TIG OLE' BITTIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK THAT NIGGA!" I exclaimed morally broken making Niecy burst into this half choking laughter. She sounded like those idiots from that old Revenge of the Nerds movie. The service continued as she relived me of my shorts one leg at a time making me bottomless.

"Come sit down on this here couch so I can really give you a lot of this mouth and these titties. You'd like that, now wouldn't you Robert boy?" I damn near hopped over her head landing bare assed on her couch.

"YES MA'AM!!" I yelled happily mimicking her own southern accent which did not go unnoticed. Niecy gave me a light play slap before spreading my legs apart as far as they would go. Niecy got on all fours crawling between my thighs completely throating me this time.

Now that I was seated, Niecy obliged me without the use of her hands working my length with neck alone. I couldn't believe what was happening due to our past interactions which consisted of her infantilizing me in one way or another. She was always calling me kid, or boy while she ran around with older guys supposedly in her league.

Ironically this was one of the reasons Arnold was so violence prone. Their deceased mother had imposed upon her only son the unenviable duty of keeping Niecy's panties intact. She'd knowingly or not, sentenced her son to street fights on the regular usually centered around protecting his sister's virginity.

Arnold Belle failed miserably.

Now in the present I was sitting on his couch in the family home with my cock damn near balls deep in big sister's mouth. Perhaps unveiling another technique, Niecy let her mouth remain open using it in a dipping motion to fellate me.

It was a weird sensation coupled with this gagging noise which eventually evolved with her sucking as hard as she could popping her lips each time. Niecy used my inner thighs right herself enough to plant my cock between her spongy tits lubricating it with a steady stream of saliva before beginning.

This time Niecy used her fists punched into the outsides of her breasts creating a tight fit but allowing the top of my shaft to remain visible. She started slow and steady letting me watch my cock being massaged and jerked. There was a gregarious smile on her face as her fingers slid to the front trapping my member.

Niecy leaned forward working her tits frantically for a while before sucking me off in intervals. I found myself cupping the back of her head directing her actions without conscious thought. She cupped the base of my endowment between her thumbs and forefingers fucking me with her mouth until I just about melted.

"AW SHIT I GOTTA FUCK YOU!!" I couldn't help it anymore yelling my desire finding a hand over my mouth.

"Boy, ain't nobody said nothing about getting no pussy." Niecy cautioned wagging a finger in front of my surprised face.

"I can't fuck." Niecy straightened her back looking at me like I was the last person to figure out the punchline to a joke told hours earlier.

"Hey now I ain't trying to fuck things up with my man Robert, you hear now boy? You got yourself a real nice piece of meat down here between your legs, but he done told me we getting us a mansion when his record drop. Can you give me a mansion? I'll answer that question for you nigga; you can't. I like you Robert, and if I wasn't with Glendale, I'd fuck you all over this couch and this motherfucking trailer, but I gotta protect my bag, you understand?"

"Sucking my dick ain't cheating?" I tried to be dryly facetious, but Niecy looked confused with an incredulous half smirk.

"Don't you know nothing boy; don't you go to church, huh? Sucking and rubbing ain't no cheating. It's just second base like, you hear?" I raised an eyebrow with a half smirk of my own.

"You catholic, down here?"

"YOU AIN'T?!" I chuckled to myself almost facepalming when Niecy let go of my still erect member.

"Uh shit, I'm largely agnostic myself." My erection was bobbing just inches away from her perfect sloping tits, erect nipples, and all.

"What's that?" Niecy looked legit confused.

"Oh, well its kind of like being catholic Niecy; say does that mean I can't see you naked or nothing." She cocked her head to the side making me think I'd been busted actively trolling her.

"If you promise no funny business I'll let you look all you want; and you can finish up with my titties too." Mischievous thoughts were already running through my head as I figured maybe her ignorant boyfriend was actually catholic which made it likely Niecy went that direction too.

"OH THANK YOU!!"

"No funny business, right?" She plunked her thumbs down into the elastic waistband of her shorts but stopped short, wagging that finger in my face again.

"Scout's honor." I was never any kind of fucking scout, but she didn't know that.

Niecy stood up between my spread thighs leaving her undersized gym shorts on the worn hardwood trailer floor. I was presented with a beautifully symmetrical esthetic of "slim thick" nudity. Niecy Belle young clueless woman that she was, provided the reason for her immature boyfriend's overt jealousy and behind the cuff deference.

Plainly speaking, this young twentysomething was a whole snack. Even without those incredible H-cups resting high on her chest, the rest of her figure was model perfect with just the slightest bit of definition in her abdomen. Niecy had a picture perfect bikini belly above the triangular patch of curly hair, her nappy dugout.

"Liking the view, ain't you?" Bitch knew the answer.

"Turn around." I was handling myself with two fingers encircling the base as she hesitated for half a second before acquiescing to my wishes.

The rear view was equally enticing with her narrow back leading down to hips that matched their width with a noticeable exception. Niecy Belle had a very ripe, luscious looking bubble butt enhanced visually by her dusky skin tone.

I was a regular, classically medium brown color, but her shade was sort of dirty, with a bit of grey inset making for something inherent to the natural dirt. If she never spoke, you could easily think her a native of east Africa. There was a smoothness to her altogether that made me want to ravish this country ingenue endlessly.

"Come sit in my lap." I requested semi-meekly hoping she would just go with it and impale herself on my rod.

"You trying me, ain't you?"

"I ain't trying you, I just want you to sit down."

"We done talked about this, didn't we Robert?" She looked wary of my intentions, but I was gonna continue the hard sell regardless.

"Dammit Niecy I just wanna feel my dick on that juicy ass of yours; just wanna rub it, fuck that butt crack aa little, shit." I thought to add a little verbal frustration at the end of my duplicitous coercion thinking she would be susceptible to a form of peer pressure.

"OH, IS THAT ALL? HECK I DONE THAT SINCE I WAS IN SCHOOL BEFORE MY TITS POPPED OUT REAL GOOD!!!" It was a head scratcher but Niecy planted her butt between my thighs resting it on the absolute edge of the couch. My business was compromised, but my length ended up cushioned between her cheeks. Niecy started lightly rubbing against the underside of my shaft.

"Yeah girl, just like that." I encouraged not taking it too far.

"Well if you really wanna feel it, you gotta spread my buns apart and sort of really get it in there good. Then you gotta grab it on either side like a big sandwich and mash it in tight with your thumbs touching; then I can give it to you real nice and good."

"Like this?" I followed along with her hick tutorial interlocking my thumbs over the top of my shaft getting some decent ass cleavage.

"That's just about right there Robert; here we go boy." Niecy grabbed both of my knees steadying herself.

Her apple bottom started bouncing in my lap grinding my girth intensely. She added to the atmosphere with these huffs and barely audible gasps rubbing my business from stem to base, then bucking her hips as I held fast.

The contrast between my medium brown skin and her two and a half shades of darkness looked incredible. The mention of her previous history with this sort of impassioned frottage spoke to her proficiency as veins started to appear on the surface of my member like embedded thunderbolts.

I wanted to stuff her cunt full with extreme prejudice.

"Aw fuck that feels so good, lean back so that I can hold your big tits." Niecy didn't hesitate reclining in my lap as I reached under her arms cupping and squeezing the underside of her soft breasts.

"I'm thinking I like the way you hold me; think I like it real good." Niecy commented rolling her hips in my lap taking my tumescence on a ride. She'd already started tensing up giving my meat these intermittent squeezes with her butt cheeks.

I rolled and pinched her nipples, lustily squeezing and bouncing her tits as Niecy cupped a hand under her chin. She audibly hocked a few times clearing her throat before letting a pool of saliva run down her chin into her palm. Before I knew it, Niecy was applying it as lubrication for my neglected balls.

"Yeah, do that shit girl." She was rubbed and playing with my balls in similar fashion to her big tits being groped.

I could feel the message everywhere with these jolts of pleasure radiating between my legs, even bulging between her thin fingers. It felt lathery and slick as she hunched over using both hands on my balls enjoying herself. My cock slid down a bit towards the rubbery underside of her cheeks, but I kept humping up into her cleft as precum ran freely from my crown.

Niecy got into this sort of standing squat using one of her hands on my knee to balance while she played adding more of her "homemade lubricant" as my head slid down towards the cushions. I was drifting to the side almost laying flat on my back. She followed my movements taking a feverish cheek fucking unaware that I was gradually slipping further down the succulent curve of her buttocks.

It almost felt as if I were going to cum, but that climax was just a bit out of reach. A bit of steamy wetness excited me further as the Niecy's hands slid away. I poked her slit in teasing fashion a few times, then just the tiniest portion slid inside.

"THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT!!" Niecy stood up quickly disengaging us.

"What?"

"I think it's time for you to go Robert." Her voice sounded stern as she stepped into her gym shorts pulling them up tersely. I sat up brows raised wondering if I'd pushed her too far as Niecy snapped up her shirt starting to get into it with a healthy jiggle of her big sloping tits.

"What's going on; what happened?"

"I'm thinking you just some kind of snake is all; you ain't got no fucking respect for my word. I done told you about my feelings on cheating and I love Glendale! He gonna take me outta this shit hole town but not with a snake up in my garden!! You think you gonna get some pussy even when I said otherwise nigga; now you gotta go!!!" Niecy was undeniably hot.

"Hey I didn't mean anything by it, I'm sorry Niecy." My shirt came flying at my face.

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!! GET UP OUTTA HERE!!" Niecy Belle was blisteringly hot as I scrambled into my shorts knowing her ire directed at me was well deserved. I would've banged the stuffing out of her box if given half the chance.

"Sorry." I tried again sounding extra contrite as she tugged down on her tee covering the undersides of her breasts, one brow raised.

I got up fumbling with my pants while Niecy looked as if she wanted to resume fisticuffs with me. We sort of did this circling of one another as I inched towards the opposite side of the coffee table while she drifted the other way. There was a sort of angry energy in the air which made me wary noticing her gritted teeth.

"Asshole." Niecy hissed.

"WHOA!!" I went over like a ton of bricks as my right leg fell into the hole in her living room floor.

I heard the growl and ravenous barking of the returning Rottweiler as Niecy's angry façade shattered. She grabbed both of my arms using her weight falling backward. My leg was quickly drawn upward out of the hole, but the dog followed getting half stuck in the hole. It began barking loudly snapping and alternately whining in distress as Niecy went after its chain.

"GET ON OUTTA HERE OR HE GONNA TAKE A BITE OUTTA YOU!!" Niecy warned struggling to free the animal.

I couldn't tell if she were trying to shove its head back through the hole or pull it into the living room instead. I threw open the door half tumbling down the stairs. I ran across the unkempt lawn to a chorus of vicious barking looking back finding the dog behind the trailer's screen door. I hopped the ditch onto the road making good my escape.

"Oh man what a morning; can't believe Niecy's such a cock tease." I muttered to myself still half running down the street.

I took a few moments after finding out my business was flopping wildly from my open fly. Luckily I was surrounded on both sides of the road by deep underbrush and an overgrown area of the woods. I tucked taking stock of my situation as a few cars passed on either side of me.

It was sort of dangerous walking the backroads, but I strolled continuing onward in the direction I'd originally gone before encountering the weird hillbilly family and Niecy. I hit this right finding a park I recalled from memory of a past visit during childhood. It was bordered on one end by a section of densely wooded area.

I was alerted by some honking getting louder as a truck approached.

"Shit." It became clear that my old friend Arnold was behind the wheel. I immediately worried that he might have been tipped off by his sister as the truck pulled up beside me. There was a rather large girl sitting there beside him.

"HEY ROBERT BOY, WAS GOOD?!!" Arnold yelled joyously as his truck slowed to a stop beside me on the driver's side.

Arnold Belle shared his older sister's dusky skin tone and deep southern accent but was a mass of muscle from his neck to his waist with a physique that rivaled early eighties Arnold Schwarzenegger. There was a resemblance shared with his sister plastered on a narrow sort of squarish looking head.

"Just got here last night; uh, I'm on my way to the store to pick up some groceries." I replied as we bumped fists while he sat behind the wheel next to what I assumed was the girlfriend mentioned by his sister last night.

She was superhumanly unbothered not even looking in my direction wearing this dingy off-white hoodie that looked like something from a local high school with a frayed visible decal on the shoulder.

"This my girlfriend Daisy Mae; honey speak up on my boy right here!" Arnold noticed giving his woman a light nudge with his elbow.

"Sup." Infinitely unbothered.

"Hey where you staying down here; maybe I can swing by and scoop you up later? I gots to get my girl here where she wanna go and all; we been uh, running some errands."

"Eh, I'm staying over on 5th street right at the end in this old track house with a lady named Miss Minnie; you familiar?"

"MISS MINNIE, HELL YEAH I KNOW HER!!" He piped up interested making me feel at home. Obviously he hadn't been around to his own trailer home or spoke with his older sister before finding me as Daisy Mae stirred, still partially hidden by the oversized hoodie covering her upper half.

"We still sitting here, ain't we?"

"Hey girl this my boy, you ain't gotta be all sour like in front of him; we just catching up for a minute."

His tone sounded somewhat apologetic, almost complaining like a kid would. I was moved knowing my friend to be a distinctly alpha type who'd already done a bit of time in juvenile hall at any early age and engaged in several street fights on these back roads much of which he won handily.

"I ain't doing nothing but sitting here and that's what I'm talking about. I don't like, have a problem walking in the other direction either Arnold. I'm just sitting here next to you and ain't a doing nothing interesting in the least." The look on his face at her explanation was solidly in the middle somewhere between tossing her out of his truck and visible emotional distress as he turned to me again.

"Hey man, I'll catch up with you Robert; I gotta do a run, you know?"

"Don't worry about it, bruh I'm good." I knew the signs of a man under the thumb when I saw it and didn't begrudge him that deference one bit.

"Why don't you get yourself in the back of this here truck so we can drop you fore we go on where we got to be; I don't want you to think I'm some kind of bitch out here."

Her voice was casual as I noticed she was looking at the face of her phone still unbothered. I felt like flipping her the bird, but Arnold still looked distressed in the most henpecked of ways, so I decided to wave an olive branch.

"Sure thanks." I hopped into the truck bed.

Daisy Mae didn't reply but Arnold nervously chuckled hitting the gas before I was even properly seated. I had to catch myself managing to get just comfortable enough to watch the scenery shooting by in blurred fashion. I glanced over finding myself looking at the back of his girlfriend's head through the small rear truck window.

She had a shock of rude looking curly hair with reddish undertones that I wasn't too sure were natural. The hoodie covering her upper half obscured the rest of her features but I noticed her texting on her phone profusely. Her hands were beautiful, the tone distinctly light skinned with some noticeable freckles covering them.

"ALRIGHT ROB, HOP ON DOWN!!" We quickly arrived at the little country store, itself nothing really much to look at a elongated trailer in and of itself with a neon sign mounted on a wheeled flat bed.

"HEY THANKS MAN!!" I jumped over the edge landing on the graveled driveway.

"WE'LL CATCH UP LATER, YOU HEAR?!!" Before I could answer, he'd gunned it out of there like he was being chased by the sheriff.

I stood there watching the truck speed off into the horizon line. It struck me odd that my old friend had become henpecked since we last met. Arnold was known to be a master of finessing girls out of their panties bar none.

"HEY BOY, WHAT YOU DOING OVER HERE?!!" I turned finding Miss Minnie emerging from the store with two bags of groceries.

"Oh uhm, I was gonna buy some stuff for the fridge; I kinda cleaned it out this morning." I explained.

"Well where you been cause that was about three hours ago and I ain't seen you no where when I was a driving around looking Robbie!"

I cringed inside knowing what shenanigans I'd been up to and failed miserably. There was still the intangible of whether or not Niecy would snitch me out to Arnold, but he was presently under the thumb of his girlfriend.

"Guess I got lost a bit ma'am."

"Oh no baby boy, you don't supposed to be walking around back here uniformed, your uncle wouldn't appreciate his nephew being found hanging from a tree, dug up outta one of these here ditches, or worse." Miss Minnie pushed the bags into my empty arms roughly.

She hadn't bothered to change clothing outside of wearing this pea green tube top that didn't leave much to the imagination. Her tits were positively humongous sitting on a big rounded torso while her legs were much slimmer, bare ashy feet in flip flops.

Her cutoff shorts were tacky checkered rayon as we walked over to her waiting minivan which was stuffed in the back with a deluge of boxes, bags, and errant clothing. Miss Minnie was apparently, a hoarder which explained her refrigerator earlier this morning.

"What's worse than hanging from a tree or being found in a ditch?"

"Oh hell boy, you gotta watch it round here cause these woods gotta habit of eating people up."

I was struck odd by her answer as the middle aged woman pushed the bags into the back of her minivan after tossing some trash on the ground at its back. Miss Minnie walked around to the driver's side getting in an turning on the ignition without further explanation as I hopped in beside her.