TIG OLE' BITTIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much did you spend on the groceries; I'll give you the money, okay ma'am?"

"That's okay boy, I'll take it outta your narrow tail in trade." Miss Minnie gave me a wry smile lightly rubbing the back of my head making me antsy.

"HUH?!!"

"Since you like digging round in my fridge and everything, you can pick up my house and do my yard proper like boy." Miss Minnie put things into context wanting more manual labor out of me. I think I was a little disappointed she wasn't referring to anything sexual.

Half of my day was already wrought with frustration.

-END of CHAPTER ONE

*********************************************************************************************

Author's Notes:

This is a supplemental story submitted while I complete the 15th chapter of Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15. Some of my regular readers will probably find this mini-story of interest as it contains a bit more "world building" that may enhance the reading of a certain chapter in my catalog.

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to reading the comments section.

I won't let you down with Maximum Badonkadonk Chapter 15, I hope...

Sincerely, Mondotoken DEC. 2021

************************************************************************************************************

CHARACTERS:

Deana: 36JJ-30-26

Niecy: 44-30-36 / HH-Cup