Time Never Waits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to see the permitting people."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Nope."

Sighing, she continued,

"You need an appointment. Call that number," she gestured at a sign, "make the appointment, then come back. But right now, they're booked up for the next three or four months. Have a nice day."

I just chuckled a little.

"Tell you what there Toots, how about you just point the way to the office of the useless tape worm holding up my business, I'll go see them, then I'll be on my way. Otherwise, this shit is gonna go sideways on you real fast."

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave, otherwise, I'm calling security."

I sent the mind fuck her way, waited for it to sink in.

"Well? What's it gonna be, Sugar Tits?"

"I, uh... What the hell is going on?"

She picked up the phone,

"Security, I need you at, uh, ummmm, did you know i love sucking cock?"

She pulled the phone from her ear, gawked at it, then at me.

"Hang up the phone and get those tits out."

"I'll do no such thing!"

"Please?"

She was unbuttoning her blouse, taking it off. Then unhooked her bra, letting he middle age pendulous tits sway freely.

"Nice. Now, where was that office again?"

"201. Just through there."

She pointed behind her, causing her tits to sway across her chest,

"Thankyou."

I turned to Sabrina who was giving me the evil eye.

"Shall we?"

She turned to the woman.

"Put your clothes back on, honey. Just please, don't fuck with him any more, unless you want him to bend you over that desk and ass fuck you with a cock like a brick bat."

We went to 201 and went in. The man sitting there perusing the latest L.L. Bean catalog looked up, caught off guard. I assailed his mind. Filling it with explicit instructions.

"Before you say a word, listen very close to me. Your very future as Brian Cox depends on it."

I got his name from his desk plaque.

I need you to call in everybody, be snappy about it now, I don't have all day."

"Who the fuck are you?"

He was fighting to resist my instructions. Ok, time to crank up the amps. I sent in more of the same, with even more intensity.

This time it stuck.

He got on the phone and a short while later, they all started popping in. Straight into mind fuck central.

I zapped them each hard as they came in. Telling them I'm in charge. Agree with everything I say, and only speak when spoken to.

After they were settled, Sabrina passed them each a sheet of paper containing the information of my desalination plant and other related projects.

"In your hands is my program. You will immediately approve this without stipulation. Failure to do so will cause you to... Well, suffice it to say, you won't find the consequences very pleasant. Are there any questions? No? Good. Now gather up the paperwork, sign it, stamp it approved, or whatever the fuck you do, so I can get out of here."

A short while later, it was finished and in my hands. I considered having a little fun with them but thought better of it. Instead I just reinforced my instructions for later.

"Look, in the future, when my projects come in, I need them approved immediately. Rest assured, I have the best engineering team available on the job. All my jobs will fully exceed your published requirements, no questions asked. I will never approve anything that would endanger the public safety nor the environment. No matter what it costs. On the same note, I will never allow you to get in my way. I'll destroy your lives both personally and professionally. If any new employees are brought in, I am to be notified immediately. I'll make sure all fees are fully paid at all times, and if any of you ever need a little help or something, give me a call. Understood?"

I looked around, receiving a nod of understanding from each.

"Ok then, y'all enjoy the rest of your day."

Then we walked out.

I stopped by the receptionist desk and looked down at her.

"No hard feelings I hope?"

"No sir."

"Outstanding. For future reference, might I suggest that you be a little more polite to people from now on."

I reinforced that by unbuttoning her blouse, reaching in and shoving my hand under her bra and squeezing her tit. I immediately felt her nipple harden and her breathing deepen with a gasp. I pulled my hand out and walked away without another word.

Back to the truck, I sat there a moment, collecting my thoughts.

Ok, back to the room.

We arrived a short time later. I found Marilyn sitting at the table watching something on TV. I had given her the key earlier. Her bags and suitcases were stacked neatly next to the bed. I sat across from her.

"So, what did you decide to do?"

She shook her head. "I don't know what to do. I don't have any money, a car, nothing. No family. I was an only child. My parents died when I was a kid. My grandparents raised me, but they're gone, too. My kids have basically disowned me over him. I have no education. I'm 55 years old and the only job skills I have is waiting tables for tips. I guess I'm at your mercy now."

I nodded, thinking about that. I was going to keep my word to her and take care of her somehow.

She shuffled around a little, getting my attention. I refocused on her with a questioning look.

"Something wrong?"

" I was wondering, how you did it. Shut Jerry down like that, caused me to fall for you right off the bat."

I stared at her, thinking. Same old questions.

"Look, there's things about me that you're better off not knowing right now. I'll keep my word to you, but that subject is off limits, understood?"

I could tell she didn't like that answer, but that's how things were for now. She nodded, accepting my orders.

Sabrina knocked and I let her in. She looked Marilyn and her baggage over.

"Well, boss, what now?"

I sighed deeply, "Home I guess, unless you have something else in mind?"

She shrugged dismissively.

"No, I just need something to eat."

That reminded me. I looked back to Marilyn,

"What about your job?"

"I already talked to him. I had Jerry take me by there on the way here. I gave him my keys and stuff. Told him I had to quit. He thanked me and paid me off. So, I'm free."

I nodded. "Ok then, unless you have any objections, you're going to the ranch with us."

I looked to Sabrina. She shrugged and nodded.

"We'll set her up until she decides what she wants to do later."

"It's settled then, let's blow this joint."

I went to the office and checked us out while the women loaded her belongings. Then we left.

I spotted a Whataburger and pulled in. We went in, ordered, ate, and left. Nothing like a good ol' greasy, juicy cheeseburger and onion rings to set your soul right.

The ride home was quiet and uneventful. A pleasant change. We went in and Sabrina had the women help bring Marilyn's things in. She would room with Sabrina until other arrangements could be made.

I went to the courtyard. They were putting in rebar for the pool expansion already. Electricians were installing conduit for the new wiring for lighting, sound system, telephones and intercom. Carpenters were building the new Tiki bar and sound stage. The stone for the rock waterfall and grotto was stacked nearby. I was impressed.

Mom, Angela, and Marilyn came and found me. Angela kissed me, then mom.

Mom spoke first.

"Let's go to your office. It's too noisy out here."

I led the way and sat at my desk. The women took chairs.

"I see y'all are getting aquainted."

"Oh yeah," Angela spoke up, "She filled us in. Also told us not to worry that he wasn't just some stray you dragged in. She'll find some way to be helpful."

"I've been thinking about that." I looked at Marilyn, "You speak Spanish?"

She shook her head, "No."

"I own a Mexican restaurant, and a liquor store, although the liquor license ain't in my name yet. The woman I bought it from still runs it for me."

"Well, what else do you own?" Marilyn asked.

"I don't know actually. A bunch of shit. Probably close to a million acres in farms and ranches. Several construction companies. A couple of trucking companies. Some industrial land. A couple of water pipe lines. Probably some other shit."

She just stared at me open mouthed, unsure of what to say.

"And you're only eighteen?"

I just nodded. I changed the subject.

"Who's hungry? I know these pregnant women are."

Marilyn wasn't quite ready to let it go.

"You're his mother?"

"Yes."

"Where's his father? Is he here?"

"No, he left us some time ago."

"Got you pregnant and left?"

"No, he's not the father." She looked at me, "He is."

"But your his mother!"

"Yes, and I'm carrying his baby."

"How could you do that? Have sex with your son, I mean."

"Easy. I spread my legs whenever he wants, and he fucks me. At first I didn't want to, but he gets whatever he wants, as you'll soon find out."

She just sat there trying to wrap her head around that information.

I stood up, "I'm hungry, anybody else? I'm going to the restaurant."

I walked out, not caring to answer any more questions. The women followed. I found Grams and Ruth in the dining room going through boxes of silverware.

"Y'all want to go eat?"

"Sure." and fell in line.

We got inside and it was busy. I went to the tables by the kitchen and we all sat down. The waitress that came to take our orders looked us over. I'd never seen her before.

"Sir, you can't sit here, these are reserved tables. If you'll go back to the front, we'll get you seated as soon as a table us available."

I just looked at her and ordered,

"I'll take the Jefe combination plate and a Corona."

The women all gave their choices. The waitress was still standing there, just loiking at us.

"Didn't you here me? I said these are reserved tables. Now either go up front and wait your turn or I'll ask you to leave."

I turned and spoke to a passing waitress that had been here a long time.

"Tell Camila I need her, please."

The woman focused on me,

"Jefe! It's been to long! Camila? Of course, right away. Is there a problem?"

"Well, perhaps. This lady is refusing us service and threatening to kick us out."

She looked up at her.

"You what?"

"I told him these are reserved for the owner, and..."

"He is the owner. Now, take his order and be quick about it."

"I didn't know, uh, I just..."

"Order. Then come back here and wait."

She hurried off, returning a moment later with Camila in tow. Camila beamed with happiness.

"Well, I was beginning to think you had forgot about us. I'm glad you're here, there a couple of things I need to discuss with you before you leave. Now, what's the problem? Something about being refused service?"

"Oh, I'm sure it was just a simple misunderstanding. Forget about it."

I got up.

"Let's go to my office where we can talk."

I headed off and the offending waitress came up to me.

"Sir, I..."

"Not here. Come with me."

She followed us in. I sat at my desk, she and Camila sat opposite.

Camila looked at her hard,

"What did you do?"

I cut in,

"What's your name?"

"Lorene, Lorene Sanders."

"Ok, Lorene, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll overlook this... Once. I hear of you disrespecting a customer in my place again, I'll ruin you. Understood?"

"Yes sir. I didn't know who you were, I just..."

" I'm a customer. Sitting at one of those tables out there, I'm a customer. If you have people standing around waiting, you seat them at my tables. I'll make other arrangements, but every customer that walks through those doors gets treated the same way I do. Better even. I pay top dollar wages. Much better than you get anywhere else, plus you keep all your tips to boot. I expect 100 percent performance."

"Yes sir, I won't let it happen again."

"Outstanding. Now, I'll eat in here, if you'll bring it to me."

"Absolutely."

She got up too leave and started out.

"Lorene?"

She turned back, "Yes sir?"

I stood up and walked around to her, holding out my hand.

"I'm Travis Miller, pleasure to meet you. Call me Travis. If you ever need anything, my door is always open to any employee. Day or night."

She looked me in the eyes, trying to figure me out. She was about 40ish. Tall at around 5'8". Maybe 130 pounds. Well shaped. I could sense the pain residing in her soul looking through her eyes. Something was eating at her. I looked closer. Something was nagging at the edges of my brain. Something I couldn't quite put a finger on.

I reached out and took her pen and order pad from her, wrote my number down, handed it back.

"Call me in the morning. You have a vehicle?"

"Yes."

"I want you to come out to the ranch tomorrow. It's east of San Antonio."

"That's 150 miles!"

"Yeah, roughly. We drove here for supper. You can make it in under 3 hours. I'll pay you for your time both ways."

"Ok, I'll be there."

I gave her directions, and she left. She returned with my meal, sat it down and left quietly.

I put salsa on a taco, looked at Camila,

"I'm all yours."

I ate, considering her issues, after I finished, I leaned back and addressed them each in turn.

Satisfied, she got up, excused herself, picked up my plate and left.

I thought about the restaurant. It was clean. Cleaner than I ever remembered it being. Inside and out. One of the issues I dealt with was the parking lot. It was in bad need of repair. I picked up the phone and dialed Mark.

When he answered, I told him to pick out a good asphalt crew and get them over here ASAP. He touched on a few outstanding issues being dealt with, but had it under control.

Damn, I loved an operation that ran smoothly. All you had to do was recognize the problems, find the best people for the job, tell them the results you wanted, give them what they needed to get it done, pay them well... Then get fuck out of their way.

I drained my beer, dropped the bottle in the trash, then went out. The women were scarfing down hot sopapillas, with butter and honey. I grabbed one, ate it standing up. I dropped a few hundred dollar bills on the table, and we left. We had a three hour drive back.

It was well after dark when we got back home. The crews were out in the pasture working on the lake. The crew on the courtyard was hard at it. Things were moving along. I eyed Grams with some notions in mind, but I was give out. I needed sleep. Grams pussy and my dick would just have to wait.

I headed in, stripped, showered, and laid down beside my woman. She was already asleep and moaned softly as I snuggled up to her and drifted off.

Morning came all too soon. I was awakened by the rumble of heavy trucks. Getting up quietly as possible, I went and S³. Shit, Shower, Shave. Splashed on more of the bay rum aftershave, dressed and went out to face the day.

I got to the kitchen. Consuela and the rest were there. A couple of guards were eating tacos and drinking coffee. There was a platter of egg, cheese, and chorizo tacos there. Consuela handed me a big glass of sweet iced tea and a plate of tacos.

I took it out to the courtyard and sat on the bench and ate. They were pumping concrete into the forms around the pool. The men worked smoothly together.

I considered picking up where I left off last night. Drained my tea glass, sat it on the bench, and went inside. I found Grams at the makeup dresser. She was freshly showered and prepping for the day.

I walked up behind her, reached down inside her robe and cupped a heavy tit in each hand, feeling her nipples harden in my grasp. She leaned her head back and groaned as I squeezed her matronly tits.

She pulled away and reached over a chose a lipstick from her collection. Applying it, she recapped it and stood up.

Her lips were glossed with pure 1950's pinup girl red. My favorite color.

She stepped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss me. She slid her tongue into my mouth as she pushed me to the bed. I undressed quickly as she slipped her robe off, giving me full access to her matronly body. Holding nothing back.

My cock rose to its full capacity. It was too big for her to get her mouth around, but she pushed back on the bed and crawled between my legs. She grasped my now throbbing hardness in both hands and began licking and kissing it. She stuck her tongue in my piss hole and lapped at the freely flowing precum.

Satisfide, she mounted me and guided my cock into her aged body. She began working her hips, taking my length a little at a time. Soon she had me inside her full depths. She leaned forward and kissed me, her tits gliding across my chest.

Her lips sought my tongue. Taking it into her mouth, she began sucking on it. Sliding her red lips up and down. I felt her body begin to quiver as her breathing quickened. Her orgasm caused her pussy to clamp tightly onto my swelling cock that was now jerking inside her elderly pussy, preparing to flood her womb with my thick, sperm laden cum.

The first blast jetted against her cervix, causing her to orgasm again. My balls emptied themselves into her hot, tight cunt.

She collapsed on top of me, mashing her heavy tits into my chest. Her breathing ragged as her pussy throbbed with the throes of her orgasms. My cum began leaking out around my deflating cock.

Then she rolled off and cupped her hand on her pussy to keep from leaving a trail of sperm behind her on the way to the bathroom.

I looked over at Ruth and she was eying me sleepily, the hint of a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back at her. I thought back over all the years ago when she had been my school teacher. I was 12 then. In the midst of full blown puberty and walking around with a perpetual hard on. How she would move around the class room. Her wide matronly hips swaying her full ass cheeks under the old fashioned dresses she wore. Her sagging, wide set C cup tits swaying easily under her loose bras. The smell of her conservative perfume, coupled with her natural womanly scent.

Yeah, she was older. Much older. But, she was 'The Ball Buster'. The one that everybody dreaded. Except me. Sometime during that transition from child to sexually mature young male with the innate desire to stick my hard dick in any available orfice, she became the object of my desire.

The primal desire I felt to dominate that which had dominate authority over me. I had fantasized about fucking her back then. Dominating her. She had been responsible for awakening and instilling within my young mind a lifelong attraction to older females.

That had led to my beginning to see my mother and grandmothers as not only women that served in those particular roles, but as sexually attractive women. They were always around. Always in some state of undress, for the sake of comfort. Not, obviously, to torment me. Which always seemed to be the case.

My grandmother came out of the bathroom refreshed. I came out of my reverie. Swinging my feet to the floor, I stood and dressed. My grandmother was looking through a dresser drawer for suitable panties. I stepped over, leaned down and nuzzled a kiss onto her neck, then smacked her mature ass cheek on the way out, causing her to let out a playful squeal of delight.

Heading back to the courtyard, I found my tea glass gone. So, back to the kitchen it was. Angel was there, washing dishes. She looked around as I walked in, grabbing my glass, she went and refilled it with ice and sweet tea, then handed it to me.

"Thanks." I noticed she was flushed. I knew it was caused by the rampant pheromones eminating from my body.

She smiled nervously and simply nodded. Took a deep breath, then turned back to the task at hand.

I looked at her a bit longer. The words finding their way to my lips remained unspoken as I thought better of making her any more uncomfortable that she already was.