Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Goddess! Oh, GODDESS!!!" Tiger Queen squealed. She couldn't help herself -- blown away by his size and power, a second climax rose rapidly and helplessly inside her, making her body shake and spasm uncontrollably. But it was followed by another and then another. Her toes curled and twitched helplessly, as her feet rode uselessly atop her captor's pounding hips. Her gorgeous head rolled first one way then the other upon poor Ocelo's breast, moaning out a continuous stream of drooling, barely-intelligible pleasure. Squirts leapt up from her conquered pussy with each and every thrust, until the ground at her feet was awash in her surrendered juices.

So furiously and powerfully did she shake, that after minute after minute of continuous orgasmic ecstasy, her own irresistible pleasure finally accomplished what much deliberate yanking and struggling on her part hadn't. With a sudden gasp of shock, the writhing and deeply impaled Tiger Queen suddenly felt her bonds loosen, and then finally jerk completely apart. Opening her eyes, she gazed up at her rutting foe in awe. Then, slowly, she pulled her hands out from her back and, turning her head to one side and then the other, gaped down at each of her free and torn-rope-decorated wrists in turn.

Her new freedom did not escape Bush Poacher's gaze, either. He gazed down at Tiger Queen's newly-liberated wrists as well. "Huh," he said, softly.

But if he lost any heart at the sight of her freedom, his giant penis lost no hardness. Seizing his opportunities while he still could, he moved his hands up onto Tiger Queen's enormous bare breasts and took a tight rude grip, his fingers sinking deep into her shaking shapely spheres. Then, using her giant tits as his handholds, he jerked back as hard as he could, and drove his penis up into her with more force and brutality than ever before.

Tiger Queen's jaw promptly dropped. "OH... OH GODDESSSSSS!!!" she squealed. And, though her hands lay free to either side of her tits, Tiger Queen could only slam her head back, hard, upon her paramour's breast and let out a furious scream as, her whole body shaking, the deepest and most devastating climax yet slammed through her. Keeping his huge penis deep inside her, Bush Poacher milked the climaxing heroine with hard, sharp jerks into her deepest depths, to which Tiger Queen's pussy clamped and oozed with helpless and defenseless delight.

Finally, having exhausted himself, Bush Poacher collapsed down onto Tiger Queen. His head dropped and rested beside hers. Her massive silky-skinned breasts pressed and jiggled against his chest. But his huge penis remained deep inside her, still throbbing and hard; having yet to come himself despite delivering dozens of vocally-unwanted climaxes into Tiger Queen's massively-spread, helplessly quivering snatch. She would eventually find out the reason why he had not yet spent; and would not like it, but for now chalked it up to all the cum he had splattered on her face - to the tiny extent she even pondered the question at all.

"Oh... oh Goddess!" Tiger Queen gasped. Then her lips, which had previously been parted and spread by helpless moans of pleasure, slowly twisted into a snarl.

Her claw-like hands suddenly leaped up and seized hold of Bush Poacher's body. Flipping their joined bodies over, she slammed him back down beneath her, smashing his head down in turn upon the lifeless breast of her extinguished paramour. Perched atop his body like a mighty tigress on her prey, she slowly turned her head down and glared in fury down into his face.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you, you... you... beast?!" she hissed.

Her entire luscious body dripped with sweat. Her scarlet hair hung down in a damp wet spill to one side, as her gorgeous face glared daggers down into her evil enemy's face. Her huge breasts swayed heavily over him, the tips of her big jugs lightly brushing his chest, while her mighty thighs spread out, trapping him between them.

But Bush Poacher's enormous penis remained hard as a rhino's horn... still rising up from his trapped crotch deep up into her pussy. As she squirmed and seethed atop him, Tiger Queen's struggles inevitably caused the huge evil cock to slip and slide within her. Unable to help herself, in mid-tirade, a gasp of passion quivered across her luscious lips. Then he moved again, sliding up to press home deep within her. A tortured moan of unwanted yet irresistible pleasure blasted from her, as her gorgeous sweaty head shot back, trembling, until her trapped enemy could only see the underside of her sculpted, trembling chin.

"Ha!" Bush Poacher chuckled. "Ha ha ha!" Even though her mighty hands quivered inches above his chest, moments from tearing him to pieces, he laughed riotously up at his impaled foe. Then he reached out right past her uselessly trembling hands, and seized her by her swollen, buxom hips. "What are you going to do to me, bitch?" he asked... and, with irresistible force, slammed her down hard upon his crotch.

"Oh, Goddess!" Tiger Queen squealed as, for the first time in far too many seconds, his massive penis rammed up inside her and achingly filled her cunt. Her hands, which had lain poised to rip him apart for his misdeeds, suddenly seized hold of his body and clung on tight as a ferocious ripple of pleasure exploded up through her flesh.

Slowly, he relaxed his grip, letting her buxom hips rise up... making her whimper and squirm as even on its slow outward stroke his huge penis massively overstimulated her by now extremely excited pussy. "Are you going to lead me in chains to some rinky-dink local jail?" he asked. Slowly, he squeezed his fingers tight into both ass cheeks. Tiger Queen whimpered, anticipating the coming attack... but could do nothing to resist it. Yet, still, she seemed utterly unprepared when he slammed her hips brutally downwards again.

"Oh, Great GODDESS!" Tiger Queen squealed, her hands shooting up to clutch at her trembling head. Her eyes appeared lost and shocked as they stared into the distance, like she'd just now discovered some secret of the universe. "I..." she gasped, lips quivering. "I..."

"Or are you going to try to get me tried in Federal Court?" he said. His hands rose up higher upon her wide, buxom hips, taking a firm grip to either side of her trim little waist and her shadowy navel. "Or maybe even the Hague - to make me answer for my many, many crimes?"

This time as he slammed her hips down, he rammed his cock up to meet her, and pounded it into her harder than before. His massive dick not only slammed into her to the hilt, it ground inside her against tender depths no man, or woman, had ever before touched.

"Oh! Oh, GOD!" Tiger Queen moaned. Unable to help herself, her hands shot up and clutched to her head, as it rocked helplessly backwards. It tilted back forwards and she gaped down at him, eyes wide and shining in awe.

"Or, bitch..." he sneered. One hand slid forward to trace, teasingly at her belly and her sexy navel, the other cupping her hip. Then both caressed back across her to take a rude and mocking grip upon both rotund cheeks of her taut bubble-butt. "Or are you going to tear me limb from limb?!" he asked. Her thighs quivered, awaiting his brutal downward shove. When it came, they could scarcely mount any resistance at all. His huge dick slammed into her pussy harder than it had since he had been on top and she'd been bound. "For murdering the 'love of your life'?!" he cackled, as he thrust in to the hilt.

"OH! OH GODDESS!!!" Tiger Queen squealed. As his dick struck home deep inside her, she swayed back and forth upon her thighs, and then tumbled back down to lie prostrate atop him. Her eyes gazed deeply into his, her mouth agape and quivering. Then, slowly, her lips twisted into a snarl.

"You... animal..." she hissed at him. "I hate you!" Slowly, her buxom fertile hips slid back up his huge bloated cock... and then, just as slowly, shoved back down him again. Her lips quivered in awe, but her eyes never left him. "I... I HATE you!" she repeated. Her hips pumped up and down him again, fucking herself with his cock. "I hate you, you... you... MURDERER!" she moaned.

And then, losing all self-control, Tiger Queen began to pound her hips furiously up and down the evil criminal's cock, wrecking and ruining her pussy which his massive girth just as eagerly, and just as brutally, as he had originally done to her himself.

"You... you may have taken my body..." Tiger Queen hissed down into her enemy's smirking face, as she gave it to herself savagely with his dick. "And... and my mind..." she admitted, head rocking back with a gasp as she got in a particularly brutal, flawless thrust of his dick inside her pussy. "But... but no matter what... I swear... No man as evil as you will ever have my heart! This... this Tiger Queen promises, you... you vile, wretched STUD!"

Lying back and enjoying, Bush Poacher sneered. One hand idly stroked and caressed her pumping behind, while the other slid around to cup and tease her enormous, bouncing, right breast. "I'm fine with that, slut..." he said. His sneer broadened. "But we'll see just the same."

The poacher and the once-wild heroine slowly slid into their own private sexual world... a world composed entirely of sweaty flesh, deep quivering gasps, and the sliding of her flawless naked flesh against his bloated mass. So engrossed were they in their desperate primal fuck that neither paid the slightest attention to the great, muscular corpse that lay sprawled just beneath them -- Tiger Queen's love, and Bush Poacher's victim.

Suddenly, unnoticed by either partner in the sexual dance just beside him, the seemingly dead corpse twitched... and then slowly stirred. Not yet knowing what the background moaning he was hearing was, and mistaking it for part of the ringing in his head, the mighty man-jaguar sucked a deep breath and looked up at the sky. "Ha!" he said, his deep voice ragged yet rumbling with vengeful relish. "You didn't count on my second heart or my False Death power, did you, dishonorable assailant! Now to hunt you down and... and..."

For, having turned his head, the massive jaguar-man's jaw fell. His eyes spread wide and lost, and a look of utterly dumbfounded disbelief spread across his half-feline face. "My... my future bride?!" he whimpered, gaping at the sight of his precious, buxom Tiger Queen humping her heart out upon the appreciative body of what, he almost instantly realized, must be his would-be murderer - and a notorious villain to boot. "Wh-what are you doing?!" he asked.

But Tiger Queen was so far gone she barely even heard him. His urbane voice carried into her sex-smashed head like whispers from a dream, and she paid them not the slightest concern. Instead, body shaking continuously with deep-plowed passion, she slowly coiled her arms tighter and tighter around her evil villain, gazing in rapt awe down into his hideous face.

"Oh... oh Bush Poacher..." she softly whispered. "My heart is smitten." She slammed her hips furiously up and down his massive penis, revealing exactly what tight, hot, dripping-wet route he had used to reach said tender, noble heart. "Please," she whispered softly. Her huge breasts rubbed, worshipfully, back and forth across his hairy greasy chest. "Take me. Bind me. Make me yours. I.... I love you..."

And, craning her gorgeous head low, mighty Tiger Queen gently gave the villain's smirking, delighted lips a delicate, worshipful kiss.

At the exact same instant, Bush Poacher seized Tiger Queen's broad round hips, slammed them down hard... and held them, firmly. His huge dick, buried balls-deep inside her tight sopping pussy, twitched, throbbed, jerked... and unleashed an explosion of seed up into her defenseless, fertile womb. His dick pulsed again and again, unloading his massive load inside her... and in seconds, around the base of his luridly pulsing shaft, horrified Ocelo could see the villain's pearly white cum spurting and dribbling out of his beloved's wide-spread, well-lubricated pussy.

Enjoying the exultant spurts of his sperm up inside Tiger Queen, and her awed tongue caressing worshipfully against his as he kissed her back, Bush Poacher, unlike his quivering big-breasted paramour, still had enough presence of mind to realize Ocelo's re-awakened state. Calmly, in mid-spurt and mid-tongue-flick, he reached down to his belt and drew his knife. Ocelo, still busy gaping in soul-crushing horror at the cuckolding sperm shooting out of his would-be-bride's pussy, didn't even see it coming until it was too late. With a single flash of the blade, the poacher cut open the noble mutant's throat.

Voice coming now in nothing but a soft, ragged gurgle, the stunned Ocelo slowly turned down his eyes and gaped in horror at his slashed bleeding throat. Then he looked back up, and, as the light started to fade, looked once more at the sight of his true love's pussy dribbling with his murder's seed. It was the last sight he ever saw. Eyes rolling slowly backwards, that last sight etched forever on his dying brain, Ocelo, the Great Lord of the Wilds, slowly rolled backwards and this time truly died.

Oblivious, as the man who an hour before she had confessed as her one true love breathed his last inches away, Tiger Queen broke her kiss, gazed down into the evil villain's face, and lightly stroked his head. "I... I love you..." she repeated, softly. Her fertile round hips slowly pumped up and down his penis, milking as much of his evil seed as she could up into her thirsty body. Then, pulling him close, she kissed him a second, deeper time. Saying nothing, the Poacher calmly returned his gory knife to its sheath... even as he enjoyed Tiger Queen's tongue. Meanwhile, down below, he could feel her pussy quivering and squeezing languidly - helping to milk just a bit more of his potent semen up into her fertile and unprotected womb.

At last, Tiger Queen released her lover from her kiss. Panting softly, she lifted back up over him. As her gorgeous face came up to hover over his, it found Bush Poacher looking back up - an evil, triumphant leer upon his lipstick-stained lips.

"That's nice, bitch," he said.

His hands lightly caressed her thighs, first down and then back up. Upon her curvy fertile hip, he stopped - and gave it a possessive little squeeze.

For several seconds, Tiger Queen's gorgeous face panted down into his. Then, her eyes spread wide. As the powerful sex-fog that had been in her head slowly cleared, the look upon her face was exactly like that of a woman who has awoken in bed with someone far different from what she had seen through a drunken haze the night before. Only, it was hitting Tiger Queen ten times faster and a hundred times harder than the worst case of beer goggles ever conceived. As she stared into Bush Poacher's face in frozen horror he leered back cheerfully up at her, and gave her gigantic left breast a deep squeeze. Moments later, Tiger Queen's face looked like that same woman after realizing she had also forgotten to take her birth control.... for very, very good reason.

"Hi, bitch," Bush Poacher said, chuckling. Inside her, his limp penis pulsed one last time, with pleasure - sending a last little extra spurt of his cum pouring up into her defenseless womb.

That comment, combined with the feeling of him oozing into her - even though the tiny spurt was a drop compared to the massive ocean that already lay within her - seemed to wake Tiger Queen up from her stupor like a splash of water across the face.

"N-n-NOOOO!" the proud and mighty redhead shrieked.

All thoughts of attacking, defeating, or destroying him briefly forgotten, for a moment she just desperately tried to scramble up off him. But, thanks to the extreme length of his penis, this proved no swift process. Wriggling and flailing, she was only gradually able to slurp her round well-filled hips back up him, his giant penis emerging from her abused cunt like a limp and terrible worm from its burrow. At last, with a tiny moan, she was able to jerk him out through her taut and tender pussy lips. His giant beast toppled down onto his belly, twisted and limp.

Now no longer unified with him, she tried to leap off him. She succeeded. But upon reaching her feet Tiger Queen wobbled back and forth, gasping, a drunk expression on her face - as she discovered the hard way that she was at least briefly not as lithe or agile as she recalled. Then, unable to hold it, she toppled back over. With a shriek, she slammed down onto her ass on the ground beside him. Her head whipped first one way and then the other - the expression on her face now less like waking up from a bad dream into the midst of a nightmare.

"Oh... oh my Goddess..." she moaned, as she saw her discarded bikini lying around her. "Oh, n-no, by the wilds, no!" she gasped, as she spotted first one then the other of his orbiting camera-drones... and, eyes wide in horror, realized that all their escapades to date had been caught on film. Then, her head turned... and she saw Ocelo. This time, she said nothing. Her jaw hanging open, it looked like her world had dropped away and left her spinning.

But as Tiger Queen was dealing with her hard trip back to reality, after the blissful delirium she'd enjoyed during her last several orgasms' worth of riding his long penis, the Bush Poacher was not idle. Chuckling, he got back to his feet and stood up over her - while she was still too distracted to react.

But the sight of him rising did seem to cut through her brief, stunned stupor. "Oh... oh my God..." Tiger Queen finally managed to whisper, staring at her cold dead lover. Then, seated on her ass, she whirled back up and gaped at Bush Poacher.

"What's wrong, babe?" he purred. He stroked a hand over his hairy, greasy chest. "Not so fond of me all of a sudden?"

Tiger Queen panted softly, staring up at him. Then, her face twisted and quivered with a sudden surge of fury. But, though her body trembled with desire to rip him to pieces, for the moment she did not attack. She was at a disadvantage, on her ass at his feet - but she knew the moment she moved he would too. Even as her mind raced with passion, her keen instincts still told her that, given the deep ache in her hips, any time they both spent recovering strength would be to her advantage. His rifle was far away - and in hand to hand she should by all accounts be his vast superior - if only she could get her agility back. If she bided her time, let her body renew itself, he would be hers. But, if she didn't attack him yet with her fists, that did nothing to keep him safe from her tongue.

"Y-you, Bush Poacher," she growled. "Y-you are the most despicable... vile... horrible man upon this sacred planet!" Her eyes flew up and down him, as if just now seeing all the various endangered species furs and horns that adorned his body. "Every inch of your body," she hissed, "advertises what a horrible and unworthy monster you are! You... you are a dog, and you should be hunted like one!"

"I see..." he said. "Then, if I'm so evil... why did noble Tiger Queen say she loves me?"

Tiger Queen gasped. In truth, her mind had been so drugged up with sex when she'd said it - and so burned clear with rage since - that she'd almost forgotten. She squirmed... and felt some of his cum leak out of her pussy, and dribble onto the ground. She steeled herself, and then launched into the best snarling explanation she could concoct.

"I... I was not in my right mind!" she hissed.

"I'll say!" he laughed, and leered down to his cum leaking out of her.

She gasped, and then shook her head furiously. "N-not b-because of that, pervert!" she hissed. "You... you killed the love of my life," she said, gesturing at cooling Ocelo. "My heart was broken. I would have latched onto any man in that moment - and much as I loathe to admit it, Poacher, you are a man - even if only barely!"