Time Never Waits Pt. 08

Story Info
60 year old scientist time travels from 2022 to 1980.
18.6k words
4.77
5.5k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
833 Followers

I looked around the security building some more, happy with what I was seeing. I thought about cattle. Some, hell most of, the ranches I'm buying have got breeding herds with genetics it took 100 years to develop.

I considered the draught years in 2015 on. That was tough on western ranchers. Many of those genetic lines were lost due to herds being sold off due to lost grazing and water. Hence my programs. I don't intend on ever being short on either.

My desalination plants will pump massive quantities of purified fresh water across the nation to feed my land holdings. The primary issue with desalination is the resulting brine. In the 21st century, they just pumped it back into the ocean. That has all sorts of environmental issues. I'm going to pump it to evaporation fields and chemical plants. The resulting salt and chemicals derived from processing it had serious market value.

That was the lifeblood of my program. To build a production, processing, storage, and shipping empire, paid for by providing cost effective, environmentally responsible, services to others cheaper than they can provide it on their own, all the while utilizing that network to run my own business model. But, without any capital outlay in the process. Simply drawing pure profit.

I headed back up to the house and considered my next moves. One of the reasons I'm expanding my lake is to hide my 'Control Center'. Underneath it, I'll excavate a large enough hole deep enough to support the weight of the water and build a subterranean building out of heavy steel plate. Completely sealed and waterproof, with an access tunnel you can drive a truck into. With the entrances hidden inside what will appear to be sheet metal hay barns. I can use the water to cool the server banks. I'll develop extensive solar farms to provide electricity. In times the sun's not shining, I'll have huge banks of batteries to store the energy needed. Batteries made from salt brine, which I'll have plenty of. I also plan on producing enough excess energy to sell to utility companies at a profit, thereby zeroing out my energy costs.

I need more men. More crews. I need this program running 24/7.

I went back to the house and saw Isabella talking to Consuela. They both turned to look at me when I walked out and sat down.

Consuela got up and made me a drink and handed it to Isabella and nodded in my direction.

I could see a brief scurry of argument ensue before the older woman finally relented and walked over to me.

She sat the glass down and turned to leave. I stopped her.

"Isabella, please sit with me."

She turned and stared at me. Her dark eyes studying my face. I could see the thoughts running rampant in her mind as she sat down and averted her gaze.

"Do you enjoy working here?"

"Si, uh, yes, very much so. It's just that..."

Her voice trailed off.

"Just what?"

She shook her head.

"It's nothing. But, yes, I enjoy working here very much."

"Look, I need you to know that I'm always available to you, any time. As I am to all my employees. You can confide in me about anything without fear of judgement."

She looked at me and nodded, saying nothing.

"Thanks for sitting with me. I won't keep you from whatever you have going on."

She made no move to leave. Just kinda stared at nothing. Her attractive, mature face creased with a slight frown.

"Is there something else?"

She drew in a deep breath, causing her heavy tits to rise, straining at the material of her thin, floral summer dress. I saw her large nipples pressing outward.

She looked at me again.

"Señor, I've been talking to Consuela. She confided in me that you and her have sex."

I nodded, "Yes, we do. Is that a problem?"

"Oh no, not at all, I only..."

She got quiet again.

"You only what?"

"Are you going to make me say it?"

"Isabella, I doubt the man ever lived that could make you do anything. Least of all me. If something's on your mind that you need my assistance with, please, just tell me. If it's in my power to provide it, I most assuredly will."

"Sex. I want to have sex with you."

She looked away, obviously embarrassed.

"Well, we can discuss this later. Right now I have a shit ton of work to do. We will have to come to an understanding concerning that subject."

She just nodded and got up to leave. But she hesitated,

"Is it me? I mean, do you not find me attractive?"

Surprised, I stared at her a moment,

"Of course you're attractive. I think you're hot as hell."

"So, why the 'understanding' as you call it?"

"Because I just want everything understood about where we stand with each other."

"Ok, I guess that makes sense."

"Come here." I said to her in a quietly commanding tone.

She hesitated a moment before stepping back toward me. I reached out and took her hand gently and pulled her into my arms, sitting her on my lap. I put my hands on her cheeks and leaned in and let my lips touch hers ever so gently. My tongue caressing her parted lips.

She gasped and shivered as our lips touched, a soft moan flowed out from her inner depths. I let my hand slide down, then up into her blouse, unhooking her bra to let her heavy, mature breast fall free. I cupped a breast, her nipple hard against my palm.

She pushed her head forward, her tongue sliding into my mouth hungrily. I softly twisted her nipple and felt her body tense up and start to quiver as her pent up orgasm coursed through her soul to flood out of her pulsating pussy.

I felt the hot, wet flow flood my lap. My cock now jerking against her. I needed release.

Looking to Consuela, I said,

"Make sure nobody comes out."

I gently pushed her off my lap and unbuttoned her jeans. She took over and finished the job. Soon she was completely nude, standing there, waiting on me to take charge.

I turned her around and bent her over, exposing her wet, hairy sex. Her legs were shaking as I pulled my shorts off. My cock was throbbing in anticipation of breeding this wonderful, sexy woman. Her scent wafted to my nostrils, awakening that ancient, primal hunger that resides within us all. I had pictures of my earlier years, surrounded by older, highly desirable females. How I longed to experience them. Of course, they were oblivious to my young desires, but I wasn't.

Now, here is a mature, wholly sexy woman, offering her body to me to experience, to use as I please. Everything in her demeanor spelled out devotion. Total surrender.

I placed the angrily swollen head of my thick, ten inch length against her labia. It was puffed and swollen with desire as I forced myself into her tightness. She gasped at the invasion of my unfamiliar cock. Her vaginia flexing, milking my length as I worked deeper into her. Her wet flow now running down the insides of her quivering thighs.

I leaned over and reached under her, grasping her heavy, swaying, mature tits. Her breath gasping with a soft whine as a gentle orgasm flooded from her depths.

I braced myself and slammed the remaining inches of my jerking length into her. I felt the resistance of her cervix as I bottomed out into her.

Her back arched and her gorgeous cunt clamped tight around me. I slid my hands and grabbed her hips, lightly padded with middle age fat, and I began to punish her wetly flowing pussy. My cum laden balls slapping heavily against her swollen clit.

Her head was whipping side to side, she bent her knees and began to drive back onto my punishing cock.

She began to let out a scream as a soul wrenching orgasm tore through her over heated loins.

My cock swelled to impossible dimensions and began to throb as my balls drew up and spewed heavy streams of hot sperm into her yielding body. I kept driving into her, harder, faster, emptying my balls into her womb.

She siezed up as another over powering orgasm flooded from her tortured cunt. My cum was flowing down her legs with her own fluid now.

Her knees gave out and she dropped to the ground.

"No more, please! I can't take any more!" Her voice was husky and ragged with spent desire.

I stepped back and slid my shorts back on over my deflating cock and went and jumped in the pool.

Consuela came over and handed me a Beam and Coke, then went to help her.

I sipped my drink, listening to the distant rumble of big earth moving machines and the trucks hauling away the dirt. The final touches were being put on the run way and helocopter landing pad. My lake would be completed soon. The vast majority of earth had been hauled away. It was mostly just grade work now. The final depth is 30 feet, rising gradually to the banks.

I got out of the pool and went to my table. Sitting down, I dialed Mark Jacobus. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey Mark, how soon can you get out here?"

"Well, I've got a few calls to make first, getting some material problems sorted out. But, that shouldn't take more than, oh, say half hour or so. Call it an hour and a half. Two tops."

"OK, sounds good."

Hanging up, I thought about my feed lots. I'd need trucks. Lots of them, with cattle trailers, to haul cattle in from my ranches. Then plenty of refrigerated and freezer warehousing to keep the finished meat in. With the crews I had, construction shouldn't take more than mere weeks. Unlike typical construction crews, I demand the finest. No bullshit, no excuses. For that, I paid a premium wage for. Well above the national average and an additional premium for night shift. My jobs run 24/7, except for holidays. That's paid time off.

Now for the court yard. Where is Gerald's mother? I wondered. She's in charge of the make over. I heard the door open. Turning, I saw Consuela, followed by Isabella. Shortly, by my mother, grandmother, Angela, and finally Sabrina.

Mom and grams swung by and hugged me. Angela and Sabrina sat down.

Angela leaned over and kissed me, then sat back, turning me over to Sabrina.

"OK, well, I've got a bunch of shit to catch you up on."

She opened her brief case and pulled out a bunch of papers. Starting at the top, she worked her way down.

I've got everything lined up to start operations up in Amarillo. All the land is deeded and filed. The suppliers are completing the machinery and tooling you ordered for those micro thingy things. They've been bitching about what it's for. I told them to just build the fucking things according to your specs, and don't worry about what it's for. They're breaking dirt for the plant as we speak. I had the concrete plant moved up there. It's being set up now. With the trucks on the way. Mark is finalizing the materials today."

"Next, your feed lots, feed plants, processing facilities, and warehousing. I had to source another concrete plant for that one. It's being taken down for shipment as we speak. I didn't think you wanted to wait for the micro thingy plant to be finished before starting."

I nodded, pleased.

"Finally, all the shit for your underground thing out there. Mark ordered all the steel for it. I put in the orders for all the cooling crap you wanted. I'm still compiling all the stuff you wanted for the computer shit. Nobody has a clue what ninety percent of it even is. But, same story, just do it if you want to get paid."

"Ok. Where we at on the water pipeline and desalination plant?"

"I've got the refurb company cleaning and putting that relining stuff in it. Last I heard, they were almost to San Antonio. They ran into a snag coming this way. Apparently somebody trashed a big chunk of pipe digging. It's a different size or some shit, but are having it made. They've got it dug out and ready. As far as the plant itself, you'll need to see the fucking permit people in Harris county. The equipment was delivered to the site last week. The concrete is done. The feed lines and everything are there, ready to go, but the shitbird permit board is stalling. We've even got the land ready for evaporation salt production. Waiting on a company to finish the chemical plant shit. Also need a crew down there to set it up after it's available. Evidently it'll take as long as a year to get the shit manufactured and tested."

She hesitated a moment. Then continued,

"We need money, too. I've been paying a premium for the around the clock scheduling. We're not broke, but are starting to push it. I talked to Dave. He's on it. You just might need to use your hocus pokus mind fuck routine to expedite the process."

I thought briefly of the permit bunch holding me up. Early on, permits were a good thing. But, as anything in government goes, they fuck up the whole goddamned thing for personal gain or reason until sight of the original reason for the interference was long ago lost.

In 2022, things were really fucked up. Government had became so embedded in our personal lives that it was impossible to fart without twelve bullshit agencies wanting to know the composition, specific gravity, and a twelve month environmental impact study on the fucking thing.

I'd deal with them later. In such a way that they will be more than happy to stay the fuck out of my way.

For now, however, I've got enough to deal with. I moved back to the chemical plant equipment. The whole damn process was simple, for fucks sake. I'm going to produce Hydrochloric Acid and Sodium Hydroxide. Two very useful chemicals with a steady, built in market. I made a note to have a discussion with the manufacturer I have producing that equipment. They fully understood my timeline when they were awarded the contract. I paid a double premium for 24/7 operations. Something told me they were hedging around to avoid the overtime to increase their bottom line.

In fact, I'm calling them right now.

"Sabrina, give me the number to whoever's in charge of my chemical plant equipment."

She pulled out her book and opened it. Placing a finger on the name and number.

James Smith. Hmmm.

I dialed it.

"Sheffield Industries. Mr. Smith's office."

"Travis Miller. I need to speak to James Smith."

"Well, Mr Miller, Mr Smith is not available. May I take a message?"

"Sure. Tell him if I don't hear back from him in the next five minutes, I'm pulling my funding and finding somebody else to manufacture my equipment."

"What equipment equipment exactly are you refering to?"

"The two chemical plants I paid double the going rate for."

"And who did you say you were again?"

"Travis Miller"

"Ohhh, Mr Miller. I am so sorry, I..."

"Three minutes, thirty seconds."

Then hung up.

Fuck it. I'm done playing games with people. I pay for a service. I expect to get what I pay for.

"Sabrina, find me another manufacturer. Today. One that will do what I need done. Why did you pick this bunch of idiots anyway?"

"Price. They were the low bidder and guaranteed on time delivery."

I stared at her hard. My anger flashing.

"Price? What were my instructions?"

She had fear in her eyes. She knew what I could do to her.

I averted my eyes and just breathed. I got up and went to the bar for another drink. I needed to calm the fuck down before I seriously hurt somebody.

Consuela came out with three women in tow. They were young, maybe early to mid twenties. Well put together. All Hispanic. Why didn't that surprise me?

She sat down and gestured for the others to sit at an adjacent table.

"These are the new crew."

She called them over one at a time.

"This is Guadalupe." Then the second one. "Juanita." Finally, "Angel."

I nodded to each in turn.

"Guadalupe, or Lupe, is in charge. Juanita is her second. Angel is, well, she's still learning. I'll be training them to meet your needs. I have a housekeeper for Sara, as you requested. She's getting settled in. So, if there's nothing else?"

"Nope. Good work, my lovely, outstanding."

She winked at me, stood up and took the new girls off to show them the ropes.

My phone rang. Answering, it was Dave.

"Hey dude, we're on the way out. The new bankers. I told them to be ready to do quick business, no bullshit. You speak, they listen. Everybody's gonna get rich soon. We'll be there in a few."

"Outstanding."

Then I hung up.

I got up and carried my empty drink glass to the Tiki bar. I was in the middle of fixing a Beam and Coke when the door opened and Victoria came out. She was followed by a gang of demons judging by the way they started grabbing furniture and carrying it out of the courtyard through the big double wrought iron gates.

She came to me as even more of them came through the gate with concrete breakers and a truck backed in with a huge pump mounted to it's flat bed. They backed the truck up and drug a huge hose out and dropped it in the pool. A few others started dragging another hose back out the gate. They fired up the pump and started sucking water out of the pool.

Another truck backed in with a big trailer. Followed by another on with a trailer mounted air compressor. The others were rigging up a big pair of the concrete breakers as another pair looked at what appeared to be blueprints. They started spraying lines on the concrete surrounding the pool. The others began using the jack hammers on the concrete. The rest began dismantling the remainder of shit around the perimeter.

Alexandria came over and took me by the arm and led me inside to my office.

Sharon was at her desk when we came in. I took the clue and sat down at my desk. Alexandria sat down and crossed her legs, then started speaking.

"The auctioneer and movers are coming in. They'll be here in just a few minutes to start hauling shit out. I take it everybodies on the same page about what's going and staying?"

"Last I heard, they were. The women are going to supervise that. There's antique furniture they want to stay. You'll need to get with Angela and mom about that."

She nodded. I was impressed. Finally, someone that appreciated a take charge approach.

"I figure six, maybe seven days to complete the courtyard. Working two 12 hour shifts until it's completed. Maybe three days tops on the auction. Sabrina said a lady antique dealer had dibs on a bunch of stuff?"

"Yep. She made a list. Taking it on consignment. The movers are supposed to take it to her store."

"Ok. Where's Sabrina?"

I looked at Sharon.

"Locate Sabrina and tell her I need her in here, please."

She picked up the phone and dialed it. Spoke briefly. A couple minutes later Sabrina came in. She eyed Victoria with something akin to a malevolent gaze before turning to me. I gestured to Victoria, who stood up, somewhat taller than Sabrina. Older, more mature.

The two women silently studied each other briefly before getting down to business.

"Sabrina, if you would, I need you to call the lady antique dealer. The movers are on their way out right now."

The smile Sabrina gave her didn't reach her eyes. She glanced at me, I played dumb. No way am I getting involved in this cat fight.

"Certainly, I'm glad to help."

She turned to Sharon.

"Call her, please."

Then walked out.

Sharon made the call. She fully understood Sabrina and knew she was not someone you fucked around with.

Mom and Grams came busting in.

Mom was first.

"What in the everloving fuck is going on out there?"

I shrugged. "It appears to me to be work of some kind or other. I could be mistaken, though, and we're under attack. I'm leaning towards the former at this point."

She glared at me.

"Travis Miller, don't you pull that smart ass shit with me, young man!"

"Mom, chill out. They're remodeling the courtyard. We talked about this."

She just glared some more, then walked out without another word. Grams just shrugged and followed her out. All I could do was shake my head.

Come to think of it, I was surprised Angela hadn't been part of that. I looked at Victoria.

"We done here?"

She nodded, "For now. Although, there is something I need to discuss with you in private."

Incestgod
Incestgod
833 Followers