Time Never Waits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? I don't think you amount to much. In fact, I think it's way past time somebody calls your bluff. I an't some helpless little girl."

I nodded. Fighting to maintain control. Gerald came running in. He'd been out front and in the bunker looking shit over. He saw us standing there and came over. He looked at me.

"Boss, is there a problem?"

"Well, apparently I've allegedly been taking advantage of Teresa, and Sir Douchealot here is calling me out. I'm just waiting on him to shut his fucking cockholster up and make his gallant play to save the damsel in distress."

He looked at Holden,

"Holden, I'd strongly advise you to think very carefully before you make that mistake."

"Boss, I don't think he's all that. I think he's a punk and I'm gonna whip his ass."

Gerald just looked at him and shook his head.

I didn't want to do this, but their world was a different one. If I didn't face him, I'd lose their respect.

I looked at him levelly,

"Ok, Holden, if thats how you want it."

I stepped off, headed out the gates. I turned and waited. They all came out, Holden stripping off his gear. Then he squared off at me.

I smiled at him,

"Last chance to walk away."

"Naw,"

The he swung. Except I wasn't there anymore. I'd quickly stepped past him, then turned, as he looked around trying to find me again, I let fly a series of punches calculated to take the fight right out of him. Each one lighting fast and hard, landing solidly on nerve centers, the final one a devastating liver strike.

He dropped hard, holding his gut and crying out in excruciating pain. I straddled him and cocked my head slightly.

"Look at me. I want to see your eyes while I beat the life out of you."

He stared up at me in horror as he struggled to catch his breath. This was not how he saw this playing out. But, he asked for it, calling me out in my own home. Spreading lies about me. I was about to make an example out of him.

Gerald stepped in, holding his hands up,

"Boss, please. He's just a kid. I think he's learned his lesson. Don't kill him. It's pointless."

I looked around. Everybody was staring. Unsure of what had just happened. They'd expected a fight, but my attack had been so brutally violent and happened so fast, nobody had a chance to really grasp the concept of it.

I stood up slowly, looking around,

"Anybody else feeling froggy tonight? All you gotta do is jump."

They stared at Holden. He was one of the toughest of the guards. A highly trained and skilled fighter. I'd just dropped him like a bad habit and not even tried that hard.

Gerald helped him up. I headed back to the bar. I sat down, poured a tequila and chased it with beer.

Sabrina came up to me and sat down.

"What are you doing?"

"Drinking."

"No. I mean that bullshit out there."

I looked at her,

"I gave him every opportunity to walk away."

I took a long pull of beer,

"Now, since I don't cash any paychecks you write for me, you can fuck off and go back to your date."

"Is that what this is about?"

"Sabrina, go back to your party and leave me alone. I won't ask you again."

"No, not until we settle this."

"Ok, settle it."

"You've made it clear there's nothing between us."

"Alright, point taken. It's settled."

"That's all you have to say?"

"I thought I made my position clear. I was interested in you. Willing to try and give us a chance. You made your choice. So go to it."

"But you..."

I held up a hand.

"Enough. We've said our piece. Now go have a good time. I've got business to tend to."

Gerald, Holden, Teresa and the two guards were standing by, waiting. I turned and motioned them up.

"Ok, boss, what do you want to do here?"

"Teresa, what the fuck?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I just like him. I needed him to... I don't know. Fuck, this wasn't supposed to happen like this."

"Ok,"

I turned to Holden,

"How about you?"

"Shit, I'm just, fuck man, I wasn't thinking straight."

"Obviously. So, which one of you idiots brought the weed on this place?"

Teresa spoke up.

"I did."

"Ok, so, let's recap here. What's my policy on illegal drugs on the place?"

"They're forbidden."

"Right. Now, how about my policy on romantic interludes while on the clock?"

"Not to."

"Alright, two for two. Now, my policy about lying?"

"Also forbidden."

"Damn, we're three for three."

"Teresa, have I ever treated you unfairly?"

"No."

"Didn't I just give you a second chance and give you your job back?"

She nodded.

"Holden, what the fuck? Calling me out on my own ground?"

"I'm sorry about that, really."

"So, what do you fucking morons think I should do about it? Tell you what, forget about it. People fuck up all the time. If you still want your jobs, get back to them. If not, get off the property."

I turned to Gerald,

"A minute, please."

"Yes sir?"

"I want my rules and policies understood and they will be followed to the letter, am I clear?"

"Yes sir, crystal."

"Thank you."

He turned to Teresa,

"Stay the fuck away from the guards on duty. Do you understand me? You almost got one of my men killed tonight. You pull this shit again, I rape you with a fucking busted Coke bottle. Now hand over the weed"

She pulled it out of her pocket and gave it to him.

Turning to Holden,

"And you, you fucking know better. That man right there doesn't do that shit you called him on. He's also about the last motherfucker you want to fuck with. Count yourself lucky he didn't beat you to fucking death. You forfeit a weeks pay for being a fucking retard. Now get outta my sight and man your post. Consider yourself on probation. No more fuck ups."

"Yes sir."

He walked out. Gerald turned back to me.

"I'm sorry about this shit."

"Don't worry about it."

He nodded and left, breathing a sigh of relief.

I looked around, everybody was back to partying again. Pete and Sabrina were dancing. Steve and Lorene were kissing. Alice was staring off into the night sky.

A little while later, the helicopter flew over. I loolked at the clock. Already 2130. Damn, time sure flies when you're having fun. Shortly after, the guards escorted Ginger in. My demeanor changed for the better when the gorgeous redhead came walking across the courtyard. Her long hair glistening in the lights. Her bright green eyes sparkling and bright. Her smooth ivory skin glowing. Breasts swaying seductively beneath her tight fitting dark blue tshirt. Full hips swaying, clad in form fitting faded denim. Feet clad in Justin boots. Her beautiful face lit up with a perfect smile accentuated by her full lips that would make a 1950's pin up girl jealous with envy.

I got up and went to her, nodded to the guards, and focused on her.

"My, but don't you look absolutely stunning tonight."

"Oh, you're just youthfully infatuated."

She looked up at me,

"Just how old are you anyway?"

"Sixty."

"Excuse me? Did you just say sixty? As in sixty years old?"

"Yes m'am, I certainly did."

She looked at me, studying me closely.

"You're serious. You're not kidding, are you."

I shook my head,

"Nope, I'm dead serious. I'll never lie to you."

"I hope you'll explain the discrepancy."

"I'll be glad to. How old are you?"

"45."

"I wouldn't have guessed more than a day or two over 25 at most."

"Oh, look at you, all charming and shit. Nope, I'm an old broad."

"Ginger, you're so fucking hot, I may take you in the bed room and install a thermostat in you. First, I suppose I'll wait until they come up with a new temperature to define you by."

"Oh my god, you know, flattery will get you everywhere."

"Can I interest you in a drink? Perhaps something to eat?"

"Yes, a drink will be fine. Food? I'm starved. I was about to eat when that flying contraption came and swooped me up. If you'll show me the kitchen, I'll make a sandwich."

I went to the bar,

"Teresa, will you please make our guest a drink of her choice."

"Yes sir."

She ordered a bourbon and Coke. I smiled, a lady after my heart. She made hers then one for me. I led the way to my table.

"Quite the place you have here."

"Thanks. I'll show you around after you've eaten. I assume you're not vegan?"

"I'm not what?"

"Vegan, you know, vegetarian."

She giggled,

"Honey, you point the way to the pasture with the fat calves in it, I'll eat him on the spot."

"Well, you've scored twice so far."

I hit the intercom,

"Juany, a medium rare ribeye, corn and baked potato, please. Send Lupe out with chips and salsa, salad, too.Thank you."

Lupe appeared with a tray of chips, fresh salsa, and a salad with a selection of dressings.

Ginger stared at me in disbelief.

"How many people work for you?"

I thought about that while she selected blue cheese dressing. I smiled. My favorite as well.

"You know, I'm not really sure anymore."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, I don't really know."

"Do you have a guess?"

"Maybe between 200 to 300 I think. Give or take. Although, it will be many times that soon. I have a few new business ventures taking off."

She ate, relishing the food. Juany had her steak over flames. Filling the air with mesquite and wood fired beef. I saw the platter with her potato and Mexican street corn on it and a towel wrapped basket of Texas Toast. When her steak was done, she brought everything and served it. The steak sizzling hot on the heated cast iron plate. The corn buttered, slathered in mayonaise base sauce of Consuela's creation and sprinkled with her seasoning. The foil wrapped potato, with an assortment of toppings.

She stared at it unbelieving.

"Ginger, is there a problem with your food?"

"Absolutely not. I wasn't expecting all this."

"I did invite you to take advantage of my hospitality."

Juany spoke up,

"Perhaps the lady would care for wine?"

Ginger looked up at her, sizing her up,

"Certainly, your choice."

"Yes m'am."

She returned with an old bottle of red that looked like it had been vinted when Hitler had been a corporal. She pulled the cork, poured a glass half full, swirled it to oxygenate it, then handed to Ginger.

She smelled it, drawing deeply. Then sipped it, letting it flow over her tongue to express all the potential of the flavors and body. Then swallowed, waiting for the finishing notes.

"Oh my, this is exquisite.

Smiling, she went back in and returned with a slice of her bourbon laced pecan pie, set it down,

"If there's nothing else?"

"No, thank you, Juany."

I let her finish eating. She pushed back.

"I'm stuffed. That was the absolute best meal I've ever eaten. If you're not careful, you may spoil me, then you'd never get rid of me."

"Who said anything about getting rid of you?"

She looked at me, studying me. I could tell it was very little that escaped her. She spoke again,

"Tell me about your businesses."

I explained them to her. The warehouse and trucking venture. My desalination program. Pipelines. Renewable energy program. The corporate retreat. All of it.

She listened intently as I spoke, taking it all in.

"Then my land holdings."

"How much land have you got?"

"I don't know, well over a million acres across Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, hell, I'm just not sure. I've got a full time land buyer with a financial expert that travel around buying farm and ranch land, and commercial properties. I'm buying everything I can get my hands on."

"Travis, you are an amazingly mysterious man. I don't believe I've ever even heard of anyone quite like you. It's like you're from some place, hell I don't know."

She looked at the pool,

"Too bad it's so chilly, I'd love to dive in."

I motioned to Teresa. She came over.

"Turn on the pool lights, then perhaps some Vicente Fernandez."

She nodded and left. The pool lit up. Then she lit the torches and fire features. The waterfall came on. Then the air was filled with the romantic sound of Old Mexico as one of the greats crooned out his Recital En Vivo. The Spanish horns speaking to my soul.

She was staring at the pool in wonder.

I got up,

"Last one in, well, we'll leave it at that."

"I don't have a swim suit!"

Teresa came over and took her to the cabana, there was a selection of bikinis and one pieces kept clean and available.

I waded in, holding my drink. The water temperature was a degree or two over body temperature. Perfect. Ginger came out dressed in a light blue bikini and stuck her toes in, surprised, she looked around. Teresa got her drink and brought it to her. I waded up and held out my hand, she took it, and held it while I took her in.

"Wow, this is amazing!"

I let her hand go and she waded around, admiring the features. She came back,

"This is it, I'm moving in here."

"What about your place? Your husband?"

"I'm going to sell my place. I have to now. I can't afford to lose my trust fund to cover the debts he's piled on me. I've decided to divorce him. I just can't continue to lose everything while he lives the highlife and costs me everything."

"How much has he accrued so far?"

"From the research I've done, about a quarter million so far. I can sell my place and cover it. Atleast he can't touch my trust fund."

I nodded.

"Well, enjoy yourself. We'll worry abou that in the morning."

I heard the door open and Sabrina and Lupe came out. They went to the bar and got drinks, then sat down.

Sabrina was eyeing Ginger and her expression was not a pleasant one.

I just chuckled and thought to myself, 'Well Sabrina, this is what you wanted. Enjoy.

Ginger cocked her head.

"I love the music, but I don't have a clue what he's saying."

"It's about a love so powerful, it transcends the stars across the universe."

"You speak Spanish?"

"Yes, among various other languages."

"What others?"

"Well, French of course, German, Russian, Chinese, a dabbling of Hebrew, various Middle Eastern dialects, such as Farsi for example, some of the ancient Egyptian and earlier Sumerian."

She moved in, her heavy breasts pressing against my chest. She looked up into my eyes, her lips parted, inviting. So, I kissed her. A slow, lingering, soft kiss. She pulled back as her body pushed into mine and she felt my hardness.

She reached down, exploring.

"Dear God in Heaven. Is that real?"

I laughed. I just couldn't help myself.

"As real as you or me."

"That thing is huge!"

"Well, come inside and I'll introduce you to him in person."

So, we did. I led her to the bed room and lit a fire in the fireplace, turned some soft jazz and went to the bathroom. I got her a fluffy robe and handed it to her. She got in the shower, while I went to the Fuck Room and showered there. I headed back to my bathroom and splashed on some cologne

She stepped out and I handed her a towel. She brushed her hair and put on the robe. I was sitting on a chair next to the fireplace. She sat on the one opposite me. The fire was crackling and invitingly warm.

I studied her her as she yawned. I smiled,

"It's been a long day."

She looked at me through tired eyes. I could sense the tightness of her stress. I got up and went to the bathroom and got a bottle of floral scented massage oil. Coming back, I held my hand out to her. She took it and I led her to the bed, took off her robe, pulled back the covers and laid her down. I put some oil on my hand and started rubbing her shoulders, working down her back. I felt the tension leave her body and soon she was fast asleep.

I climbed in next to her and held her close as I drifted off.

I woke early and found Ginger still sound asleep. I got up quietly and covered her back up. Slipping on my jeans and shirt, followed by my boots. I was certain there was a chill in the air.

I went to the courtyard. I was right, there was a chill in the air. So, off to the kitchen. I wanted mulled cider. I met Consuela, she was cooking tacos for everybody. She smiled when I walked in, stuck her head out and puckered her lips for a kiss, which I planted on her, along with a smack to her ass on the way by.

"We got any apple cider?"

"Mmhmm, what are you wanting?"

"Mulled cider."

"Ah, Ok, I'll make you some."

She wiped her hands and put a pan on, dropped in cinnamon sticks, a couple of cloves, some allspice.

"I'm working in my office today."

"Ok, I'll bring it."

I went to my desk. Carol was already on the phone. I sat down, opened a drawer and looked for something, anything, to do. I had so much shit going on. I didn't know where to start.

Ok, first things first. Two managers and labor for the warehouse and trucking terminal. I called the paper in Houston first.

"I need to take out a help wanted ad."

She transfered me and another woman picked up,

"Yeah, I need to take out a help wanted ad."

The door opened and Sabrina came in, walked over and sat down in front of me.

"Yes m'am. I need two experienced managers, one each for a large warehouse facility and a large trucking terminal. Above average pay and benefits. Contact for details."

I gave her my information and credit card number. Then hung up. I looked at Sabrina,

"Yes?"

"Just like that, huh?

"What?"

"You shut me out and drag another woman in here, right in front of me."

"Well, you were on a date, and informed me I had no claim on you. So, that settles that. As far as shutting you out is concerned, I've done no such thing. I gave you the weekend off, with pay. Put my helicopter at your disposal, also at my expense. What else is it that I can do for you?"

"Well, you're in here doing my job to start with."

"Then by all means, handle it. I'll find something else to do. We need..."

"I heard. I'll take care of it."

"I need experienced pump people to be able to travel around and repair and maintain the transfer pumps on the pipelines. I need two 12 hour, or three 8 hour crews on the desalination plant."

"On it."

"That's all for now. Thank you."

She kept staring at me.

"Is there something else?"

"How long is she staying."

I shrugged,

"That is not part of your job description, nor is it any of your business."

"But, I thought we..."

I cut her off,

"Sabrina, if my personal life is causing you insurmountable problems, you are always welcome to resign. If you question my personal ambitions again, you won't need to bother resigning."

"What about that thing in the barn, word could get out about that, you know."

I stared at her hard. The moment she said it, she knew she'd fucked up. I looked around her.

"Carol, will you step out please."

I returned my stare at her. I was trying to maintain my calm.

"Sabrina, you just crossed the line."

"Oh my god, Travis, I'm sorry. Please, you know I'd never do or say anything against you."

I hit the intercom,

"Gerald, my office please."

"Go pack your belongings, I'll have your severance pay when you return."

"Please don't do this."

"I didn't do this to you, you did it to yourself."

"Tell me what I can do to change your mind. Please. There has to be something."

"You're the third employee to turn on me in the last 24 hours. Angela left. Mom left. Everybody is starting to turn on me. The more I do for y'all, the worse you treat me. I'm tired of it. I'm tempted to lobotomize you into a fucking earthworm."

"Dear god, no! I swear I'll never..."

I smiled at her.

"I'm just fucking with you, Sabrina. Doesn't feel good does it? Now go to work before you do manage to piss me off. Send Carol back in."

Gerald came in with Consuela. She handed me my cider. Gerald already had some.

"What's up, boss?"

"How many men can you field here and on the other side?"

"How many you want?"

"Well, think about it. I've got two sections of land over there. I'm having that house replaced with a reinforced concrete building and the basement extended out into a fortified bunker. The same here, sans the bunker. I need enough men to defend it. Especially on that side. That's a different world than this."