Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But at this the Bush Poacher merely shook his head. "Nice lie, babe," he purred. "But the truth is, I was just too much for you. We both know it. So why don't you just admit it?"

"Never!" Tiger Queen said, shaking her head back and forth, mindful of his still-circling drones. The time, she judged, had come. "You will make me admit nothing - after I defeat you, bind you, and lead you off to receive justice!" she declared.

Then she started to lunge upwards - ending the brief detente. As expected, he lurched forward immediately as well. But, smirking slightly, Tiger Queen was not concerned about that. She could feel the strength had returned once more to her long and mighty legs - by far her strongest feature. Once she was on her feet, she knew, free and unbound and in range to rain her kicks into his face, he would be hers to wreck and ravage at her leisure.

But unfortunately, the ravished heroine had overestimated how much she had recovered. Her legs were indeed fine - but the gasping superheroine only got her wide buxom hips a single handspan up off her ass before she felt a roiling cloud of weakness suddenly erupt up within her core. For a moment, gasping and shivering, she could rise no further, as she overcame the void that had suddenly appeared inside her.

It was a delay of but a second - but in such close quarters a second was critical. With a cackle, catching her still only halfway off her knees, the Poacher seized her. Tiger Queen cried out as she was torn back off her ass and yanked back to land sprawled, face up, upon the dirt. She wiggled but a moment, getting her bearings, before once more her mighty body started to tense - preparing to leap back up and go on the attack once more.

But the Poacher was not idle. While she squirmed beneath him, he had stepped one leg up over her and back down until he stood straddling her. His calves ended up to either side of her shoulders - facing back down her body towards her feet. Then, pulling out his first set of manacles, he crouched down to use them - which had the effect of swinging his long penis right back into Tiger Queen's rising face.

A snarl upon her lips, Tiger Queen had just lifted up her head - in preparation, a moment later, to tear Poacher down from above her, leap up into his place, and then stomp him to pieces under her bare heel. But this plan dissolved suddenly as a massive object suddenly swung down and, completely filling her stunned vision, smacked sharply into her noble features. Letting out a startled yelp, Tiger Queen shivered - and for a moment, again, her bold plan dissolved momentarily out of her brain. Her wide eyes blinked wide and slowly crossed, her lashes fluttering against his heavy squishy mass.

Crouched over her, Bush Poacher, leering gleefully at the pretty features he felt rolling against cock, laughed.

"Ha, ha!" he cackled. "Slut!"

Then he seized her distracted, trembling hands. Tiger Queen gasped - her face still filled with his cock. But by that time it was too late. Forcing her wrists together, with two sharp practiced jerks and two bright metallic chimes, he slapped each of the rings down onto her wrists. Then, not wanting to leave his cock rubbing too long against her lips, lest the actively-resisting heroine get some ideas of how to take her revenge, he quickly stood back up, stepped away, and retreated to one side to observe his handiwork.

Tiger Queen, her face suddenly clear, lifted her head and gaped down at her own reclining body in shock. There, before her broad flat still-aching belly, her own wrists were bound together by a brand-new pair of the Poacher's own cuffs. She stared, eyes widening in horror, and let out a tiny whimper of horror.

The poacher's manacles looked nothing like conventional police handcuffs. The chain that connected them was long and slender, allowing her just enough separation of her wrists to still perform servile tasks. She could have scrubbed for him, for instance, or fetched things for him. But there was not enough reach to effectively defend herself in any way, nor to extend her arms out far enough to help balance her naturally top-heavy body. The rings themselves were thin and decorative, covered in fine floral-like decorations - looking more like silver bracelets than practical restraints.

But, the gaping superheroine knew from previous reports, a sinking feeling in her belly, the cuffs' delicate appearance was deceptive. The shining metal was neither silver nor steel, but some powerful alloy that, like his drones, he had traded with an evil colleague to obtain. This one, from what she could recall, had come from the evil alien mastermind known to most of Earth only as Lord Vile. Try as she might, she would not be able to break them.

"Ready to give up, bitch?" the Bush Poacher sneered. Standing over her, he waved a taunting finger. "To surrender - you'll have to admit the truth! I won't let you, otherwise!"

"Never!" Tiger Queen growled.

Suddenly demonstrating a strength and skill that if only deployed a short time earlier would have easily doomed him, she suddenly flipped up, landed halfway up, and transitioned straight into a backflip that, twisting in mid-air, brought her back down facing right at him - the entirety performed with her hands still bound.

The Poacher's eyes went wide - but based on the way he promptly licked his lips at the sight, it was less fear and more delight to get to see just how lithe and flexible his latest captive's curvy body really was. Landing on her feet, in a wide and ready combat stance, Tiger Queen shook her head and growled. Her hands, though still bound loosely before her belly, had twisted into a gesture that looked like tiger's claws.

"You may have chained me," she declared. "But you will never tame me!"

With a howl of fury, she charged.

But, though her backflip had impressed, it had also been a practiced and static move. As she tried to lunge forward and execute one of her devastating kicks, with her hands still awkwardly bound, the proud heroine gasped in shock as she found even the paunchy Bush Poacher easily dodged to one side of her lumbering path. The trembles still running through her buxom hips in the wake of his pounding pleasure did not help - and from the way he smirked, the gaping heroine could tell he knew it.

Then, as she lunged awkwardly past, the Poacher reached out and seized her by her creamy bare shoulder. Tiger Queen yelped as she was suddenly held, her own momentum making her sloshing top-heavy body suddenly bend down at the waist, as she still struggled to get her feet under her thanks to her tightly-constrained wrists. Cackling, the Bush Poacher took advantage. Holding her with one hand, he drew the other one back - and brought it down, hard, onto her curvy and uplifted bare bottom.

"Oh!" Tiger Queen shrieked. Her head shot back and yelped in shock, as his powerful blow left her bare buttocks quaking.

Cackling, the Poacher was nowhere near done with her. Holding her fast with one hand, he wailed on her again and again. Her head thrashing back and forth, naked Tiger Queen could but squeal and shake as his palm slammed down onto her supple round buns again and again and again. But though he enjoyed immensely the brutal spanking he was giving her, Bush Poacher still had the presence of mind to lean around her, and leer down with glee at her quivering bare body.

"You're good," he said. He slammed one last squeal-inducing spanking down onto her giant muscular bottom, and then left his hand in place upon her. "In close, one on one, I had no business defeating this body," he admitted, caressing it with relish. His fingers rubbed up and down her giant muscular bottom - across giant buns that had newly been rendered pink with his handprints - and then gave her shivering flesh a little mocking pitch. "So how did I, bitch?" he asked her.

Shivering and gasping after what she had endured, and what he was doing to her, for the moment Tiger Queen gasped - but did not answer.

Leaning out to look into her face, at the same time he put his other hand out and used it to seize the tip of her enormous right breast. He lifted a thumb and caressed it teasingly around her nipple. Already erect, in moments it was painfully so, extending up as if begging for more attention. Meanwhile his fingers coiled wide out around her giant bun, and gave it a deep squeeze. She gasped softly, as his insolent fingers dug deep into her sacred silky flesh.

"Well?" he asked impatiently. His hand on her ass detached, and swung up once more over its wiggling contours. "You got an answer, slut?" he asked her. And, slamming his hands down, he delivered one more powerful swat onto her helpless ass.

"Oh!" Tiger Queen shrieked. Her head thrashed back and forth. As she felt her belly still churning, she knew what he wanted her to say - and refused. "Y-you have me bound!" she hissed. "Of course I... I am at a disadvantage!"

But the Poacher just smirked and shook his head. "Nice lie, babe," he told her. She shrieked, her body leaping, as he delivered another swat. "But we both know that wasn't enough on its own!"

She shivered, and growled. Then, suddenly incensed with fury, she gave a sudden wild jerk of her top-heavy body. His hands, which had been in position to take his pleasure from her body, not to contain it, seemed to be taken by surprise - opening wide and letting her suddenly wildly surging curves pop from their grip.

Wrenching free, with a panther-like growl she whirled towards him and, lunging forward, tried to slam into him. With even her graceful kicks having failed her, her plan, such as it was at this point, was nothing more or less than to batter him to the ground with butts of her head or even, if necessary, with her own ponderous wobbling breasts - and then once he was at her feet to stomp him over and over beneath her hardened bare heels until the foul Poacher was reduced to an unconscious mess smeared across her Preserve.

But in her fury, the mighty heroine did not realize that Bush Poacher had not held onto her, not because he could not, but he chose not to. His hands upon her silky-smooth body, caressing her supple curves with relish, had naturally felt her sleek delightful muscles tense in preparation before she had even turned to strike. Laughing, just as she tried to launch her surprise he swiftly darted back out of the way and let her top-heavy body hurtle on past. Wailing, hands still bound before her tingling belly, Tiger Queen found herself toppling down on a one-way trip to the ground.

"Oooh!" she squealed, as she landed chest-first - her gigantic breasts taking the brunt of the impact. Thanks to her superhuman physique - which, though not quite a match for that of Valiant Valkyrie or her ilk, she at least required no removable object of power to maintain - she suffered no cuts, scrapes or other permanent visible damage. Even the tips of her extended pink nipples remained unscratched, as they dug down deep into the dirt like tiny wildly-wobbling drill bits. But buxom Tiger Queen was left howling and writhing in agony, in a way that would have made any other well-endowed woman in position to witness her plight wince in sympathetic horror.

Standing over her, watching her wiggle and squeal at his feet, cruel Bush Poacher of course showed not one whit of sympathy for his opponent's particularly feminine agony.

"I told you, slut," he purred down at her thrashing round bottom. His grin broadened. "I'm going to make you tell the truth, one way or the other!"

Then, Bush Poacher stepped down over her, and took out another restraint. Turning down her eyes, just recovering from her brief bout of screaming, Tiger Queen yelped in dismay as his hand appeared at her throat - and slapped a silver collar on her. Like her manacles it was dainty and decorative... and yet, made of the same alien alloy, she knew, as unbreakable as if she had just had a ring of case-hardened battleship steel fitted around her neck.

Slowly, Tiger Queen sat back up from the dirt. Perched atop her curvy haunches, her face tilted down and stared at her new collar in horror. From the shining restraint at her throat there extended a long thin cord. His eyes glinting with glee, standing to one side, Bush Poacher held the other end. He gave it a teasing tug, pulling it briefly taut, first one way and then the other. Tiger Queen gasped, her lips quivering in horror, as her new leash forced her bound top-heavy body to sway first one way and then the other - causing her still-aching breasts to slosh ponderously back and forth for her foe's leering delight.

"What about now, babe?" he asked her. He chuckled down at her, and gave her another couple teasing tugs - making the gasping, huge-breasted superheroine wobble back and forth once more, like a curvy imbalanced top. "You ready to give me what I want, now?"

For a moment, a quiver ran across her face - and she did in fact look ready to give in. But then, she shook her head. Her voluptuous hips trembled beneath her. But, in no position to fight back yet not wanting to give him the satisfaction, she rose up as high as she could. Perched tall upon her folded haunches, she looked up at him with as much regal presence as she could manage.

"And, pray tell, villain" she asked him, doing her best to keep as much calm in her demeanor as she could while kneeling, leashed and manacled, at his feet. "What will you do to me, if I do not?"

The Poacher smiled - to see these hesitant signs of negotiation. But he did not call her on that, and instead just shrugged.

"Then I'll leave you out here," he told her. "Unlike that idiot over there," he said, nodding towards Ocelo's still-cooling body, "I know there's plenty more fish out there to reel in with my rod. No reason lose sleep over just one, no matter who. If you don't do what I want, your ass hits the curb, bitch."

Tiger Queen gasped in shock. "You would abandon me out here?!" she gasped. "B-but that would be a death sentence, in my current state!"

This was not quite true - but only barely. With manacles on her wrists, and a cord dangling from her neck, thanks only to her own great knowledge of the wastes, she gave herself at best a one in five chance of escaping the Fertalian Preserve and getting back to Beachport alive. She did still have some critical advantages. There was a reason her feet went bare; she was tough enough for it not to matter, but more importantly, it gave her an instantaneous feel of the terrain beneath her - which was often the difference between life and death in the Preserve. A shoe-clad woman in a similar position would have been utterly doomed. Even a flyer, taking to the skies without careful studies and forecasts first, would have been taking her life into her own hands.

But even if she did survive, it would not likely be untouched. Along the way, she would almost undoubtedly fall prey to at least one or two of the many, many creatures out here that regarded a superhuman body like hers as highly useful for things other than food. The sorts of creatures that it was normally one of her proudest and fiercest duties to ensure could never come in contact with the mortal women (or, sometimes, men) they so desired to prey upon. For a moment, panting, Tiger Queen contemplated the many many possible perils that waited between her curvy hips and freedom - even assuming she would be in position to make the trek. Then, shivering, she set all that aside - and got her mind back on the dark predator that still loomed near at hand.

Looking up at him, she shook her head. "You are pure evil," she told him.

He just smiled. "Guilty as charged," he said.

"And I will bring you to justice for it," she promised him. "No matter what it takes." She took one deep breath, steeling herself. "Some day."

Then, without further warning, she suddenly gave a sharp jerk of her body to one side. The Poacher had gotten careless. Seeing her start to bargain, he had thought her soon his. He had let his grip on the leash grow limp. Now, too late, he let out a dismayed yelp as it jerked from his grasp, and scattered away.

Leaping up to her feet, Tiger Queen instantly turned and began to sprint away, with all the lightning speed her long, mighty and still un-bound legs could provide.

It pained her to show her ass to him in retreat. But, she told herself, as her mighty thighs surged over and over beneath her, it was necessary. Both kicking and forcing him to the ground had failed. But with her superior strength and her stunningly long stride she could still effortlessly outpace him. His rifle, the only recourse he had now, was too far away - by the time he could get to it with her great skill and woodcraft she would have vanished. He had not expected it - and that, she told herself smirking, was why it had worked.

"I will flee and regroup," she murmured to herself, as her tangled world hurtled past. "Rested, refreshed, and with reinforcements, I will return... and then it will be the Bush Poacher who will be like a helpless animal before my implacable hunt!"

But these comforting thoughts were suddenly brought to a halt - as well as all her other forward progress - by the collar suddenly going brutally still around her neck.

"Gluh!" Tiger Queen moaned, as she was suddenly jerked back up into the air. The effect was almost like being dropped from a gallows - and once more, had she not been a superheroine, her fate might have been quite grim. Wobbling and flailing wildly up into the air, her back arched - making her huge breasts lift up and wobble like twin balloons above her. Then with a squeal she came back down and slammed back into the ground, coming to rest in a stunned, sprawled heap upon her back.

Behind her, the Poacher chuckled - having, just barely, grabbed her leash before it could escape his reach.

"That was a good try, slut," he purred at her. He shook his head. "Once more... I think if you had been operating at peak effectiveness, you would have escaped me quite easily." He chuckled, and gave the leash a couple of teasing jerks back and forth - while before him, the recumbent superheroine could still but squirm and whimper, dazed, upon her back. "But, you know," he cooed, smirking, "I saw a couple strange trembles in those luscious hips of yours babe... and they slowed you down juuuust enough for me to keep you!" He shook his head. "Now, what could have caused that, slut?" he asked her.

Lying upon her back, her long legs slipping and sliding in the dirt as she slowly recovered from the ringing in her dazed head, Tiger Queen could only let out a soft moan in response.

Bush Poacher laughed, and gave her leash another couple teasing tugs.

At last, with a groan, Tiger Queen recovered enough from her stunning fall to move. Slowly, she rolled over onto her side. Getting her chained hands shakily beneath her, she slowly lifted up her torso. She gasped, as she found her naked reclining body facing back to the Bush Poacher... still leering, and keeping a taunting (but now much firmer) grip on her leash.

"What the matter, babe?" he purred. He gave the leash another tug, as his smirk broadened. "I thought you were going to destroy me. Did you figure out I got something so overpowering, so perfectly tuned to make you weak, that you just had to flee from it?"

Without another word, he waggled his hips back and forth - as if to make it obvious what he meant.

For a moment, she gaped - her eyes swaying side to side in disbelief. Then her face twisted into a snarl.

"Of... of course not!" she hissed.

Then, not wanting to speak any further, she surged back up onto her feet, and faced him. She shook her head.

"And I will destroy you!" she assured him.

And, knowing flight was now denied her, she made one last desperate rush straight back at him.