Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after countless long minutes of getting helplessly fellated, Bush Poacher let out a triumphant cry, thrust in all the way and pressed home inside her as hard as he could. "Oh, yeah!" he screamed, "Take this you slut!" and exploded inside her. Poor Tiger Queen moaned and shivered, her eyes wide and lost and her mouth forced open like a stuck pig's, as geysers of sticky semen erupted from around his tremendously thick and wiggling shaft. Despite her feeble protests and squirms he held tight inside, gasping in pleasure as he unleashed gout after gout of cum deep into the helpless law-girl's throat. Then with a groan, fists wrapped tight in her hair, Bush Poacher jerked his dick out and delivered the last of his load on her gasping face.

"Oh! Oh, Goddess!" Tiger Queen cried, as his cum splattered across her. The bath of hot sticky seed seemed like a wake-up call. As her grinning conqueror backed up and surveyed her, his long dick limp and dripping, Tiger Queen blinked blearily through streamers of dripping cum. Then, slowly, her face twisted into a snarl. Looking up at him, she glared with burning eyes into his shit-eating grin, and growled... even as a thick dollop of his seed slowly dribbled down one side of her nose.

"You... you bastard!" she hissed. "You... you evil murderous bastard! How could you do this to me?!"

He just put his left hand on his belt and grinned. "No need to thank me, slut!" he laughed. He made a pistol-shooting gesture at her, with his right. "You know you loved it!"

"Thank you?!!" she said, her voice and her body both trembling with fury. "You killed the love of my life! The man who would have been my husband! You're a murderer and monster!!!"

"Husband? That chump? Really?" He laughed, amused. He turned and looked back at the sprawled, lifeless, pitiful corpse of the rival suitor he had, effortlessly and unknowingly, felled. "Ha!" he laughed, sneering. "That's the best joke you've told yet, bitch!"

"He was a good man, and sweet, and far more worthy of a woman's love than you, you evil creep!" Tiger Queen spat. She shook her head, dislodging the last of the larger bits of his cum, then looked up at him through disheveled scarlet locks and glared, seething with rage. "And he was the last of his species! Even if he wasn't human he was a better man than you by far... and yet your big gun made him extinct, you villain!"

Bush Poacher just grinned. Slowly, his right hand down towards his waist, and wrapped around the hilt of his knife. "Well, what can I say bitch? I'm a poacher. I live for pelts. The rarer and more priceless, the better."

Suddenly, his knife burst from its sheath and streaked down... straight towards her body. Tiger Queen shrieked in fear and tried to recoil back from it... but could do nothing but tremble helplessly against her restraining post.

But instead of plunging into her silky and defenseless flesh, the shining knife swooped right down between her breasts... and cut the straining strap of her tiny fur bra neatly in two. The two overloaded cups promptly burst from her flesh and flew apart, letting her massive breasts drop down to slosh, heavy and jostling and completely naked, before him.

Laughing, with a few more swift strokes before gaping Tiger Queen could react, Bush Poacher sliced the remaining straps of her suddenly-loosened bra. He plucked it right off her, and, holding it up, let it dangle back and forth right in front of her face.

"What do you think, babe?" he sneered, making the sleek, empty little fur cups jostle back and forth before her. She gaped at it, eyes wide with shock and disbelief as her little stolen bra waved back and forth in their shining surfaces. "What do you think this one will fetch at market?"

"You... you bastard!" Tiger Queen gasped, staring at her dangling bra in fury. "How... how dare you?!"

"Well, if you don't like that then I'm sorry, bitch," Bush Poacher sneered. "Cause I'm nowhere near done yet." Grabbing her by the head, he pulled her away from the pole. A single loop of rope held Tiger Queen's bound wrists tight to the restraining pole. With a swoop of his knife Bush Poacher severed it, freeing her wrists from the pole without disturbing the rest of her bonds.

With a shriek Tiger Queen found herself toppling from the pole... with her now naked breasts going first. "Ughh!" she moaned as she landed straight onto them. She gasped and wiggled with pain... which had the effect of squirming her big, barely covered ass back and forth right in front of her foe, presenting a tempting and helpless target.

Smirking, Bush Poacher was not about to let the opportunity pass.

Tiger Queen gasped in shock as she felt an insolent finger slide slowly down inside her panties, down between the shimmying contours of her fulsome buttocks. "Oh!" she gasped, whirling her head around to gape over her shoulder in shock. "You... you wouldn't dare!"

But he did dare.

As she watched, horrified, the chuckling villain slooowly pulled her tiny panties up and away from her ass, until the crotch was pulled taut around her tender helpless mound, and the back had been yanked out almost a full foot from her wiggling round buns. Then, suddenly with two sharp flashes of his knife, he severed both of the hip straps. The skimpy fur panty promptly burst out from between her legs and popped up to dangle, like a tiny rag, above her naked wiggling ass.

As they whipped out from between her legs, her buxom hips were left entirely naked. Down low, just above the thick outer lips of her pussy, there now lay exposed a little triangle of fur - neatly trimmed, to fit inside her bikini. It was bright red, to match her hair... and even as he lifted up the skimpy fur garment, the Bush Poacher could not resist darting his gaze down to leer at the sight. Her own gaze still fixed in shock up on her just-removed panties, Tiger Queen for the moment seemed blissfully oblivious that the villain seemed to be taking particular delight in this apparent evidence that she was in fact a natural redhead.

"My bikini!" Tiger Queen cried, in shock. "You've stolen it! Y-you evil thug!"

"What do you think, bitch?" he said. Getting his mind back on business, he stretched his arm out and dangled her stolen panties in front of her. Lip quivering in fury, Tiger Queen's face tracked the little dangling garment like a radar dish, her beautiful eyes burning with rage. "Think your little pelt will look good hanging on my wall?" he asked, waving her severed panties back and forth teasingly, right before her gorgeous and gaping face. "I think maybe I'll have your boyfriend's head stuffed with sawdust and put it above my mantle... he'll look just perfect with his 'bride's' precious little bikini hanging up to either side of him!"

"Oh... I'll never let that happen, y-you murderer!" Tiger Queen promised, burning eyes fixed on her little captured panties... and crossing, as he brought them so close they rubbed teasingly against her nose. "No matter where you flee, I'll track you down and make you pay!" she hissed at him - eyes having to look up past her own tauntingly-dangled bottoms.

"Who said anything about running?" he purred. He looked back down, and leered. "Now, I'd worry about the here and now more, sweetheart," Bush Poacher purred. "After all... I've only got one thing left to poach."

Boring of taunting her with her panties, he tossed them aside. They landed upon the ground, near where he had also tossed her bra. Seizing Tiger Queen by her shoulder he wrenched her up. Mewling and squalling, Tiger Queen could not resist as she was hoisted off the earth until her huge breasts hung and swayed beneath her, an inch above the filthy ground. Then, putting his other hand upon her wiggling ass he gave it a luxuriant caress, pausing once to pinch its ample curvature, as his hand leisurely slid down towards the space between her thighs.

"No..." Tiger Queen gasped. Her stolen panties and pulled hair instantly forgotten, her widening eyes stared into the distance in disbelief. "No... you can't do this..." she said, as his hand slid down the base of her massive buxom ass, growing closer and closer to her pussy with each second.

"They don't call me the Bush Poacher for nothing, you dumb slut..." the evil villain purred as, without the slightest hesitation, he promptly slid his insolent fingers across her delicate pussy lips and then, wasting no time, rammed his middle deep up in between her tight, wet, quivering walls.

"Oh!" Tiger Queen cried. Her head reared back, eyes gaping in disbelief towards the sky as she felt him entering her. "Oh, oh you... you fiend!"

"Heh," Bush Poacher chuckled. Finding Tiger Queen gratifyingly gooey, he began pumping his finger back and forth, rudely, between her tender, defenseless folds. Then he stroked it up and began to tease her tender, helpless clitoris. "Already wet!" he laughed, as oozing fluids drooled out of her defenseless slit to coat his probing finger. "Looks like I'm not even going to have to do much work to tame you, slut!"

"Th...that's what you think!" Tiger Queen growled. Getting a hold of herself, her lips twisted in defiance even as his finger pumped back and forth devastatingly within her. "Tiger Queen gets wet for only one man!" she promised. "And you just killed him!"

"You say that now..." the Bush Poacher's gloating voice purred into her ear, as he moved around to kneel directly behind her buxom naked hips. "But just wait... in a few seconds, I'll have you singing a different tune!"

His hand slipped out of her, in order to guide the tip of his massive, spittle-dripping member to the lips of her pussy. Then, as it sunk in deep enough to be held in place by her quivering lips, he took his hand away.

Tiger Queen reared her head back and glared at him over her shoulders - even as his hands took a firm grip upon both of them. "Never!" she said, her eyes shining back at him in fury. Meanwhile his immense tip slowly sank deeper and deeper between her succulent nether gates, her warm juices anointing it as if crowning his impending victory. "You... you can t-take me as hard you like..." she assured him, "but you will never, ever give me pleasu -- OH GODDESS!!!"

With a furious slam of his hips, Bush Poacher drove his massive penis up into Tiger Queen. Her jaw promptly fell open, her words of defiance quivering away into a loud, devastated moan.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Bush Poacher gloated. He gasped in awe as, thanks to his immense length and girth, he only gradually sank into the incredible wet, squeezing tightness of Tiger Queen's unprotected pussy. Then, sliding his hands back down her curvy shivering form, he took a succulent grip on each side of Tiger Queen's broad and fertile round hips. "Now let's see how this bush copes with getting POACHED!" he said. And with furious strength and force, he began to slam his massive member brutally back and forth inside Tiger Queen's tight, devastated-quivering slit.

"Oh, Goddess! Oh, GODDESS!!!" Tiger Queen screamed. Head shooting back forward, she gaped right at the corpse of her fallen lover but did not see him. Instead, through the glazing windows into her pretty head, an observer could almost see her mind's eye become almost instantly filled with cock. "Oh, Goddess!" she cried, helplessly, "how... how... how can you be so BIGGG?!!!"

"Ha ha ha!" Bush Poacher laughed, leaning back and enjoying her exultantly. "Where are those pretty words of defiance now, Tiger Slut? Have you been conquered already?!"

"N-n-NEVER!" Tiger Queen promised. Fixing her shuddering, beautiful head towards the sky, she gritted her teeth and snarled in defiance. But, though it briefly refocused her determination, brave words could only help her so long. The evil villain's massive penis continued to slam unchecked back and forth within her slit, continued to excite her like none before it with each steady, powerful thrust. "Oh... oh God..." Tiger Queen soon gasped, her whole body shuddering. "Oh, God... oh... oh... God..."

"That's it..." Bush Poacher cooed, never letting up the slamming even for a second. Leaning around, he gazed upon her gorgeous face. Eyes squeezed closed, Tiger Queen was panting and shivering... every ounce of her concentration going into resisting the superior force he was already delivering into her. He leered. "I can feel you weakening, slut," he whispered. Tiger Queen whimpered softly... and shivered as his monstrously thick cock once more surged up into her pussy. Smirking, Bush Poacher came back around and gazed at the back of her quivering fiery-haired head, as he put another few pumps into her - enjoying the squeezes her wet pussy helplessly gave him in response.

"Let's see what a little sneak attack does to your vaunted resistance," he said, at last. Though he spoke more than loud enough for her to hear, Tiger Queen only mewled softly, her entire face shivering, as she simultaneously took another of his thrusts. Loosening one hand's grip upon her buxom, fertile hip, he gave it's silky sweaty surface a brief, mocking swat, and then lifted it and brought it around lower. Moving blind, without giving her any prior warning, with the same preternatural accuracy he applied to his gun Bush Poacher suddenly touched a finger directly onto Tiger Queen's clitoris and began to rub it hard - squeezing it up against the already immense anvil provided by his pumping veiny penis.

Tiger Queen's eyes, which had been squeezed tight closed in concentration as she tried to resist, suddenly flew open. "Oh... oh Goddess..." she gasped, her gaze wild and distant. All her willpower had been focused on resisting his incredible length and power, almost her entire world had dissolved down to his savagely slamming penis. The light touch on her clitoris broke her concentration - and a moment later, her dam broke as well. With a gasp, she tried to get herself back under control. But by then, it was too late, and she could already feel the waves coming.

"Oh... oh no!" Tiger Queen moaned - gaping into the sky in shock. The Poacher cackled with glee - already sensing what was going on, from the sudden flood of moisture into her pussy. He hammered in exultantly, while simultaneously rubbing his finger in exultant triumph against her clit. Tiger Queen's jaw dropped, and she let out a stunned moan. She could not defend herself, mentally, in both places at once... and her wavering mind ended up guarding herself in neither. In a moment, the simple rubbing of his finger on her tenderest of weak spots took her body, which was already past the point of no return, and sent it shooting right up over the edge.

"Oh... oh G-Goddessss!" Tiger Queen shrieked. She thrashed her head back and forth, gaping in disbelief. "I... I'm c-CUMMMINNGG!" she confessed loudly. A moment later, unable to help herself, her buxom hips began slamming back up into his thrusts - helping the vile murderer fuck her with his gigantic cock. Her head slammed backwards, scarlet hair flying, until she was cradled against his shoulder, her gorgeous face gaping up past his wicked leer. "N-no... no... NO!" she screamed. Moisture shot from her impaled pussy, as she climaxed upon him "Oh, oh OH!" she squealed, her voice sounding as if her very soul was being shredded by the action of his penis. "Oh, G-goddess, NOOOO!" she moaned, facing lifted to the sky.

"Hahaha!" Bush Poacher laughed, delighting in the feeling of Tiger Queen's orgasmic pussy squirting and convulsing around him. Lifting up his finger, he waved it around - a tiny bit of moisture at its tip. "One touch! That's all it took!" he crowed.

Even as she convulsed with terrible and irresistible ecstasy, Tiger Queen shook her head. "N-no! That's not possible!" she moaned - denying what her own pussy was saying as it clamped furiously around his big potent cock.

"Believe it, you fucking slut!" he cackled. Reaching around with both hands, leering, the Bush Poacher got a celebratory caress and squeeze on her enormous swaying breasts. "Had enough, you easy slut?" he asked her, leering down into her panting, shivering face. "You ready to be led away to be mine, already?" he asked her.

But even as she quivered in the aftermath of her body's helpless reaction, Tiger Queen thrashed her head back and forth beside him. "N-never!" she promised. Though her impaled body shuddered with helpless climax, and fluid dripped from her eyes like tears, she still managed to lift her gorgeous head, turn it, and deliver to him a righteous and offended glare. "You... you may have tamed my body..." she hissed, as another shudder of pleasure ripped through her spectacular curves to confirm that he had. "But... but you will never have my mind, or my heart!" she promised.

"Is that a fact?" Bush Poacher cooed.

Suddenly, he pulled out. Tiger Queen yelped as his enormous cock-head squeezed back out of her tender too-small gates. Then she gasped as, before her overloaded mind could even catch up with what was happening, her sweaty, shuddering body was swiftly seized and thrown down onto its back. A heavy softness pressed up against the back of her head. Her wild eyes looked around, and with a horrified moan she realized that she had fallen with her head resting against the still chest of her slain lover, as if he were her pillow. But she had little time to contemplate such things. Before she knew what was happening, Bush Poacher had seized her thighs, pulled them apart, and was sliding his own delighted torso into the glorious space between them.

"Let's see if a little more doesn't change your tune, slut," he said, dropping his massive penis to lie upon her sopping, quivering gates.

Despite her predicament, Tiger Queen glared up at him from atop the giant pec of her would-be bridegroom. "Do your worst," she hissed, in defiance. Beneath her body, her hands struggled mightily with her bonds... to no avail.

Bush Poacher laughed. "As you desire," he purred. Sliding back his hips he pressed his rock-hard tip to her moist slit and then slowly, smoothly slid inside.

"Oh... Goddess!" Tiger Queen gasped. The new angle opened whole new sensations within her pussy. Her head rocked back, unthinkingly, onto the chest of her paramour, and gasped in quivering, full-red-lip-shuddering awe.

"You can call her name as much as you like," Bush Poacher purred, setting up a smooth, devastating rhythm inside her. "She won't help you."

Once more he began laying into her, going deep. He started smooth and slow, making each one linger in a way that made her shiver as her gorgeous face looked up at him. But he steadily increased his force and power. Soon she was quivering under each impact, further up inside her than she'd felt any man before. From the front, without her big buns in the way, he had more access - and it soon showed in how hard her lips were panting and how glazed her eyes became.

Every once in a while, he paused to give her pussy a few slow smooth outward thrusts, jerking back in and then pulling smoothly out once more, each one rubbing his enormous veiny shaft against the sensitive upper wall of her pussy. Tiger Queen grit her teeth and moaned.

"Oh, Goddess!" Tiger Queen sighed, at last, since he'd been laying onto her so long her world seemed to spin. Her eyes closed, her gorgeous head slowly rocked back and forth across the chest of her extinguished love, as gasps of pleasure and awe quivered through her luscious lips. "Oh, Goddess..." she whispered, despite herself. "It feels so... good... oh, Goddess... how can it feel so good?!"

"Because I'm just that fucking good, bitch!" Bush Poacher laughed, displaying his usual sensitive candor. Laying off the gentle stuff, he seized her by her shoulders and, wrenching back up high off her. used the additional leverage to start slamming in harder and deeper than ever before. He pulled up with each thrust, bringing his massive penis ramming up inside her, slamming it straight up across her sensitive upper wall - which was already excited and ready from the many slow teasing strokes he had given it.