Time Never Waits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to see a plan developing in my minds eye. But how to pull it off. I needed a support team on this side, as well. But who? Who can I trust? This entire program I've been so painstakingly developing is growing faster and bigger than one man can handle.

I need help.

Ok, i'm not going to find it on this side. This whole society has taken leave of its senses. Red or Blue, Democrat or Republican, Them/They, He/She, Woke this, fuck that, what bathroom to use, what gender am I, Me too movement, MGTOW. Fuck it all. I don't want to be a part of this side any more. It wants me here, it needs to offer me something besides living in a state of constant misery. Always having to be on guard for fear of offending somebody. Useless fucking politicians creating an endless barrage of even more useless shit laughingly refered to as 'laws'. Attacking the Bill Of Rights. Going after the guns. Creating a cashless monetary system.

Who sees that shit ending well?

All we want out here is just to be left the fuck alone. But no, there's always gotta be somebody out here wanting to drag you into their own brand of misery.

What I'm building is a network designed to give people just that. A decent living. Good food and balanced nutrition. Good education. Opportunities to shine. To develop their skills. Pursue their dreams. To be left the fuck alone if the simply leave others alone.

All this bullshit about electric cars. Those things are a fucking joke. Not to mention an ecological nightmare. The waste those huge batteries produce is toxic as fuck. Not to mention the disaster created by mining and producing the minerals and metals required to produce them.

I've had it with the 21st century. I'm going to import whatever technology needed to expedite my program and to build and develop a secured communication and computing system that will allow my enterprise to function outside of the toxicity of bureaucratic bullshit constantly looking to shove its parasitic nose into everybody elses business.

I'll pay my taxes. Protect the environment amidst my programs. Treat all of my employees, vendors, and suppliers fairly. But, I wil not tolerate any bullshit.

It's time to insulate myself from this sort of strife.

I turned around and went back. Pulling into my driveway, I saw Vera coming across the road.

Well fuck.

I stopped and let her catch up.

"What Vera?"

"Come back to the house, please."

I sighed.

"OK, fine, I'll come."

She went around and got in the truck and I backed out and drove into the other drive and headed inside.

Henry was at the table. I sat down and Vera sat across from me.

"Why did you leave like that?"

"Because I'm not going to fuck you as a punishment for you being an overblown bitch."

Surprisingly, she didn't react negatively to that.

"Ok, I'll admit I've been a total bitch. I have a good head for business, I'm smart. I apply myself. But, I know I'm an ugly, old woman. I spent my career working around beautiful women. Watching the climb the ladder as successful men pursued them. I had to claw my way up. Constantly being passed over for one promotion after another by some gorgeous little bimbo sucking and fucking her way up. So, yes, it made me bitter and pissed off. So, I married the only man that truly showed interest in me. Henry. Well, he wanted children. But, wouldn't you just know it? I'm not only ugly, I'm sterile, too. So then I was really fucking miserable. I took it out on him. Then you. So, here you come, offering to buy me out. Then threatened to fuck me. I don't know exactly how you did it, but somehow you took control of my body. After that moment, when you took me in here. I've been desiring you. My question is, is that you still controlling me?"

I shook my head,

"No. I released you from all control before we conducted our business. That was all you."

"How do you do that?"

Shrugging,

"I'm not sure. I just woke up one day and found I had that power. That and my precum and semen has powerful pheromones. Which is why you've been craving my cock."

"I see. So, does it go away?"

"Yes, after a short while."

"But you have no desire to use me sexually again."

"Not under those circumstances, no."

"What would I have to do to get you to use me again? I've already agreed to do what you wanted."

"That's just it, it isn't just about what I want. Do I want you to suck my cock? Sure. Would I like to ass fuck you? Definitely. Do I want you to do either one against your will? No. Not at all. In as much as what you offer me? That would be your business savy and contacts. Those would be useful to my plans."

"How so?"

I shook my head,

"I don't want to go into details, but suffice it to say that usefulness would help me like it would anybody else in my position."

"So, you don't trust me?"

"Not even a little bit."

"Fair enough, so what do you need from me?"

"To move some cash."

"Ah, to launder money. How much are we talking about?"

"$350,000,000, and a little more."

"Jesus."

"Can you handle it or not?"

"My god, that'll take some doing. It's not counterfeit I assume?"

"Nope. You have ten million of it already. If I recall, it passed your inspection."

She nodded

"Yes, it did. So, it's legitimate."

"Another issue. I need to sell some gold."

"How many ounces?"

"460,800 plus. Call it even at the 460,800."

She stared at me like I'd lost my mind.

"460,800 ounces? Dear god, what the hell have you been into?

"Those are what I need from you."

"Well, I do know people that can pull both off. What are your terms?"

"$800,000,000 on the gold, $300,000,000 on the cash. They're both legitimate, as you've seen with the cash, so I'm not taking any more of a hit than that. They try to fuck me, I'll turn their brain to mush and sell them as slaves to the Arabs."

"Ok, so, does that buy my way to your cock, too?"

"Yep."

"Then consider it done. I'll make calls in the morning and get the ball rolling. We're talking one billion one hundred million."

"Yep, with most of eighty million to cover the expenses."

"Well, I'm sitting pretty as it is. I'll never be able to spend that ten. I'll be happy to be back in the game again one last time. Not to mention a first time for me."

"First time?"

"Yes," she got up and headed to the bed room."Come shove that big fucking cock of yours up my ass and pump me full of your cum."

"How can I say no to that?"

I followed her in. She dropped her gown and crawled up on the bed on her hands and knees.

"Henry, get over here and make my ass ready for him."

She didn't have to tell ol' Henry twice. He went straight in like a fat kid on a carton of ice cream.

Vera began to twist her hips against his tongue, her breath began to become gasps of pleasure. I figured she was ready.

I walked up to her, my cock coming to full hardness and slathering precum. Henry scooted out of the way as I slipped the swollen head against her tight virgin ass hole. I started putting pressure against her, fighting the resistance against the unfamiliar penetration.

The head popped in, causing her to scream and start whining. She was gripping the bedspread tightly, bunching it up in her age lined hands. I continued to force my way into her. Her sagging thighs and ass cheeks were shaking as she fought through the pain. I'll give her credit, she was bound and determined to see this through.

Inch after agonizing inch slid into her until finally, I was balls deep in her. I waited a while, my cock flexing and throbbing, as I gave her time to adjust to my invading cock.

Soon enough, she signaled her readiness to continue by pressing her ass back against me. I looked at Henry. He was holding on to his hard dick. Staring in wonder at my cock stretching his wife's ass unnaturally wide.

I drew back slowly and started a slow rhythmic stroking into her belly. My action was assisted by the copious amounts of precum lubricating her bowels.

When she started twisting her hips, and her whining became moans of pleasure, I grabbed her hips and began to pound into her belly with punishing force. My hips and thighs slamming into her quivering ass cheeks. My swollen balls slapping wetly against her pussy.

I felt her sieze up and breathe harder. Then she screamed again as a powerful orgasm flooded through her tortured loins.

I slid forward and reached under her, grabbing her sagging tits and squeezed them unmercifully as my cock swelled in preparation to flood her insides with my cum. The first powerful jet shot out, causing her to screech in ecstacy as another orgasm pounded at her door.

My cock throbbed as it emptied my balls into her. After I was finished, I let my cock slide out with a loud plop sound. Followed by a flood of my cum flowing out of her stretched ass hole to run down through her quivering pussy and pooling on the bed beneath her.

She started to lay flat, but Henry moved in place and shoved his cock into her pussy and began jerkily thrusting into her as she stayed still, waiting on him to finish. He pushed into her and started coming. After she figured he was finished, she flattened out and closed her eyes.

Henry went and got a wet rag and came back, cleaning her up.

A thought occured to me.

"Vera, where were you in 1980?"

She turned her head to look at me,

"I was living here, working in the loan department at First Bank and Trust. Why?"

"No reason. Just curious. What's the address to the bank?"

She thought a second then rattled it off.

"Are you satisfied?"

I smiled at her,

"For now. I'll be back for more later."

She smiled at that. The first time I've seen her smile.

I got dressed and headed home. I stopped and checked on the guards on both sides. Walking up to the courtyard, I was brought a Beam and Coke by Marilyn. She sat down,

"Where you been all day?"

"Taking care of business."

"But where?"

I looked at her levelly, not in the mood for this,

"Since when do I answer to you concerning my whereabouts?"

She looked down,

"I'm sorry, I was just worried about you is all."

I felt bad for snapping at her, she'd done nothing wrong,

"No, I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that. I just can't talk about it right now."

"That's OK, I understand. Have you ate anything today?"

Suddenly realizing that I haven't, I shook my head,

"No."

"What do you want? I'll go get you something."

"Well, a steak and cheese enchiladas sounds good."

"OK, I'll get on it."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

I downed my drink and was heading over for another one when Sabrina came out and headed me off,

"Ok, so what's going on? And why is everybody shutting me down everytime I ask?"

"Go sit down, I'll be there in a minute."

She took my glass.

"You sit down. You look pale.I bet you haven't eaten all day and fucked half the population today."

I went and sat down, she brought me my drink and had one of her own. She planted herself in the seat,

"Ok, now, am I still working for you?"

"Of course. Why would you ask me that?"

"Because there's no secrets between us. I manage your entire fucking life. That requires me to know where you're at at all times. Angela won't tell me shit. Your truck is still here, as is the helicopter and airplane.Gerald just ignores me, the guards threatened to shoot me when I went to the barn, since that was the last location I knew you to be at. Your mother doesn't know anything. Neither does Alice or Carol, or even Consuela."

"Well, I was back home in the year 2022."

She stared at me like I just fell out of the sky.

"Back in twe... What the fuck are you talking about?"

I swallowed a healthy dose of my drink.

"This morning, a rift, or portal, opened up in the barn. It leads to the basement of my home outside of Dallas, in the year 2022. I've been dealing with that all day."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"Nope."

"Can I see this thing?"

"Yep. But first I need to eat and sleep some."

"Why can't I go see it by myself?"

"Because the guards on the other side will kill you without asking any questions. I don't want that to happen."

"Well, neither do I. But, Travis, you are so much more to me than my employer. I'm in love with you. Do you realize just how terrified I've been all day worrying about you? How in the hell can you treat me like that? Like I don't even matter? Fuck you, Travis Miller, I don't deserve that shit. I live, eat, and breathe all about you. I thought I meant more to you than that."

Now who's the ass hole? I felt like shit here. Of course she was right.

"Sabrina, believe me, I am truly sorry. This has been hard for me to process. I just lost all track of time. I could never forget about you. Seriously, I was simply overwhelmed. I'm here now. It'll never happen again."

She studied my face while she worked through her emotions. I stayed silent, giving her space.

"Apology accepted."

"Good. Now, to address the elephant in the room, what's this about you being in love with me?"

"What's so hard to understand about that? It's a simple proposition."

"But, I thought you were queer."

"Maybe I was. But apparently that changed somehow. I don't know when, why, or how. I've fought it and denied it every step of the way. But, today showed me just how true it was."

What could I say to that? Especially since I was now looking at Angela who had somehow managed to walk up on us undetected. She shifted her gaze to Sabrina, who went pale upon seeing her. Sabrina was terrified of Angela. Recognizing that the older woman had a feral side that could be extremely dangerous.

She slumped down upon seeing Angela standing there,

"Great," she muttered under her breathe, "Just fucking great."

Angela had her gaze fixed on her. Her head slightly cocked. Her eyes filled with an emotion I could neither recognize nor define. She glanced at me and walked away.

I'd never seen her act this way before.

Sabrina, visibly shaken, tried to keep her voice level,

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut."

"Why?"

"She's your woman, carrying your child. What if she decides she can't deal with all this and leaves you?"

At this point, after seeing what I just witnessed, I wouldn't entirely rule that out as a possibility at this point. As I said, I'd never seen her look or act like that before.

"Well, if she does decide to do that, there's nothing I can do about it. I'll just have to cross that bridge when I reach it."

"What about the baby?"

I shrugged,

"That child will be fine. You think I wouldn't see to that?"

"Of course you would. I'm just thinking about how it would make you feel if she left."

"How I feel doesn't matter when it comes to the well being of others. In fact, I think that she and the baby would be better off without me. I have no idea how my life and business will effect them."

"You could walk away from it all."

I shook my head,

"No, too many others are intertwined with me at this point. If I walked away, it would cause irreparable damage to too many lives."

Angela stood just inside the doorway, listening. Of course he was right. She'd been struggling with it all day. She smiled to herself, it's like him, though. Putting the needs and well being of others before his own. She knew she had to take this child away from this. There was simply too much going on that could destroy this child's life. They were still dealing with the resulting aftermath of the goddamned gunfight those motherfuckers had brought here. She'd watched him react. Thinking of others first. Then running around out there fully exposed to danger before killing two of the attackers. Then showing the others mercy when she knew any other man wouldn't have. She'd pack and leave in the morning. But, she'd never stand in the way of him and his child.

I drained my drink and Sabrina went to make another. The courtyard was flooded with the tantalizing smells of mesquite burning and prime beef searing over coals. My stomach rumbled. My head was light with the effects of the alcohol, yet somehow I just wasn't sleepy.

Sabrina came back with our drinks.

"OK, update time. Today, they finished testing on the desalination plant. It's exceeding all expected perfomance expectation. Capable of producing in excess of a million gallons a day. There are three more being built as we speak. We're just waiting on the go ahead to start pumping into the lake."

"Make it happen."

"The rest of your equipment for the chip thingies is ready for shipment. We just need somewhere to put it and people trained to run it."

"The warehouse and truck terminal is online. We need trucks and trailers. I talked to the manufacturer and they are ready to start pumping them out."

"Who did you call?"

"Who you said. Peterbilt and Lufkin Trailers in Lufkin."

"Outstanding."

"I've got clients lined up to fill the warehouses and to use our trucking service. The pricing we discussed is a big attraction. Like you said, we can do it cheaper than they can do it for themselves."

"Good job, my sweet. What would I ever do without you?"

"If I have anything to say about it, we'll never find out the answer to that question."

I studied her face a moment.

"Sabrina, are we good? Is everything OK between us?"

"Yes, well, all but one thing, that is."

"What?"

"Well, I'm still technically a virgin. I've never been with a man before. You need to fix that."

"Ok, I will."

"Good. I'm holding you to that. Now I'm going to bed. Enjoy your meal."

She got up and stepped around to me and kissed me. Her tongue sliding past my lips. Then she left for her room.

Fuck me, but she turns me on. I'd always respected the boundaries between us. I guess now they no longer existed.

Marilyn brought my food and I dug in.

I was thinking about Vera.

I put my fork down and called the apartment of the helicopter pilot. He answered on the third ring.

"Travis Miller here."

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

I need a lift to Dallas tomorrow."

"You got it. I'll be ready when you are."

"Thanks, bud. See you in the morning.L

"Yes sir, my pleasure."

I went back to eating. After I finished, I sat back, thinking. By my figures, Vera is 72 in 2022. I'd seen her birth date on her license earlier at the notary. Born in 1950. So, she was 30.

I think Vera and I needed to have a little visit tomorrow. See what happens.

I got up and went to bed. I crawled in next to Angela and she rolled over, looking at me.

"Travis, I'm moving out. I can't risk the well being of our child by staying here. Those men shooting the place up, that goddamned portal out there. Too much shit can go wrong too fast."

"Ok, I know enough not to question your judgement. You've got your access to the bank account I set up for you. So, pick your spot. You're covered for all your needs."

"Thank you for understanding."

"I was afraid this was coming. But, I support you all the way."

She kissed me and rolled back over.

I drifted off to sleep, Dreaming dreams I couldn't remember when I woke up. Angela was already gone. My heart sank, but she was right. I found the note she left on the nightstand

."Babe, i didn't want to wake you. I'm going up to Trinity county. My mother is there. My father is gone. I left the address on the back, along with her phone number. I have the mobile phone in the truck, too. Just not sure if it works in the woods. I'll keep you updated on any changes. I love you. Angela"

Well, I guess that's that. I headed to the shower. Shaved, dressed, then put on fresh clothing. Wrangler jeans and red Wrangler Brush Popper shirt. Polished black bullhide boots. My best black Stetson Rancher hat. I splashed on some English Leather cologne that was sitting on the shelf. I liked the smell. Then stopped by Sabrina's room. She was still in bed. I gently touched her arm and she stirred. Opening her eyes, she smiled tiredly and reached up pulling me down and kissed me.