Time Never Waits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back and gave us our glasses, then went to the refrigerator and got out a prime whole ribeye and carved off two thick steaks, seasoned them, put them back in the fridge and went to the courtyard. The Argentine grill was out of play, but she'd had one of the hands weld up a charcoal grill out of a barrel. She poured a healthy pile of lump charcoal in the chimney starter, shoved crumpled newspaper under it, lit it and came back in.

I took Lorene by the arm, she flinched and jerked away from me. Surprised, I stepped back giving her space.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I won't touch you again, I was just going to show you around. Again, I apologize."

Then I left before the situation could escalate.

Oh my god, what have I done?! When he touched me, it was like electricity shot through my body. He thought I was recoiling from him instead. Fuck, I've got to fix this quick. I ran out, looking for him, but he was already out of sight. I had no idea where to even begin looking for him.

I turned to uh, shit! What the fuck was her name? Connie something? Fuck it, I just walked out and followed the noise. I emerged in a courtyard where some men were working.

There! Sitting down. I ran to him. He saw me and stood up.

"Hey, I'm sorry I acted like that back there. I wasn't pulling away from you. It was just when you touched me, it was like, mmm, fuck. It was like, I don't know, electrical shock or something."

"Electrical shock? What the fuck you think I am, some kind of eel or some shit?"

I was only joking but the look on her face told a different story.

"Honey, I was joking. I know what you're talking about. I first experienced that particular phenomenon when I was 12 years old. Full blown puberty. Perpetual hard on. I had the serious hots for Mrs Blankenship, my teacher.I wanted to fuck the soul out of her back then. She touched me one day and the shock I felt literally made me cum in my pants. So, don't sweat it."

She had tears streaking her mascara when I looked at her. I just stepped to her and wrapped her up in a reassuring hug.

"Oh my god, look at me!"

Her voice cracking,

"Here I am crying like a broken hearted teenager."

I just pulled her closer until she composed herself and pulled back. I pulled my tee shrt off and gave it to her to wipe her face with.

After she was done, she stared at it with a strange expression on her face. Lifting to her face, she inhaled deeply. Her breathing deepened and became more rapid. She took another long sniff of it, then stared at me with open passion on her face.

She stepped forward, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down. She kissed me hungrily, almost savagely.

"Fuck me. Please. I need you inside me. I want you more than I've ever wanted any man in my life."

"Hold on, Lorene. You need to step back and think about this. Because, once you go there, there's no coming back from it. There's forces at work here that even I don't fully understand yet."

She drew back.

"Oh fuck, I am so sorry. I never even thought that you might not want me."

I chuckled, "It's not that. At all. Babe, I'd fuck the lining out of your pussy. I just don't want to take you for the wrong reasons. I just don't want you to regret it afterward. You think about it a while, and if you still feel the same way, I'll mount you and fuck you in ways you've never even imagined before."

She stared at me a long moment, her face transiting through a vast array of emotions before she responded.

"I, uh... you know what? I'm going to..."

Then more staring.

I just held out my hand,

"Come on, let me show you around."

She refused to touch me, but accepted the invitation.

We looked the courtyard over. I explained what was going on at each point.

"I had the pool enlarged with a beach entry here. Over there where they're finishing up is a stone waterfall. Over here is a swim up bar."

To the next one.

"Tiki bar, obviously. I didn't like the little crappy one somebody brought in. Over here is an outdoor fireplace. On the left here is an Argentine grill. Next to it is the smoking pit I had built. This way. This in the corner is a sound stage. Looks like it's done except the lighting. I guess that's what they're doing over there, installing lighting in the pool first. Out here, there'll be a whole house intercom system. I've already had the first part installed inside."

I was happy. They were painting and sealing the pool. The stone work waterfall and grotto was in place with the final details being done. They are a full day ahead of schedule. I'll be glad to get my courtyard back.

Ok, out to the pasture we went.

"I had the lake enlarged to a thousand acres. It looks like they're about ready to start pumping water in a week or two. Over there," I pointed as we headed over, "that's the runway, helipad, and hangars."

She looked over toward the main road.

"What are those over there?"

"Employee housing. Some permanent, some for seasonal workers and others for crews that rotate but live off premises. Most all the security live off premesis. They work two 12 hour shifts, day and night crew, Seven on, seven off. I'll introduce you after we get you settled in."

"Is that where my apartment will be? Over there?"

"If that's what you want."

"What are my options?"

"Where do you want it?"

"Over there, by the lake. If I can, that is. I mean, I'm not trying to be difficult or picky or anything. I just love the water. I love to fish and swim. Boat ride. I grew up on Possum Kingdom lake, I loved it!"

"Then that's where your apartment will be. I'm having a big boat dock put in over there."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Well, I imagine the food's about ready."

We headed up to the house. She had just set the table so, we sat down and dug in. The steaks were typical Consuela fashion. Tender, juicy, seasoned to perfection and spicy, grilled over mesquite. We ate without speaking much. The food was just that good.

Consuela brought out two huge slices of pecan pie with a dark, rich bourbon sauce over them.

The perfect finish!

I leaned back.

"I'm taking a nap after that."

She giggled, "Sounds like a good idea. Fuck, but that food was sublime. I've never tasted anything quite so delicious."

"Yep, Consuela knows how to cook for damn sure."

I got up and headed to my room. I stripped down, put on a pair of shorts and turned on the big shop fan I use to drown out the construction sounds. I actually got to where I loved the thing. I heard my door open. Looking around, I saw Angela coming in. She stepped around to me and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay, baby?" She asked with concern edging her voice.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's just... Hell, I'm just sleepy is all. Now my belly's full. Gotta get up early tomorrow and head to Dallas for a bit. Shouldn't be long."

"Lorene is quite a woman. I hope she makes a good addition to the team. I know having good medical people around is important."

She stared at the fan a minute, thinking.

"Have you fucked her yet?"

I shook my head,

"No, I'm not exactly planning on it, either. But... Hell, who knows."

She just nodded.

"Anyway, I'll let you take your nap. I love you, baby."

"I love you, too." Then stretched out.

I was awakened by the feel of soft hands. Expecting to see Angela, instead I saw Lorene.

She was naked, her hands were shaking with nervous energy as she struggled to calm her breathing. Her hand rested on my cock. Her eyes glued to it. I looked over at the doorway, catching movement in my peripheral vision. Angela was standing there watching. A strange look pervading her face.

Her eyes coming to rest on mine, she stepped in and slowly came to the bed. She placed a hand on Lorene's shoulder, causing the older woman to jerk uncontrollably, her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to prepare for whatever was to come next.

Angela slid into bed and slid my shorts down, freeing my now responding cock. She lowered her head and slid her mouth over my rising phallus. Using her tongue to tease me. My shaft throbbed in time with my pounding heartbeat. The blood coursing through my body causing a rushing sound to flood my ears like some tropical waterfall.

She released my now fully engaged hardness and slid her leg over my loins, mounting me. She slid forward, reaching behind her, guiding me into her heated pussy.

She rode me slowly, flexing her tight pussy along my length. It wasn't long before she flattened out on my body. Her tits grinding her hard nipples into my chest. She pressed her mouth on mine. Her breath gasping into my mouth as her orgasm rose from somewhere deep inside her.

She lay still, letting it naturally subside before sliding off of me. She moved over, sliding her hand behind Lorene's head and wordlessly pulled the older woman's face to hers. She pressed her lips to Lorene's and forced her tongue into her mouth.

A look of confusion mixed with fear flooded the mature woman's eyes as her body betrayed her instinct to pull away. Instead she began to kiss Angela with reckless abandon.

Angela broke the kiss and pushed Lorene's head down to my cock. By then, my girth was too wide for her to get it in her mouth, so she kissed, licked and sucked this magnificent cock that was glistening with the other woman's fluids. She savored it even more as a huge stream of clear, sweet precum seeped out for her to lap at. Letting it coat her tongue.

Angela pulled her off and pushed her onto her back. Her soft tits flattening against her chest. I rolled on top of her, sliding between her legs. She reached between us and guided my straining cock to her dripping wet opening.

I pushed into her. My girth spreading her wide. Relentlessly I fed inch by inch into her deliciously wet cunt. I reached the limits of her pussy as my weeping piss hole pressed into her cervix.

I began to fuck her with strong, unmerciful strokes. Pounding into her as my cock stretched her beyond the limits of her yielding cunt. She simply surrendered her body to me. Existing only in that moment. Yearning for the next punishing thrust of my cock as I pounded into her with all the strength I could bring to bear.

She screamed unabatedly as her orgasm ripped through her. Her hips thrusting up to meet my pounding loins. My balls heavy with sperm slapped against her thrusting ass.

Somehow I managed to speed up my thrusts into her. I felt my balls draw up as yhey prepared to breed this woman that was writhing beneath me. She was whining with abandon now.

Suddenly, my cum rocketed out of my balls and jetted into her quivering body. She seized up as another orgasm coursed through her. I drove into her and lay on top of her as my balls emptied inside her.

After I was sated, I kissed Angela. Sharing a moment in silence with her, then got up, hit the shower. Refreshed, I headed to my office, made a drink and went to the courtyard.

Lorene came out shortly afterward and stood there staring at me. I looked over at her,

"Yes?"

"What do you mean, yes?"

"Well, it was a question. You're staring at me like somethings on your mind."

"Ok, so, just like that?"

"Look, I don't have the time to play this little game. I'm not a mind reader. So, spit it out."

"You make love to me like that and just walk out like nothing happened?"

"What do you want me to say? First, we didn't 'make love'. Second, you came to me, not the other way around. We are not a couple. I've got a woman for that position. Last of all, I told you not to go there."

"But..."

"But what? We share a roll in the hay now all the sudden, my life just automatically uproots itself and falls into your hands?"

"I just thought that... well, I just thought there was a connection between us."

"There is, just not the one you think there is. I offered you a position a lot of people would kill for, doing what you do best, without somebody breathing down your neck. I'm paying off all your outstanding debts and making all your legal troubles disappear. I warned you ahead of time about hopping in the sack with me. It has consequences. You're a smart woman. Experienced with well above average intelligence. Mature enough to not act like some teenie bopper school girl that just got dumped. So, if this is all too much for you to handle, I'll still pay off your debts, set the DA straight, then pay you 3 months severance and you can go on with something else. But whatever this is, it ends here and now."

"That's not what I'm saying. Fuck, I don't know what I'm saying. Look, I just got confused a moment, is all. Are we good? Can you overlook it?"

"Yep. We're good. You still want the job?"

"Hell yeah! I may have my moments, but I'm not some ditzy, addle brained female."

"Ok then. How about fixing us another drink?"

I handed her my glass and walked over to the pool. The freshly applied sealer glistening as it cured in the afternoon warmth. The electricians and plumbers were putting the final touches on the lighting and whatnot. A couple of men under the watchful eye of a woman were placing large planters with palm trees around.

Victoria was walking around with a man going over final details. A couple of days and they'd be filling up the pool. Victoria spotted me, excused herself and came over.

"Got a few minutes to spare?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Besides, uh, well, nevermind about that. For now atleast." She stared up at me a minute, sorting her thoughts. "So, what do you think so far?"

"Well, I'm impressed to say the least. You hired a first rate crew. I've got some more work around here and on my other business sites if you're interested."

"You bet I am. You talking as a contractor or employee?"

I considered that. Lenore came back with the drinks and handed me mine, then turned her attention to Victoria.

"I'm Lenore." Then held out her hand, "I'll be the nurse around here I suppose."

"Victoria." Taking her hand. "I'm not sure what I am yet, but my son is his head of security."

"Ahh, I see. Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Victoria. If y'all will excuse me, I'll let you get back to your business."

She went back in the house. I imagine to find Angela and work through her confusion on that end. Angela has no filter when it comes to fucking with people's heads. I just smiled inwardly, recalling the look of horror, mixed with surprise and sublime pleasure in her eyes when Angela mouth fucked her with her tongue. Anyhow, back to business.

"Ok, where were we? Employee or contractor. Well, I suppose that's up to you. What you got in mind?"

"I'd like a permanent position, but what I'm doing has a shelf life. I mean, after all the jobs are finished, I'd be out of work."

I considered that briefly. Thinking ahead.

"So, I'll do whichever way you want. I'm sure after all the initial construction is finished, there'll be plenty of work to be done on other projects."

I thought for a moment.

"Ok, well here's an idea. Just how ambitious are you. In regards to building a business?"

"Not very. I mean, I love what I do, I just don't care about the business end of it."

"Alright, then how about this then. I'll do a startup here. Put you in charge of it. You work for me, I'll handle the bean counting, you handle the customers."

"Now that is an offer I can't refuse."

"Then consider yourself hired as the head cook and chief bottle washer of our new enterprise."

"So, how much does the position pay?"

"How's a dollar a day and found strike you?"

"Oh, you are just too generous."

The words didn't match the look on her face. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Look, you tell me what the position is worth to you. We'll go from there."

"How about $35,000 and we can negotiate benefits?"

"Ok. So, what kind of benefits interest you?"

"What do you offer?"

"Typically fifty percent above national average salary, expense account, company vehicle, on-site apartment, utilities and food, medical, shit like that."

"Ok, i'll take that."

"You said benefits were negotiable."

"Yes, and that was before I found out what you typically offer."

"Right. So, are we still negotiating?"

"Nope, I'll take what you laid out earlier, with a possible addition."

I looked over at her questioningly.

"I might want what you're giving these other women, too."

"What do you think I'm giving them?"

"That squirrel in your pants."

I almost choked on my drink.

"My what? Squirrel? What the fuck are you talking about? A squirrel. Jesus woman."

"Hey, I have eyes you know." She looked down at my crotch. "It looks like you have a goddamned squirrel balled up in your pants."

I laughed at that thought.

"I think we can work that out. Consider yourself hired. We'll get your apartment worked out to suit you. Get with Dave about the expense account. Sabrina will handle the rest."

She let her eyes stray to my 'squirrel' one last time before walking off, her perfectly shaped ass swaying seductively.

This could get interesting.

I looked at the sky. It was starting to get into late afternoon. I drained my drink and went to my office. Opening the vault, I went in and got $200,000 in cash and put it in a briefcase for tomorrow. I heard mom bitching down the hall at one of the movers. From what I could make out, they were hauling out an antique buffet she wanted to hang on to. I just looked at Sharon who was doing what I was doing. Avoiding that shit show out there.

I reached over and punched the intercom.

"Sabrina, where we at on the chopper?"

"He's fueling up as we speak. He'll be ready when you are."

"Outstanding. You going, too?"

"Of course. I can't leave you unsupervised. You're liable to fuck around kill someone."

"Thank you."

I started going through drawers. Finding all sorts of interesting shit. Something caught my eye. I pulled back, studying the inside of the drawer, trying to figure out what my instincts were trying to tell me.

There it is. A false bottom. I pulled everything out and studied it closer. At the back was a small hole. I stuck a finger in it and the panel lifted up. Pulling it out, I looked at the contents. Old gold certificate $100's. Quite a few of them. Still banded up with the treasury bands. Ten stacks of $10,000 in hundreds. Ok, those are valuable. I set them aside and pulled out a stack of papers. They were maps and old Spanish grant property deeds. By the look of the maps, they were of this area, including the ranch. Setting them over next to the cash, I pulled out the remaining papers. More maps, along with some letters.

Interesting.

I'd have the antique guy look them over.

I was gently looking over the papers when I came across one that was a drawing of the house. On it were X's marked at various points. I studied it closely, trying to make sense of it. I just had too much and my mind to focus on it. I opened the middle drawer and placed in it for later.

Mom and Marilyn came in. Mom was pissed, Marilyn was just trying to be invisible. I noticed the swelling on her face had went down considerably. Being replaced by bruising. Remembering how it got there just pissed me off all over again. Sharon got up and left, not wanting to get involved with my mother. I just sat back and focused on her.

"Yes, mother dear?"

"I want you to go out there and kill him."

"Who?"

"The guy the mover left in charge."

"Ok."

I opened the drawer and got out my pistol and walked out.

Mom came running up behind me, grabbing me,

"Fuck, I wasn't serious!"

"Ok."

I headed back to the office and sat down. I pushed the intercom,

"Sabrina, please locate whoever is supervising the movers and accompany him to my office."

I looked at mom.

"Now, what unpardonable sin has this criminal miscreant commited that has your dander up?"

"He keeps hauling out furniture I want left."