Time Never Waits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tightness was too much, I started cumming. When she felt the scalding sperm blast into her, she gave over and screamed as an orgasm ripped through her loins. I let my balls empty into her

After I was finished, I pushed her to her knees then told her,

"Lick it clean."

She weakly obeyed and cleaned my cock of sperm and her own cunt spend.

"Now, go take care of your husband."

She stumbled over and laid on the couch. My cum spilling out of her battered pussy, running down her legs

She spread her legs and Henry mounted her, pushing his cock into her the starting fucking her cum drenched pussy with abandon.

He lasted about a dozen strokes before he started cumming. She just laid there, staring at me with a strange look in her eyes as her husband sated his lust into her.

After he finished, he got off of her and she came back to the table.

"How long you need to move out?"

She thought for a moment,

"Just a day or two at most. I'll have a mover here in the morning. How can I contact you?"

"Why would you need to? We completed our agreement."

"What about when I need another fucking like that? You can't fuck a woman down like that and expect her to be satisfied with just once, can you?

"Well, yeah, that was what we agreed on. A ride on my dick. Nothing was said about multiple times."

"But, I've had a taste of it now. I'm certain to want more of it."

"Ok, so what are you offering me for it?"

"Offering you? I don't know what you mean."

"It's like this. I fucked you as a part of our business deal. Not because I find you attractive. In fact, your just plain homely as fuck. I've got a collection of highly attractive women that give me pussy anytime I want it. With no strings attached. So what can an ugly old woman like you offer me in return for servicing your old cunt?"

"What do you want?"

"No. We're not playing that little game. It's up to you to figure it out. I don't need money, I've got more prime pussy than I need. I own your home and land now. So, figure it out. Find something I need or want, then we'll talk business again."

I got up and left then. I needed to figure out some way to secure the portal. I had burglar proofed my home as best I could. So, I locked everything down and headed down to the portal. I sat and studied the ceiling. The portal was against the far back wall. A plan began to form. I could tear the house down carefully. The walls of the basement were reinforced concrete. So, tear down the house. Extend the basement into a secured bunker of sorts. Pour reinforced concrete walls, floor and roof. With big enough access doors to back a sizeable truck into. Then secure the access into the basement.

The same with the barn. I'd replace it with a reinforced concrete building. Then post guards on both sides 24/7. I could condition them to remain quiet about it. The same with the construction crew. The potential for this to get out of hand was too great. I needed to move quickly.

I stepped back through and went to the house. Going to the courtyard, I called Gerald and Mark. Mark was staying at Gerald's during the completion of the control bunker.

"What's up, boss?"

"I need you two here right now."

"Yes sir, we're on the way."

Gerald had rented a small house in town five miles away, so they were here in just a few minutes.

I paged Angela. She came out and sat down,

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Just wait, I'll show you."

A few minutes later, they came in.

I motioned for Angela to follow us. Looking at Gerald,

"Got your radio?"

"Yep."

He pulled it off his belt.

"Call your most trusted men. Three or four. Armed."

He called out and three guards showed up with full gear.

Ok, y'all follow me."

I went to the barn, opened the door and they walked in, staring at the portal.

Gerald drew his pistol, the guards spread out, MP-5's up and ready to engage anything.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Well everybody, on the other side of that is my home. Well, basement actually. In 2022. Y'all follow me."

Angela grabbed my arm and I stepped through, followed by the others.

Gerald looked around and Mark was wandering around looking at my equipment, the guards were looking for something to shoot.

I went up the stairs into the house. Then showed them around. My living room, with 85 inch TV. Blue Ray player. PS 4. Desk top computer. Then to the bedroom. Then kitchen. They were amazed by the appliances. A quick trip around the rest of the house. Then to the dining room table.

I told Mark what I wanted built. On both sides. Then Gerald.

"I want this place under guard 24/7. Noboby comes in this house, and they damned sure don't get into that basement."

I looked around,

"It goes without saying that this is not to be talked about. Ever.To anybody. Are we clear on that subject? I mean to nobody. I wil not tolerate that rule being broken. The guards posted here are not to leave the premises. You can go outside to investigate only. You don't even exist on this side yet. You haven't been born yet. If you draw attention to yourself, you will have no way to establish identification. It's a different world out there. Nothing like you're accustomed to. You do not want to get sucked into the System. Now, I need two of you to stay."

They decided after a short discussion.

"Ok, I've been gone, so everything in the fridge is spoiled. We'll get it stocked."

I went to the TV.

"This is a Play Station 4. A high definition video game console. These are the controllers.This is a Blue Ray DVD player." I pointed at the rack of movies, "these are DVD's.".

"What's a DVD?"

"Digital Versatile Disc. It has movies recorded on them. You open the player up, insert the disc like this, then touch it to close it."

I went to the couch and got the remote and turned the TV on. Switched it to the DVD player and started the movie. It was a sci-fi release, Aliens vs Predator. Then I flipped on the surround sound, freaking them out even more.

Everybody stared at the huge TV screen in total amazement. The technological difference that 40 odd years makes was fully entwined in their brains now.

I got up and headed to the kitchen. Angela followed me in.

"So, this was your life before me"

"Yes it was."

"Show me that computer."

I led her to my desktop in the living room and fired it up. It had a 32 inch monitor. I typed in my password and pulled up google. I looked around,

"Anybody want to search anything?"

Gerald spoke up,

"The military."

The guards abandoned the TV, pausing the movie like I'd showed them.

I pulled up U.S. Army. The webpage loaded, filling the screen.

"What are those uniforms?"

"That's what they wear now."

"Look at those weapons! What's that on top of them.?"

I remembered my own collection that I had here. I got up,

"Y'all follow me."

I headed back to the bedroom, opened the closet, scooted clothing out of the way, reached up and pressed a hidden button. The wall popped out and slid sideways to the left, exposing a vault door. I entered the combination and pressed my thumb onto the bio-security reader. The door unlocked. I opened it, exposing a 42 gun safe. In it was 20 guns. Mostly varied AR-15's, AK-47's, FN FAL's, and M1A's.

They stared at the weapons. All of them were familiar with the M-16A1. But, this was something else.

I started pulling out AR-15's and handing them back. They studied them carefully. From the reflex and red dot sights, to the rails they were mounted on. The adjustable stocks. All of it.

They headed to the dining room table and started discussing the modifications. Angela started exploring. She was going through drawers and boxes. I opened my safe and got out my reserve cash. I kept $20,000 stashed in two places.$10,000 each. Heading to the dining room table, the men were just about masturbating with an EOTECH holographic weapon sight.They looked up when I came in.

"Boss, we gotta have some like this."

"OK, so take those."

"Really? We can have these?"

"Yes, they're yours."

"Oh man, boss..."

Mark was looking through my back issues of Popular Science magazines. Angela had found my photo album. She was looking at headstones in a grave yard. My mother's and grandmother's. She looked up at me,

"I wonder if I'm still alive here? Are you still here?"

"No. When they found where I had flipped the switch, I wasn't there. This time line is a paradox of sorts. It is, but it isn't. I existed here right up to the moment I downloaded myself back in time. Time itself is a dimension. In and of itself. To me, it's singular, to y'all it's parallel."

"I don't have any clue what the fuck you're talking about."

"Ok, let's try this."

I got some bills out of my wallet. Two hundreds and two twenties. I put them on the bed in a square grid pattern.

"Now, I'm the twenties. Say i'm here," pointing to a bill, "and conducting an experiment. In that experiment, I access my core being. My brain. Now, as I've said before, the brain I have now is the same brain I was born with. Like that photo album. I hit the switch and sent myself back into my brain, this caused a temporal rift to open in my existence and it downloaded my brain into my 18 year old body."

I picked up the bill and sat it on top of the other one.

"Now I'm one."

I picked up the hundred and put it down next to the other one.

"Now you're both there and there. You're here and there, where ever there is now."

"So, what happened to your body of this time?"

"It's still here. In me. The flesh and bone... dissolved... so to speak. It went back to where it came from. Molecules in the Universe."

"So, we're still here?"

"I assume so."

"We're together here?"

"No. I don't think so. But possibly, but I don't see how. When this portal opened, it opened along the same timeline I existed in because it still needs me to be here. For whatever reason. We're together in 1980. The only place I exist. That timeline is still evolving, but here and now? It's a parallel existence for you. You followed the same course in another timeline. This one is new. It tried to bring me back when it shut me down for those three days, but it fucked up when it sent my body now to where ever it sent it. The memory of me and all the shit I've done is still alive and well, all that's missing is me. Now it wants me back. The problem is, it has nowhere to bring me back to. So this portal is a compromise of sorts. Now I can exist on this temporal plane, as well as the other one."

"How do I find out?"

I headed to the computer, fired it up and typed in Angela Tullis, he maiden name, then hit enter. Pages of hits popped up. I started going through the results. Settling on the one she pointed at.

"There, that one."

In the listing was a list of known family and associates.I clicked on it, ran through the process, got out my debit card, entered it, and there she was. Her last known address, phone numbers, everything.

I went to the bed room and got my cell phone and went back. I punched in the number and called it on speaker phone.

"Hello?"

"Angela Tullis?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is Travis Miller, and I'd like to discuss a mutual friend..."

"Travis who?"

I hung the phone up. Not knowing what the result might be. It was definitely her voice on the other side. I looked at Angela, she was staring at the phone like it was a demonic entity.

"Well, apparently you're here. Just much older."

"Fuck me...We can't be fucking around with this part of it."

"What, you think portals are something new? Civilizations across recorded history have wrote about them. Where do you think the legend of the doppelganger came from?"

"Shit, I can't deal with this right now. Maybe never."

I shut the computer down. I was keyed up and stressed the fuck out.

"Ok everybody, listen up. You guards stay here. Angela, Mark and Gerald, head back. Gerald, post a guard on that barn. Anybody but me or those guards come out, shoot them."

"You're not coming back through?"

"Yes, I have something to do first."

I stretched out in my bed and slept. It was early when I woke up.

I had something I needed to do. I went out, got in my truck and drove over to pay Vera a visit. I had a business proposal for her.

I parked in front of the house. The lights were all off. I tried the front door. It was locked. I looked around and spotted it. One of those fake rocks. Opening it, I took the key and unlocked the door, then went inside. I headed to the bed room just off the living room. I was rewarded by finding them sleeping.

I went to her and pulled back the covers. She was dressed in a cotton nightgown. She opened her eyes with a start, then seeing it was me, she calmed down.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you think I'm here for?"

She nodded, swinging her feet to the floor. I undressed, letting my cock spring free. I stepped up and guided the head to her thin lips. She tried to turn her head away,

"What are you doing? I don't do that sort of thing. Why, that's just nasty.".

"So, the 'I'll do anything", doesn't mean anything?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

I held up a hand silencing her,

"But? Why certainly, don't mind if I do."

I pulled her up and stood back. She unbuttoned her gown and let it drop to the floor.

"Ok, turn around and bend over."

After she complied, I stepped up and guided my cock to her puckered little ass hole. She wanted to pull away, so I let her.

I picked up my clothes and dressed, walking away without a word.

She hurried after me, still naked, her small, pendulous tits swinging freely,

"Please stop, don't just leave like this!"

I turned and looked at her,

"Look, I came back after you told me you'd do anything, yet two things iI asked for, you denied to me. So, I think it's safe to assume that our business is complete. You have plenty of money to live on."

"But, what about the sex we had?"

"What about it?"

"Well, I told you, I want more of it."

"Then go get it. I'm certainly not standing in your way."

"But how? Who do I go to if not you? You don't know what it's been like for me. I know i'm not an attractive woman. Now, even less so. You're the only man to ever treat me like that. How can I find another?"

"You have your husband, Henry, he seemed eager enough to fuck you after i got finished with you."

"That was the first time in twenty years that he's done that."

"Well, it seems to me that the problem lies with you. Primarily with your attitude.You're making demands of people that just don't see any reason to fulfill for you. It's like I said, there's nothing really attractive about you. The only reason I fucked you was to watch you beg for more. Just like you're doing. It's a power thing, i suppose. All the times you caused me trouble and embarrassment, then stood by with an arrogant sneer, enjoying the spectacle. Now's when Karma comes full circle. Now you realize what you've been missing out on. Knowing no other man like me will even look twice at you. Now you're hooked. So, right now, you've got two choices. You can enjoy sex with me again, but it's not all on your terms. I have needs i want seen to, as well. Or, option two. I walk away and that moment you experienced was a once in a lifetime deal. Now, that's what's you're facing wherein I'm concerned. You get what you want in exchange for giving me anything I want, anytime I want it. So, make your choice, and be quick about it, I've got other shit to do besides standing here explaining the facts of life to someone that worked in banking. How many homes did you foreclose on? "

"That's different. Those people knew the deal. Either pay the mortgage or lose the property."

"Ok, but, why? Shouldn't you just let them have what they wanted all on their terms? That's exactly what you're demanding of me here. Agree to one thing, but when it comes time to write that check, you all the sudden start wanting to change the terms of the agreement."

"That's just not fair! You're wanting me to do things I just find distasteful."

"Vera, how do you define 'Anything'?"

"I uh, well, I suppose it could mean..."

"Let me help you here, it means whatever I decide it means. You know how contracts work, whoever's holding the cards, names the terms. I'm holding all the cards. So, what's it going to be?"

She stood there, naked, looking around, her brain working overtime in a futile attempt to find some foothold to power. Anything that would strengthen her position.

There's no way on this earth I would ever force her to do anything she didn't want to do. I'd paid her five times what her land was worth without batting an eye. Gave her the sex she wanted as part of the deal. Now she wants more. But all on her terms.

I just shook my head,

"Well, I guess that answers that. I'll be here the day after tomorrow to take possession, as per our agreement."

I started off again,

"Wait! Ok, you win. I'll do whatever you want, just don't shut me out like this. I do have one question, though."

"Yes?"

"What about later? I mean, I'm having my real estate agent finding us a new place today. The movers will be here first thing in the morning. We'll be moved out by the day after tomorrow."

"OK, and what's your point?"

"I'm not sure where we'll be later. What if I decide I need sex and am god only knows where? Or you decide you want it again. Then what?"

"Well, then I'll call you. It'll be up to you to show up."

She nodded, realization setting in.

"Or perhaps I can offer you a potential third option."

She looked up at me, hope finding a fresh purchase,

"Yes?"

"I don't really have any particular need for this house. I might be persuaded to allow you to remain here. So long as you are useful to me. Meaning whenever I show up, you give me whatever it is that I want, no questions asked. Anytime that you decide that this is not acceptable, then you can move out. In which case, I will still honor the original 48 hours you stipulated in our original agreement."

She nodded agreement,

"OK, I can accept those terms."

"Good, now, go back to the bed room."

When we were back next to the bed, Henry was awake. He was watching his wife closely. I had an idea.

"Henry, why don't you come over here and get your wife's ass hole prepped for me."

He jumped up, his little dick hard at the prospect of watching me fuck his overbearing bully of a wife into submission again. I felt sorry for the man, but he'd have to learn how to deal with her on his own.

He pushed her face down on the bed and spread her sagging ass cheeks and buried his tongue in her ass. Surprisingly, she started reacting to the act. There may be hope for her yet.

"Ok, enough. Vera, come over here."

She got up then came to me.

"On your knees. You can't suck my cock standing there."

At first I thought she would refuse, but she dropped to her knees.

"Now, do a good job. None of that half ass licking bullshit. Suck that cock like you mean it."

She grasped my hard length in both hands. Thick, sweet precum spilled out on her hands. She started by tentatively licking at it. After the taste and pheromones assailed her senses, she started going at it with hungry fervor.

What the fuck was I doing here? I thought I'd moved past this sort of petty bullshit. Yet, here I was, arguing with an old woman about sex that I didn't even really want. I just wanted her to pay her back for being a nosey, overbearing bully, but was it even worth it any more? Fuck this, I had better things to do with my time besides wasting it on petty little tyrants.

"Stop. This has gone far enough. Y'all just take your money and move far away from here."

Then I walked out.

I got in my truck, relishing the darkness enveloping me like a comforting cloak. Then I started driving. Going who the hell knows where. I looked down at the gas gauge. 3/4 tank.