Time Never Waits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw the covers back and got up, naked, and walked to the bathroom. I heard her pissing so I waited until she was finished before speaking to her. She flushed and came out,

"What's going on?" her voice still gravelly from sleep and hair wild on her head.

She sat down on the bed and scratched under her tit.

"I'm going to Dallas. I'll be back later. Have them start filling the lake. Turn on the water wells, too."

"Ok, I'll get it done."

She got up and walked to me, her tits swaying time with her steps. She kissed me again, the headed to the bath room.

I left and headed to the hangar. The pilot had the helicopter up and running, waiting on me.

"Where to, sir?"

"Dallas. I need a rental car, too."

"Yes sir."

We climbed on, he spooled up and we were on the way. I closed my eyes a dozed.

He woke me up as we neard the destination. I looked out the window and didn't recognize the area.

"Private landing pad," his voice sounded in the headset. "Close friend. He'll get you a rental."

He landed and we got out, met by middle aged red head.

"Ginger, Travis Miller, my employer. Travis, Ginger Talbot."

"Pleased to meet you m'am."

"Ginger, please."

"Travis here."

"Well, what can I do for you, Travis?"

"I need a rental car."

"I have a truck you're welcome to use."

She led off to a detached garage. Going in, she got the keys off a board and handed them to me. She pointed to a black 1976 Ford F150.

I got in, cranked it up. The big V8 rumbled to life. The truck was almost factory condition. Impressive. He opened the door and I backed out. She walked up to the window.

"Keep it as long as you need. Ned, my husband, is up in Colorado elk hunting, or hunting pussy, no telling about him."

I chuckled at that. Good, a woman that understands men of a type.

"Say, can you tell me how to get here?"

I showed her the address.

"Oh sure. We have an account there. Just follow this road that way, then turn right. Head to the highway. Go north about two miles. Turn right. You'll see it down on the left."

"Do you know Vera Pearson that works there?"

"Oh yeah, sour puss. Acts like she was weaned on a sour pickle and spoiled milk."

I laughed and drove off. A little bit later, I pulled in and parked, the headed inside. I looked around and spotted a small office with 'Vera Pearson - Loans' on the door.

I walked over, went in and sat down, studying her. Just a few short hours ago, I had ass fucked this woman into total submission. Yet, it had been 42 years into the future.

"Can I help you, sir?"

"I'd like to take out a loan, please."

"Ok, how much would you like?"

"Oh, how about ummm, say $10,000. That sounds like a good round number."

I looked her in the eyes, then let my gaze fall to her tits and hold there.

"Excuse me, sir."

"Yes?"

"You were wanting a loan?"

"Tell you what, call Steve at my bank in Houston, he's the branch president. Ask him about me, Travis Miller."

I wrote the banks phone number and my account number down. She called it.

"Yes, this is Vera Pearson, of First Bank and Trust, in the Dallas area. I have one of your customers here, a young man, his name is Travis Miller and I'd like to... Excuse me? Oh, I see. Ok, just a moment, please."

She held the phone out,

"He'd like to talk to you."

I took it,

"Travis Miller speaking. Doing good. Yourself? Great. Glad to here it. Yep, this weekend, make sure you and the wife come. Yes, at the ranch. Yep. What's that? Oh no, there's no problem. I just wanted a bank account up here is all. No, I'm yours forever. I'd like a million transfered here. I'm giving you back to this fine looking lady sitting over here. I swear, just looking at her has me hotter than one of my herd bulls in a pasture full of heifers in heat. I'm gonna have to take this gal out to lunch, and who knows what else after that. Yep, give her all my account balances ahd whatever else she needs."

I handed it back to her. She had a shocked look on her face.

"Hello? Yes, go ahead."

She wrote the numbers down as he gave them to her. She hung up the phone, a look of total shock on her face.

"Well, Mr Miller, it certainly appears that you are a man of some influence. If I may direct you to the accounts manager, he'll..."

"So, you're not interested in landing a multi million dollar account?"

"Yes, of course, but what can I do?"

"That's easy. Accompany me to lunch, then maybe we can have a little personal time together after that."

"What exactly does that mean? Personal time, that is."

"Well, I figure you and me in a hotel room. Me between those slick little legs of yours, and, well, I think you get picture."

"Oh, Mr Miller, i think not. I think our business is concluded. Have a good day, sir."

"Ok then. But keep this in mind."

I wrote down some words and folded the paper and slid it to her. Then walked out.

The paper read,

'Some opportunties come around only once in a lifetime. Most people only realize what they missed as it walks out the door. Remember this, Vera Pearson of Rural Route 7, Box 25, Time Never Waits. P.S. Give Henry my best.'

I laughed as she came running out the door and seeing me get into the truck and pull off, tipping my hat to her.

I stopped and filled the gas tank up on the way back. Pulling into the driveway, I pressed the button on the garage door opener and parked the truck as I'd found it. Located a polish rag on the work bench and gave it a wipe down. Then hung the key back up.

I headed out the door and saw Ginger standing there watching me.

"Now, you didn't have to do that."

I smiled at her,

"Well, I've always been one to return borrowed equipment as good or better than I received it. Gas tank is full."

She looked me over,

"Admirable qualities to be sure. Will you be staying the night?"

"No m'am, I have business at home I need to see to."

"Oh, responsible, too. Well, too bad, I'd have loved to get to know you better."

"M'am, I'll say this. Looking at you gives me ideas I have no business entertaining. In fact, you're finer than frog hair split four ways. But, your the friend of an employee, and married. I'm afraid it would complicate matters."

"Ah, the final piece of the puzzle, confident enough in himself to turn down a sure thing."

I walked up to her. Slid my arm around her waist and kissed her full lips ever so gently. Letting my tongue slowly trace her parted lips, then I smacked her soundly on her ass. The walked off, not looking back.

I found the pilot sitting on the deck sipping iced tea. I sat down next to him. Ginger came up and sat down across from me. I made a show of studying her face,

"Are you not feeling well m'am? Your face is awful flushed."

Her mouth worked, trying to find purchase on words that just wouldn't come. I looked at the pilot.

"You ready?"

"Yes sir."

He stood up and sat the glass down. I looked at Ginger,

"If you get down to San Antonio, I'd be insulted if you didn't take advantage of my hospitality at my ranch. Thank you for the use of your fine truck."

I held my hand out. She got up and reached out. When her hand touched mine, she jerked back in a reflexive motion, as if she'd been shocked. So, she recovered and stepped into me, wrapping her arms around my neck, then kissing my hungrily,

"Oh, you can bet your sweet ass, I'll be there. Sooner than you think, too."

"Well, I look forward to it."

Winking at her and heading for the helicopter. I got in, then looked out at her, waving. She had a hand over her full tits, waving with the other.

"Let's go home."

"Yes sir!" He replied with a chuckle.

I dozed on the way back. Planning my next moves. So many angles to follow.

I picked up the phone and dialed Sabrina. Surprisingly, the call connected.

"We're on the way back."

"Good, the water is flowing into the lake. Really? A five foot pipe? I went and watched it. That much water is scary. Now I see what the concrete pad is for. So the water doesn't blast out the lake bed. That was a good idea."

"Yep. I'm hungry. Meet me in the courtyard."

"Ok, boss, see you soon."

After we landed, I got the sudden notion to go across and see Vera, so I headed to the barn, greeted the guards, went across, checked in with those guards and went to my truck and drove over.

I went in and found Vera and Henry in the living room. Henry was on his knees, giving Vera's pussy a rather zealous licking, by the look of it.

Vera gasped loudly when she saw me and pushed Henry back, the got up. She walked up to me, naked.

"It was you! All those years ago. I knew it was you."

She hurried off and opened a drawer, pulled out a manila envelope and extracted the note I'd written her this morning.

"You wrote this!" handing it to me.

"Yes, I did."

"Your clothes. Those were the ones you wore that day. How? You haven't aged a day. How is that possible?"

"Vera, instead of seeking what might be possible in the seemingly impossible, it would benefit you greatly to just accept opportunities at face value. You turned down a great opportunity that day, one that would have changed the course of your life. All I wanted was some pussy from you."

I was taking my boots off, followed by my pants and shirt. My cock had risen to full hardness. I took her by the arm and led her to the bedroom, pushed her back on the bed and mounted her.

"Guide me in."

She reached down and positioned me at the opening of her cunt and I pushed into her and began fucking her with long, powerful strokes. Her whining grunts came with each gust of breath that my hard cock forced from her lungs and she orgasmed with a guttural cry. Her heels drummed my hips as she wiggled beneath my relentless onslaught into her depths.

I felt myself cumming, so I pounded into her with flesh bruising force and let my cock deliver my streaming sperm into her shaking body. I let my balls empty, the rolled over.

"Clean me up."

She shakily crawled down and grasped my slick, cum coated cock in her trembling hands, then began to lick it clean. After she finished, I smiled down at her,

"Now kiss it and say thank you."

Surprisingly she complied.

I got up and Henry excitedly shoved his cock into her cum drenched cunt and started fucking her. It was making a wet, squishing sound as his small cock slid into my cum that still filled her. All I could do is shake my head at the spectacle. I got dressed and looked at her as Henry used her,

"You find out anything on our arrangement?"

"Yes, I have meetings scheduled here tomorrow at one. I need you to bring a sample of the gold."

She looked at Henry,

"Will you hurry up, please."

"Vera, suck his cock. It'll be good practice for when I fuck your prudish face."

She pushed him off and crawled between his thin legs and took his cock into her mouth.

"You know, I might just manage to make a good little cock whore out of you yet."

I left, thinking it time to eat. I laughed thinking about Vera. When I talk dirty to her, I can see she reacts to it in a way that denotes pleasure. She actually likes it. She wants to be dominated.

Oh well, to each their own. I headed back across. Then changed into my shorts. Then went and sat in the courtyard.

Consuela was sitting by the pool munching churros and looking over brochures. I looked around. Bonita and Teresa came out of the house. Teresa came to me,

"Thank you, for letting us come back. We were afraid you wouldn't."

"Welcome back. Now I need food."

"Juany is making tamales, would you like some?"

"Sure, and a Shiner."

"Bonita! Shiner!"

Then left, coming back with a platter of tamales with refried beans and spanish rice. I dug in. Finally sated, I finished my beer and called out to Bonita.

"Beam and Coke, por favor!"

Mom came out with a strange man accompanied by two guards flanking him. She motioned to a chair, which he took and she sat down,

"Son, this is Tom Pervis. Tom, my son, Travis."

I extended my hand and he took it.

"Pleased to meet you, Tom."

"Likewise."

Bonita brought my drink.

"Mr Pervis, can I get you something to eat or drink?"

He gestured at my glass,

"What's that you're having?"

"Jim Beam and Coke."

He nodded and I gestured to Bonita, she took off. I felt Tom studying me. Looking over at him, I asked,

"Something wrong, Mr Pervis?"

"How old are you son?"

"18. But to be clear about something, I'm not your son. Here, in my home, I'm called many things. Those closest to me call me Travis. The other employees refer to me as sir and boss. Strangers call me Mr Miller."

"I'm just saying, the legal drinking age is 21."

"Here, it's whatever I say it is."

"I see."

"Do you? Do you really see? Let me be clear about something. This domain is my world. Here, I reign supreme. You are my mother's suitor. I respect that. Until you give me reason not to. Such as hurt her, or the child she is carrying. At which point, I will utterly disassemble your life. Please, enjoy my hospitality and feel welcome as my esteemed guest."

Mom spoke up,

"Come Tom, let me show you around."

Tom took his drink, and they left. The sun was easing down in the west. A gorgeous sunset.

Hitting the intercom,

"Sabrina, courtyard."

She came out and I motioned to Bonita to bring her a drink. After she was armed with her bourbon, I held out my arm. She took it. I headed out the gate and down to the lake.

"We still need those golf carts I told Carol to order."

"Right, she told me about them. I don't know what's up with that.

I headed to my truck. We got in and drove down to the feed pipe. It was blasting out a five foot diameter stream of purified, desalinated ocean water. Those pipeliners had done an excellent job.

Next, I headed for the lodge site. They were hard at work. I marveled at how quickly the have raised this structure. In just a couple or three more days, it would dried in, ready for stucco and interior finish. I had decided on the dark, rustic old Mexico interior. There's just something relaxing and reassuring about its qualities. It's going to have ten basic rooms, and six deluxe suites. A full outfitted commercial grade kitchen. There would be a wide double Argentina Gaucho grill located in the dining area where guests can watch their steaks and ribs being woodfired over mesquite on one side or Post Oak on the other.

I've decided to bring over a pair of double wide dry agers to set into the walls next to the Argentina grill area. They are climate controlled units with glass doors where big primal cuts of prime grade beef can be dry aged and viewed by clients. They'll be able to choose which cut they want their steak cut from.

Of course, there will be a walk in cooler where sides of prime grade beef will be wet aged to perfection. I will have four commercial grade greenhouses where fresh produce will be grown on-site year around. A climate controlled greenhouse where fresh herbs and spices will be grown.

Any extra meat and produce will be packaged and marketed under the lodge's brand name. Of course, there will be soundstages. One small one inside for the dining area, and a larger one outside for events planned by the client. They were forming the swimming pool. It will be a lagoon style, with a beach entry, large natural stone waterfall, and grotto behind it. A slide curving around it. A swim up bar area, outside dining and Tiki bar.

There will be a custom boat dock and fishing pier. Rifle range. Sporting clays range. A putting course.

I'm going to dedicate several thousand acres to wildlife management. Bring in high quality whitetail genetics. Perhaps a couple of desireable exotic species, for fair chase hunts in natural habitat. An area with quail alleys. All guided hunts. The fishing will be world class. Various boats available for guided fishing, water skiing, or just leisurely boat rides.

Everything a corporate family could want for a day or week of entertainment. Providing high quality jobs.

I want the clients to have high quality experiences. I'll settle for nothing less than the best for them. My employees will have the same. They will be paid well. Enjoy the best of benefits.

If I make but a single dollar of profit, it will be considered successful. But the incentives to provide me with exceptional profits will be in place, and have none of the unobtainable incentive programs used by the typical company to scam their employees. I'll give you 100 percent. I expect nothing less than 100 percent in return.

Sabrina looked around at the progress being made.

"Boss, you have no limits do you?"

"Not when it comes to leading by example and giving all of me to those that depend on me."

"Why did Angela leave you?"

I shrugged,

"The same reason my mother is. My grandmother. Ruth. All of them. They have different paths than mine. Different priorities, desires. Not everybody can handle the truth about who and what I am. I don't belong here. But I can't go back and pick up where I left off either. The forces of logic made a mistake and erased my biological presence on the other side. Who would ever believe me to be a 60 year old physicist in 2022 looking the way I do? Yet, here I am, just that very thing in an 18 year old body."

I looked around thinking, planning.

"Come on, I'll show you where I came from."

We drove to the barn. Crews were prepping the ground for the reinforced concrete walls. We went inside. She saw the portal and stood staring in absolute amazement.

I stepped up to it.

"You coming?"

She nodded her head.

"You're not scared are you?"

"Terrified."

I chuckled.

"Understandable. Now you know how I felt the day I strapped on that equipment that zapped me into the dark abyss and landed me here. It could have simply turned me into a puddle of primordial goo instead."

"Well, lead the way."

She took my hand and stepped across with me. She opened her eyes, havung expected something more dramatic instead of the simple step across the vastness of the unknown.

Blinking, she looked around at the equipment I had arrayed. Moving around exploring.

"Be careful. Do not press any buttons."

"Hell no, I'm not touching any of this crap."

I led the way upstairs. There were two guards posted at the door of the basement. Two more were in the living room playing Black Ops III on my Play Station 4.

They all acknowledged me and I nodded them back to what they were doing.

I showed her around the house. Then we went to the garage and got in my truck. I pulled out of the garage and drove to Dallas. She stared around in amazement. This was where she grew up. Now, she was seeing it 21st century style.

"Amazing. Just fucking amazing."

I stopped at a convenience store and we went in. She gawked at the vast array of choices of soft drinks, snacks and other crap available. Along with the prices. We spent the next few hours until dawn driving around looking at places she frequented as a child. Most were gone now. Replaced by some crappy trendy little vogue boutique or other.

She gave me directions and we drove to her childhood home. It was still there.But abandoned and nothing more than a hull.

We parked and went in. She walked through the house, to her bedroom. There she went in the closet and bumped around, coming out with a diary she had stashed in a secure hiding spot so many years ago.

"I always made an entry when I came to visit my parents."

We walked through her parents room. The kitchen. Living room. All of it a mere shell of the vibrant family home it once had been.

She had tears in her eyes.

"Let's go back. I can't handle this anymore."

We drove back to the house and went back through.

"Go lay down. Then take the helicopter to Dallas and visit your family. I've got business to tend to. Take today off. Tomorrow, too."