TIG OLE' BITTIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled forward into another primitive fence face planting into some chicken wire. This makeshift fence was constructed of wood and the aforementioned wire almost creating a miniature honeycomb pattern on my face. There was a heavy tree branch just above my back preventing me from standing fully upright.

"Taking it real good this morning; oh yeah I'm loving this right here." My ears perked up as I looked directly across the raggedy adjacent yard finding to sets of legs from the calves down, one vanilla with the other dark chocolate.

Some white dude was clapping this sister's cheeks. My field of vision was partially obstructed by more foliage but I could see what was going on a few feet away in this ramshackle chicken shed. A few chickens were walking about clucking as the smell of their feces hit my nose hard. I could hear the sound of their bodies slapping together.

"You like, always telling me that when you come round." Her voice was soft and sort of angry sounding.

"What you don't like it; don't like getting it all doggy and ever thang, huh girl?" This guy sounded like he was gassed already, huffing loudly while one of his legs comedically trembled like it would snap in two.

"I don't mind it, and you got a nice back stroke too; it's just I like to know things gonna be taken care of with my property, is all. If you'd just give me a call stead of showing your face, I could get naked and everything so you kin enjoy it better."

"You just saying that cause of your man; I ain't a scared of him; I got a rifle too."

"Don't make it crazy, ain't nobody threatening you. He don't even know nothing about this and all; come on and get your nut right quick. I got me some errands to run, that's all I'm saying."

"You gots money for errands?" I found their conversation humorous enough that I got out my phone catching some of it on camera for laughs later. I couldn't see the sister, but she was wearing some gym shorts around her ankles while this guys jeans were bunched around his cowboy boots. This guy even had some spurs which made me smirk.

"Just visiting people; nobody done said nothing about no money spending." The woman responded over the increasing tempo of his wet sounding thrusts.

This guy was a Shrek built motherfucker with his flannel shirt inched high above his beer belly which gave me an unflattering view of the man from the waist down. The black chick he was screwing looking well put together from what I could catch on camera.

I felt like a perv but rationalized things telling myself I'd already been convicted in the court of family and public opinion prior to this situation. Also I was interested in seeing what this girl looked like hoping she wasn't but ugly, or a butter face at the very least. It had been three months since I last got laid.

"Well you just keep on a keeping with giving me this fine black ass of yours girl!" I could tell he was close.

"And you just make sure you keep on a fucking me right!" She shot back not missing a beat as he grunted and awkwardly bumped into her from behind.

"AW NIECY GIRL!! AW SHIT YOU GOT ME BUSTING!! AW SHIT!!" My eyes went wide in recognition, mouth hanging open.

"OH FUCK!!" I yelled, quickly cupping my hand over my mouth.

Knowing I'd screwed the pooch, I back out of the brush and weeds finding myself half sprinting up the other side of the house. Luckily there was a gate there easily opened allowing me out onto the well kept lawn of this house.

I hopped the ditch inching backward noticing a really crappy looking dilapidated trailer home on the other side of this overgrowth. That guy would've had to fight through all the brush and part of a low hanging tree to hop the fence and give chase. I knew he wasn't chasing me but hung back waiting alternately staring at my phone.

"You've gotta be shitting me." I mumbled under my breath in complete shock as the cowboy came walking around the other side of Niecy's shabby looking trailer home adjusting his belt obviously flustered.

This guy looked like a whole asshat completely gassed with his country western shirt half opened revealing his reddened sweaty chest. Even more incriminating was him taking the time to check his surroundings instantly noticing me standing there in the middle of the road. His expression had been one of anxious worry but changed to one of smug one upmanship upon locking eyes with me. I didn't know him from Caine but he went the extra mile flipping me the bird before getting in his truck.

"Fuck you too."

I didn't flip him the bird due to being in his environment and the increasing awareness that most of the people traveling these back roads were inherently dangerous. A hunting rifle hung in the back window of his truck as he pulled off to some blaring country western tunes.

I was pretty sure I'd made his day just by standing there after he'd just finished having sex with some down south jump off. Honestly it left a bad taste in my mouth as I waited a few minutes giving him time to drive further. Some of the racially motivated denizens of this hamlet were usually inclined to jump people of my melanin content in groups.

"WHAT YOU THINK YOU DOING THERE BOY?!!" A familiar voice called out to me making the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Niecy was standing there in front of her trailer doorway on the second of two cinderblocks used as makeshift steps into her abode. She was wearing this dingy looking white crop top obviously braless; her incredible tits were in the process of jiggling out of control from the slightest gesture.

She was wearing a pair of smallish vintage 70's era gym shorts. From where I was standing, I could tell she had significant cheekage in the back. I didn't know if she was aware I was privy to her indiscretion, even recorded it.

"OH SHIT NIECY, WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU?!!"

"WHAT?!!" She turned all the way around falling for the simple trick giving me what I wanted. Niecy Belle had a serious apple booty, nice bouncy and soft looking. Matching her ample wares up top, Niecy's butt jiggled from the sudden movement bulging outward creating a filmable wedgie.

"Oh uh, that's just your crib." She glanced over her shoulder noticing the trajectory of my gaze, then turned around with this toothy grin covering her butt with both hands. I was busted with phone in hand.

"YOU THANK YOU SLICK, HUH ROBBIE BOY?!!"

"Hey it's all good, I'll get the front too; oh, and next time you need to make bottom shelf brad get you guys a hotel room."

I laughed starting to walk off thinking nothing more of the situation. Just as I neared the edge of her front lawn I was alerted of some quick movement out my peripheral view. Niecy easily bounded over the sewage ditch bordering her place like a moat running hard at me fist raised.

This woman was poised to hit a haymaker, but I was too quick pivoting to the side. Niecy swung so hard that she was thrown forward when I moved at the last second. We did this weird back and forth with me slapping dodging and alternately slapping her hands away.

"HEY CUT IT OUT!!! WHAT THE FUCK NIECY?!! WHY YOU TRYING TO POP OFF ON ME?!!"

"DON'T YOU THUMB YOUR NOSE AT ME!!"

"I AIN'T DOING SHIT BUT GOING TO THE STORE BITCH!!" I caught an attempt at a roundhouse right capturing her arm snatching Niecy into my torso bent over.

We struggled for a bit and she even tried to do a Rick Flair inspired back kick into my balls. It was hard getting Niecy under control and especially worrisome considering Arnold her brother was a violence prone body builder with a short man's complex.

"You was round there peeking in that there chicken coop; you saw nothing motherfucker!! I ain't trash, I'm gonna be an, influencer girl!! I got my G.E.D last month nigga!! YOU LET ME GO OR I'M SENDING ARNOLD ROUND THERE TO SEE YOU LATER!!" I'd had enough of her shit figuring I'd lay an improbable card on the table.

"YOU DO AND I'LL TELL HIM YOU FUCKING A CHAD BACK THERE IN THAT YARD!!"

"HE AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE YOU!! HE GONNA SQUISH YOUR HEAD LIKE A FUCKING GRAPE!! HE DON'T LISTEN WHILE HE WHUPPING ASS AND YOU AIN'T TELLING SHIT FROM A HOSPITAL BED FOOL!! FUCK YOU ROBERT!!"

"Oh yeah, well I got footage on my fucking cell phone bitch." I hadn't intended on going there, but Niecy instantly stopped struggling still bent over against my body.

"Sorry."

"Huh?"

"I'm terribly sorry bout hitting on you and everything; I just gets so mad and all when I feels threatened." Niecy was instantaneously contrite enough, that I let go of her. She turned around wringing her hands, eyes as big as saucers, bottom lip quivering. I felt bad for making a fake threat. I never would've snitched her out, but Niecy though otherwise.

"Please don't tell on me."

"Okay Niecy; I wasn't trying to mess with you, okay?"

"Please don't tell; Arnold hates Chad and he wouldn't exactly understand thangs right even if explained proper like. We good friends you and me, and I'm terribly sorry for what I done here right now Robert. See, you got to understand it right; I uh, was short on that rent money and Chad came round looking, so I done a bad thang over there in that chicken coop."

"I don't need to know Niecy; we're cool."

"Arnold's already got a record for punching and a stomping all over people's asses. Chad got stomped last summer for just a saying high to me; so keep it quiet on that okay Robert. I needs this thang in that there closet. Don't tell." I felt like some sort of moustache twirling villain looking at this woman on the verge of tears.

"I'm gonna erase it right now Niecy, okay?"

"You funning me?"

"No, you wanna watch me delete it Niecy?" I got my phone out showing her its face relieved when she visibly calmed down for a second, then perked up again brow slightly furrowing as she grabbed my wrist.

"Okay!" She tugged on my wrist; brow furrowed.

"Hey I'm erasing it; don't you wanna see me do it." She let go slowly walking backwards keeping her eyes trained on me. I shrugged not knowing what to make of things as she got to the dirt road portion of her disheveled front lawn.

"You coming, or what?"

"Excuse me?"

Before she could answer me the loud intrusive sound of some shitty trap music began echoing through the air heralding the approach of her wannabe thug boyfriend Glendale. Suddenly I was in a bad situation between this lame idiot and the threat of a visit from Arnold Belle looking to dribble my head like a basketball. Niecy looked similarly affected staring in the direction of the mounting music then at me starting to panic. I saw her bit her nails and jerkily look in my direction.

"HURRY ON OVER HERE RIGHT NOW OR WE BOTH FUCKED!!" I didn't have to be told twice hopping across the ditch following Niecy into her trailer home nearly losing on one of the two cinder blocks that were its makeshift stairs. She quickly locked the screen door slamming the heavier door locking and putting the chain on it.

The interior of the trailer home was a picture of abject poverty rectangular with a small kitchen at one end while the other side held Arnold's bedroom. The middle of this old school construct held a depressing parody of a bathroom, Niecy boudoir muted as it were and their absentee mother's unused bedroom which was a hoarder's paradise.

I stumbled into the living room faceplanting on the worn hardwood floor finding my foot caught by a thick reinforced chain that flowed across the room under a frayed Persian rug.

"Watch yourself, or you could lose a leg!" I barely had time to process her words as Glendale's escalade pulled into her front yard stuffed full of his goons. I was getting up when Niecy shoved me aside snatching up the end of the rug revealing a literal hole in the floor that revealed the dirt foundation underneath.

"What?!!"

"Be quiet or we getting shot." Niecy waved a hand in my face before using both of her hands in jerking fashion on the chain like some herculean tug of war. This resulted in a loud snarl and some audible movement as I inched closer to the hole morbidly curious.

An extremely large Rottweiler barreled past the open hole attached to the other end of the chain which shot across the hardwood floor upsetting a chair next to the coffee table in the process. Niecy ignored me running to an extremely worn leather couch along the single panel window in the trailer peering outside.

She made sure to stay crouched low just below the window sill as the dog appeared in the front yard barking and snapping viciously. Some of the guys were partially out of the car immediately caught off guard. One thug was shocked enough that he tripped exciting the snarling animal even further. Niecy's phone started ringing as if on cue.

"Yeah Glendale; was good honey?"

"WHERE YOU AT GIRL?!!" His voice boomed out of the phone even though it wasn't on speaker.

"I'm on a run, you need something Glendale?" I stayed on the floor on all fours getting an unexpected really good look at her spongy looking bubble butt.

"I SAID WHERE YOU AT OUT THERE GIRL; I'LL PICK YOU UP NIECY!! HOLLA UP THAT LOCATION QUICK NOW!!" I hated everything about this guy's nasally, whiny sounding voice noticing the minute intricacies in Glendale's delivery.

"I catch up with you later now, where you at Glendale?"

"I'M AT YOUR HOUSE WITH MY BOYS; YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU AT RIGHT NOW!! I GOT YOUR RIDE RIGHT HERE IN MY LAP RIGHT NOW!! I GONNA SCOOP YOU UP QUICK GIRL!! YOU BETS NOT BE HANGING OUT WITH THAT ROB NIGGA, I AIN'T PLAYING BOUT DAT NIECY!!" Now he was partially ranting revealing his insecurity.

"I AIN'T WITH THAT NIGGA!!"

"THEN WHERE YOU AT NIECY?!!" He pressed again.

"What you wanna talk to Arnold then, right Glendale? Is that what you wanna do around here and everything? I done said I was running some errands and you know you can't get along with my brother!! He still looking for that money you owe him and I think I'm tired of talking to him about that thousand dollars! You wanna talk to him Glendale; maybe you and your friends wanna deal with thangs with him and Butch, like last time, huh Glendale?!!"

There was this long pause on the line eventually making me think he'd hung up.

"Hey there girl, you mine and nobody else's, you hear? If I find that nigga Robert walking round these roads, police gonna snap him up outta one of these ditches if they finds the body and all." My blood ran cold at the threat.

"WHAT YOU TELLING ME FOR?!!" Niecy shouted.

I inched forward across the haggard living room floor cautiously peering out the window at her boyfriend and his posse. Glendale was standing outside of his escalade holding his phone face up in limp wristed fashion staring down the road. It looked as if he thought she would appear.

The dog was straining against the thick chain around his neck chomping at the bit to take a bite out of the group. His efforts caused the coffee table to slide over at an angle giving him an extra foot or so to lunge at one of the guys. I noticed a gun sticking out of his waistband.

"HEY GIRL YOU HAVE YOURSELF BACK HERE ROUND TWO!!" He hung up jumping behind the wheel with his goons following. Both of us watched him pull out nearly going into a ditch, before speeding off in the direction he'd come.

"Fuck me sideways, thanks for the drama Niecy!!"

"Don't you worry none about him; I'll make sure he leave you alone. Would've been real terrifying if he caught us standing out there in front of the house."

"Yeah right, I'm the fuck up outta here!" I started to get up.

"WAIT!!" She made a play for my hands as I reached for the doorknob. We jostled a bit in front of the door as she literally hopped over the arm of her couch getting between me and the door.

"Move Niecy, I'm getting the fuck out of here!"

"WHERE YOU GOING?!!" I made a play for the knob again but she slapped my fingers with lightning quickness.

"Hey now that there is a really bad idea what with Glendale all a roaming about with his boys. Heck, they probably looking for you right about now and if thy finds your narrow tail out there, you better hope all they do is whip your ass! Now you just sit on down here and take a load off while Glendale cools off!!"

"FUCK THAT NOISE!!" I grabbed the door knob suddenly finding my shorts mid-thigh. Niecy had tugged them down with both hands exposing everything as I looked down at her face shocked. She smiled up into my face all teeth handling my endowment in one fist giving it a wiggle.

"Hey now I didn't know you was holding like this right here boy; now I say that just about changes thangs right up in here now!! Don't you wanna have a time with me? Don't you wanna feel good with me right here Robert?"

Niecy underlined her statement by loudly slurping half of my member between her lips. Her head began excitedly bobbing back and forth in a torrid demonstration of sloppy head that lasted about twenty seconds before she stopped abruptly.

"Well uh, what about Glendale?"

Niecy pulled her top over her head dropping it to the floor as her large dusky breasts came into view with a healthy bounce. She had a pair of outstanding tits that sloped perfectly from her chest topped with thick erect nipples.

Niecy knew what she had cupping them from the outsides mashing her lush titties into twin bugling ovals of chocolatey goodness. Her nonverbal hard sell continued as she shifted her hands to the undersides of her tits jiggling them still smiling as she invited me to the "cook out."

"You like these titties right Robert boy; I got me some real nice 44's don't you think? 44 H-cups and I know that cause Glendale done measured them for me so he could brag to his little friends. All of his boys be playing that there pocket pool when I'm hanging out and everything! Bet you'd like to stick your dick up in-between these, huh?"

"What about Glendale?" I commented enchanted with the view as Niecy tugged and twisted her nips making them fatten and stand out like chubby little nubs. They were sort of rounded unusually fat informing a half marble shape.

Niecy took me nearly all the way to the base giving me more of that inspired neck with loud wet syrupy slurps. She dropped her tits allowing them to bounce vertically loose on her chest handling the outside of my hips. Niecy Belle was a few years my senior and it should've felt weird, but her technique was incredible.

Her hands had already drawn my shorts past my knees to my ankles as she made it personal hocking loogies on my member before handling me with a strong right hand. My gaze ricocheted back and forth between her jiggling breasts and that jacking right hand.

"WHUT-BOUT-GLENDALE?!!" She had my eyes starting to water as she straightened her back getting into it like she wanted to keep my prick. Niecy cocked her head to the side with a smirk on her thin lips.

This dusky backroads beauty buried my length vertically in her abundant cleavage interlocking her fingers over my shaft. My cock was driven upward against her breastbone cushioned perfectly on either side by her pillow soft melons. Niecy was kneeling upright but began doing this sort of bouncing series of squats massaging my prick with her tits like a pro.

For just one second I thought maybe she was doing this and more with their landlord, but the intensity of this adult movie level tit fuck wiped away that thought.

Her eyes were widened enough that I noticed the hazel color of her pupils drifting down to her flared nostrils before settling on her open mouth framed by dark colored lipstick.

Niecy released my throbbing member to her educated right hand jacking like she meant it before wantonly sucking me off getting progressively deeper until I cried out in sexual distress. Niecy released me from her mouth with a visible splash of saliva, the rest running off her chin.

"Now what's that you a saying about Glendale right here boy?"