Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sleek sidekick, who had turned eighteen so recently it almost seemed like yesterday, was utterly unable to meet her mentor and older sister's face, as she advanced at the rear of the little column, behind the other two. Her pretty flushed face turned this way and that, gasping at anything else... while her young cheeks grew a brighter and brighter pink the longer she felt her lifelong role model's horrified gaze linger upon her. But there was one place she could not seem to help but look. Repeatedly her eyes darted up above Tiger Queen, to take in the foul brutal man looming over her. Each time the nubile young beauty bit her lip, a whimper running through her - as it became obvious that whatever else he had done, the Poacher's conquest had managed to leave a deep and long-lasting impression within the young beauty's supple and inexperienced flesh.

On, they kept marching, picking their way carefully up the hill: Scarlet Sleuth leading the way with her bright shoes and her gigantic bare breasts and the rest following gingerly in her buxom swaying wake.

As they drew closer, with step after delicate step of their long bare legs, it swiftly became apparent to gaping Tiger Queen that the Poacher's name for them had not been entirely jocular. At the apex of her legs, each blushing beauty did have - as just about the only concealment she was permitted anywhere upon her central body - a tiny triangle of neatly trimmed fur. Scarlet Sleuth's, naturally, was jet black, at the base of her broad flat and perfectly tanned belly. Katy Colt's was a little arrow of cornsilk blonde pointing right at the final target within which the Poacher had decisively 'won' their shooting contest. Her own sidekick's was chocolate brown, to match the flowing hair, decorated with flowers, that framed her bright pink face. Which meant that, the redheaded heroine realized with a humiliated whimper, she had just managed to give the leering Poacher a complete matching set.

Then Tiger Queen gasped again, louder, as she finally got her eyes up off the women themselves, and saw what the Poacher's three busty prior conquests were carrying. This shocked gasp drew a few guilty glances and shameful squirms from the silent pussy-purloined porters, but this lasted only a second before their well-disciplined and servile composure returned. Hoisted above her head and huge rack the blushing Sleuth carried a bundle of pelts and skins from a mind-boggling array of protected species. Hoisted above her trademark hat, Katy Colt averted her eyes from Tiger Queen's gaze as she held aloft a heavy bundle of horns and tusks from the same. And in back, Wilderlass squirmed and glanced momentarily up at her own load, which consisted of enough exotic animal penises to keep the world's medical and magical black markets satisfied for months - as well as the bras and other confiscated costume pieces from herself and her fellow heroines.

Blushes upon their cheeks, the three voluptuous breast-and-bush-displaying porters finally reached the top of the hill and halted in a line. They kept their gorgeous faces studiously forward, their luscious lips occasionally opening up into a gasp or horrified whimper - but otherwise saying nothing. From close range Tiger Queen could now see that each of the three ladies' inner thighs was coated with shining semen, which leaked continuously from their bare pussies, confirming without words how she already knew they had been tamed. But the final and most shocking sight of all lay between her sidekick's legs. There, from the pussy of her eighteen year old sister, as with all the others, a waterfall of pearly cum poured out. But mixed in with it, running down the insides of her thighs, were streaks of tell-tale red.

Tiger Queen gasped, appalled. "How... how could you do this?!" she moaned - as she realized that not only had the Poacher crushed her sidekick's pussy, but he had stolen her precious sister's virginity as well.

"What part of Bush Poacher did you not understand?" he asked, sneering smugly. Then, seizing her head, he slammed his now extremely erect penis up against her lips. Tiger Queen bleated, her eyes going wide with shock. "So, bitch!" he said, forcing her head down further, as she gagged helplessly upon him. "What's it going to be? Are you going to accept your new master, in all his glory... or you gonna take back those words?"

For several seconds, Tiger Queen's gurgled and choked, quivering in shock as, wide-eyed, she reeled against his sudden assault. Then, slowly, her furious struggles slowed. A deep blush slowly spread across her cheeks. Then, gently, ever so slowly, Tiger Queen opened up her throat - showing off just how well he had managed to train her the first time - and let him slide in deep.

"Aww, yeah..." Bush Poacher sighed, head tilting back and gloating with pleasure, as he felt Tiger Queen's long and succulent tongue slowly caress gently, worshipfully against his penis - welcoming back its brutal master, even as he drove deep into her throat. "Yeah, bitch... that's the stuff!" he cackled.

For the better part of the next hour, the three beautiful and naked bearers were forced to stand completely still and at attention before their new lord as he got a long, succulent, and utterly submissive blowjob from his latest new superheroine captive. Their faces remained up, their eyes fixed perfectly ahead... most of the time. But they could not help themselves. In no time, tiny blushes had spread across their cheeks... as each, repeatedly, could not help but flick her eyes downward and gasp. Lips growing dry and thirsty, one by one they slid out their little tongues to moisten them. Slowly, as they swayed high in the air before their exultant lord and his slurping slave, the tender tips of their big bare breasts grew stiff and hard. And in no time their bare pussies glistened, beneath their respective well-trimmed multi-colored muffs, and began to positively drip with moisture. Ignoring it all, Bush Poacher made them wait, head rolling and sighing with pleasure as Tiger Queen sucked his cock.

Some time later, the little caravan set back out along the trail. Bush Poacher boldly led the way, his pants reclosed and his giant rifle shouldered. By one hand he trailed a rope connected to the throats of all four of his buxom, trailing prizes... but the looseness with which he held it revealed he had little worry of any of his blushing conquered heroines attempting to escape. Silent and un-complaining, the first three buxom heroines followed dutifully in his wake, his immense loads of semen by now dripping down their calves and their illegal loads bobbing above their heads. The drones zipped and spun about, still capturing everything, for his future viewing pleasure.

At the very back of the little herd the fourth and most recent addition to the caravan blushed slightly, and struggled with her load. Her big round naked ass making a very fitting caboose to the little train of pretty poached prizes, Tiger Queen struggled along far in the wake of her new master... the corpse of her would-be lover and husband held aloft at the ends of her uplifted arms as she carried him away to be stuffed.

Months later, in one of the many luxurious penthouses around the world which the Bush Poacher paid for with his ill-gotten wealth, an elevator dinged and then opened, and the man himself strutted out.

All around him, huge glass windows revealed the glittering skyline of Beachport itself. But despite the view the interior of the luxurious penthouse was done up to resemble a rustic hunting lodge. On the far wall a huge stone fireplace roared welcomingly. Over the fireplace, and in fact filling every wall, hung an immense array of mounted animal heads... and more than a few superheroes. Both beasts and masked champions were arranged to look proud and valiant and fierce, their bold gazes staring lifeless into the center of the room. Each had a plaque beneath it bearing its name: from Bengal Tiger to Black Rhino and the Blue Falcon to Captain Earth.

But of course, intermixed among the heads of animals and heroes were what the villain himself regarded as by far the sweetest trophies of all: the skimpy bras and panties of countless defeated superheroines. Each proudly-colored bikini or logo emblazoned bustier was the prize from yet another valiant bush successfully poached away from their 'rightful' and heroic suitors, by virtue of the horrible and yet irresistible superiority of his gun.

Just to drive the point home the sawdust-stuffed heads of the valiantly staring heroes were flanked, wherever possible, by the trademarked bras and panties of their own despoiled distaff counterparts. Upon one wall lay the proudly-lifted, square-jawed face and broad shoulders of Captain Earth - who had once prided himself upon being the Poacher's chief nemesis. The Captain's proud saw-dust-filled head was placed at the center of a pentacle composed of all five of the tiny thongs and enormous bras of his appropriately-named eighteen-year-old protégés, the Global Girls... with whom Bush Poacher had enjoyed a terrific six-way orgy that their poisoned dying mentor had been forced to watch.

On another wall The Lone Musketeer glared forth defiantly. His trademark foot-wide handlebar mustache had been treated to be stiff enough so that the tricolor bikini of his countrywoman and beloved girlfriend Princess Glory could hang mockingly from his own famous 'stache; her ample bra on the left of his fearsome glare, her scoop-front panties on the right.

On another wall there hung trophies from the Poacher's excursion through a portal to a faraway world of magic and enchantment. Unicorns, sans their priceless horns, stared forth nobly besides golden dragons, sans their valuable teeth; as well as an assortment of faerie wings in a variety of sizes and colors. At its center lay trophies from that fabled land's chief protector, the holy paladin Lady Ardor. Her enormous armored breastplates gleamed above her sacred silken vestments - specifically, the silken vestments he had taken from between her legs, after demonstrating the superiority of his lance.

At the center of the great penthouse trophy hall, before the raging flames, there lay a sprawling jaguar-skin rug. And upon its silky soft surface, stretched out upon her side, lay the buxom redheaded heroine known as Tiger Queen. She was naked. Her own once-proud fur bikini was one of dozens hanging upon the wall behind her; the huge-cupped bra and teeny tiny panties dangling on either side of the great mantle-piece. She stirred and gasped as she heard the elevator open, arching her back and lifting her gorgeous head to watch Bush Poacher enter.

"Welcome home, master," the once-proud heroine said. "Were you successful?"

"Oh, yes," Bush Poacher said. "Your sidekick alone brought me a small fortune. I hope she makes that diamond smuggler quite happy." Tiger Queen gasped despite herself to hear her little sister's fate... and moistened her lips. After all this time under the poacher's thumb, somehow instead of being horrified, the idea of her innocent sidekick as a gangster's slave made her pussy wet.

"Unfortunately, one of your heroine friends burst into the auction before it was complete."

From behind his back, Bush Poacher drew forth Valiant Valkyrie's trademark blue-and-gold bikini and let it dangle from his extended fingers for a few seconds. Tiger Queen stared at her friend's skimpy swaying bra and panties in momentary shock, eyes lingering upon the proud pattern of golden V's arrayed upon both... and her already wet pussy suddenly began to flood.

"She got away, but not before I poached her bush," Bush Poacher said. "She took it pretty hard, if you get my drift. She'll come back and beg for more soon... even if she has to tell herself she's 'confronting me' or something." With a dismissive flick, he deposited Valkyrie's skimpy captured bikini onto a nearby table. "Now, where were we?"

Rolling onto her back, Tiger Queen reached down, slipped two fingers into her sopping pussy and, with a delicate shuddering gasp, spread herself wide. "Anywhere you want to be, master," she whispered.

As she lay with her legs spread and her pussy opened in invitation, a blush spread across Tiger Queen's cheeks. She had tried to resist, she told herself, she really had. But it had been too much. Night after night, over and over. Slowly but surely she had been bent to his will... hammered into the proper shape, by a very particular hammer striking unceasingly deep inside. She let out a tiny whimper, her fingers quivering inside herself... and then slowly spread herself even wider.

Grinning, the evil villain was either unaware of her inner turmoil, or simply didn't care. Coming forward he unzipped, unleashed his giant cock, came down onto his knees, and entered her. Even after all these times with him inside her, Tiger Queen still gasped and quivered in awe as he slid deep inside her.

For the rest of the night, as the fire slowly burned down, the once-proud heroine strove to pleasure her criminal conqueror. Beneath the mighty blind glares of a dozen valiant heroes and the skimpy swaying bikinis of dozens more despoiled heroines, she writhed like a minx as he fucked her face to face, moaned and squirmed like a whore as he pounded her buxom ass, and bobbed her head eagerly during as he lay back and let her give him head. Finally, cast into silhouette by the last few glowing embers, she finished the night by eagerly riding him cowgirl, letting the foul man lie back and enjoy while her mighty and buxom body energetically did all the work. As she bounced pneumatically upon him for what seemed like hours, she looked down into his ugly, buck-toothed leering face, panting in awe.

Looking up into her face, Bush Poacher grinned. "Do you still hate me, babe?" he asked.

Riding atop him, Tiger Queen gasped. Then she nodded her head. "Y-yes, I hate you!" she hissed. She looked around, shook her head, then looked back at him. "Ev-every new heroine... every new trophy... m-makes me hate you even more!"

Leaning back, the Poacher sneered. "Well then, why are you still fucking me, babe?" he asked.

She shivered, and moaned. "B-because," she said. "The more I hate you... the more it thrills me, every time you make me y-yours!" Then, bowing her head, she began kissing him... even as her buxom hips continued to pound themselves furiously up and down his long dripping shaft.

As they fucked the silky-soft rug beneath them jerked about slightly in time to their deep thrusts. At the edge of the rug, just a few feet away from them, the great Ocelo's sawdust-stuffed head stared up at the ceiling, dumbfounded. As the last few glimmers of light slowly faded upon the still-writhing bodies of the voluptuous redhead and her ugly smirking lord, the play of that soft light on Ocelo's glassy eyes made them appear to be crying. As if he could also hear his would-be bride's sweet melodious voice repeatedly begging his murderer to thrust up even deeper and harder... as, with an explosion of cum deep within her fertile hips, he once again poached her noble and defenseless bush.