Tina and Her Volleyball Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out with her hand and took hold of the cover of his bed and very carefully began to lift it and then move it down. She exposed a pair of boxer shorts, much to her disappointment and with the way he was sleeping, she couldn't even see the front of him where his cock would be. She waited a little longer and then became even more adventurous, pushing against his hip, hoping to prompt him to roll onto his back. He stirred as she pushed and she panicked, moving her hand, ready to flee but he didn't actually wake. She tried again, this time with success as Greg rolled onto his back still fast asleep. One leg had fallen out to the side with the knee bent. Heather could see the faint outline of his soft cock within the boxers and she ran a finger over it, watching his face and chest for signs of him awakening.

Heather noticed that there was an opening in the front of his boxers and she became even more brazen, manipulating his underwear until the head of his cock was poking out. She teased it with her finger, poking a little and stroking and watched as it started to swell. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on it, getting it wet before running it around the head of his cock. It glistened in the dim light of the hotel room and continued to grow, pushing out through the opening in his underwear.

Greg stirred slightly again but didn't wake and Heather decided to get his cock between her lips. She carefully moved onto the bed and lowered her mouth over her coach's cock, sucking it gently into her mouth, resting the head on her tongue as she carefully watched his face for signs of his waking. She could feel his cock growing inside her mouth, hardening more and more the longer she held him there. Her pussy was leaking freely now; she was so aroused by she was doing. Greg's swollen cock now filled her mouth and she swirled her tongue around at the same time that she moved it in and out, feeling the soft skin glide over her tongue. Greg groaned and she froze, undecided. She knew that she wanted him. She wanted him really bad and from how hard he'd been yesterday, she knew that she turned him on, but at the same time, he did seem pretty intent on maintaining a professional relationship and distance. Suddenly she worried that if she kept going and he woke up, she'd be off the team and or worse, kicked out of school. She let his cock slip from her mouth. She pulled the covers up and was about to leave when she had a last wicked thought. She slipped off her sopping wet thong and slipped it under his pillow. Then she went back to her own room, softly closing the doors and hopping back into bed to wait for the start of their final day in the tournament.

----------------

Greg woke up with an ache in his cock. His hand wandered down and he found that he had managed to slip out of the opening in his boxers in his sleep. He thought back to his night with the two chaperones the night before and hardened immediately. The raunchy night had even affected his dreams as he thought he remembered dreaming that someone was giving him a head job even after all the action earlier on that evening.

Glancing at the clock, he decided that it was time to get up. He stretched out on the bed and as his arm passed beneath his pillow, he discovered another thong. This one was black and when he pulled it out for closer examination, noted that the previous owner had left tell tale signs that they'd been enjoying themselves at the time. He sniffed it tentatively and could definitely smell pussy. His cock became hard again as he glanced at the door to the adjacent room. Heather, he decided. After she'd grabbed his cock yesterday, it had to be her. She and Tina were the only two that really could have pulled it off and Tina was way too focused on winning for it to be her.

He thought back to Heather grabbing him and the feel of her butt under his hand and his cock lurched. He wrapped the thong around himself and had a couple of tugs before sighing and moving to the shower. He stashed the thong in his luggage and got ready for the tournament.

------------------

On the bus Anna and Barbara both greeted him warmly, obliquely and playfully referring to the events of the previous evening. While trying to deflect them, he looked around to make sure that everyone else was on board. He caught Heather watching him and she gave him a smile, which he returned even as she slipped her tongue from her mouth to lick her lips ever so slightly.

"This could be a long day," Greg thought to himself as he settled in the driving seat and set off for the campus.

The girls excelled themselves throughout the day, playing far better than even Greg had hoped for and making it right through to the final which went to the wire. In the end, the fifth and final set of the tournament was the decider. It was only after nearly losing that the girls strung a couple of desperate points together to win the day.

Needless to say, they were ecstatic. Greg found himself swarmed by the group of hot young girls as they jumped up and down around him, he felt a hand grab at his arse and another seize his cock. He looked down to see Heather in front of him with a massive grin on her face, but had no chance of working out who had grabbed his butt from behind. He managed to push Heather's hand away and then extricated himself and allowed the girls to continue celebrating on their own.

On the bus on the way back, the girls sang songs, chanted, cheered and laughed and Tina stood up to announce that at last she wouldn't be demanding early nights or any sort of restraint, "Because tonight we PARTY!!!" she screamed, the massive trophy on the floor before her. Greg thought he'd go deaf in the onslaught of noise that followed.

The bus cleared out quickly when they arrived back at the hotel as the girls all rushed inside to shower and change ahead of the celebrations. Tina was the last one off and hesitated by her coach before she left.

"Um, Mr Danes, I just really want to thank you personally for the effort that you've put in. Saving our team and then actually taking the time to care and learn about the game, well it's a shit load more than I could ever have hoped for," she said, her winning grin refusing to leave her face even as her voice began to turn husky after all the yelling and screaming.

"Tina, the pleasure has been all mine," Greg assured her standing up to stretch whilst he waited for her to step down out of the bus.

"Oh well it should be!" She said, leaning forward to hug him, crushing her small tits against him, "And I'm sure it will be too." She dashed off at that, leaving him wondering at what she meant for a few moments before shaking his head and moving the bus around to the back of the hotel.

When he dragged the equipment in through the entrance and up to his room, he found the door to Tina and Heather's room open with girls all over the place.

"Hurry up Mr D, its party night and you have to join us!" Cheryl said as she left the room to head for her own. Greg glanced in and saw several girls in various states of dress moving around. The bathroom door was open and Heather was standing inside in just a bra and her volleyball shorts and she was just reaching to undo the bra clasp.

"Um, maybe you should close the door," Greg suggested to the rest of the girls in the room who looked round and saw Heather. They all giggled and shut the main door in his face.

Greg deposited his gear in the corner of his room and then headed for the shower, the noise from the next room continuing but mostly consisting of squeals and giggles. After his shower, he pulled on his best pair of jeans and a tight fitted t-shirt that he knew would cling to his chest and abs before heading down to the restaurant. The noise next door had calmed down and he assumed that the girls must have sorted themselves out by now.

"Damn Mr D, that's one hot arse you have there!" he heard someone say from behind him. He turned, blushing to see Susan following him down the hall. She was wearing a hot little asymmetrical dress, light blue in colour, single shouldered and with the high side of the skirt barely covering her hip.

"Er thanks, not that you should notice but you look pretty good too," he said, feeling lame. He struggled to keep his eyes from bugging out of his head at the setter, her curly red hair setting the colour of the dress off beautifully. He dragged his eyes from her breasts to smile at her, catching her bringing her own gaze up from below the waist. They were soon joined by Mandy and Jade and made their way to the hotel restaurant where most of the team was now waiting.

"We're going to be late you know," Tina said, her hands tangled in Heather's hair.

"Uh huh," Heather mumbled even as she sucked Tina's clit into her mouth.

"Everyone will know what we we're doing."

"Uh huh," Heather said again, pulling the hard clit with her lips.

"Oh fuck Heather, later, please? I can't concentrate when I think I need to be somewhere, you know that. There's no more volleyball, tonight we can share a bed."

"Well only because of that," Heather said, releasing her friend, "and because you made me cum first!"

Champagne flowed early at the dinner and Greg was the only one to hold back, watching as the girls enjoyed their unexpected success. Barbara and Anna joined in happily and soon Greg found himself surrounded by a table full of giggling and over excited tipsy girls.

"We need cowboys!" Mandy called out to a chorus of agreement and soon shots were being passed all around the table. One was put in front of Greg and he tried to pass it off, but the girls were insistent. Giving up, he threw it back to squeals and yells of approval and then ordered himself a beer. Soon he had a happy buzz going, but a shred of responsibility had him suggest that perhaps they'd better move the party to a less public area.

"Pool party!" Cheryl called out and in moments girls were fleeing to their rooms to change into swim suits.

"Come on, there's no way you want to miss this," Barbara said to him, taking him by the hand and leading him off in pursuit of the disappearing girls.

"I think you might be right," Greg laughed. He headed upstairs and went to his room to change. When he emerged, there were bikini clad girls going every where, moving from room to room, slapping each other's butts playfully, stealing towels and generally causing mayhem in the hall as they coordinated a chaotic move to the pool. Heather appeared before him in her black bikini and grabbed his hand.

"Come on Mr D, let's go have some fun!"

Greg couldn't help but think about the fun he'd like to have and wondered if today would be the day that his resistance crumbled as Heather's butt bounced along in front of him, the material of her bikini clinging tightly to her curves. They entered the pool room and were greeted by a cacophony of sound, girls jumping in and out of the water, screaming and squealing. Greg hadn't even had time to register everything that was going on when Heather jumped into the pool, holding his hand tight enough to get him off balance. He fell in with a gasp, still holding onto the towel that he'd brought with him. He came up spluttering to find Heather laughing and grinning and all the girls applauding loudly. He threw the soggy towel to the edge of the pool and took a mock bow.

Tina appeared bringing with her a stack of paper cups, mixers and a couple of bottles of vodka. She set up a drinks table and poured several, taking one for herself and coming over to the edge of the pool. Greg watched as she descended the steps, her long slim legs gradually disappearing until her red bikini bottoms reached the water and also disappeared. She was tall enough that when she was finally at the bottom step, her breasts were poised just above the water line. Greg stared as she lowered them beneath the water and then stood up again, the now wet red material slick against her small breasts, the nipples clearly defined. He glanced to her face and knew was busted again staring, but Tina just smiled when she saw him looking.

He tore his gaze from her when Barbara and Anna walked in to join the rest of them. Barbara was outrageously dressed in a wicked weasel bikini that left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

"Oh you're fucking kidding!" Alice said, turning all shades of red when she saw what her mother was wearing. The girls gave her a good natured ribbing, but there were also plenty of comments about hoping that they could pull off a suit like that when they were Barbara's age. Alice simply made her way to the drinks table and poured a large drink before heading to the other end of the pool.

"Awesome suit," Heather said to Barbara as she came over to chat to the older woman.

"Isn't it great, it just makes me feel so dirty to wear it, especially here," Barbara said, looking down at Heather. "I wonder what you'd look like in it."

"Huh no offence, but I don't think there's enough of it to hold my tits in place," Heather laughed. Barbara reached across to where Heather stood with her breasts submerged and after quickly glancing around to check, pulled one of the cups of her bikini to one side, exposing her breast.

"Doesn't seem like there's that much holding you now," she laughed as Heather instinctively reacted to pull the bikini back over her tit. Then she quickly reached beneath the water and grabbed Barbara's bottoms and pulled, knowing that as small as it was, she would have just given her a double wedgie.

"Mmm, I like it when you play dirty," Barbara laughed as she felt her ass and pussy split by the tiny suit.

The craziness in the pool continued and Greg found himself staying in the water, keeping his cock beneath the surface because everywhere he turned, he was presented with tight bums and pert tits. As the girls played around, it seemed inevitable that every now and then someone would have their top stolen or get pantsed on the side of the pool and he kept seeing the occasional breast or flash of bum or pussy as a result. All of which combined to ensure he developed a rock hard cock.

"Like a drink Mr D?" Fiona asked him.

"Thanks Fiona, I think I need one."

She climbed from the pool, his eyes following her as her butt lifted from the water in her tiny yellow bikini. She poured a drink for him and waited by the table, holding it out for him. Greg tried to get her to bring it over to him, but Fiona laughed and said he had to get out of the water to get it. Their discussion soon had others listening and the girls were jeering him, telling him to man up and get out of the water.

"He's probably worried we'll see how hard his cock is!" Jade teased and soon all the girls as well as Barbara and Anna were lined up to watch him get out of the pool.

"Whats' the matter, worried about us seeing your bulging cock? Why don't I give you a reason for it to be nice and hard?" Fiona teased and to everyone's delight and Greg's shock, she reached behind her back and undid her bikini top before dropping it to the ground and standing with her AA cupped breasts proudly exposed. Cheers erupted from the other girls.

"Go on Greg, you know you want to," Barbara teased, following Fiona's lead.

"Fuck Mum!" Alice complained.

"Hey, don't be such a prude," Barbara laughed.

"God at least your Mum isn't embarrassing," Alice sighed to Jessica.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," Anna said to Alice, "It's just your mother's tits and with that, she shrugged her way out of the top half of her black one piece suit to stand with her own tits out. Greg didn't know where to look as the girls suddenly seemed to decide that he was more likely to get out of the water if they all had their tits out. In moments even Jessica and Alice had given up all resistance and the entire volleyball team and two of their mothers, all with their breasts exposed, surrounded him. If he'd been hard before, he was like titanium now and gave in. He walked from the water, his wet shorts clearly clinging to the hard pole of his cock.

The girls roared their delight and he blushed, feeling like a piece of meat as he accepted his drink from Fiona.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" she asked with a laugh.

"I think its harder than ever," Heather joked, standing next to her and looking at his cock.

"Um yeah, thanks," Greg laughed, guzzling it like he'd not had a drink in years.

He wasn't quite sure where to go next when someone called out from behind him, "Skinny dip!" He turned as the girls all squealed again and saw Jenn throw her floral bikini bottom aside and leap into the pool. She wasn't lonely for long as a cascade of bikinis flew about the room exposing pussies left right and centre. Greg quickly jumped into the pool before he was asked to join in. It didn't help.

"Come on Mr D, get it out!" Tina yelled, advancing on him in the water. He moved to get away but was quickly surrounded and found that despite his obvious strength advantage, when 10 girls decide to get your pants off you, there's not too many ways of resisting without hurting them and he didn't want to do that. So he was soon naked in the water which felt great other than the nagging in his brain that told him again he was way over that line he wasn't supposed to cross. The fact that a number of girls took advantage of the situation enough to grab his cock only reinforced the fact.

He turned around at one point to see Susan and Fiona tangled in a naked kiss in the shallow corner of the pool and as much as he wanted to stay, knew that he had to get out of there. He dashed from the water and grabbed a towel. He didn't even bother looking for his shorts, just wrapped himself in the towel, grabbed his room card and fled, the girls calling after him about being a party pooper!

Tina watched Greg disappear, disappointed that he'd fled, but at the same time seeing an opportunity. She found a moment when everything was quiet and slipped her bikini back on before leaving the pool, promising that she'd be back soon. She made her way back to her room. Her coach had a few minutes head start, but she doubted he'd be going straight to sleep anyway.

Closing the main door behind her, she went to the doors joining their room and quietly as she could, opened them. Greg scrambled when the door started opening, but not quickly enough to hide the fact that he'd been on the bed masturbating.

"Tina!" he said indignantly. "You can't be here."

"But I am Mr D and its high time that you were properly thanked for taking us on and coaching us," she said, moving across the room.

"Well you've thanked me, that's all I need," he said.

"Oh I think I can thank you better than that, and I can see for myself that you need more," she said, reaching behind her back to untie her bikini top. It fell to the floor, revealing her small breasts as she moved even closer to Greg.

"Tina," he said.

"Yes?" she replied, taking the final step to the bed and reaching down to pull the covers that he'd grabbed away from him. His hands covered his cock, but it was clear that it was very erect.

"We can't," he mumbled as she climbed onto the bed, long thin legs straddling him as she took advantage of the fact that his physical restraint didn't match the verbal.

"We can," she said.

Her head was now positioned over his, her pussy hovering over his hands as they continued to try and protect him. Her blonde hair fell about her face and her blue eyes nailed him to the bed as she lowered her mouth to his, tongue leading just slightly as her lips parted and were met by his mouth, willingly and hungrily, his resistance gone. Their tongues swirled and danced, exploring avidly. Greg's hands moved from covering his cock to her hips, poised on the waistband of her bikini. Tina lowered herself until her pussy ground down on his stiff cock, her hips rocking and rolling as she finally got to kiss her coach.

1...345678