Timestopper Ch. 01: Late to Class

Story Info
Zach discovers something after he’s late to class.
2.1k words
4.54
22.5k
36

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach picked the watch up and turned it over in his hands. Again it didn't look like anything special. It was slightly smaller than his palm and the chain hanging from its top was maybe 6" long, as tarnished as the case itself. It did feel nice in his hand though, perfect actually, like it was made for his grip. And the way the chain clinked in the air it almost sounded like raindrops. And again as he looked more closely at the case he found the engravings, swirling in their hidden complexity. He sat naked on his bed and lost himself in them, running his fingers over it, trying to find some meaning to the patterns he kept seeing and then losing.

"Have fun" the note said. *This has to be magic too, right?* Zach thought to himself *I mean there's no other explanation--the dildo of whatever he said would make my dick bigger and here's my new huge dick. And the note. But what is this thing? What does it do? It has to do something doesn't it? "Have fun"?*

Zach clicked the button on top of the watch and with a satisfying click the face opened up. Immediately Zach snapped out of his stupor from the incredible events of the last 24 hours as he saw the time was 10 minutes to 10. Zach grabbed his phone to double check that the time was right and it was, to the minute. *Shit I'm going to be late for calc, and Ms. Johnson is a hardass about attendance I can't miss the 2nd class*.

Even with his whole world turning upside down Zach's nerd instinct prevailed. He grabbed a pair of old plaid boxers from his drawer and pulled them on, only to discover that his dick was way too big for them he couldn't even tuck it inside. *Fuck it* he thought as he took them off and grabbed a pair of shorts, deciding to go commando. But he ran into a similar problem with the shorts, and as he tried to adjust his anaconda so he could zipper up he started getting hard again. *fuck fuck fuck* he thought giving up on the shorts. He went and rummaged through his dirty laundry, finding the pair of basketball shorts he usually wore to bed. He could put them on easily enough but when he looked in the mirror on the back of their dorm door he realized he looked like he'd put a fucking sausage down his pants.

"Shitfuck!" Zach yelled aloud as he went into his closet and started throwing the winter clothes he had in boxes behind him. Finally he found the big old black hoodie he was looking for and threw it on--thankfully it was long enough to mostly cover up his indecently large dick desperately stretching against the nylon of his shorts. He tucked it to his side, grabbed his backpack and bolted to the door. Before immediately turning around and snatching the pocket watch and sticking it in his hoodie's pouch.

He ran out the dorm and across the quad, immediately sweating in the late August heat and his heavy sweatshirt. But even in his desperate race to make it to class Zach couldn't help but feel exultant at the way his dick flopped in his shorts.

Zach reached the classroom and was horrified to see that Ms. Johnson was already lecturing. He quietly opened the door and tried to sneak to his chair at the back of the room but then he heard the teacher call out, "You're late Mr. Thomas. No attendance points for this class."

Zach's face burned with shame as the class snickered at him and Ms. Johnson returned to her lecture on basic trig. He looked at the clock. 5 minutes after 10. *I barely missed it* Zach sulked to himself, unaware that he would never be late to anything ever again.

As the teacher droned on Zach curled up the heavy sleeves of his hoodie and took out his notebook and pencil to follow along and take notes. But he couldn't pay attention--his mind was on the sweat running down his face and sides, and on his dick hanging low over his chair.

"Rough morning, Zach?" The guy sitting next to him whispered. Zach looked over to see Sean, one of the guys that lived in the room next to him and Mike and shared their bathroom. He was a tall and thin ginger with short cropped hair and freckles and an infectious smile. Zach had forgotten they were in the class together.

"Yeah I overslept," Zach whispered, flushing again as he realized what a mess he must look.

"Well mondays I got logic at 8, but Thursdays I can help make sure you're ready to go," even in a whisper Zach could hear a hint of Sean's Georgia drawl.

"Thanks," Zach whispered back before Ms. Johnson's voice cut through like nails on a chalkboard, "Mr. Thomas if I hear you speaking while I am speaking again this will be the last class you're late to."

Zach melted into his chair as the class snickered again and Ms. Johnson returned to her lecture. Sean scribbled on the side of his notebook and tore off a tiny note and slid it over to zach.

"Sorry :(" it said and Zach gave Sean a quick glance to see him grimace. Zach smiled and pocketed the note as they both went back to listen to Johnson drone on.

Calc only met twice a week so it was an hour and 45 minutes instead of the usual hour. And damn was it boring. An hour in and he could tell literally no one was paying attention. People were looking at their phones under the table, doodling, zach was pretty sure Sean was sleeping with his eyes open as his pencil was limp in his hand and it looked like he was about to start drooling.

Zach took the pocketwatch out of his hoodie pouch and started to fiddle with it, trying to hide it from the teacher behind his book. He clicked the button on top and the lid sprang open. It sounded loud to Zach but as he looked around him no one seemed to notice. Zach watched the second hand tick by as his fingers explored the face and inside of the lid, trying to see if there was some button or something he was missing.

Then he noticed that the button that had opened the watch face, like the rest of the watch casing, was finely engraved, and in the middle of those fine engravings he suddenly clearly saw a simple triangular arrow pointing down. He pushed down on the button again and it went further than it did to open the watch till it was flush with the casing and with a final click the second hand crashed to a stop.

Suddenly the room was silent. Ms. Johnson's constant droning stopped and the small sounds of people fidgeting or taking notes disappeared. Zach quickly put the watch back in his hoodie, expecting another round of berating from the teacher.

But when he looked up Ms. Johnson was still facing the whiteboard, her hand outstretched in the middle of writing an equation. She looked frozen. Zach looked around to see if anyone else was seeing what he was seeing, but to his amazement the whole class was frozen in place.

He couldn't quite believe his eyes. Zach slowly waved his hand in front of Sean's face but he didn't so much as blink. Zach tapped his arm and then poked his cheek--nothing.

"Holy fucking shit," Zach said aloud and then he laughed, "oh my god this is awesome."

Zach got up from his chair and started walking around the room. It was the craziest feeling, walking among probably 30 people but none of them being aware of it, it was like he was invisible, or in some computer simulation, but it was better than either cause these were real people and he had total freedom. He looked over the other students like he was a proctor during an exam, checking out what their work looked like or grabbing their phones they were hiding under the table and checking what they were looking at. Mostly it was just boring Instagram and Snapchat messages, but one nerdy guy near the front was slyly checking out some hentai porn.

This gave Zach a wonderful, terrible idea. Zach could feel his dick start to surge as he pulled the kid away from his desk. The nerdy guy was not very attractive, he was lanky with greasy hair, about the type you'd expect to look at hentai in the middle of a class. But Zach was curious--he'd only seen one guy's hard dick before and he wasn't even sure that guy was even human.

Zach knelt in front of the nerdy kid and could already see the outline of a boner poking straight out of his crotch. Zach unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled them and his old boxers down to his ankles, letting the dude's long thin and tightly cut cock pop free. Zach's own meat was rock hard, half pulling his basketball shorts off him. He looked around at the oblivious faces of his classmates as he stripped down and knelt in front of the nerd, brazenly jerking himself while he took guy's hard dick in his mouth. It was so fucking hot. Zach had dreamt of sucking a cock for years and here he was sucking his second in less than 24 hours. He loved even the bitter taste of the nerd's pre, loved the musky scent and sweaty taste, he just loved the way this dick, any dick, felt in his mouth. He looked up and saw the look the nerd had been giving his hentai, a secret downward glance and a slight bite of his lower lip. And within seconds Zach could feel it cumming and he shot his load all over the guy's thin hairy legs and pants. You'd think he hadn't cum in a week, let alone an hour ago.

Zach sat down on the ground, naked and out of breath. His mind was racing with all the possibilities of this newfound power, and questions too. And as the questions started coming Zach started to worry--*Where exactly is frozen? Is it the whole world or just this room? Could someone walk in and see everyone like this and me here? Is there a time limit? Oh shit I gotta clean up.*

Zach quickly stood up and pulled his clothes back on, then he tried to get the nerdy guy he'd just been sucking back into position. He grabbed some tissues from Ms. Johnson's desk and wiped his cum off him as best he could, and pulled his pants back up and maneuvered him back to how he found him. Thankfully here he found he had almost an innate instinct to put things back the way they were when time froze, like legos that wanted to fit snugly back in position.

Zach got back to his seat and felt himself naturally fall back into the hunched over pose he'd had at his desk, his watch in hand. But just before he was about to press the button again he had an idea. He walked to the front of the class and moved the marker in Ms' Johnson's hand back a few inches so she was barely gripping it by the tip. Zach returned to his desk back to his original position and pressed the button.

Immediately the drone of the teacher's lecture continued like it had never stopped, but quickly there was a series of reactions. As Ms. Johnson wrote her equations she dropped the marker to the ground. Simultaneously the nerdy guy near the front spasmed in his chair and his phone fell out of his lap to clatter on the floor. It must've hit his silence switch because immediately the sounds of an anime girl's moans could be heard. The room burst into laughter as he quickly picked it up and silenced it again. Zach also noticed Sean laughing with the rest of the class but absentmindedly rubbing his cheek.

Zach felt bad as Ms. Johnson turned on the guy, yelling at him about her phone policy but thankfully oblivious to what exactly the sound was that had briefly escaped his phone. She'd been too distracted picking up her marker. After a couple minutes and some general murmuring the class got back into the dreary monotony of the trig lecture, but Zach's heart was racing. He was actually affecting reality when he froze time, it wasn't some dream or illusion this power was real, it had real effects. Sean felt him poke his cheek, the marker did move in her hand, and Zach was 99% sure that he'd made that nerdy guy cum in his pants.

*Holy fuck* Zach thought, *I need to play with this thing*.