Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, it was useless. Cackling, the Poacher let her get close - and then jerked the leash, sending her tumbling to one side. Tiger Queen moaned, barely staying on her feet. She whirled, hissed, and charged again, only for him to jerk her forward this time. Moaning, she was forced to bow down as she went hurtling past him - and this time, cackling, the Poacher took advantage by swinging his palm down and giving her stinging round ass yet another swat, as it jiggled on past.

Driven by rage, she tried again and again to attack him. Each time, leering and chortling, with but a single jerk of her leash he derailed her attacks effortlessly. Her mighty kicks went wide - doing nothing but give him a delighted look at her body toppling past with her legs spread wide. Her attempts to butt him with her head only ended in teasing swats against her hurtling ass, as she went uselessly past. Attempts to bite him only resulted in him catching her by her hair, and leering into her thwarted face as, reaching his free hand down, he gave her a couple of mocking squeezes to her giant breasts, his thumbs flicking teasingly over her big bare nipples, before tossing her aside again.

Nevertheless for several minutes she struggled on valiantly, trying over and over to fight him - the desperate attempts of her voluptuous body to annihilate him only providing him with a show that, based on the delighted leer upon his face, the Poacher found more stimulating than the wiggles and jiggles any stripper had ever provided him, writhing up against her chromed pole in return for his spare change.

Finally, growing tired of toying with her, the Poacher suddenly gave a mighty tug down and to one side. Moaning, Tiger Queen lacked the stability to resist as she was brought toppling all the way down before him, and landed on all fours at his feet. Leaping down upon her, he quickly seized her slender bare ankles - in between her sleek powerful calves and her sculpted bare feet. His hand darted to his belt, seized up one last pair of shining restraints, and slapped them down upon her.

Gaping back Tiger Queen cried out in horror - but by the time it had left her lips, it was over. He retreated... and the gasping heroine looked down to see yet another delicate fetter, this time around her ankles... binding her supple, supernaturally hardened bare feet together.

Stepping back, the Poacher admired his handiwork. Tiger Queen was now bound in three places: wrists, neck, and ankles. Her long and powerful legs stirred and shifted, caressing together, making the chains binding her clank - and it instantly became obvious even to her, as she gasped back in horror, that even if she could get to her feet she would now at best be able to walk in dainty, servile steps. Her single strongest and proudest feature, the focus of so much of her entire life - her ability to run, to kick, to fight in any way... had been stolen from her.

"Had enough now, babe?" the Poacher asked.

Gasping softly, Tiger Queen hung her head - hiding from his gaze, beneath the spill of her red hair. Though her stomach churned in horror, and a few tears entered even her noble eyes, gradually the gorgeous champion realized she now had only two choices.

She could not fight now, could not escape. Her humiliating attempts to fight, only to fail over and over, had drained her last precious resource: her will. The Bush Poacher she knew from his dossier, did not even keep the keys to his own restraints on him when out in the field - precisely to make it even more useless for his captives to turn upon him. Even if she somehow killed him - say, lured him into presenting his penis and then bit it clean through - she was herself doomed.

As she sat amidst her precious wilds, looking down, her face concealed under her fiery hair, Tiger Queen shivered. She knew now, she had only two options. The two he had given her. And of them, only one held out any offer of renewed hope to her. Not hope of victory, or dignity, or triumph. But the hope that she could at least salvage a life of some pleasure from her situation - no matter how degrading, and humiliating, and submissive that pleasure might be.

It meant sacrificing her sacred honor. But, given the alternative, she suddenly found the thought of that only inspired yet more gooey yet eager dread to rise up within her hips...

Slowly, breathing hard, tears leaking from her eyes, Tiger Queen lifted up her gorgeous face... and looked up at him. Once more, he leered back down... and seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. She shivered, at that... and felt a trickle of even greater shame run through her in response.

"V-very well," she said at last. She looked up at him, and then back down... almost like a bashful schoolgirl, evading the eyes of her teacher. "I... I will do it..." she said softly. She hung her gorgeous head again, looked at the ground, squirmed. "I... I will say what you want me to..." she said softly.

The biggest grin she'd ever seen spread across his lips. "You mean the truth, slut," he purred.

She turned her head away, unable to meet his gaze. "Of... of course," she whispered softly.

Grinning, the Poacher ran his hand once through her hair, then nodded. "Let's get started then, slut," he purred.

Turning, he walked a short distance away, until he was at the very limit of her leash. Then he turned back, and faced her. He spread his legs... letting his large dick dangle between them... and then motioned her forward.

"C'mon, bitch," he said. "Don't keep me, and your future audience, waiting."

Tiger Queen stared a moment. Then she let out a moan of horror, as she realized why he had picked this position.

In their fighting, they had naturally moved to and fro somewhat atop the little hill. Now the Poacher had quite deliberately moved back to the site of their first battle... the one that had taken place almost entirely inside her body. Spurts and streamers of his cum, and some of her fluids, lay strewn like abstract artwork around his feet. Worse yet, her big discarded bra lay just beyond the tip of his left boot... her tiny panties on his right.

But that was just the start. Worst of all by far, the Poacher had come to stand directly between her and the corpse of her would-be lover. Tiger Queen gasped, her eyes widening in shock, as she beheld Ocelo's lifeless form - directly through the Poacher's legs. In her desperate failed struggle to preserve her own virtue and honor, she had almost forgotten about the noble creature she had briefly imagined as her own husband, as her beloved and her sweetheart. The handsome and muscular warrior lay cold and lifeless, framed for her perfectly between his murderer's legs.

Only one thing obstructed her view. Between the gaping beauty and her love, there slowly swayed the Bush Poacher's massive penis - the weapon by which, one way or the other, she had ultimately been stolen from him.

Tiger Queen moaned, and squirmed. But then, bowing her head once more, she tried her best to put those emotions and memories from her head. At another tug from her leash, keeping her head down to avoid looking, she obediently went back up on all fours... and began crawling forward towards both of them.

The poacher leered, as she came forward - her huge breasts swaying beneath her, her giant buns wiggling behind her. On cue, one of his hovering cameras - operating on the infernal logic the Phreak had no doubt spent many sleepless nights optimizing, due to his own eagerness to document the exact same situations - came sweeping down to hover just over his shoulder... recording the Poacher's-eye view of the mighty gasping superheroine crawling up towards his feet. The other went back around, and got the reverse shot, up from behind her thighs and her leaking pussy... as with slow crawling steps both slowly made their way to their doom.

As she crawled, as she put one hand and knee into the dirt in front of the other, Tiger Queen still could not believe she was doing it. She had witnessed this several times in her reports, seen him receive it from other girls on his wicked films. Women of all types that he had ambushed and tamed. She had seen him force it from pretty new game wardens and from entire crews of fresh-faced college activists. She had seen it done to pairs of outmatched ranchers, before the ladies were hogtied and led away atop their own rustled cattle; and to entire houses worth of sorority girls who had been foolish enough to go skinny-dipping in the wrong forest pond. And even to a few of her fellow superheroines.

But every last time she had been shown one of these, during a review of current outstanding villains and their known crimes, Tiger Queen had watched with scorn, and written the crawling subjects off as weak and pathetic things. Surely a true champion such as she, she had assured herself, could never be reduced to that. Now, reaching his feet she slowly sank back down. She took a deep breath. Standing over her, he said nothing.

Then, reaching down, she picked up her bra. Raising it up, she held it up in front of her, until her hand was level with his belt. She saw he had slid his belt out of one loop on each side, in preparation for her. She blushed, her hand trembling... making the huge cups of her bra brush and flutter against his thigh.

"Do you still love me?" he suddenly asked her, leering.

She took a deep breath, and then shook her head. "No... no, I hate you," she said.

Then, with that, she lifted up the remains of her bra, and slid it onto his belt. She whimpered as she did so, as she watched one of her symbols as a superheroine slide into place at his waist. Then, once both giant cups dangled down beside his cock, from their single intact strap, with a trembling hand she slid the belt back through the loop, sealing it in place. Sinking back until both hands were in the dirt, she stared at her own giant bra dangling down beside his twitching penis... and moaned in horror.

But she knew she was nowhere near done. Her hand, trembling, reached out, and picked up her panties. Lifting them up, she held her panty by a single finger, underneath the crotch. Staring at her precious tiny bottom twisting and swaying daintily before her she moaned in horror, kneeling at his feet. Then she took a deep breath and got a hold of herself. Reaching out, she put one hand on the other side of his belt.

"I... I despise everything about you... and everything you stand for..." she said. "There is nothing about you for which I do not feel contempt."

Then, having said that, with a soft moan, she lifted her hand up, and slid her panties as well up onto his belt. Although he had cut it at both hips, the skimpy front and back dangling down along his thigh was instantly recognizable as the proud, defiantly-skimpy garment she had worn for her entire career of fighting foul thugs like him. Her fingers trembled as she slid this end of his belt, too, back through its loop - sealing her little panties tight, so that they too dangled down beside his penis, on the other side from her bra.

Then she slowly sank back down, until both of her hands were on the ground. Kneeling before his penis, she panted in shock - staring at both halves of her proud superheroine costume dangling down, to either side of his gigantic limp shaft and his giant hairy balls.

"Is that all you owe me?" he asked.

She took a few deep breaths, and then shook her head. Her costume had been hard enough - but at the end of the day, it was but a symbolic surrender. The last one was far worse. But, she momentarily contemplated the alternatives, and quailed in horror. Finally, an oozing surge of submissive desire, deep inside her hips, forced her to continue.

"It is not," she said. Lifting up on her knees, she brought her face level with his cock. It had risen considerably from getting to watch her deliver her bikini, but was still only half-hard; pointing straight out towards her face. She drew in a last couple breaths, and then finally spoke.

"Last of all," she whispered - eyes glued to his penis, "I... I give to you... my body." Bowing her head, she pressed a brief kiss to the side of his cock, just behind his glans. She drew back, but not far, her breath still tickling his penis. "Every... every part of me is yours," she assured him, staring down at it. "My... my legs and my ass..." Leaning down, she gave him two soft, slurping kisses - one for each body part. She drew back, and moved over to the other side. "My... my breasts, and my pussy..." she promised. She bowed again, and gave him another couple kisses. He grew, each time, pulsing beneath her... and she whimpered softly, but kept kissing. Then she drew back and faced his tip. "My... my head, and my womb... all are yours." Bowing her head, she pressed two more kisses, one from each side, to the flared ridges of his cockhead.

Looking down, he chuckled. "I see," he purred. "But... if you hate me so," he asked, "how did I come to own your body... oh proud and mighty Tiger Queen?"

At this, she moaned softly. Drawing back, she stared down at him for a few seconds. Many answers swirled through her head, but swiftly, only one of them seemed to sum it up... and she chose it. Turning her eyes up, Tiger Queen looked up into his face, hearing the cameras whine. One was just behind him, getting his POV - another nearby, for her closeup. Both, she could only endure... knowing they were getting every second, as her lips trembled. At last, she could remain silent no longer.

"B... because you were just too much man for me, Bush Poacher," she said - for him and his cameras. Extending out her tongue she began to stroke it reverently up and down his gigantic penis - as if showing off exactly what manly virtue it was, in particular, that had overwhelmed her. She slurped at him, for several seconds. Then she drew back, slightly, her breath coming in soft pants. "You were too much for me," she repeated softly, for his pleasure.

She gave him one last lap, then drew her lips back to hover just over his tip. Then her eyes looked up right into his. She shivered... feeling intensely that both of his cameras were on her. But in the end, she could not deny him his prize forever.

"Consider my bush... poached," she said. Then, wrapping her lips around him, eyes never leaving his, she began to worshipfully suck his cock.

As she slurped upon the Poacher's penis, she could not resist - her own thoroughly documented humiliation and defeat had simply made her too horny not to. Whimpering, even as her lips spread out and slurped with great effort down his giant girth, her shackled hands dove down between her legs. Her fingers reached up between her thighs, and began to plunge and stroke desperately at her aching pussy. As she did so one of the cameras detached and zoomed in... and captured the way her slender fingers repeatedly drew up and stroked lightly through the little triangle of carefully-trimmed naturally-red fur, moistening the latest priceless pelt to be illegally added to the wicked Poacher's collection.

Bush Poacher chuckled, as Tiger Queen's head bobbed up and down him, while her last words still swirled in his ears. He cackled. Then, throwing his head back he roared with laughter. Reaching down, he ran his hands through the hair of the bobbing once-defiant redhead, as she sucked and sucked - and roared with even greater laughter still. At his feet, she moaned, as his laughter whipped around her - and kept on dutifully sucking.

At last, his laughter got back under control. Turning his head down, he leered at her.

"Excellent!" he said. "Your performance was even better than most dumb eco-sluts, after I get done hollowing out their pussies to go with their heads," he chortled, stroking her slurping head indulgently. "This has been a most successful expedition! You shall make a fine addition to my caravan!"

With a whimper, her lips quivering around him, Tiger Queen slowly drew back up off his penis. She turned her head up, her lips dripping. "Your... your caravan?" she asked. A confused squirm ran down through her curvy cum-leaking body, as she felt her well-filled belly fill up even further with a sudden, swirling dread.

Grinning broadly, Bush Poacher lifted a hand and made a summoning gesture with his fingers. "Come forth, my bush bearers!" he called out loudly, to a small party that had waited patiently, unseen and unheard at the base of the craggy hill. Blushing yet obedient, three naked women shouldered their burdens and began delicately ascending towards him.

"Oh, Goddess," Tiger Queen said, gaping in shock as she recognized each of them in turn.

At the lead of the little herd of prize-pussies was the raven-haired heroine known on the Scarlet Sleuth. The veteran heroine, one of the longest-serving in Beachport - reputed to be in her early forties though like many heroines she refused to acknowledge an official age - blushed as she picked her way forward, her arms, as they all were, chained above her head. The Bush Poacher had allowed her to keep her trademark glossy scarlet jacket, but not her matching bra. Her enormous breasts extended out a tremendous distance from her open lapels. This made the big tender brown nipples that swayed and wobbled delicately at the tip of each titanic jug the absolute leading element of the little convoy; a fact their busty owner seemed very acutely aware of, her gorgeous masked face twisting this way and that and gaping at the various twisted vines and thorny brambles that surrounded her, as she led their way hesitantly up the hill.

Down below, the Sleuth had been permitted to keep her matching scoop-front thong panty, in the exact same shade of scarlet as her jacket - wrapped loosely around her ankles. A shining fetter just below, identical to Tiger Queen's own, both kept her fallen panties from slipping any lower, and constrained her to delicate and dainty steps... though this scarcely seemed necessary, given the way the once-bold heroine whimpered and gasped, as she carefully guided her twin giant jiggling dirigibles through the fell and threatening brush.

Beneath her chains, thankfully, she had been permitted to keep her usual big, custom red athletic shoes - which slowly nuzzled out one shy shivering footstep after another, making her overall gait look to Tiger Queen's eye more like the demure shuffle of a geisha than the self-confident superheroine's usual bold muscular strut. Between her ankles and her blushing face her entire body was laid bare; which made it obvious that though visibly more mature, the older heroine's obsessively-maintained physique bore not a single fold or blemish... nor even a visible tan line. The Scarlet Sleuth was nothing if not meticulous, in all things... which had apparently availed her nothing in keeping her incredible body from falling into the Poacher's clutches.

Tearing her eyes off the lead woman in the little train, Tiger Queen looked to the next... only to let out another tormented moan. Roped up behind the Sleuth there came the bold gunslinger Katy Colt, also wearing little save her boots, gloves, and cowgirl hat. Like the Scarlet Sleuth she wore her pastel Texas Flag panties around the ankles of her cowgirl boots,on top of her silver fetters. Her empty holsters slapped against her thighs, to either side of her drooling naked vagina. Tiger Queen would later learn that Katy had foolishly been lured into the deep wilds of the Fertalian Preserve by the challenge of a shooting contest with the infamous Bush Poacher... only to find out the hard way that she was utterly out-gunned by both of the Poacher's long weapons.

But taking up the tail of the line was the worst of all. There, Tiger Queen moaned in agony to see her own delicate sidekick and younger sister Wilderlass. Lacking her big sister's enhanced toughness, rather than furs, her sidekick customarily wore a tough but breathable little outfit of khaki shorts, a sleeveless button-down blouse, and a utility sash - augmented by hiking boots, leather gloves, and a broad hat. All but the last three, predictably, were either down or absent entirely. Her tiny shorts were around her ankles... with a little cotton thong, in a leopard print, resting atop them, and her own silver fetter below.