All Comments on 'Tights Ch. 03'

by abb01sb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lost SoulLost Soulalmost 12 years ago
More tights please

I am so happy that you have a story like this, I am so sick of women with bare legs.

SexigeOpeSexigeOpeover 11 years ago
Liked it!

Your stories in this series are a bit short on details though.

Please add more details, like what colour and style the tights are. A little more details of the action is also welcome.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago

I'd have been intrigued to know how occasionally flashing her brother (albeit after he played with Abs' clit through her nylons) led to a full-blown nude parade. Where did this take place? Was there any further sexual contact, or even actual sex? I see from the comments on this chapter and its predecessors that other readers would also have got more from your fiction had there been more details.

That said, this was probably the most satisfying of the entries so far, since you spent the majority of it focused not just upon the events that night, but on the growing emotional tension as Abs wanders around the lounge. Not sure why Steve felt a need to apologise to her brother (it should have been the other way around, surely?), but it's clear everyone had fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous