Tina and Scott Pt. 02

Story Info
So many people, no enough time.
3.4k words
4.57
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

It was Saturday, and I was thankful to not having to work overtime. Sure the money is nice, but I would much rather be laying naked in my backyard soaking up the sun. Kathy was inside getting things ready for our party we were going to have that evening, a gathering of whoever wanted to come over and be naked with us. Who showed up varied, life is complicated and some people have kids to deal with, others have family gatherings, or any other number of life events. Kathy and I try to have an open house every Saturday night during the summer. Our house is always open if someone wants to stop by, but Saturdays are more of a party atmosphere. We are kind of like Las Vegas-what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and whatever happens at our party stays at our party. We have a good base of friends that understand and abide by this rule.

I was laying there just relaxing, eyes closed, music playing. I was drinking lemonade right now, preferring to save the alcohol for the nights events. I was so relaxed that I jumped a little as I heard Scott telling me to suck his cock.

About a month ago, Scott watched as I fucked Tina. I ended up sucking him off while he watched, but I didn't fuck him. I wasn't even sure I would. He had admitted to fucking a couple guys before, but because his cock was smaller, I knew the sex would be okay, but nothing earth shattering. Although he did have a nice ass, something I appreciate, it doesn't make up for everything.

I was a little pissed. I may like sucking cock, but it isn't something that I need to do. Sex with guys is for fun only, there is never anything else attached to it. When Scott told me to suck his cock, it came across to me as part demand, part expectation. Although I knew Scott, he had never been naked at my house before, and up until he watched me fuck Tina, had never even shown any interest before. It just turned me off. I looked at him and told him to go pinch Kathy's nipples, she will suck and fuck him. Then I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax.

I laid there for a few minutes and finally calmed down. I wasn't sure where Scott had run off to, nor did I care. I reached for my lemonade and saw Tina and Kathy coming out of the house laughing. Since Tina and I had started fucking, it seemed they had grew even closer as friends. I think that my fucking Tina so much freed up a lot of time for Kathy to fuck other people, something she loved to do.

After the first couple years of our marriage I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up sexually with her, and by us deciding to fuck other people we were freed up in ways that we both enjoy. Kathy had told me- I thought at the time it was in jest but now years later I am not so sure- that it was her goal to fuck every person she met. I have seen her meet someone in the store and fuck them. I have seen her go to the park and fuck some random person. Her enjoyment of sex seemed to be her whole purpose in life, and when she tried being monogamous with me it had just made her miserable. She is well aware of how close Tina and I have become, and the weird part is instead of being worried, it just made her and Tina closer as friends. Somehow, their sharing of me was the glue that cemented their friendship. And that was more than okay with me.

I saw Scott follow them out of the house, carrying a beer. He had a sullen look on his face and I wondered if Kathy had shot him down as well, or if he was still not-so-butt hurt from earlier. I realized I was still a little pissed and chuckled that he looked sad. He watched as Tina set down the stuff she had carried out and came over to me.

She bent down and gave me a deep kiss, looked down and saw my cock had already gotten hard. She smiled and said she was glad she still had that affect on me, and I told her I seriously doubted it would ever go away. She straddled me and lowered her pussy down onto my cock. She was already wet, and she wrapped her arms around my neck as she lowered herself all the way down and said that I still have that affect on her too. She kissed me again and said she was kind of surprised. She said used to get wet thinking about my cock going into her pussy, but now just thinking of me in general gets her wet. I nuzzled into her neck and told her this is why we are perfect for each other. She kissed me again and said that she will never doubt that, she knows in her heart we are perfect together.

She glanced over at Scott and asked me if I knew what was wrong with him. I told her how he can come out demanding a blow job and how it had pissed me off. She told me that ever since he had saw how big my cock was he wouldn't stop talking about how it. He would say how it was the biggest one he had ever seen and how he understands why she wants me to fuck her so much. She said at first it was hot, and they had fucked a few times while talking about it, but it had gotten old. It was as if he was obsessed with it and his mind was never on her anymore. He had even started to get snippy with her a few times about how she always gets my cock and he hasn't even seen it again yet. She had told him to text me and see about getting together but he acted like he was scared. Thankfully he had been gone the last few weekends playing gigs so she didn't have to deal with him. But this weekend he was free, and she had finally had enough and brought him over herself.

I told her I didn't know what to say and that I was sorry. She just giggled and said he will get over it. She told me maybe I should just fuck him and get it over with. She said she knows his cock is small, but that he does have a cute ass. I looked over at Scott, and he was playing off not watching Tina fuck me. He was sitting on the edge of the chair trying to hide his hard on, and I checked out his ass. I told her that he did have a cute ass, and that it would look good on my cock. She told me that she would appreciate it if I fucked him sooner rather than later.

I called Kathy over and when she came over she gave me and Tina each a kiss. Tina quickly filled her in on what we had been talking about, and Kathy agreed to get Scott into the bedroom. Tina grabbed one of Kathy's boobs and started sucking on the nipple, knowing it would absolutely get Kathy going sexually. Kathy let her suck,then switched nipples in her mouth and Tina sucked on the other nipple. Kathy looked at Scott, said she was ready, and walked over to him. I heard her tell Scott she wanted to fuck him, and his face lit up. I guess it didn't matter so much who fucked him as long he gets to blow his load.

Tina bounced on my cock until she reached orgasm. Then she kissed me and said she wasn't going to let me cum,but wanted to save it for Scott. She wanted to see it dripping out of Scott's ass. I told her there was enough for both of them, rolled her over onto the ground, and fucked her until I filled her pussy with my cum. Then we laid there kissing for a couple minutes, until Tina said we should probably go rescue Kathy. We got up and walked into the house while holding hands, neither one of us ready to let the other go.

We peeked around the corner into the bedroom and saw Kathy and Scott in a 69. Kathy saw us peeking and smiled at us. She took the KY she had laid out and covered Scott's ass with it, grabbed a dildo, and started to fuck him with it. I could see Scott was enjoying it and he was squirming under Kathy. She pushed her pussy harder onto his face and I heard him sucking for air. I knew Kathy wouldn't let up and we needed to help.

Tina knew it too, and she knelt in front of me and sucked me until I was hard. Then she stood up and kissed me, telling me she was actually kind of horny to see me fuck Scott. I smiled and told her that he did have a really nice ass, and we walked into the room.

Kathy pulled the dildo out of Scott's ass and he groaned when she stopped. He started begging for more, and his fingers started playing with Kathy's ass as he continued to eat her pussy. Kathy squeezed KY onto my cock and rubbed it until the whole shaft was slick. She had positioned Scott on the edge of the bed, so when she moved out of the way it was easy for me to get to his ass. I walked up, rubbed the head of my cock over his ass, and then slipped it in. I felt a little pop as I broke his tightness, and I thought by the sounds Tina was making that she was going to orgasm as she watched me penetrate him. As I started to slide in and out of him, Kathy got off and pushed Tina onto the bed.

I knew Kathy liked the taste of Tina's pussy almost as much as I do, and I have had the pleasure of watching the two of them fuck before. Scott hadn't, I am not sure he even knew she had fucked Kathy before. I could tell he couldn't decide what he wanted to watch more, me fuck his ass or Kathy eat Tina's pussy. His eyes kept darting back and forth, but they soon glazed over as the rhythm of my cock in his ass drove him crazy. He grabbed his cock and stroked it as I fucked him, and it wasn't long before he spilled cum onto his stomach.

Tina had managed to get into a 69 with Kathy, and Kathy's 44DD boobs were hanging by her sides. Scott reached over and started to pinch the nipples. i reached down and fondled his nut sack, trying to get him hard again, but I wasn't having any luck. Some guys can only cum one time, and it appeared Scott was one of them.

I pulled out of Scott, wiped off my cock with a wet wipe, put more KY on it, and moved over to Kathy. I fucked her in the ass while Tina ate her pussy. I figured if Scott was going to get hard again, this would do it, but no luck. Tina came up and kissed me again, I could taste Kathy's cum on her lips. Tina wrapped her arms around my neck again as Kathy ate her pussy. Finally Tina whispered to me she wanted me to see my cum drip out of Scott. So I kissed Tina one last time, pulled out of Kathy, and after another clean and lube, told Scott to get on his hands and knees.

At first he didn't want to even move, he couldn't keep his eyes off Kathy eating Tina's pussy. Tina reached around and slapped him, and told him to do what was told. Almost robotic, he followed her command and soon had his ass pointing toward me. I squirted a little more KY on him and then didn't show him any mercy. I knew he would still be a little tight but I wanted to hurt him for pissing me off earlier. So I entered him as fast as I could and really hammered him. His whole body was shaking and I had to hold him still until I felt the cum starting to rise up. Tina new from the look on my face how close I was, and she leaned over and kissed me deep. That was all it took and I exploded deep inside Scott. Once I was finished I pulled out of him and Tina watched as my cum started dripping onto the bed. She started to orgasm, with Kathy happily lapping up every last drop.

Scott collapsed on the bed, and I did another clean. Kathy then sucked me hard and whispered in my ear that she wanted to see me fuck Tina in the ass. This was something I hadn't done before, Tina had never mentioned wanting it that way. Tina had moved into doggy position and when I got behind her I figured what the hell. Kathy squirted KY onto her hand and lubed my cock. Then she squirted a little more and covered Tina's ass with it. I slid in her ass a lot easier than I thought I was going to. I realized Kathy must fuck her ass with dildos and that is how she knew Tina wanted it.

Kathy then climbed on the bed and laid down in font of Tina. Tina went down on her, hungry for more pussy. She looked back at me and told me to fuck her hard, so I grabbed her by the waist and held her steady as I picked up the pace. It was all Tina could do to keep her tongue on Kathy's pussy.

Scott was playing with his cock as he watched and finally had gotten hard again. He climbed on Kathy and started to titty fuck her. I couldn't see very good but I could tell Kathy wasn't enjoying it very much. She likes to suck cock as she is titty fucked and I didn't think Scott's cock would slide out past Kathy's large boobs. Luckily for Scott, Tina was still eating her pussy. This kept Kathy satisfied just enough that she allowed Scott to continue.

I heard Tina ask Kathy is she would eat her pussy, and Kathy rolled Scott off of her and slid underneath Tina. Kathy's hands touched mine as we both tried to keep Tina steady. Scott had moved and was rubbing his cock on Kathy's pussy. He soon slid into her and started to fuck her.

I could feel the cum starting to rise up me again, and Tina knew it too. She looked at me and told me to fill her ass with my cum, and I blew my wad deep inside her ass. When the first wad of hot cum hit inside her it triggered her own orgasm, and I could hear Kathy lapping as fast as she could while I filled Tina's ass.

I cleaned up and laid on the bed. Tina snuggled into me as Scott continued to pound Kathy. Tina has a habit of playing with my cock and soon had it hard again. I was starting to get a bit sore, but I sure wasn't going to complain. It wasn't long and we heard Scott groan as he started to cum. We watched him fill Kathy's pussy with his cum.

Scott laid down next to Tina and she asked him if he was done bitching about not getting my cock. His face turned red, and he said it was good and he was happy. Tina told him that is good but he wasn't done yet. She winked at me and then told him to suck my cock. Scott's face got even brighter red, but Tina told him to do it or he would get smacked again. Scott moved down and took the head of my cock in his mouth and used his tongue to explore the head of my cock. Kathy came up and kissed Tina, then kissed me.

Kathy then went and got a strap on from the toy box. Tina told me it wasn't fair that everyone got their ass fucked but me. Kathy squirted lube on my ass and started to fuck me. Tina kept Scott sucking my cock, even pushing his head down making him choke a few times. I could see Tina's pussy shining with wetness, and I told her to sit on my face. I was hungry for her cum on my tongue. She quickly moved her pussy onto my face and my tongue went to work. She watched as Scott sucked my cock, and every so often either her or Kathy would tell him how to suck it.

Finally Tina told Scott to move out of the way and she slid her pussy onto my cock. She leaned down and took my hands in hers, her breasts on my lips. I sucked her nipples as she used her hips to ride my cock. I could feel Kathy pick up the pace fucking my ass as she started to cum. Then she slid out of my ass and laid on the bed next to me, watching me and Tina fuck.

Tina sat up straight and bounced on my stomach. She played with her nipples as she rode me. Kathy started sucking on my nipple, knowing it drives me crazy. I wasn't going to last long, but I wanted to finish on top of Tina.

I pulled Tina close to me and rolled her onto her back. I began to fuck her nice and slow. We were kissing each other as we fucked, both of us just getting into the other. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held on to me. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear, making her wiggle underneath me. She grabbed my face and pulled my lips to her mouth, and sucked in my bottom lip and nibbled on it. Her legs let go of my waist and opened up. I started to pump her faster, and the sweat from our bodies made us slippery. We kissed deeply as we started to cum together, my cock as deep in her pussy as I could go.

We all laid there together on the bed for a few minutes, catching our breaths. I looked at the clock and saw we still had about an hour before the first person would show up for the party. Kathy told me to take a nap and got up to finish getting things ready for the party. Scott laid there for a minute, but I knew he was uncomfortable. His wife Tina was snuggled into me instead of him, and I could tell it bothered him a little. I whispered to Tina to look at Scott, but she just looked me in the eyes and said she didn't care, he needs to get used to this. She kissed me gently and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep. The gentle rhythm of her breathing soon made my eyes heavy, and I fell asleep holding her tight.

Tina and I woke up when we heard voices laughing in the living room. We glanced at the clock and realized an hour and a half had passed. Scott was gone, probably in the living room. I ran my hands over Tina's body, enjoying the smooth curves. She just laid there glowing, looking into my eyes and kissing my chest.

Suddenly Amanda peeked around the corner, and told Tina to quick hogging me and for us to come join the party. Tina told her the party was in the bed not in the living room, and Amanda jumped in the bed with us. She quickly took my cock in her mouth and sucked me hard. Then she climbed on and fucked me while Tina watched. It didn't take her long until she started to cum. Tina giggled and moved down giving Amanda a quick kiss. Then they both reached down and pulled me out of bed. Amanda grabbed my cock and led me into the living room where a small group had already gathered. Porn was playing on the TV and people had already started drinking. My cock was still a bit sore, so I knew I would have to take it easy, but looked forward to having some fun with our friends.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers