Time Never Waits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew a deep breath, "Can it wait?"

She just smiled mischievously and nodded.

I took advantage of the opportunity and split.

Heading to my room, I found Angela looking at old photo albums she found somewhere in the house.

She looked up at me," Baby, what's it like in the future?"

Well shit. Here it is. It was only a matter of time before those questions popped up.

"It sucks. People lost sight of what it means to be human. Running around with their phones shoved in their faces. Politicians finally losing their fucking minds altogether. We've become a civilization of demands. Demanding instant gratification. Free one or two day Amazon delivery of pretty much anything you want. The internet controlling every fucking thing."

"Phones in their faces?"

"Yep. Phones are very different twenty years from now. Forty years? Shit, they pretty much control society. The average discount android smart phone has pretty much the computing capacity as our total combined Armed Forces today, and costs about $29.95."

"Holy shit." She stared of out the window, trying to digest that information. "So, is that what you're planning to do? Bring that technology in early?"

"Well, in a manner of speaking, yes. I'm just not sure of the correct path to follow. You have to keep in mind that there are rules that govern society. I don't mean the criminal, or penal statutes. Many of those go without saying. Alot of them are just ridiculous. No, I'm talking about the unwritten laws. Whoever controls various aspects of day to day living, control how people live their lives. Information and how it's distributed. Guns. Food. Energy. Water. Transportation. Employment. Education. Banking and money. Religion. Manufacturing. The legal processes. You control those, you control the world.

I sat quiet a moment. Then contunued.

"You know, with my mental powers, or capabilities being what they are, and I've said this before, I could walk into the Halls of Congress and The Senate. Into the Capitol. The Supreme Court, and completely take over everything. But what would that accomplish? I'm exercising control over people that needlessly inconvenience me. But only to the extent necessary. Well, there's the banks, of course. But, in either instance, I'm not allowing my endeavors to hurt the environment, or society, and I'm not taking a penny I can't pay back with interest. I'm just building a business model that has as little outside influence and control as possible. So, anyhow, you and mom need to go supervise the movers so they don't haul something out that y'all want to keep."

"Ok. Now, what about that cluster fuck out in the courtyard?"

"What about it?"

"How long?"

"A week, maybe add a couple or so days in case of issues."

"Alright. I guess I can deal with it that long. In the mean time, when can I schedule an appointment?"

"For?"

"Sex. You seem to have forgotten that I have a vagina."

"Oh, yes, well, I have an opening next Thursday at eight A.M. Would you like to book that opening?"

She just looked at me, then walked out.

She was right, of course. I have been neglecting her. Time to do a little mommy and daddy time.

Well, back to work. I took a shower, dressed, told everybody I was headed to see the permit board. Sabrina decided to come with me.

We made the drive to Houston. I had Sabrina call a motel on the edge of town and call them on my mobile phone and book us some rooms. I'll be glad when I can start using my helicopter and plane.

Checking in, we got to our rooms and met out in the parking lot to go eat. It'd been a long day and neither of us had eaten. I tried to think back to now. Had my parents ever taken me somewhere memorable? Nothing came to mind, so I left it to Sabrina.

Of course she knew 'Just the place'. A short drive later, we were at a steakhouse that wouldn't make the cover of any magazine.

Going in, we were seated by an older woman, somewhere north of 50. A little extra padding where it counted. Dark hair up in a practical bun. Heavy hips and thighs, tits that seemed to have a mind of their own, and would make any man look twice.

Her dark blue eyes sized me up with the skill and experience only mature women like her possess. She smiled with her eyes and it lightly touched her full lips.

She shifted her attention to Sabrina.

"Haven't seen you in a while, girl."

Sabrina just shrugged.

I got a regular job now, working for him

She took our orders. A pair of wood fired ribeyes, medium rare, baked potato, Texas toast, house salads with blue cheese dressing, washed down with sweet iced tea.

After we ate, I went to pay out. At the register, I handed her a hundred on a fifty dollar tab.

"Keep it. That was a damn good steak."

I turned to leave and she stopped me.

"You in town long?"

"Naw, just long enough to handle some business in the morning, then back home."

"Where's home?"

"On my ranch over by San Antonio."

"Well, if you're not busy tonight, maybe you could tell me about your ranch. Unless you have an aversion to spending time with an old woman?"

"Oh, not at all."

I stepped back and picked up a pen and paper, then wrote the name of the hotel, then the room number. I left it lay, looked up at her,

"I look forward to it."

Then left.

Sabrina just looked at me without saying a word and shook her head.

"What?" I blurted out.

"Nothing, lets just go to the room."

I was watching some sit-com on TV when the knock came. I answered the door and she came in, closing the door behind me.

She stepped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her full lips against mine, her tongue teasing my lips. Breaking lose, she stepped back, breathing hard,

"I don't know what it is about you, but I can't resist the feeling I get when I'm close to you. Fuck me. Just fuck me to tears."

So I did.

There wasn't any foreplay to speak of. She just undressed, popping a couple of buttons on her blouse in the process. Her clothing in a haphazard pile.

Her heavy breasts topped with large dark nipples. Her pussy hair untrimmed and natural. The scent emanating from her body was pure female in heat.

She jerked my shorts down, freeing my stiffening cock. It grew to its full length, thick and hard. Precum flowed freely, dripping down its twelve inch length. Next, she was on her knees, struggling to engulf my entire length. She was gagging as it hit the back of her throat.

I sent a command to her, allowing her to overcome her gag reflex. Soon she was deepthroating my entire length. I knew I wouldn't last long like this, so I pulled her off. She was still coughing. The tears smearing her mascara in streams down her cheeks.

I pushed her to the bed. She spread her legs and I guided my pulsing cock into her. I forced myself into her, then pushed her legs up high and started a pounding, punishing fuck. Feeling the head of my cock slamming into her cervix.

I felt her pussy tighten and throb as she came. He pussy squirting out around my violating cock.

Her grunts changed into whining squeals, until she wrapped her arms and legs around me tight and started humping my swelling cock.

My cum jetted into her, causing her to scream unabatedly. I shoved my mouth onto hers and let my cock feed the remaining sperm into her squirting, overheated loins.

I collapsed on top of her, our breath coming in ragged gasps. She pushed me off of her and I rolled over, my deflating cock streaming sperm as it slid from inside her.

She lay there a moment before looking over at me.

"What the fuck are you? How can you...?"

She left the unfinished question hanging in the air as she got shakily to her feet and went to the bathroom. My cum streaming down her thighs. I heard her pissing, then the shower came on. I got up and padded to the bathroom, pissed but didn't flush. That's just rude.

I got back to the bed and pulled my shorts on and got some change and walked down to the Coke machine and bought a Dr. Pepper. I chugged it, enjoying the acid burn as it went down, tossed the can in the trash. I bought two more and headed back to the room.

She was getting dressed when I came in. I popped the top on a Dr. Pepper and handed it to her. Opening mine, I sat down at the little table by the window. She followed suit.

She chugged a big drink and looked at me with an expression I couldn't define. Finally she spoke.

"My name is Marilyn, if you're interested. Marilyn Flanders."

"Travis Miller."

"OK, Travis Miller, just how old are you anyway?"

"Eighteen."

She choked on a swallow of her drink.

"Jesus. Eighteen? Oh shit..."

"What?"

"I'm 55, and married. For the past 38 years. You're younger than my youngest child by two years."

"Ok, and?"

"And I just laid down, spread my legs, and let you fuck me like a mare in heat."

"Yes, and it was good, too. You are an amazing woman, without a doubt."

"But, I've never cheated on my husband before. Ever. I've never even thought about it."

"Well, you showed up and basically attacked me of your own accord. Nobody forced you to come here. If I recall correctly, you were coming to discuss my ranch."

"Don't be coy with me, you knew what I was coming here for."

"Yes, and I gave it to you. I must add that you seemed to enjoy it, as well."

"With a dick like that, who wouldn't? My husband is about a third that size. I've never been so full of dick in my life. Not to mention the fucking enormous amount of sperm you pumped into me. Thankfully I've had my tubes tied or you would have surely knocked me up. Like I need that shit to deal with."

She finished her drink, stood up and stepped over to me. She bent down and kissed me, then walked out.

I just sat there, not sure what to think. So, I got up, took a shower and went to bed.

I woke up before the sun, trying hard to recall the details of the dream I just had. It failed to reveal its secrets, so I stepped to the bathroom and visited the porcelain throne, stepped in the shower and turned on the cold water and let it flow over me a while.

Satisfied, I turned on some hot, soaped up and tried to scrub away the guilt I felt over Marilyn. I tried to convince myself of my righteous innocence. To no avail. I knew damned good and well how I effect women.

Now I had sent a happily married woman home to her husband with her reproductive system full of my sperm, and most likely a strong addiction to my cock to boot.

I turned the water off, stepped out to the sink, wiped away the condensation, and stared at myself.

"You are some piece of work, Travis Miller."

I heard a hard slamming on the door.

"Well, that can't be good." I thought as I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to investigate.

I peeked through the curtains and was instantly infuriated at what I saw.

First, I spotted Marilyn. She was standing back, looking down. Something was wrong with her face.

Next came more pounding, followed by a harsh male voice yelling for me to open the door.

I renewed my earlier prediction that this couldn't be good.

I stepped over, opened the door, and peered out.

"Yeah?"

"You Miller?"

"Yep."

He reached over and grabbed Marilyn by the hair and dragged her over while forcing the door open at the same time. He stepped in as I moved out of the way.

He let go of her hair and pushed her further in, causing her to trip and fall.

"You the little bastard that fucked my wife?"

He had balled his fists up and moved in on me. He was a big man. Same height as me at 6'2", but outweighed my 220 pounds by a considerable factor. He had brown hair cropped into a crew cut. His bulk was mostly muscle by the look of him.

I was highly trained in various martial arts disciplines, but I instinctively knew this man would be a handful in a knock down drag out fight. I also had more pressing business to deal with besides this. So I shut him down with a strong set of instructions.

"Sit down there." I gestured to a chair his wife had earlier occupied.

Then I turned to her.

She was a mess. Her face had obviously been worked over. Blood was dripping from her nose. Her left eye was swollen, as were her lips. Her hair was all mussed up.

I guided her to the bed and sat her down as she let out a gasping sob. Now I was pissed. I mean truly pissed off.

I turned to him, rage filling my entire being.

I moved toward him when Sabrina's voice slammed into my ears.

"Travis, no!"

That caused me to hesitate long enough for her to run up and grab me, pushing me away from him.

I looked at her as my self control finally took over and caused me to step back and start evaluating this situation.

"Sabrina, check on her."

I moved slowly to my seat at the table, sat down, then studied him closely. I found my voice.

"What the fuck are you doing? You could have killed her, you dumb son of a bitch."

"Well, she fucked around on me! What am I supposed to do?"

"Not beating the shit out of her would be a good place to start. It's never OK to put your hands on a woman like that. It's not her fault to begin with. That's on me."

"On you? Why, you're just a punk kid. She's a grown woman, she oughta know better."

Alright, that's enough of this shit. I turned to Marilyn.

"You want to go home with him?"

She stared at me, confused. Obviously unsure of what to say.

"Look, if you don't want to, I'll set you up so you don't have to. If you do, well, that's ok, too. Either way, I'll make sure this doesn't ever happen again. The choice, to state the obvious, is yours."

"I don't know." Her voice thick from the damage he'd done to her. "Right now, I just don't know."

I nodded and turned to look at Sabrina. There was real fear in her eyes. I couldn't blame her. Right now, I was highly volatile and totally unpredictable. I walked over to him.

"Stand up."

"No, I suppose I'll just keep sitting here."

"That wasn't a request. Now either stand up, or I'll send your sorry ass out on the streets naked with an irresistible urge to suck dick from now on. Now, stand your ass up."

He stared at me a long moment. I finally reached the limit of my patience with him. I sent a collection of orders to him. For the first time, real fear filled his eyes.

"See, that's what I can do." I said matter of factly as I slapped the pure piss out of him.

Hatred joined the look of fear. I slapped him again. The sound filling the air like a muffled rifle shot.

"In your eyes, I may be a punk kid, but, believe me, I can do this all day. Now get on the floor. On your knees."

This time, he complied. The confusion, fear, and anger, tangling his mind up as he fell to his knees and looked up at me.

I pulled my cock out. Long, thick, and starting to stiffen.

"Here, start with this one."

Raw panic joined into the fray.

He opened his mouth wide to accommodate my girth. I just shook my head.

"Stand up."

He struggled to his feet. The range of emotions flooding his brain was enormous.

"Now, go to her and beg for her forgiveness. I'm letting you off easy right now. If I so much as even suspect that you've hurt her again, I'll come back here and fuck you into a two bit, back alley whore. You got that, slick?"

He nodded vigorously, and hurried over to her and fell to his knees.

A thought occured to me.

"Hey, you ever fuck around on her?"

That question made him cringe a little. He just stared at the floor.

"Well?"

"Yeah, I guess I have."

"With who? Anybody she knows?"

"Beth and Sarah."

Marilyn looked at him in disgust.

"Two of my closest friends? Right under my nose? And you have the audacity to put your hands on me like that?"

"Hey, they came to me!"

"Whatever. Yet, here I was, feeling guilty over fucking him. Atleast it wasn't with one of your friends. I'm done here."

She looked back over to me.

"That offer still good?"

I nodded, "Yep, if you want it. Just let me know where you want to go. I've got business this morning. Go home and do what you need to do, then meet me back here this afternoon."

She got up, looked down at her husband, "Let's go."

He gawked around, confused again. "Wait, you're leaving me?"

"Yes, it's obvious our marriage isn't working out. I just want my clothes and a few things. You can keep the house and everything else."

"Hey, we can talk about this!"

"No, Jerry, I could deal with you fucking around on me. Even with two of my so called best friends. I'm not trying to justify what I did here, I know it was wrong, but I told you that you ever hit me again, I'd leave you. I won't take it anymore. I put up with it for years out of you. No more. Just take me to the house, let me get my things, then drop me off back here. You can go on with your life."

"What do we tell the kids?"

"What does it even matter? They left and I hardly ever hear from them anymore. Because of you, Jerry. Because you mistreated me and them. They hate me because I put up with it and stayed with you. So, you tell them whatever you like."

She got up and walked back outside to the truck and got in, waiting on him. He looked at me, I just looked him in the eye. Then spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry for my part in this. I truly am. But, it appears to me y'all have a lot more going on here than me at this point. If y'all can work it out, I won't interfere, but mark my words, you threaten or hurt her again, I'll fuck your shit up. That's it. I've said my piece."

I went to the bathroom and dressed, wondering what bullshit I would face with that bunch of bureaucratic ass clowns up town today. It seemed like life was just moving from one shit storm to another.

I finished getting ready, then went looking for Sabrina. She was coming out of her room when I came out. She just got in the truck without a word. I took the hint and didn't push it.

"Where we going?"

"Get back on the expressway."

Then she explained what I was supposed to do. After that, she fell silent again, staring out the window.

We pulled into the parking lot of the government building. It was early and people were still showing up. I looked over at her,

"You want to tell me what's on your mind?"

She looked at me, a wide range of unreadable emotions flowing across her pretty face. That moment about broke my heart.

"Sabrina, look, I know that 'I'm sorry' doesn't excuse my actions..."

"Whoa! Hold on! What the fuck are you talking about?"

"About the way I acted. About why you're all but ignoring me."

"You think what I'm feeling right now is because of you?"

"Yeah, that thought did cross my mind."

"You know, you're the smartest human being I know. Bar none. But you can be the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met, all at the same time. You're a goddamned walking catastrophe just looking for a place to happen."

She paused to catch her breath. I started to speak, but she silenced me with an upraised finger.

"That shit show back there? That wasn't your fault. You just happened to be involved when it fell apart. If it hadn't of been you, it was just a matter of time when it would've been somebody else. No, my problem was I saw my mother go through the same goddamned thing. I watched my daddy about beat her to death everytime he'd get a drink or two of whiskey under his belt. Then he'd come after me like some goddamned clichè. I'm proud of you standing up for her. I was just afraid you'd kill him. I'm the one that has to clean that shit up."

Relieved I was not the one in trouble, I just turned and watched the government parasites scurry in for a satisfying day of fucking people's lives up.

Nothing else was said until 0900. Sabrina broke the silence.

"Time to go. Try not to lobotomize anybody, for fucks sake."

A short hike later put me at a desk with a woman presenting an attitude that my presence was anything but welcome.

"May I help you?"