Time Never Waits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sipped his cider, thinking.

"So, no less than twelve men. I'm talking top tier operators. Two twelve hour shifts. Six men per shift. With countermeasures and detection equipment. That'll be 24 men,on a rotating basis. Seven on, seven off. With enough on this side to support them, as well as defend this side."

"I wish I could close the fucking thing. But, it's here to stay "

"I'll get on the manpower problem."

"Thanks."

He nodded and left.

I drank my cider.Thinking about everything.,finding few answers.

Carol came in.

"They're delivering your golf carts out there. I took the liberty and had Mark send electricians over. They're wiring up charging stations now."

"Outstanding work, Carol."

She smiled and seemed to truly appreciate the appreciation.

I got up and went to the bedroom. Ginger was back in the shower. I snuck in, cracked the door open, stuck my hand in and grabbed her ass, growling. She screamed and started hopping around, swatting at my hand with her washcloth.

"If that washcloth will take out the boogie man, we may need to register it as a lethal weapon."

She giggled,

"You ass, you almost scared me to death. You made piss in the shower."

"Ah hell, we can't have that. Get the shower all wet."

"Hand me a towel."

She wrapped up in it and got out, kissing me on the way by.

She took her towel off and dried off, then brushed her hair, pulling it back into a pony tail.

"Do me a favor. My clothes and bag are in the pool house. Get them, please."

"Yes m'am."

I got out there and Bonita was at the bar, she was cold and shivering.

"Bonita, go inside and warm up. There's no need for you to be out here. In fact, take the rest of the day off and go snuggle up and watch TV or something."

"Oh, thank you, boss. It's chili out here."

"It's supposed to warm up tomorrow. We're having Luis' party. You have a date?"

"No, I'm serving."

"I see, Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

She left, heading inside. I went and got Ginger's things and carried them in.

"Thank you, honey."

"Mmhmm. You planning on staying a while?"

She looked at me in the mirror,

"I haven't thought about it, but I'd like to."

"Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like."

"Maybe a few days. I still have to go back and hire a lawyer. Then a realtor. That son of a bitch. He's almost ruined me playing Mr Big Shot."

"I'd like to discuss that with you, if you'll allow me to pry."

"Well, I don't see any reason why not. You've seen me naked, we've slept together and you didn't even take advantage of me. I swear Travis Miller, you are just one surprise after another. That back rub you gave me was absolutely divine."

"It was my pleasure."

"How do you like your woman made up?"

"Well, my preference is rather unorthodox, but either a 1940's or 1950's pin up style."

"Ohhh, I absolutely love that era! So, you wouldn't mind it if I did?"

"Hell no, you have that classic beauty that fits the style perfectly. Even your voice is like one of my first crushes, Barbara Billingsley."

"Really? June Cleaver?"

"Yep. She was hot. And her voice was slightly husky. Just a slight touch of raspiness. To me, you sound almost just like her. Just a bit more sultry."

"Wow, I'm not sure what to say."

"How about that you'll stay a while. I have a proposal I think you'll find to your benefit."

She nodded.

"So, come to my office after you finish. It's in the other wing."

"Ok, honey."

I left and went out to check on the golf carts. The electricians were working hard to get finished.

I looked the carts over. Oh, yeah, they'll work just fine. I went inside to the kitchen. Marilyn was putting up dishes.

"See if the electricians need hot coffee or something."

I got two big mugs of cider and headed to the office. I sat down and thought about my next moves. I've gone about as far as I can here. The problem was people. I got out the Houston yellow pages and looked up electronics training. I saw a few schools that advertised.

I called one.

"I'd like to speak to your electronics department head, please."

I was transfered.

"Yes sir, I was wondering what your experience with microprocessors is."

"Well, I've studied them indepth. I have a few ideas about furthering the technology."

"Really? Where were you educated?"

"M.I.T. But I fell out of favor with my peers with some of my ideas, so, I'm stuck here teaching basic electronics to a bunch of misfits. Although, some of them show some true potential. If somebody would give them the chance to grow."

"Well, my reason for calling is that I'm building a manufacturing plant up by Amarillo. Good silica supply there. I'm wanting to expedite the development process of next generation chips. I'm talking about chips with millions, even billions of transistors. Ive developed the algorithm to process them. The machinery is completed, but remains untested. But, I'm certain it will work with a little tweaking."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Travis Miller."

"Well, Mr Miller, I like what you're saying. But what does this have to with me?"

"I'd like to meet with you. Discuss a potential arrangement. I'll send my helicopter for you, and those students of promise. I'll pay each of you $1,000 for showing up and hearing me out. Free ride both ways. If we can reach an agreement, I'd like to hire y'all to initially staff my factory."

"Ok, Mr Miller, I'll come. I'll talk to the kids today and see if their interested. I do have a former partner, a classmate at M.I.T. that is as good or better than me. Would you be interested in meeting with him as well?"

"Absolutely. Take down this number. It's to my helicopter pilot. Work out a time and place."

I gave him the number and hung up.

Ginger came in looking hot as fuck. Blood red lips abd nails, the perfect shades on her cheeks and cat like eye finish. Her long red hair poofed and then over her shoulder. Looking for the world like a pin up doll from 1957.

I whistled at her as she came in.

"Damn it, girl, but you are hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire."

She sat down.

"Ok, where do we start?"

"First of all," I slid pen and paper over to her."write down you husbands full name, date of birth, social security number, and address."

"Why?"

"If you'll just trust me, we can get the intial partover with more expeditiously if you allow me to explain after the fact."

She looked at me a long minute, the shrugged, writing it down.

"Next, a full list of creditors. Names, addresses, contact numbers. All information known."

She went and retrieved her purse and got out folded papers and copied it all down, with amounts next to each name.

"Then, any numbers you have for the helicopter. Tail number, like that."

"I have it financed through the bank. We can get that from them."

I slid the phone over to her. She called and wrote down the information.

"Now a list of all credit cards and account balances, along with any outstanding loans and mortgages."

She thought a bit, then got out her wallet and extracted her cards and wrote the info down.

"Now, is this everything you owe?"

"Yep, that's it."

"Well, it's nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be."

"Oh really? Well, it seems like a lot to me."

I took the phone back and called the bank.

"Patricia, please. Travis Miller."

She picked up the call,

"Hey, you good looking stud. I hope you're calling to make a date to give me another ride."

"Oh, you know I would."

Followed by the obligatory laugh.

"I need these balances paid off, then a change of ownership on the helicopter. I'm buying it. I'm also buying the property for $250,000 and applying the sale price to the following accounts. Some of the creditors are Vegas casino's. I need that paper they have transfered as well."

I read off the list.

"Let me know when it's done."

"I'll get on it. Shouldn't take long."

I looked back at Ginger and slid the phone back,

"Write me a check for the balance in your accounts. Call the bank, give them the check number and transfer your balance into my account."

I wrote down my bank account and routing numbers.

"After that, close the accounts, including the credit cards."

She stared at me uncertain and wide eyed, but I reassured her,

"This will be over soon."

She spent the next half hour making the calls. All accounts were closed pending final payment from my bank.

"Make a list of all vehicles you have up there. The location of the titles."

She wrote it all down.

"Is there anything else of value in the safe where the titles are kept? Anything of any value in the home? Write down the combination to the safe and the location of any spare keys on the premises."

She wrote that down. I called my moving company.

"Travis Miller. I need the following address cleaned out and put in storage by nightfall. Whatever it takes. Rent storage down here in San Antonio, and move all possessions into it. Use the company card. Rent any trucks necessary to get it done. I want the safe located in the closet of the master bed room delivered here to the ranch. Hire as many temp people as necessary. Treat that stuff as if your lives depend on it. Do a good job, there's bonuses involved. Fuck it up, I'll sell you to the fucking carnival."

I gave him the address and information.

"Keep me updated."

Next, I called a vehicle transport company.

"I've got these four vehicles at the following address I need moved from the Dallas area to my ranch in San Antonio today."

I listened to the usual excuses.

"I understand all that, so let me expedite this. Your mileage pay, and if they are here on my ranch today, that means today. No if's ands or butts. No fuck ups, no excuses, I'll double your rate and there'll be a bonus of $10,000 tax free to both you and the driver. One second after midnight, you lose the bonuses. Call my bank for a reference. The keys are in the box on the wall by the door to the garage. I'd get on it. Daylights burning. Keep me updated."

I gave him all pertinent information.

Finally, I called my lawyers.

"I'm having Anne represent a friend in a divorce. I need you to write up the papers, and have them here today. The client is here with me. I'm giving you over to her for everything you need. Next, I need the helicopter I just bought located. It's more than likely in the Las Vegas area. Whatever you have to do to locate it and get it here to the ranch as soon as humanly possible. I just bought her property and house in the Dallas area. I need you to dispatch a security element there to take possession today. Contact the bank for financials. I need the deed located at the courthouse and the transfer to corporate assets begun immediately. Hire a pilot to transfer the helicopter here to the ranch. I need this done immediately. I have movers and vehicle transport on the way. Bill everything to me. Keep me updated. Thanks. Hold for Ginger Talbot."

I leaned back.

"Ok, Ginger, you're on the road to freedom."

I handed her the phone. I got up and went to the bathroom, used it, then to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?"

"You missed breakfast."

"Is that a fact? Today's payday. What did I do with that paytoll? I seem to have misplaced it. Perhaps it went out with breakfast."

I went to the walk in and got out bacon and eggs.

"What are you doing?"

"Cooking me and my guest breakfast."

"But, that's our job."

"Oh, just a second ago you said I missed breakfast. So, I wasn't aware y'all still had a job."

"Hey! That's not even funny."

"So, did I still miss breakfast?"

"No, we'll get it. Bacon and eggs?"

"Yes, with biscuits and gravy and grits. I want tea. I imagine my guest will want coffee, milk, juice, hell I don't know. Go to the office and take her order."

Marilyn headed that way. I got a glass of tea and went to the courtyard. There was a crew finishing the entrance to the tunnel. A couple of men were hanging out by the pit. I headed over. They stood up.

"Jefe, buenos dias."

I shook their hands and motioned to the pit. One opened it. There was the beef quarters, pork ribs, chickens, and sausages. I sampled some.

"Muy bueno!"

That made them smile.

"Got everything you need?"

They shrugged,

"Perhaps a little something to warm up with?"

I went to the bar, got two glasses and a bottle of Spanish brandy and carried it to them.

"Don't get drunk."

"Oh no! We mess this up, Consuela will cut our juevos off."

I chuckled and went out front. They were back filling the tunnels. Almost finished. Well, back inside. I walked in the office, Carol stopped me.

"Updates. Movers are inbound. Everybody. They rented five trucks. The car mover is inbound. Will be there within the hour. Lawyers called. Three man security ream on the way to the house, locksmith will meet them to change the locks. They called the airport and located the chopper. It's in Vegas. Her husband is checked in with two other individuals. Apparently, they have charged up a rather sizeable bill on room service and escort services. They have frozen the accounts and contested the current charges. All outstanding casino debts have been settled with the instructions that you will not honor any further indebtedness. A helicopter repo company has been dispatched to take possession. All paperwork has been faxed to the airport management and security staff."

"Excellent."

I sat down. Ginger was looking at me with a look of doubt.

"Well, they are filing the papers today. I guess you own my life now."

I got up and went in the vault and counted out a million. Put it all in a case and took it out and sat it in front of her.

"Ginger, you still own everything. Right now, it's in my name to protect it. He's cut off and broke. No job, no place to live, no credit cards, or bank accounts. He's officially dead in the water. Stuck with a sizeable hotel bill and gambling loans. The escort services will find the charges denied. You cut off the cards. If he plays nice and signs the the papers as uncontested, I'll front him the money to cover his current debts and enough for a months rent, utilities, food, gas, and buy him a truck. He'll have a month to figure his life out. After that, he's on his own. If he fights this, he'll be stuck with it all and out on his ass."

I pointed to the case,

"Anytime you want to walk away, there's your ticket out. Either way, as soon as the divorce is final, I'm signing your assets back over to you. But, as of now, you are net debt free, and have a case with a million in cash. Yours free and clear. If you want to stay and work with me in building this empire I'm building, you are welcome."

The food came in. It smelled delectable. I was starving, and by the looks of it, a new partner with a lot of business sense that just got tangled up in empty lies and promises.

She stuck her hand out,

"Mr Miller, you've got a deal."

To be continued...

.

.