Time Never Waits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face me. Looking up into my eyes, she slid her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Then headed to the hangar to rouse up the pilot to fly her up to Dallas. This little venture had been a wake-up call. Never take anything for granted.

I went to the office and got a bar of gold out and put it in a bag. Then head back to the barn. Crossing over, I went to Vera and Henry's. They were still asleep. I looked at Vera, remembering her when I visited her at the bank. She had been homely even then. Just more attractive than the prudish hag she had turned herself into all these years later.

I felt a pang of guilt for using her the way I did. Then I reminded myself that she secretly got off on it. For whatever reason. It all showed in the way she treated her husband. She had stripped him of any serious self respect and masculinity he might have possessed before becoming tangled in her web. To her, he was a tool to be used. Called upon whenever she felt the need to exercise power over another.

Until I showed up on the scene, she had ruled her world with an iron fist. Now I used her the way she so readily used others. When I popped up, she found that she'd lost that power she exercised and wielded over everybody. Now she was the one being used and degraded. When I threatened to stop, she'd panicked. For so long, she'd wanted this. Longed for it. But was simply too unattractive to garner the attention of an alpha male type that had the strength to subjugate her.

Well, no time like the present to continue my domination of her. I stripped naked. My cock rising in anticipation of fucking her simply to use her as a cum receptacle.

I pulled the covers back, exposing her. She started with a jerking reaction as I mounted her soft, sagging body. When she realized who it was, she lay back, spreading her legs.

I slid my hardness into her now familiar depths. Enjoying the clasping tightness of her matured cunt. I began fucking her, causing her to grunt with each thrust into her cervix.

I took my time. Soon she began to whine as her orgasm built. I'd learned to judge her reactions and knew when she was going over the top. Just before she could cum, i pulled out, letting the sensation subside. Then I started fucking her again with renewed effort. Using all the tricks I knew to bring her to the brink of mind blanking orgasm, only to stop again. Time after time, I subjected her to the torture of denyung her that pleasure until she couldn't take any more.

"Oh god, please! Let me cum! I'm begging you, please!"

She flailed my hips with her heels. Dug her nails into my back. But to no avail.

I looked down into her haggard face,

"Vera, this is the moment you make a choice. When you realize who owns you."

"You do! Goddamn you, you fucking own me. I'm yours to use anyway you want. Is that what you want? For me to be your mindless whore? Then, yes, that's what I am. I'll do anything for you."

"Good girl. Now, I'll finish this process. The moment you cum, you no longer belong to yourself, but to me. No matter what I demand of you, you will willingly give it to me. In return, I will grant you the pleasures you so desperately need."

I pulled back and drove into her cunt. Harder and faster, until she convulsed, screaming wlldly as her tortured cunt clamped tightly around my assailing cock.

Her orgasm was intense and prolonged. Finally, it subsided. I pulled out of her and rolled over. Henry was staring at my cock, then at his naked wife. I looked at her,

"OK, come suck daddy's cock. Use your mouth like a little cunt and suck the cum out of my balls."

She slid down and grasped my cock and slid her mouth over the head and began sucking eagerly. Her wrinkled lips spread wide around my girth.

"There you go. Tongue my piss hole. Now suck my balls."

No longer did she hesitate. She savored the thick sweet taste of my prcum as it flowed freely. I lifted my legs.

"Lick my ass hole. Tongue it good."

She lapped and probed at my ass, her tongue working overtime to pleasure me.

"You want my cum?"

"Yes. My god, yes, daddy. Give it to me, please. Fill my gut up with your sperm."

"OK, now deepthroat it. Take it all in."

She tried, time and time again. Each time ending in failure.

"You're disappointing daddy, you useless fucking cunt."

She went wild with effort, tears streaming down her face.

"Do you want me to fix your problem? I can, you know. I can take away your gag reflex and you'll be able to take me all the way in. But, it's up to you."

"Yes! Please. Do that!"

"Do you think that's free? What are you willing to do in exchange for granting you that gift?"

She stared at me a long moment.

"Anything you want. I don't care what it is. I'll do it.L

"Are you certain?"

"Yes. No matter what."

"Then so be it."

I sent her the instructions. Then waited as they took effect.

"Now, swallow my cock. Make me cum."

She set herself up and went down effortlessly on my entire length. My cock visibly bulging her throat. She started fucking my with her mouth, cupping my balls and massaging them as she worked my hardness. My balls starting tingling as my cum prepared to flow.

"I'm about to cum."

Henry stared intently as my huge cock slid in and out of her mouth. He urged her on,

"Good, Vera, you're doing good. Make him cum, make daddy cum.You can do it."

She pulled off, catching her breath, then swallowed me again with renewed effort. She was whining and whimpering around my cock.

Henry was twisting her nipples and fingering her wet cunt,

"Suck him dry, honey. I love you, Vera. Now suck him. Be his little slut."

My cum rushed out of my swelling cock, flooding her mouth and throat.

Henry was banging his fingers into her pussy, urging her on,

"There you go, sweetheart, drain his balls."

I grabbed her head and started slamming her mouth up and down on my cock until the last drop of my sperm was spent.

She pulled off and started rubbing her saggy tits over my cock, gasping for breath.

She looked up at me,

"Well, how was that?'

"Excellent."

She rolled over and spread her legs,

"Henry, come on, honey. Come fuck mama."

She burped, smacking her lips at the taste of my cum in her mouth.

He mounted her and guided him in. Then she pulled his face down and kissed him as he came inside her. He continued to kiss her, obviously savoring the taste of my cum in her mouth.

She finally pushed him off and went to the bathroom. She took a piss and showered. Then dried and fixed her hair and put on make-up. Finally dressing in a conservatuve pant suit.

I went to the kitchen and made coffee. She came in and sat down. I poured her coffee and sat it down in front of her. She gestured to the fridge,

"Cream's in the door."

I got it out and got a spoon and handed them to her

"Thank you."

I nodded.

She mixed the cream in and sipped it.

"Perfect. I swear, is there anything you're not good at?"

"I'm sure there is."

We shared a laugh at that

"So, either your a fucking unaging vampire, an alien, or time traveler. I'm going with the latter. Anyway, it doesn't matter."

I went to the counter and got the bag with the gold bar and handed it to her. She set down and extracted the bar.

She studied it closely and nodded.

"It's definitely the real deal. We'll be able to move this and the cash easily"

I nodded, relieved. I needed cash on this side.

"OK, now for my question of the week. What are you going to expect me to do?"

"What you're doing. Hosting the meeting. Make money."

"No, about the other thing."

"What other thi... Oh! Ok. Um, nothing. Why? You got something in mind?"

"No. Nothing at all."

"Then why torture me and make me agree to all that?"

"Because I know you like it. Look, I'm not out to hurt you, humiliate you, or make you do anything you don't want to do. I have a fetish for older women. I'm also adept at reading people. I'm here for two things. First is business, next is fun.It appears that we can manage both."

"Well, you gave me way more money than Henry and I can spend. So, I don't really need a cut of this action. Just give me some action like we've been sharing, and I'll repay you by assisting you in your business deals here."

"Vera, I think we have reached an agreement. I need to take a nap. We still on for 1300?"

"Yes, still good to go."

"OK, I'll be back."

Then I went and told the guards to wake me at 1230 and stretched out on my bed and napped. Too soon they showed up to wake me. I washed my face and went to the meeting. The buyers were already there. Two men, one for the cash, the other for the gold. She'd taken a few stacks from what I'd paid her and presented the gold bar. They were both inspecting them. She introduced us.

The guy for the cash started first.

"You have 350 million?"

"Yep, and some."

"What were you hoping to get for it."

"300 even."

"I see, well, I can offer you 150 million for it."

I turned to the gold buyer.

"You?"

"How much of this do you have?"

"460,800 troy ounces just like that."

"And you want how much?"

"800 even."

"I'm prepared to offer 500."

I reached out and picked up the gold bar and walked out.

"Hold on, now, where you going?"

"To the house."

"But we've just started negotiations."

"This is not a negotiation. I didn't come here to play games with a pair of back alley wanna-be's. I want one point one billion for the cash and the gold. That leaves you with around an eighty million take on it. There's no negotiation here. Take it or leave it. Your choice. Thirty seconds."

"But, this is how this sort of deal done, don't you understand that?"

"Twenty seconds."

"Ok, we'll give an even billion. Will that get this done?"

"Five seconds."

"But, you..."

"Good day, gentlemen."

I heard Vera speaking to them as I went out the door.

"I warned you idiots. Didn't I tell you not to fuck with him. Daddy doesn't fuck around like that."

I laughed at that. Oh well, no harm no foul. I pulled up short. Turned around and went back.

They smirked when they saw me come back in. Thinking they'd won. That I was here to negotiate. They couldn't have been more wrong.

I looked first at one then the other, sending instructions.

"Both of you will forget about the cash and the gold. You'll forget about me. You're both here to be Vera's fuck boys. You'll follow every order her or Henry gives you."

Henry came out then. A wide grin on his face.

I looked at Vera.

"Enjoy yourself."

I head out the door, looking back to see Vera taking off her clothes with one of them on all fours at her feet. Henry on the couch, one of the guys on his knees with Henry's hard little cock disappearing in his mouth.

I just chuckled, shook my head and left.

I parked in the garage and went back through. I was hungry and needed a stiff drink. I put on my shorts and Tshirt, then sat at the table. Mom was out with Tom somewhere. Grams and Ruth were down in Galveston living it up. Angela had checked out on me.

The door opened and Sabrina came out out, followed by Steve and Lorene. Juany brought out steaks to cook. Consuela brought me a drink after seeing the expression on my face.

Sabrina kissed me and sat down, motioning to Consuela for a drink. Steve and Lorene came over.

"You got a minute?"

"Sure."

"My brother is coming tomorrow. He's in one hundred percent. I explained the rules and everything to him. He's good with it all."

I nodded,

"I look forward to having him."

"So, they're moving fast with the building. I've spent all morning with the lawyers getting applications and papers filed. Suppliers are sourcing everything we need."

"Well, it sounds like we're on track."

"Yes sir."

Some of the ranch hands came in with carts filled with wood and started filling the firebox on the smoking pit. After a few minutes, it was smoking. One had a chair set up next to the pit. He kept adding more wood as it flamed up.

Two more backed a truck in and began unloading quarters of beef and setting them on the stainless steel prep tables. One left and pulled the truck out. Two left. The one with the meat had a white five gallon bucket. He was taking handfuls of whatever was in it, I'm guessing seasoning, and began rubbing it on the beef.

Soon the fire box was obviously where it suited the man tending it, and he closed the lid. The other other continued to season the meat. After he was done, he covered the meat with heavy canvas sheets.

They gave the pit time to heat up and put the meat on. That beef would slow cook for two days. This was Thursday, the party was Saturday.

In the meantime, the women were cooking steaks, baked taters and Mexican style corn on the cob.

I ate and then drank whiskey until my anxiety subsided. Then switched to Shiner. I was thinking about Vera and Henry. I chuckled thinking about Henry having that dude blow him. I shrugged it off. To each his own. I wonder what Vera subjected them to. I'm sure that would have been an interesting spectacle.

I glanced around. Sabrina was sitting with Carol, Anne, Lorene and Steve. OK, so, was I really putting off the antisocial vibes that strong his afternoon? I didn't think so.

Somebody cranked up the Mariachi love songs.

Ahhhh shit. I headed to the bar. I was passing by their table and was focusing on Sabrina. She just cast me a passing glance, then turned back, ignoring me. What the fuck? One minute we're all hot to trot, the next, well, now I barely exist. Imagine that.

I got another beer, said fuck it, then added a shot of tequila to give it a little kick. I turned and propped my elbows on the bar, then watched everybody. Lupe and Jimmy, accompanied by another offduty guard sat down. Lupe came to the bar and fixed them drinks.

She smiled at me.

"Hey boss."

"Lupe. Looks like you and Jimmy are moving along."

She nodded.

"Yes, he makes me happy."

"Good. Never underestimate happiness. Whose with y'all?"

"Pete. He's a guard on day shift. Him and Jimmy hit it off. He's got a thing for Sabrina. I guess they've been talking a while."

"Is that so?"

She shrugged, picked up the drinks on a tray and went back. I watched and began to see the furtive glances taking place between Sabrina and Pete. A new slow song started, and Pete went and got Sabrina and headed for the dance floor. Followed by Jimmy and Lupe. Shortly, Steve and Lorene added to the party.

Well, ok then. Now, why was I all the sudden jealous over Sabrina? I had no particular claim on her. I knew I was developing strong feelings for her, but what did that mean after all? Well, apparently to her, not a damned thing. Oh well, that game was one that played out evenly on both ends. If that's how she wants it, that's exactly how she's gonna get it.

I dropped another shot of tequila in place, popped the top on another beer, then called the helicopter pilot. He picked up on the first ring.

"You busy?"

"No, just watching John Wayne. What's up?"

"You got time to talk?"

"For you, sure. I'll be right up. You at the big house?"

"Yep, courtyard."

"On the way."

He popped in a few minutes later and sat next to me, he was drinking from a big jar of iced tea.

"What's up El Boss Man?"

"Didn't you take Sabrina to Dallas?"

"Oh, no, I was ready, but when she was getting ready to board, that guy she's dancing with headed her off at the pass and they took off somewhere, leaving me wondering what the fuck."

"Ok. So, question. What's the deal with Ginger?"

"How you mean?"

"Well, what's her story?"

"Oh, well, me and her old man served together. They met at a car show or some shit. That place we were at is hers. Got it from her folks when they kicked the bucket. She's got a head for business. He doesn't. I guess they've been kinda rocky here lately. He's been spending them into the poor house fast as he can. He took off with some other guys, supposedly in Colorado on and elk hunt. Problem with that is, he went off and left all his hunting gear behind."

"I see." adding another tequila to the collection. "So, this buddy of yours, y'all pretty close?"

"I wouldn't say that. I mean, we don't owe eachother anything if that's what you mean. Didn't save eachother's lives in glorious battle or anything. Just two dudes that did some time together in the Army. Then kinda stayed in touch over the years. Thing is, I always thought Ginger was too good for him. I mean, she works her ass off trying to keep it all together around there. She mortgaged the place to buy him that chopper, helipad and shit. He was supposed to have this grand idea about chartering flghts around, whatever, shit like that. But, evidently, he's been using it as some kinda goddamn pussy wagon. Hauling his buddies around. In fact, she was bitching about some phone calls she's been getting from some pretty serious dudes from out in Vegas. Word is, he's wracked up some serious gambling debts and his credit cards are maxed out."

"So, if I was to express more than just a passing interest in her, what would your position be on the subject?"

"You and her? Shit dude... sorry, boss, I..."

I cut him off,

"Dude works just fine between you and I."

He nodded appreciatively and continued,

"Hell man, you and her would kick it off. Y'all both got that business blood thing going on. In fact, I've never known her to act towards anybody the way she did you. Like she was some goddamn eigth grade teenie bopper with a case of puppy love. She called me after we got back. Asking all the same shit about you. You ask me, I figure you and her kinda fit together. But that's just me."

"You feel like doing me a favor?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Go get her and bring her here."

"You serious?"

"As a fucking heart attack. The quicker the better."

"You got it."

He glanced at his watch.

"Ok, it's 1600. Round flight time up to say, five hours unless I gas on it. Sure, I can have her back here about 2200'ish."

"Well, gas on it then."

"You got it, dude. I'll call her and let her know I'm headed that way. What if she doesn't want to come?"

"Then I guess you ain't going after her."

"Naw, she'll come. Alright, I'm on the way. Back in a bit."

I drained my beer, got another and sat down on a bar stool. Where the fuck are my employees at? I hit the intercom.

"Is anybody working the courtyard tonight?"

"Yes, Teresa is supposed to be out there."

"Well, ain't nobody out here. I thought i just hired four more people."

Juanita came out.

"I'm sorry. I assigned Teresa out here tonight. I don't know where she is."

She took her radio off her belt,

"Teresa? Where are you?"

Nothing.

I hit the intercom again.

"Security, locate Teresa and bring her to the courtyard, please."

"Umm, she's out here."

"Doing what?"

"Last I saw, she was with Holden, they were getting pretty steamed up."

"Escort them both in here."

"Yes sir."

A few minutes passed and two guards came in with them. The one I assumed was Holden was dressed in duty gear. They stopped in front of me. The guards stepped to the side. Teresa was looking down, refusing to look at me. Holden was just standing there with a defiant look on his face. There was a strong odor of marijuana in the air.

"Either one of you care to explain what you're up to?"

Teresa kept staring at the ground. Holden just shrugged, his face taking on an arrogant sneer as he eyed me. Ok, so that's how it's gonna be.

"Nothing?"

Holden stepped forward,

"I got an idea, how about you go fuck yourself, you snot nosed little shit. Teresa has told me how you force her to fuck you. How you take advantage of her."

"Is that a fact? Well, I've never forced her to do a goddamn thing. As for you, I'd strongly suggest you back the fuck up off me."