TIG OLE' BITTIES 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go round the side of this house and take a gander before you put that other shoe in your fucking mouth."

I followed her direction surprised when I found a vintage soda machine on the side of the house which seemed to surprisingly have utilities as evidenced by the hum coming form said machine. This machine had to be from the fifties or something with a door that opened when you put in thirty five cents. It was a novelty item that was out of place in modern times piquing my curiosity as I fished about in my pocket coming up with exact change.

"Ain't you gonna ask me what flavor I want?" I flinched as Daisy Mae appeared behind me wrapping her arms around my torso from the back.

"Yeah, sorry; uh what kind you want?"

"Vanilla cola is my flavor." Daisy Mae cooed planting little kisses on my back as I dropped the money and had a bit of difficulty getting the door to open to retrieve the tall lean bottle. Even the design on the bottle's surface was old school.

I intended to use the opener on the machine, but Daisy Mae snapped it out of my hand popping the lid with her thumb. She took a deep swig from the bottle savoring the taste clutching the bottle to her chest actually rubbing it on her flesh as she leveled those green eyes on me panting.

"You think I'm a little weird don't you?"

"I didn't say that."

"But I can tell; shucks I can always tell and well, it can be a little bit boring round these parts knowing it all like I do. Hey Robert, I wanna confess something."

"What?"

"I put my hands on Niecy back there in their little shack of a trailer. Do you know why?"

"Do I wanna know?"

Daisy Mae chuckled taking another deep swig almost emptying the bottle.

"Hey come on with me down here in the dark, we got us some more loving to do." She looked over her shoulder at my face smiling and I didn't want to follow her into the wooded darkness behind that shack. Daisy Mae was amused at my silent reaction to her suggestion turning to walk back with the intent of capturing my hand, I almost yelled but she stopped short doing this sort of pirouette raising the hem of her dress as she did.

She wore no underwear giving me a good view of her now shaved mound and that huge jiggly pear shaped butt of hers. It lasted a second or two as she faced away emptying the bottle casually tossing it into some adjacent brush.

Robert boy I ain't a done fucking on you tonight; so that means you can come with me out there in back and feel all kinds of good or you can have yourself another kind of experience. I promise I'll fuck you real good tonight and in the morning you're even gonna get some brand spanking new pussy...at a cost I'm afraid."

"I, don't know." It was the honest truth hiding my intuition to leave things as they were.

"That's the first lie you've ever told me."

"Don't you wanna go find a bed?"

Daisy Mae turned back walking casually back never taking her eyes off me. For some reason I felt this pervasive menace that I couldn't put my hands on in that moment.

"Give me your hand."

I offered my hand.

"No, the one you write with."

I offered the other as she took that one by the wrist turning my palm upward peering deeply into it unblinking for a few moments. I started to get antsy but she held fast to my wrist with an iron grip looking at something only she could see.

"You're scared of the dark; no, you're scared of going back in them there woods with me. In fact you think I'm gonna try to harm you or something and that makes me sad especially when I done told you a fair piece about your immediate future and played house with you real good. That girl who put you on this path with her lies is gonna end up all in the hospital. Ew wee she sure does love that cocaine powder but she gonna buy some bad stuff. Don't you worry none cause you will have had all your fun with her by then."

"Daisy Mae?"

"You're gonna fuck her real good but afore that you're gonna have your fair share down here too starting tomorrow but only..."

"If I go with you now?"

"That's your choice and I'd like to put this little nugget in your ear boy; all of them decisions you make got some consequences. When its all said and done though; I'm gonna forgive you enough to keep you tucked nice and tight under my wing. Come with me tonight; you ain't got nothing to do in that little ole house but watch your friend fuck that fat old lady who thinks she's on the come up. Come on Robert; let me make you feel real good some more okay?"

Daisy Mae emphasized her point by licking my upturned palm as she released it.

"Time to make your decision."

She broke off a switch from a nearby bush leaving me there as she went off into the wooded area humming. To make things more enticing, Daisy Mae lifted her cotton frock giving me a view with her big monstrous buttocks bouncing and swaying as she strolled further away. I watched her getting further away feeling suddenly antsy looking back towards Miss Minnie's house.

Arnold was still there having the time of his life as evidenced by the bike leaning against the side of her house.

I knew I could probably join them if I wanted but Daisy Mae was something else sexually speaking and I didn't know exactly what was going on with their relationship. They probably had an open relationship and this was Daisy Mae's way of shit testing me to see if I could follow directions or something. She was a revelation, sexually speaking.

"DAISY MAE!! DAISY MAE!!" I faltered going against my natural inclination towards safety bolting after her despite the fact that she'd walked deep of into the woods behind the abandoned house.

The darkness enveloped me wholesale as I quickly realized I'd run too far into the brush. I could make out the primitive errant streetlights in the distance figuring I could walk in that direction until I found a road. There was no telling whether or not Daisy Mae was playing some sort of prank on me by "acting" weird. I started to tell myself that I was the victim of some horseplay by my country associates figuring Niecy was in on it too.

"DAISY MAE!!"

I was starting to get worried turning about finding nothing but darkness all around. It was starting to feel like an 80's slasher movie out here in the sticks as the sounds of bugs, particularly crickets got deafeningly loud.

"Shit I'm fucked." I was on the verge of making a break towards the street lights off in the distance.

"Robert."

Daisy Mae cooed attracting my attention in the direction of her voice. She was leaning against this narrow birch tree watching me as she played with the switch in her hand sort of pulling the far end between her fingers. One of the thin ties holding the spaghetti straps haphazardly to her shoulders had slid down leaving just the hint of the swell of her right tit. I wondered if she'd been watching me fumble around in the darkness getting a thrill at my mounting panic. Her posture was making me excited enough that I approached without conscious thought.

The switch cut the air landing on the left side where my neck met my shoulder blade. It stung, a lot.

"That's for taking too long to chase after me; next time I'm gonna whip your bare ass until it looks like one of them there crossword puzzles from all of the welts that's gonna be on it boy." Daisy Mae looked as if she would strike me again but I closed the distance cupping the left side of her face as I kissed her wantonly.

The switch rubbed the sore spot on my neck as we kissed and suckled each other's lips getting wet and sloppy. I loved the way she made out and kissed as her free hand got busy exposing my turgid erection. The second her fingers closed around it I felt this surge of energy crackle all about my lower half almost cumming from the tactile sensation alone. I felt like a fool for not taking her on the spot back at the little house across the street from my host Miss Minnie. Daisy Mae cracked the switch again hitting the same spot making me cry out into her mouth breaking contact. A gooey web of saliva connected our bottom lips but she kissed me hard lapping it up.

Daisy Mae gestured with the switch again but I captured her wrist holding her arm above her head.

"Take control." She cooed playfully dropping the switch into the unkempt grass.

I buried my tongue deep in her mouth swirling and wrestling with her own feeling the electricity between us. Daisy Mae responded in kind making out with me following the movements of my head perfectly. I broke the kiss looking her over from her round freckled babyface down the front of her body focusing on the hint of that one tit barely hidden away by the cheap cotton dress haphazardly covering her Rubenesque body. The hint of an erect nipple underneath got my trembling hands pinching, twisting, flicking it making Daisy Mae squint and squirm.

I hooked a pointer finger in the material baring that blocky erect nipple quickly taking it between my lips sucking. I tickled and teased it until she tried to cover it with her hand. Both of my hands found the trembling courage to yank down on the front of her dress snapping the other shoulder tie as her bare chest was revealed entirely. I got busy cupping her tits together licking sucking and nibbling on her nipples sending Daisy Mae into a frenzy. The flat of my sticky tongue traced an invisible line up her cleavage to the underside of her chin.

Daisy Mae huffed and moaned as I suckled her neck cupping her chin before wantonly making out with her in a fever pitch. Her hand was stroking me into granite hardness. She used her thumb rubbing the head of my cock spreading the sticky precum around my crown. Her hand was a revelation working me slow and methodically ramping up the friction as she suckled my bottom lip. Daisy Mae captured the hem of her dress raising it to rub and tap my prick on her shaved mound.

"Eat me."

I was happy to kneel and plant several rabbit kisses on her muff licking that connection between her thighs and pelvis. My tongue traced her slit finding that it parted allowing the tip to slip inside and partake of her essence. The taste was exotic getting me to use my thumbs to spread her flower wider so that I could get more and more as Daisy Mae moaned caressing my head. I capped a seal over her cunt trying to make it airtight as I went for broke sucking and fellating this woman I'd met only today like we were old lovers. Daisy Mae cradled my head between both hands enjoying my efforts to the fullest.

"Stand up inside me; fuck me."

Daisy Mae's dress was now at her waist held in place by her wide hips. I stood up straight sliding effortlessly inside her until my generous endowment thumped the back of her tunnel vertically. Her thick meaty arms wrapped around my abdomen drawing me in tight so that she could enjoy the sensation of being stuffed full. We did this very slight sway horizontally almost a little dance a twostep. Daisy Mae was positively volcanic inside and incredibly wet from my efforts but mostly due to sheer animalistic lust. The feeling was indescribable.

I dipped at the knees grabbing the deep undercuff of her big meaty cheeks with greedy hands hidden by her compromised frock. Daisy Mae wrapped her arms around my neck as I stood up lifting her aloft impaled. The tree at her back provided leverage as I leaned against it driving my cock into her blistering confines. She was sopping wet enough that our coupling was heralded by these loud squishy sounds. Despite being inside her, I wasn't getting it the way I wanted. I tiptoed closer pressing Daisy Mae harder into the tree fucking as hard as possible.

She was so wet I was getting almost no friction going in but it seemed like her tunnel was sort of funnel shaped getting narrower towards the back. As a result there was this constant pinching sensation on the upper half of my prick right at its natural curve. Again and again it felt as if I would explode liters of jizz deep inside her continually on the precipice as that huge ass bounced into my crotch like a fleshy boulder. Daisy Mae's weight subtly became an issue until found myself kneeling enough that her bare feet were lightly touching the grass.

I ended up on my knees again raining unlimited kisses on her soft belly tickling her bellybutton with the tip of my tongue. Both of us were sweaty and hot for one another which made me hungry for her body enough the lick and suck on her puffy muff. I was eager to tease her slit for a taste of her essence. Daisy Mae cooed cradling my head between her palms watching my progress. She let me have my way for a few moments before turning her bare hip to my lips. She pivoted further giving me the full moon of her huge cheeks. I couldn't help myself. I took a bite.

Daisy Mae sighed and cooed eventually giggling playfully as she shook her hips horizontally doing this dancing shimmy until she got tired shoving her butt into my face hard. I grabbed my nose as she chortled doing it again. I got up grabbing handfuls of her doughy hips driving my cock deep into her juicy cunt with unbridled ferocity. Her big wide jiggly butt was huge and hard to control, but I stabbed into her making it bounce around like the biggest plate of jello you'd ever seen.

At this point Daisy Mae's dress was purely ceremonial hanging from her waist leaving her otherwise nude.

"Oh yeah I think I like this a whole lot Robert boy!! Yeah, I'm loving it a lot cause you got me stuck on the end of your big long pecker and all; That curved part hooked into mines real nice and good!! I feel like a worm on a big fucking hook Robert! FUCK ME ROBERT!! FUCK ME GOOD AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR DICK NEVER GETS DRY!!"

I didn't know how Daisy Mae was doing it but the upper third of my cock felt like it was hitting deeper with that pinching, gnawing sensation getting more intense. She was handling the tree in front of her with both hands clawing into the bark moaning and whimpering creating this echo that carried through the dark wooded area surrounding us. Her enormous tanned cheeks were parting more on each savage thrust revealing Daisy Mae's backdoor just above the obscene view of my meat fully stuffed inside her steaming snatch.

"You're gonna be my fuckboy Robert!! Aw yeah I think I like getting my pussy beat up with your fishing rod!! Make me feel good Robert; I'm gonna give you a lot of holes to fill round here if you play them cards right!! I'm gonna make sure you spend your time all horizontal like!! I'm gonna get you wet and then you're gonna give me mine boy!! I told you I gots myself a talking pussy and It's always hungry!! Aw yeah fuck me boy!! Fuck me right nigga!!"

Our frenzied rutting was something for the ages with the audible evidence echoing in the darkness. My hands slid up cupping her titties almost pinching them off in my desperate need to go deeper inside. It felt like I was pounding wet cement pummeling Daisy Mae's tailbone like nobody's business. Her arms were locked straight out in front of her body using the tree for leverage as she managed a pronounced arch in her lower back giving me a stationary target to hit unabated. Her sweaty ass cheeks were visibly vibrating from my thrusts. Goosebumps littered her back as my thighs seized up making me cry out in distress.

My heart was thumping to the point that it felt as if it would burst in my chest. That ass was slamming into me so hard it was changing shape every time our bodies slammed together getting slashes of perspiration. My hands grabbed her shoulder blades for more traction as I tried my best to run Daisy Mae through. Her large shaggy mane of curly brown hair was all over the place.

"NOW ROBERT NOW!!" Daisy Mae shouted loud enough to be heard all the way back at Miss Minnie's house.

I let out this shrill cry as a thick wad of cum exploded deep inside her box. I kept shooting ropes of cum frantically pulling backward even as she kept shoving her donk into my crotch. There was no telling how many ropes creampied her snatch as I grabbed the halves of her cheeks spreading them apart still in the process of cumming. I snatched a handful of her hair yanking back on it grunting out repeated blasts of cum that looked like silly string hitting both cheeks but concentrated in the middle right on the crack of her monster butt.

My hands were shaking still holding big greedy handfuls of her sweaty buttocks spread apart. Her glazed backdoor was staring me in the face.

I lost it.

I shoved my cock into her forbidden door to the hilt pumping out another few loads pinning Daisy Mae to the tree reaching around her body digging my nails into the bark as I crested.

My lungs were on fire making it a necessity that I breathe through my mouth.

I slowly pulled out of her back door huffing as her thick rubbery cheeks resumed their normal shape hiding everything done between their mountainous halves. Every cell in my body felt supercharged leaving me silently euphoric from the experience.

"Daisy Mae?"

She was still facing the tree without word.

"Hey you okay?" I feared the worst knowing I'd gone overboard in the heat of the moment.

I lightly tapped her shoulder.

She started to look back over her shoulder peering at me.

Those lime green eyes of hers caught the limited light reminding of a cat's eyes in the moment.

My chest damn near imploded from the impact that felt like I'd been hit with a wrecking ball as I went over feet following head into the grass and dirt. I was so sudden I didn't have time to defend myself or get out of the way. This snarl accompanied the blurred movement leaving me bare assed on the ground as the bushes nearby rustled and shook signaling Daisy Mae's departure. I was feeling it all over in lessening degrees starting to notice the breeze wafting through the air unfortunately carrying odor from the nearby sewage ditches.

"Aw shit." I didn't know if I would get another chance to speak with her and this probably meant Arnold would be looking to cave in my head at some point if I didn't keep it on a swivel. I slowly pulled up my shorts getting to my feet.

I realized I was still deep in the woods unfamiliar with things. I resolved to walk it backwards hoping that I'd come out somewhere near Minnie's house.

"Huh?" Something distracted me audibly a few feet away.

I waited for a moment about to continue on my way when it came again.

A dog was barking loudly somewhere in the distance. I figured maybe the animal was triggered by Daisy Mae.

"What?" It came again closer this time.

More dogs started barking seemingly all around me getting louder and louder making me fidget because the sounds were coming from all directions. I looked around nervously trying to get my bearings in the darkness noticing the distant lights that told me the blacktop was there some distance away.

"SHIT!!" The bushes and foliage shook right in front of me releasing my legs which were frozen in place up to this moment.

I took off to my immediate right running for my life right into some bushes almost falling on my face. My years on the track team came into play as I took off like a jet feeling it in my bones after having sex with Daisy Mae almost continually throughout the day. Whatever barreled through those bushes followed me without pause. I kept moving suddenly hitting this little wooden fence hidden in overgrowth and more wild bushes tumbling right over it onto my head.

I rolled over into a sitting position just as a large dark shape bounded right over the fence like it knew it was there.

Luckily I was continually moving avoiding being pounced on as I took off again now finding myself in a large field, the kind horses and other livestock were kept in. It was a big wide open space giving me a clear look at the road on the other side also well lit enough under the stars to give me an opportunity. I glanced over my shoulder finally seeing what was trying to run me down.