TIG OLE' BITTIES 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, well I..."

"You wiped out and nearly lost your life looking at my big ass titties, right?" Tamaya questioned still using that soft tone but sounding forceful in an understated way.

"Yeah."

"It's okay Robert, remember the truth will always set you free. My pastor dad kept me out of today's activities at the lake because he didn't want anyone looking at my titties during the mass baptism service. There's a lot of horny boys there today and he ain't got enough bullets to keep all of them off me." Tamaya's tone and way of speaking took on a more familiar urban cadence.

"That's messed up; I don't think anybody would try anything in front of your father or grownups." I babbled as her thumbs rubbed and teased my nipples making me hard enough to cut diamond. The window I was looking out faced part of the heavily wooded area bordering the northern end of the park.

"You'd be surprised what some boys would do for pussy." My eyes widened as I did a doubletake at the blue language that suddenly came out of her mouth.

"No shit." Before I even realized it, Tamaya's hand was firmly clutching my endowment through my board shorts.

She gave it a few authoritative squeezes and a particularly rough tug before abruptly releasing my tumescence. I was immediately excited almost feeling on the verge of a coronary as her hands disappeared. I turned around finding Tamaya leaning over the washer with her chin resting on her palm.

Her other hand was in custody of my tattered wallet.

Tamaya's face was now made up with a modicum of eyeliner and a bit of burgundy lipstick I hadn't noticed before. She was staring at me with a whimsical smile, self-assured with a single finger on my wallet which looked like a stomped out cow pie with several large bills sticking out of it. Her intrusive bust was pressing against the washer with some of the upper swell bulging over the edge near her elbow. My gaze traveled along her back to the modest barely there swell of her butt noticing that bit of cheekage now merged into her thighs with a bit of stretchmarks visible in the crease. I was sporting a tent.

"So Robert, what kind of boy are you; are you the looking kind?" She pinched two twenties out of my wallet letting them rest on top of the washer staring at my reaction with a raised eyebrow. I was caught off guard as Tamaya drew out a matching set of twenties placing it over the bills she'd already withdrawn.

"Tell me, perhaps you might be more of the touching type from the look of things, huh Robert?" Tamaya turned on her side still leaning over the washer facing me directly. Her boobs didn't seem to move, almost stationary objects high up on her chest. Her nipples were poking out under the material of that angelically white tank top.

My voice was missing as I audibly gulped realizing what was being offered and what this girl ultimately was in hindsight. Her expulsion from a stated group event was thus explained and she probably considered it a lost money making opportunity as she rested both elbows on the washer turning her shallow butt in my direction. My captured billfold rested between her propped up arms an inch away from that unique bosom. Tamaya kept her sly eyes trained on my face removing three fifty dollar bills adding that to her pile.

"You know what I think Robert?"

"What?" I answered without thought.

"I think, you're more of the fucking type; know what I'm saying? I think you would appreciate fucking a really tight pussy and blowing your jizz all over my luscious 44GG's; know what I'm saying? The lord will have to forgive me for finding you cute enough to play with even though I don't usually fuck for anything under five Benjamin's. You've got a big enough dick that I'm willing to give you a discount, and I don't do that for no fucking body, understand?"

"Yeah." I answered punch drunk from the audio and the visual.

"No Robert, this is the art of the deal my nigga; I need you to make me understand that we have a verbal arrangement right here, right now. If you wanna fuck me, if you want me to fuck you like a porn star in this shitty little shed, then you have to agree to the deal baby. If you wanna cum all over my big ass 44GG's with that big dick of yours; let me know you're in it to win it." Tamaya Hope was for the motherfucking streets.

"I want them uhm, I wanna fuck you Tamaya." I hated sounding like a simp, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted her too bad to stop at this moment.

"Of course you do." Tamaya righted herself leaning against the washer folding up the bills into a stack sliding to the end away from me. She turned towards me with that easy going smile on her face as she tugged the hem of that tight fitting tank top out of her skintight short shorts.

Tamaya Hope drew the tank over her head placing it on the washer atop her stash.

This woman was truly a rare specimen indeed as her large dense looking breasts were freed with a slight rubbery jiggle that lasted a few seconds before they came to rest high on her chest. Now bared, I was able to see their two toned nature, two shades lighter just under the big cookie sized areolas leaving a V-shaped tan line emphasizing her staggering cleavage. It was almost like she was sun baked from brow to the sharp end of that discoloration ending between breasts that looked rubbery and fake. Her areolas were a striking walnut color peppered with tiny little bumps around both erect nipples. Those nipples were pulpy and reddened begging to be suckled.

"FUCK!"

Tamaya Hope surprised me cupping my face with one hand bringing me closer for an invasive kiss full of tongue that was over before it was done as I watched my hands cup, squeeze, and claw into the spongy flesh of those self-defined boulders resting high on her chest. Her erect nipples pushed back in defiance against my palms before Tamaya snatched my hands down to her waist as she leaned in sucking my bottom lip really hard. We found a sort of synergy collectively as I planted her tight butt atop the adjacent dryer making her head level with my own. Her aggressive bosom came flying towards my face filling my gullet with the left tit.

My cheeks inverted sucking really hard as I traced the large bumpy circumference of her areolas flicking my tongue on Tamaya's particularly thick raspberry like nipples. She popped that tit free of my mouth resulting in a visible splash of saliva before stuffing her right tit into my mouth. I couldn't help myself suddenly faced with a fantasy made flesh out of the blue. My tit fetish had been the bane of my existence up until a few days ago and here I was going at it with a pair of boobs that could've caused a riot at my old high school. Tamaya popped this tit free too right in the middle of an intense suction.

A gob of spit hung from Tamaya's compromised tit connected web-like to my bottom lip as I gasped breathing really hard like I'd been running a marathon. She was the epitome of professionalism using her biceps to mash tits together making them bulge and shift into oval shapes topped with her knob like nips. A pulse went through my crotch at the sight of them like this proving her sensual mettle. Tamaya was flushed, mouth hanging open grabbing my ears slamming my face into her monster tits. I was happily smothered in them as she did the thing with her biceps again.

Her cleavage was cavernous and intensely humid cradling my face as the flat of my tongue traveled up her sternum with much effort. Tamaya relaxed her posture providing me lifegiving air for a few seconds, then crushed my head again in several repetitions until I was nearly punch drunk. She leaned back keeping hold of one of my ears staring at my expression with what can only be described as aa smug expression on her rounded face. I grabbed the nearest tit with both hands squeezing it with damn near all my strength before vacuum sucking hard on the nipple. Tamaya seemed to enjoy watching me nurse on her tits providing the other until I nipped it with my teeth.

She captured one of my hands pressing it against her crotch holding it flattened there. I was busy attacking the other tit eventually realizing she was using my captured palm to rub her hidden cunt to distraction. It became noticeably heated between her thighs prompting me to poke a finger into her covered virtue. Her eyes fluttered, cheeks puffing from the sensation prompting her to take my hand and use it as a paddle slapping her muff repeatedly. This lasted for a few minutes while I kept feeding off each tit in succession before she snatched up my free hand with aggressive authority. Tamaya forced my hands to the waistband of those white short shorts.

"Pull'em off." She grunted starting to visibly perspire.

Her hands were covering my own as we collectively drew them down her butt. Tamaya raised up a little allowing me to pull them free of her body. They seemed even smaller freed of her tight looking rear end, almost having an elasticity to them.

"Smell them!"

Tamaya hissed drawing her knees upward in a surprising display of flexibility. I capitulated bringing the tiny garment to my nostrils taking a strong whiff of her feminine musk. Her legs were decidedly long and shapely although you would've expected them to be a bit larger to match her thick frame. Tamaya balletically spread them revealing her lightly furred muff and her pussy which turned out to be a simple slit, labia reddened. She began creating a giant V-shape folding her gams at the knee planting her feet flat on both sides atop the dryer. There was an innate maturity about her as she crooked a finger beckoning me closer.

There was no doubt what she wanted palming the back of my head until my lips were mashed into her moist cunt. I'd never went down on a girl before and she probably knew this because her fingers appeared before my eyes opening that nondescript slit revealing the rich pink interior and equally prominent clit. Tamaya cooed and encouraged me cupping the underside of my chin hunched over my head watching. The tip of my tongue darted out teasing her button a few times before she groaned shoving my face into her cooch. Survival mode kicked in as I went with it licking and sucking everything.

This got results as Tamaya began wheezing and making these cute sounding noises pushing her tight little butt forward into my face offering a sexual buffet. It was sexual peer pressure as gave it my all slurping and sucking wildly, even pulling on her lower lips every so often. From my vantage point between her thighs, I could up between her criminally solid tits looking directly at her enraptured face, eyes shut tight. That look of intense passion fueled my efforts as I went harder in the paint. This got Tamaya where she lived actually making her brow furrow while these deep dimples appeared framing her pug nose and the corners of her thin lips. Tamaya squinted looking right into my eyes.

Unexpectantly she pushed me backward with her foot appearing really angry as she hopped down onto the floor in nothing but the white topped wedge sandals on her feet. It felt like I'd done something wrong as she folded her arms just under her defiant bosom pacing to the window as I stood wiping my mouth with my forearm. Standing upright, I was given a proper sense and assessment of her stature finding it to be a cheated version of an hourglass figure. From shoulder to hip Tamaya's general aesthetic was rectangular with a pronounced enough inversion of the waist to keep her from being considered slightly overweight. She was built solely to hold those tits.

Below the waist, Tamaya's butt was indeed wide, but only enough to match the width of her upper half with a long shallow gluteal cleft enough to hide her rear entrance. Her shapely legs started with a very noticeable, hard to avoid hip dip, or what were known as anchor shaped hips. For some reason this made her more appealing outside of her breasts. Her tan lines were prominent, almost drawn on giving a distinct impression of the type of underwear she usually wore. Tamaya stood there looking out the window for a moment or two before glancing over her shoulder at my face.

"Move, step back!" Her palm flattened against my sternum pushing me a half step back. I was worried that I'd unknowingly crossed some sort of line, but Tamaya just wanted my feet off a ragged square piece of discarded carpeting on the shed floor.

She was noticeably avoiding my face as she got down on her knees on that makeshift rug roughly tugging my pants and briefs down below my endowment which popped up to happily greet her. This vacationing hooker pretending to be a woman of the lord got down to business framing my business with all ten of her fingers below the balls. I didn't know why Tamaya looked pissed, but she throated half of me wrapping her interlocked fingers around the rest. Things instantly got nasty and sloppy as she went ham on my prick loudly slurping and wetly sucking. It felt like she was trying to make me cum quick. I panicked internally not knowing what to do when she relented.

Her bobbing head started working the shit out of me as I went into the forced throes of a pending orgasm. Tamaya stopped abruptly staring at the dripping head of my penis. Precum was leaking from my visibly pulsing member under her watch. Tamaya dropped her hands down at my sides waiting until I calmed down enough for her to begin. She looked up at my face pointedly with a raised brow, then leaned forward completely engulfing my cock. I couldn't believe my eyes as she held it embedded there for a few minutes. When she leaned back on her haunches there was foamy cream dripping from my prick. Tamaya stood up aggressively nudging me with her arm getting my hackles up, but I wanted to close the deal so I ignored it.

"You better not be a quick shot nigga." She threatened opening the washer pulling out a clear makeup bag with several types of condoms stuffed inside. I watched as she removed a magnum tearing open the golden foil cover. Tamaya bodied up to me cupping the underside of my balls as she expertly slid the latex sheathe onto my dick.

She pushed past me going over to the window grabbing the sill kind of bending over at a forty five degree angle. Thankfully, her shallow butt factored into things as I grabbed her narrow hips with the intent of driving my cock inside as deep as it would go. Tamaya looked back at me, brow furrowed.

"Don't just shove your shit inside my pussy; it's really tight so you could hurt me. Be careful with that big ass motherfucking dick!" I actually felt threatened wondering why she'd flipped on me all of a sudden.

I was especially careful pressing my crown against her simple slit watching as she naturally opened revealing some inner folds a little darker in color. Just as the upper portion of my shaft was slowly disappearing inside, Tamaya bumped backwards taking me whole. She was deceptively wet and hot immediately giving it to her letting my pelvis bounce off her shallow butt. Tamaya grunted spreading her legs apart a bit more taking it with a hand covering her mouth stifling some whimpers. I could feel myself thumping the back of her tunnel going harder because of the sensation. She curved at the hip creating some love handles on one side trying to accommodate me.

Tamaya shifted to the other side mimicking the action which turned into a sort of horizontal wagging of her tail. She was facing the window staring out at the spartan country neighborhood outside. Her cunt was extremely tight fitting me like an undersized sleeve as I made Tamaya unintentionally earn the money she'd taken from my wallet. Goosebumps were sprouting along her back and arms signaling the work I was putting in on her undersized puss. I was a head taller than her which necessitated me to bend at the hip over her back. I noticed her bottom lip quivering from the sensation as she kept covering it with her hand. Tamaya seemed embarrassed.

"AW, AW, AWWW, AHHHHH SHIT! AW SHIT!!" The dam burst as she strung together a line of curses under her breath while being audibly compromised by the squelching sounds emanating from her flower. Her head dipped forward resting on the window pane as I thumped the back of her box going harder.

My hands flew up covering her boulder sized tits cupping them from underneath. Tamaya's head rolled about on her shoulders followed in succession by her shoulders then the rest of her body. Despite a lack of ass, Tamaya began bucking and flopping about impaled by my cock doing her best to maximize its gifted sensations. She dipped low to the side wrenching on my tumescence, then righted herself bumping into my pelvis sort of uncoordinated. In moments, Tamaya was liberally fucking the shit out of herself with my cock. Her grunts and wheezes went unchecked becoming alarmingly loud. Her already tight cunt became tactilely swollen clamping down on my shaft.

"AW, AW SHIT FUCK IT!! AW, AW AHHHHH SHIT!!" My hands were palming her monstrous spongy tits like twin basketballs rolling the swollen nips with my pointer fingers. This sort of intense electrical wave ran through the whole of Tamaya's thick body like she'd been tazed. It sounded like she was being gutted. I slid a hand down to her muff diddling her clit making her squirm in my grasp.

"CUT IT OUT!" Tamaya fought free leaning forward with a hand on the window sill while the other rubbed her muff as she glared at me eventually looking down at my bobbing phallus. There was visible cream all over my prong codifying the work I'd put in on her snatch. She was breathing hard like she'd run a marathon looking at me incredulously.

"I bet you think I should pay you for that, huh nigga?" She spat ruefully still rubbing her swollen muff. I didn't know what to say, so I just shrugged.

Tamaya's eyes narrowed into slits burning a hole in my face as I realized she was actually embarrassed that I'd made her cum. Her earlier statement about only having sex when someone put five hundred in her palm rang true. Her body was likely only a business opportunity so this woman wasn't used to doing it for pleasure for the most part. Me, I just wanted to cum all over her big solid looking breasts. Tamaya went back to her clear makeup bag removing a small travel sized bottle of baby oil. I was silent watching her slather her boobs with the stuff until they were glistening in the early morning sunlight.

"Usually most guys can't get past my titties, but you wanna go the fucking distance, huh Robert?"

"Whatever you say Tamaya." Her attitude was off-putting, but I was intent on soldiering through her negative behavior until I got my well paid for "happy ending " regardless of how she felt. I was getting the impression she was a control freak or something.

"That's right, it is whatever I say and now I want you to get your nut and get the fuck outta here!" Tamaya was so flustered the entire contents of the bottle was used on her bust and abdomen. I was at the point of bursting from the visual alone. She took a moment to slather some of the excess on her dewy muff before kneeling in front of me.

"Come get your titty fuck." She growled.

Tamaya slid off my condom with a flick of the wrist knotting it off tossing it to the side as I inched in gingerly handling her shoulders. She folded her arms under her boobs raising them high enough for my prick to tap the upper swell. I soaked and wiped some of the oil on my member as she spread her cleavage apart trapping my cock. The second I felt the heated embrace of her cleavage, my hips went automatic pumping and dipping inside. Tamaya straitened her back giving me more depth cupping the outside of her breasts. I had enough length to dip into the upper portion of her cavernous cleavage, but it wasn't enough.

"Aw shit, damn Tamaya." It was my turn to moan and whine feeling like a dog in heat moving forward even more with my boxers and boardshorts around my calves. This felt good but I wasn't satisfied stepping out of a leg finally getting deep penetration as Tamaya pushed her fists into the outsides of her tits.