Time Never Waits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks again." I said.

She paused, not turning around. Her long black hair in a neat braid hanging down her slender back.

"Por nada." Her voice containing a slight husky quality to it that spelled nothing but trouble if I stuck around, so I left.

I headed out to the pasture. Mark was there supervising the excavation of the space for my subterranean control center. After the earthwork was done, a crew specializing in heavy steel construction would come in. The remainder of the main crew was finishing up excavation of the main lake bed. Only a couple of acres remained.

After the underground steel bunker and tunnelling was in place, it would be encase in cement, then four feet of compacted soil on top. Then the whole bed would be sealed with spray on bentonite clay. Filled with water from my pipeline. Stocked with fish.

I considered the reasoning behind my decision to locate my control center underground. I know how nosey the government is, and the advanced technology I am about to build doesn't belong in 1980. The blueprints are burned into my brain after hundreds of hours of studying them. 42 years in the future. The government is not to be trusted around it. To begin with, they couldn't understand it. Next, there's no infrastructure to educate anybody to operate it on a mass scale.

I could just envision a bunch of dipshit cops piling into my control center with some bullshit search warrant in hand. They'd destroy everything they touched and I'm talking about 7th and 8th generation servers controlled by microprocessors that haven't even been dreamt of yet.

No, it's best to Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

I headed out to the gate. The guard shack was up and operational. They were installing cameras around the property. I love security. If I'm home, I can deal with anybody that comes along with an overblown sense of authority. I liked to be left alone. It's best to leave me alone. I don't steal, not wanting a penny that ain't mine. I plan with my employees and customers in mind. Their well being and financial security. The environment. Nothing i'm doing can't be undone.

I just want to conduct an honest business that everybody can profit from without a bunch of self serving bureaucratic imbeciles with a sense of entitlement shoving their nose in my business. Shit, if they actually wanted to do good, they could go build something. Produce something of value. But they don't. They are simple parasitic creatures enjoying cushy careers sucking up resources from productive people.

Oh well, no sense of dwelling on it. I've got more important shit to do.

I headed back to the house. When I was heading down the hallway to my office, I ran into my mother coming out of the bathroom. The first thing I noticed was she wasn't wearing a bra and her East West outswept tits were swaying under a thin T Shirt. That was enough to kick start my libido and set my dick into the motion of outward expansion.

I stepped to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in tight. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

Pulling back, she looked up into my eyes. A mischievous smile tugging at her full lips and glinting in her blue eyes.

"Does mommy's little boy need to use mommy's pussy?"

"Why you lecherous old wench, you dare speak such vile utterances to my innocent ears?"

She chuffed out a huffing breath and chuckled, holding her hand to her swollen belly.

"Innocent he say's, after breeding me like a brood mare and filling my belly full of his baby."

"OK, yes, to answer your question, The thought of your pussy seems to be pervading my thoughts at the moment."

"Well, take me to bed then, you can't very well fuck me in the hallway."

She led off to the bedroom and got undressed, then assumed the position on hands and knees across the mattress. I could see the moisture already seeping from within her as her pussy prepared to accept my cock.

I was undressed in short order. My cock already blood engorged and seeping copious amounts of precum.

Stepping up behind her, I guided the angrily swollen head to the entrance that had gave birth to me and started pushing inside her.

She took my full length, as her pussy had become familiar with the size of my cock. Her heated wetness soaked my throbbing length as I began easy, full length strokes into her. My heavy balls gently slapping against her swollen clit.

She was thrusting back onto me, beginning the whining moan that denoted her approaching orgasm. I soon felt her pussy walls begin to throb and pulsate as her orgasm flooded out of her.

I sensed a presence behind me. Perhaps it was a subtle noise or something, I don't know.

I turned to investigate, my cock fully embedded inside my mother's leaking pussy. I saw Sabrina and Marilyn standing there, gawking at us. I just shrugged,

"Well, either get in here and join in, or split, either way, close the door. There's a kid lives here."

Sabrina spoke up,

"I'm just here to tell you a lady named Lorene something is here to see you. The guard won't let her in. You want to see her?"

Shit. I forgot about that.

"Yes, bring her to my office. Thanks."

I started stroking again. Time to finish this. I drove into her a dozen more times and my cock swelled up and erupted inside her. I stayed unside until my balls were fully drained. No need in wasting a perfectly good fuck over some rude interruption.

I pulled out and went to the bathroom and soaked a soft washcloth with warm water and brought it back. I just let my cock hold the remnants of our coupling. Dressed, kissed her, and smacked that ass, and headed to the office.

I stopped by the kitchen first and got a bucket of ice and some Coke's. I needed a drink or two. Maybe three, hell who knows.

I was heading back and Victoria accosted me.

"You got a minute?"

"Sure, come on."

She followed me to the office. I went in and told Sharon to take off. I needed privacy. She handed me a stack of notes from calls. I handed her my the ice and Coke. She went to the little bar and made me a drink. I sat down and started looking through the call notes.

Most were from Mark. I picked the phone up and dialed him. He answered the first ring.

"Hey boss.Got a problem I need an answer to. On the trucking yard, they sent the wrong fuel pumps."

"What's wrong with them?"

"You specified a particular brand. They said they were unable to source that brand, so they sent something else. Same basic type, just a different manufacturer. Something about the brand you specified not even existing."

Oh shit. Right. That particular brand won't be available until the early 2000's. Fuck me, I need to be more careful.

"Oh, right. Well that's fine. We'll use what they sent. Anything else?"

"Nope, I just know you're a stickler for detail and that wasn't to detail, sooo."

"No, you did right. Well, if there's nothing else, call me tomorrow. I have some other shit to go over with you."

"Sure thing." He hung up.

Sharon brought me my drink.

"Can I have a word?"

"Sure, sit down."

"Are you happy with my work?"

I looked at her, trying to judge where this was coming from.

"Of course I am. You're valuable to my team. Why do you ask? Something wrong? You not happy?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. I just have a hard time justifying my job description to the money and benefits you provide. You pay me double the national average. Provide an expense account. Bought me a new car. Provide me and Sophie with free room and food. Provide her a nanny. You're too good to me."

I chuckled and took a long pull from my drink.

"Well, I'll tell you what. Last I heard, I'm the boss, the one in charge, right?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"So, it's my choice to offer my employees what wages and benefits I want them to have?"

She nodded.

"Well, that's what I choose to offer. Tell you what. Let me see your tits."

She stared at me, unsure if I was serious or not. She decided I was. So she stood up, unbuttoned her blouse, pulled her bra up and let her tits fall free. I nodded in appreciation.

"Just as I remember them. Those are perfect tits if such ever existed. Ok, put those things away before they get loose and destroy humanity."

She laughed, causing them to jiggle on her chest, then fixed her bra back in place, buttoned her shirt, and sat back down.

I took another healthy drink, draining my glass. She got up, reached over and took it from me. Headed back to the bar. Her little heart shaped ass swayed seductively under her skirt.

She refilled it, brought it back, handed it to me, then leaned down and kissed me. When she pulled away from me, she asked,

"What was that about?"

"Getting value added service from you so you'd quit bitching about me paying you too much."

"Hey! You know damned good and well you can see my tits anytime you want to. Hell, any other part of my body too, for that matter. You just never come to me for that, come to think of it."

"Well, if you'll recall, when I hired you for out here with me, I told you I didn't expect that sort of thing from you."

"Yes, but you had me servicing Mark. That I didn't want to do. But I've got a daughter to provide for. A single mother with few marketable skills does what she must, you know. I'll give my body to you anytime you want it. Because I want to, not because I'm your whore."

"Understood. But right now, I've got a meeting. Speaking of which, where the fuck are they? Do me a favor and go find Sabrina."

She nodded, made last minute adjustments to her bra and headed out.

I sipped my drink and looked through the other messages.

Margie and Marci. Dave. A bunch I'm not familiar with.

Sabrina came in with Lorene in tow, sat her down, looked at me, I held up a finger looking at Lorene,

"You want a drink?"

" No, thank you."

Sabrina came and took my glass, fixed a fresh one for me. As she was coming back, she eyed Lorene's back. Then looking at me evilly, spit in my drink, came and handed to me and walked off whistling softly. I just chuckled a little and shook my head almost imperceptibly. Took a big drink and turned to focus on my visitor.

"OK, no I can only imagine why you think I asked you to come here."

She maintained a level gaze with unwavering eye contact. I recognized the tactic as one that's commonly used by women with experience in dealing with men un positions of power. Or, another reason, which I strongly suspect is the case here. More on that in a bit.

She acknowledged the question with a dismissive shrug.

Ok, fair enough.

I decided to get to the point.

"Why are you waiting tables?"

"I need the money and you pay good."

"Right, so, you make more as a waitress than as a nurse?"

That got her. She caught herself and regained composure in record time. But, you could see it in her eyes. She was on the verge of a Full Tilt Boogie panic.

"What makes you think I am, or was, a nurse? There's nothing about it on my application."

"Many things actually. The way you move with zero wasted motion. In a manner that shows you're accustomed to long hours on your feet. How you absent mindedly put your hand up to your neck to habitually adjust the stethoscope you normally carry there. How you reached to the breast pocket of your lab coat for your pen. Waitresses carry them in their aprons. Meaning you were someone in charge, as you had a lab coat, instead of just scrubs. The easy way you deflect argument. Showing you've had extensive experience dealing with pissed off patients and demanding families, not to mention a bevy of impossible doctors. I could go on here, but I've made my point I believe."

"Ok, you're correct. I was a charge nurse over an ER in Dallas."

She squinted her eyes and locked them on mine.

"Why don't you get to the point. You obviously didn't bring me here to fuck me. Although, that thought did occur to me."

"What, that I brought you here to fuck? Or the thought of me fucking you?"

"Look, I'm not playing games here. Get to your point, or I'm leaving."

Well, right now, I'm waiting on an answer to my question. Why you waiting tables?"

She fell silent, considering her position here and searching for options. Finding none, she looked back up at me.

"I got divorced. Typical song and dance shit. I found myself 45 and single with nothing but a career that was really going nowhere, but It paid the bills. But, I was lonely. Tired of empty nights with the TV and a bottle of whatever was on sale sitting on the wine shelf."

She drew in a deep breath and exhaled in a slow sigh.

"I started going to the club. Met a guy. Ten years younger. We seemed to hit it off. He started hanging around more and more. I took off to work one morning. When I came home, he was gone. Along with all my money out of the bank. He took my checks out of my underwear drawer, as well. A couple weeks later, the new credit card bills started showing up. He'd taken out new cards using my info. Three in total. That's almost $30,000 in credit card debt he saddled me with. Then the $50,000 that was in the bank he stripped out writing checks. Then another $50,000, roughly, in hot checks I'm stuck with. The DA came looking for him. He's long gone. So, they come after me to fix it. Problem is, I'm facing indictment and the nursing board suspended my license pending investigation. I've got rent, utilities, car payment, credit cards. I have to work and you pay good. I make enough to get by on, but not enough to afford a lawyer and to pick up all the hot checks and cover the cards he took out on me. But, I need this job. So, if fucking you means I keep it, then I guess show me to the bedroom."

I studied her closely. I knew she was telling the truth. What was it about women and Bad Boy losers? Jesus... I made a decision. I picked up the phone, then remembered I'd had the intercom installed. How I could forget with the god awful looking contraption littering my desk.

I pushed the button. "Sabrina, can you come back in, please."

She showed up quicker than I anticipated. Evidently she'd been eavesdropping.

"Yes?"

"Get the chopper here, fueled up and ready to go to Dallas first thing. I'll need a ride to the courthouse, too."

She nodded, "Am I going?"

"If you want."

"Is she?" Nodding to Lorene.

"Yep."

She stared at Lorene a moment, then turned and left.

"She doesn't like me."

"I gathered that. She's overly protective of me. But, she is my segundo, and her word is about the same as mine, so, get along with her."

"I can do that. So, I guess the bedroom now?"

I laughed. "No, I didn't bring you here for that."

"Then why? I mean, why are you doing this?"

"Well, it's relatively simple actually. I suspected who you were, or actually what you were. If you'll look around, I'm building a compound of sorts here. I mean, I'm not some religious nut or the like. I'm a business man that values privacy and autonomy to a certain extent. I pay my bills and taxes. I just want to be left the fuck alone doing it. I have top tier teams. Construction, support, financial, security. What I'm lacking is on-site medical. So, here's what I'm offering you. I'll square your debts. Get the DA to leave you alone. In return, you work here, for me. I'll hire whoever you need to assist you. You can live here, if you want. I'll have you an apartment built. You'll have an expense account. Full coverage benefits. Company car. Food. Utilities. Everything paid for. You'll be my medical team."

She looked at me slack jawed. Unsure what to say.

"If you need time to think it over, that's fine. If you want to stay in Houston and wait tables, I'll still clear your debts and get the law off you."

She shook her head as if to clear it. "Uh, no. Hell yes, I'll take that deal. But, how are you going to get the DA to fuck off?"

"You let me deal with that. We'll go up there in the morning. When we leave, you'll be free and clear. Just gather up all your outstanding debts into a file and bring it to me. I'll cover the legal shit up with the DA. Checks and shit. I'm sure he's got a list. Now, write down everything you know about Romeo."

I slid pen and paper over.

She started writing. Everything in neat columns. When she was finished, I called the lawyers.

"Charles, I need a favor. I have a scumbag I need located and delivered to me."

I read off the list.

"My take on it is this ain't his first rodeo. It's coming into the season, so I suspect he'll be headed to, or already in, Aspen, prepping his next marks. Get your guys on it and send me the bills. Thanks, holler at me later."

I hung up. I looked at Lorene, "After we get back from Dallas tomorrow, go get your stuff and brung it here. How much you got?"

"Just my clothes, pots, pans, some assorted crap. My furniture is stuff I bought second hand. I'll just leave it. It's good quality, so he can sell it or use it in his furnished units."

"Ok then, I'll have Mark send a crew over and we'll get your apartment in the works. You hungry? I'm starving."

I watched the young man as he strode out of the room. There was so much about him that defied definition. His 'to the point' business manner. Then actually turning down pussy. That's unheard of from boys his age. Yet something warned me this was definitely not a boy. Even my pussy betrayed me. Being close to him simply made me wet. A shiver ran through my body as I imagined him between my legs, thrusting powerful strokes into my pussy. His cum flooding my insides as he sated his lust into me. My belly rumbled, reminding me I hadn't eaten today. I caught up with him. The moisture leaking from my cunt at the anticipation of this kid using me like a street whore flooding my panties. God, but I want him so fucking bad!.

I found Angela, mom, Grams, and Marilyn in the livingroom watching TV. I sat down by Angela and she smiled over at me and snuggled in under my arm.

"I'm hungry. Y'all ate yet?"

They all nodded.

"Yep, we went to town earlier and invaded Whataburger." Mom said.

"Well, I gotta eat."

I bent over and kissed Angela who was eying Lorene.

"What's her deal?"

"She's our onsite nurse. Show her a bed until we can get her accommodations.L

Angela nodded. Looking at her.

"You eating with him?"

Lorene just nodded.

"Ok, come back here when your done. What's your name?"

"Lorene Sanders."

"I'm Angela. His wife." Then turned back to the TV.

"Pleased to meet you Angela." Wife. That figures.

The rest introduced themselves. Then I led the way to the kitchen. I found Consuela there alone. She was sitting on a chair shelling peas. Seeing my she stood up and wiped her hands on her apron, ran up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

She pulled back and saw Lorene standing there staring at the scene unfolding in front of her.

"And who is this?"

"Consuela, Lorene. Consuela is in charge of house maintenance and service, among other widely varied, but equally important duties. Her husband is my ranch foreman."

"I see, so, are greetings like that commonplace?"

"That depends on who you are. Consuela is very special to me. Whatever she wants, she gets."

"Not that it's any of my business, but does your wife know?"

"Of course. There are no secrets between us. She knows my sexual appetites, and accepts me for who and what I am."

"Hmmm, interesting."

I just shrugged and turned my attention back to Consuela.

"Where's your girls at?"

"Juanita's at the grocery store. Angel carried food to the guards and Vaqueros. They're working calves, getting them ready for fattening."

"Well, I'm starving. Who I gotta fuck to get a ribeye meal around here?"

"That would be me."

She grinned evilly and went to make me a glass of tea. She looked at Lorene,

"You want something?"

"Whatever he's having."