Tinder Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora stopped frigging herself, frustrated that the video had not hit the mark. Instead she lay there, considering now -- for the first time really, why Archie would have been watching such porn? Maybe it was his way of dealing with the situation, she told herself. Maybe he wanted to know a bit more about how it felt, she wondered, and a strange tingle ran through her, which she put down to the remnants of her failed orgasm rather than allowing her mind to explore what may have been the real reason behind it.

Nora puffed loudly, still frustrated from the denied orgasm. She looked back at the laptop and, on a whim scrolled down to see some of the other thumbnails. Most of them were of the same ilk with similar titles like "Daddy punishes Daughter" or "Daughter seduces Dad." Then one thumbnail in particular caught her eye.

It was titled "Father mistakes daughter for wife." Nora's pussy tingled nicely once more, and again, she refused to let her mind consider the why. The video thumbnail intrigued her, the first shot showed a female, face down on the bed, her face buried in the pillow, the sheet pulled up over her until only her bare shoulders were visible.

Nora played it, savouring the anticipation of it. The screen buffered for a moment, and it just added to Nora's growing excitement. Finally the video started, the camera zoomed in on the woman and then slowly panned down her body. Despite being covered by the sheet, Nora could see the outline of what was a very sexy looking body.

There was no sound on the video, until a light knock was heard. The camera turned as the bedroom door opened and a man of about 50 yrs old, bare chested and wearing just shorts, walked in.

The man looked at his watch "Honey have you seen my phone?" he enquired softly.

There was no response from the woman. Nora looked on intently, her hand again drifting down to her pussy, which was now suddenly sodden once more.

In the video, the man looked at his watch once more then announced, "You know what -- the kids aren't up yet. How about we enjoy some morning glory?" he huffed, his voice actually sounding authentic in its softness.

Again, there was no response from the female, but Nora could feel the excitement build in her own body.

In the Video, the man slowly drew the sheet back over the female's body and Nora gasped. The girl was stunning, her legs were long and slim, leading up to her arse which was a lovely round shape, her smooth back curving into a sleek neck, covered marginally by some long black hair.

Nora twitched as a low moan came from the female, and the man took this as a sign to proceed. Again, Nora had to remind herself that these were actors, the situation wasn't real. She frigged herself in anticipation, knowing from the video title, what the end result was going to be.

The man used the palms of his hands and separated the girls buttocks to reveal her brown puckered arsehole. The camera zoomed in, and Nora licked her lips excitedly at the vision. The female gave only a slightly louder moan, which sounded to Nora very much like a moan of approval.

The man allowed spit from his mouth to drizzle down onto the female's arsehole, then sucking his thumb he promptly placed his thumb at the puckered hole and pressed it slowly till it popped in. The camera has zoomed in once more so that Nora now saw the man's thumb in glorious detail as it entered the female's arse.

Nora had not been expecting that, but in truth it excited her all the more. Anal sex was not something she and Archie had done, though they had both agreed to try it at some point she recalled.

Nora chided herself, thinking of Archie. This isn't about Archie, she lied to herself -- knowing full well that it was ALL about her and Archie, her father.

In the video, the man slipped his other hand under the female's body and presumably made contact with her pussy. "God you're already so wet." the man exclaimed.

This time the woman gave a louder discernible moan of pleasure, but her head remained buried in the pillow.

By now, Nora was frigging herself intensely -- her 2 middle fingers slurping in and out of her wet pussy as her thumb push down and rubbed her clit furiously. Nora was determined to climax this time.

In the video, the man began thrusting his thumb in and out of the female's arse as she responded by lifting her hips up and down to meet it. Finally, the man reached over and grabbing a bottle of lubrication that was conveniently on the bedside table he drizzled it over his firm hard dick then drizzled some more over the female's puckered hole before massaging it into the hole with his thumb.

The female gave a proper groan this time, and her head shook briefly -- yet remained hidden. The man smiled, and offered his dick toward the puckering hole with obvious and visible anticipation.

Nora gasped, "He's ... he's going to fuck her arse!" she spoke out loud, in total astonishment. Her clit bubbled, her pussy twitched and her legs trembled slightly -- it was a sure sign for Nora that she had had a mini orgasm.

She watched the video, clicking on the icon to make it now full screen. Nora didn't want to miss a single piece of this.

In the video, the man placed the tip of his cock on to the puckered hole then using his thumb, pushed it in with a groan and utter "Oh fuck, I'm gonna enjoy fucking this arse."

Nora watched in lust full astonishment as the camera showed his dick sliding in. That was the cue of course, and the camera panned out as the female was heard to moan "Oh fuck that is SOOOO good."

The man stopped his motion, of course leaving his dick still buried in the female's arse. "Marian?" he declared in astonishment

The camera zoomed in on the female as her head turned and she replied "Dad? DAAD? WTF ... Oh fuck Daddddddd..."

Nora could see now, the female was about 23 yrs old and as Nora had thought, was extremely attractive.

"Oh god Marian, I'm sorry ... I ... I thought you were your mother." the man gasped, again -- his dick remaining embedded in his daughter's arse.

"Oh fuck Dad ... oh god ... oh that feels so good ... please daddy." the girl mewed.

The man huffed "Oh Fuck Marian ... I... oh shit I shouldn't be doing this to my own daughter." he announced in a monotonal voce.

The girl gave out a huge groan of pleasure "Oh god daddy ... don't ... don't stop ...please daddy ... I ... I need it, I ... I want it... please daddy."

A sudden whoosh of pleasure washed all over Nora and she shivered and shook uncontrollably as a larger orgasm took her.

In the video, the man grunted and grabbed his daughter's hips, lifting them up slightly and in response the girl cooed softly "Put it all the way in Daddy, I want your dick in my arse."

The man showed no hesitation this time, grimacing as he slowly pushed his rod deep into the girls bowels. He began to thrust in and out and again, the camera angle changed so the viewer could now see the slick cock, encompassed by the puckered hole as it moved in and out.

Nora's breathing got heavier, her body tensing with excitement as she sensed the crescendo approach her.

In the video, the camera angle changed again and this time it focused on the face of the young girl, and her reaction as her arse was getting ravaged. Her face contorted, partly in pain but moreover in genuine pleasure and total ecstasy. The girl began making low cooing noises and little yelps that seemed to be in time to the thrusts.

Nora's fingers were a blur now on her own clit, as her other hand thrust 2 fingers into her sopping hole in an attempt to duplicate the action of being fucked. It wasn't as good as a real cock, she thought to herself absently -- but it would do, for her to reach a climax.

In the video the man announced loudly "I'm gonna cum baby girl, where do you want it?"

It was a stupid question thought, Nora and one that let down what she felt was an otherwise decent production. She did however, allow herself to consider the options.

"On my face, Daddy." The girl mused, her fingers still rubbing her clit while the others worked her pussy for all it was worth.

Unbidden Nora maoned too "Ohhh on my tits ... yeah ... my tits." she moaned, her orgasm now swiftly approaching.

In the video the girl was screaming "Ahhh cum in my asshole Daddy, come in your daughter's dirty fucking asshole."

In response the man re-doubled his thrusting until with one huge grunt he thrust, and the force of his thrust pushed the girl flat onto the bed.

The girl cried out in response "Awww fuck Daddy, I'm coming ... you made your daughter cum while fucking her asshole."

Nora bucked, her hips and legs began to shake as her orgasm overtook her, it consumed her as she continued to visualise what part of her body she wanted her Daddy to spurt his cum over.

"Ah ... fucking tits, yeah ... ah face ... fucking mouth ... pussy ... fucking everywhere -- please Daddy." she growled as her orgasm hit.

Wave after wave of warmth swept over her, from her face to her toes. Deep rumblings in the pit of her stomach radiated out to other parts of her body. Her clit was on fire with lust and desire, her pussy dripping wet as her fingers continued to slurp in and out of the ragged hole.

"Ah fuck ... yeah!" moaned Nora, her head lolling backward on the cushion as she opened her eyes once more. The video had finished, but her orgasm had not. It continued to rumble through her, like a ravenous beast searching every last nook and cranny for prey.

It was so extremely delicious and ecstatic, and probably -- thought Nora -- the best self-induced orgasm she could remember having in many years. Nora lay on the sofa gasping slightly, waiting for her breathing to return to some sort of normality. Absently, she strummed her clit in a vain attempt to prolong the huge orgasm that had just preceded. Small shudders continued through her body, aftershocks and lovely tingling of pleasure and excitement. Nora closed her eyes, and without realising, she drifted off to sleep.

It was the click at the door that first awoke her, as she tried to clear her mind of the lovely dream she had been experiencing. In her fantasy, an Octopus with the head of her Father had been using its tentacles to explore every single inch of her naked body, it's long arms intruding into every orifice of her being. It sounded horrendous to her, until she recalled her feelings and how it had all felt very safe and sensual.

Nora's front door opened, and Archie stepped in. She barely had enough time to close the laptop lid and straighten her dress before Archie walked into the room then, stopped with a jolt.

"Oh ... Nora ... I didn't exp ... I thought you were still at your Mums." Archie's awkwardness was obvious, and he looked away to avoid eye contact.

Nora was about to speak when Archie continued "I'll ... I'll just get a few items and I'll be out of your way. I guess I'm the last person you want to see right now."

This last statement irked Nora for some reason. "Archie!" she pronounced pointedly. "Archie, we're both going through the same thing here. We ... we should be working together to get through it."

Nora straightened herself on the sofa then patted the seat. "We need to talk, before tomorrow." she announced.

In response, Archie dropped his gym bag and looked at her, trying to gauge her motive and her mood. "Why tomorrow?" he enquired gingerly, afraid that he may have missed some earth rendering announcement.

"Come here, and I'll explain it." replied Nora with a sweet smile.

Archie approached the sofa cautiously, like a hungry dog nervously approaching a barbecue.

Nora opened with a disarming question "Did ... did you get much sleep last night?"

Archie huffed in response, "Not really. You?"

Nora shook her head.

"Why tomorrow?" asked Archie, unable to curb his intrigue any further.

In response, Nora smiled at him. She has used his name rather than call him 'Daddy' and it had been a deliberate intent. She took a deep breath "Because tomorrow, Archie and Nora are going to break up. They are each going to tell their friends that they had a blazing row and have broken up."

Archie's heart dropped, despite the knowledge that it had to be this way. It was odd that Nora had referred to the 2 of them in the third person, he thought -- unsure of quite why she had done so.

"You've not shown any pictures of me to your friends have you?" Nora asked cautiously.

If her first statement had been odd, this was even more confusing thought Archie. "Ummm ... no, nothing on social media either. We agreed not to -- didn't we?"

Nora gave a satisfying smile "Good. Me neither" she replied, blushing slightly that it wasn't quite true.

"Tomorrow we both announce that we have gone our separate ways -- blazing row etc etc." she intoned.

Archie stiffened, finally understanding the relevance. "Then?" he asked hopefully.

In response, Nora glared at him. "There is no THEN Archie." she declared rather more forcefully than she intended. "It's over and we both have to go our separate ways, deal with the break up as best we can and DEFINITELY ..." she stopped to convey the certainty of the word 'definitely', "we definitely don't see each other again."

Archie's heart sank. He wasn't quite sure what to expect and he knew it was a terrible situation, but he had not really thought far enough ahead to have expected this outcome. "I ... I guess so." he intoned lightly, a hint of sadness and devastation in his voice.

Archie had expected some sort of change in their relationship, but he had not even contemplated that he would not see Nora ever again. Tears welled in his eyes, and he tried to look away.

Seeing his sadness, Nora too began to well up. Reaching out she placed her hand on his chin and turned his head back toward her. "Oh Archie ... don't ... don't cry. We ... we have to, right? You understand that?" not fully understanding that Archie had not yet heard the rest of the plan.

"I ... I know I screwed up with your Mum. And I understand that we can't carry on as we are but ... but I thought you'd still want me ... still want your dad in your life?" he intoned, sounding miserable and defeated.

Nora suddenly understood his sadness. "Oh god no ... Archie I ... Dad ..." she altered, now sounding concerned that he had misunderstood. "No, we ... I still want you in my life, Dad." she managed finally. "We just need to wait a while before that happens, just to ... avoid suspicion." she added, a small smile landing on her lips.

Archie's heart leapt momentarily. It was the best outcome he could have hoped for, until the realisation set in and slammed into him like a sledgehammer. Once they were 'Father & Daughter', then every time he saw her, he would have to fight down his natural basic instinct toward her. He would have to suppress his sexual feelings with every tooth and nail of his being. He wouldn't be able to lapse, not once and not even in the smallest way and not ever.

He could not even allow himself to think of her in that way. "Oh God." groaned Archie out loud. He thought about summer BBQs and parties where he'd be drinking. In the summer he's see her in her Bikini... her gorgeous tits pressed up and ...

"ARCHIE!" yelled Nora loudly, seeing her father's vacant stare. "Dad ..." she said, hoping the different name would focus him. "We have to avoid each other for a while, not sure how long -- until ... until we both feel ready to just be father and daughter, I guess." she said ruefully.

Archie nodded his agreement. "Can we ... ummm... can we still message and stuff?" he asked cautiously.

Nora's face turned to a grimace. "I hadn't thought about that aspect." she admitted, her eyes furrowing. "I ... I suppose so. But we'd need to be careful -- put the number in our contacts with a different name or something."

Again Archie smiled, it was better than he had initially feared.

"But no funny stuff." cautioned Nora with a little giggle.

Looking a little stunned, Archie stiffened visibly. "Oh god no ... Nora ... no I would never ... I mean... you're my daughter and ..." he continued, realising at the last minute that he was heading down a slippery slope.

Nora laughed loudly "OH Really?" she intoned loudly. "And what about last night?" she asked, knowing it was a loaded question.

Archie looked dumbfounded until Nora tilted her head and nodded toward the table and the laptop that still hummed lowly. His face dropped "That ... oh I ... umm ... last night?" he countered, knowing full well it was unwise to confess to anything until challenged.

"I've seen the videos you watched Archie, so you don't need to pretend you didn't ... and the tissues are proof." she giggled.

The blood slowly drained from Archie's face "I ... I can explain." he offered weakly. "I... oh god, it's not ... it's not what it looks." he added desperately.

Seeing his discomfort, Nora smiled and nodded "Go on." she added quickly.

Taking a big breath, Archie began to assemble a defence in his head, then pausing a moment he began. "I got in last night, sat there thinking and I just thought that I ... we ... can't be the first people to go through this." he ventured.

Nora nodded but didn't speak so Archie continued. "I ... I thought I might get some help or advice off the Internet.", realising as he said it that it sounded stupid when he said it out loud. It has seemed such a good idea last night he countered to himself.

"Did you find anything, other than porn I mean?" laughed Nora, hoping that her lighter tone would somehow relieve Archie's awkwardness and embarrassment.

Archie's shoulders sort of shrugged, there was really no point in trying to hide anything now he thought to himself. "Not really." he answered casually "Found stories about it happening, it's much more common than I realised." he added as an aside.

Nora smiled in response "It's a big fantasy fetish in the porn world I guess." she offered by way of mitigation.

There was a brief, almost awkward pause before Archie began to speak once more. "I just followed the links, honestly -- at least, at least to begin with."

He threw his hands out in a gesture of openness "Honestly, I was ... I was just curious about what sort of porn it would be." he eventually admitted, feeling a small wave of guilt and embarrassment wash over him.

"Relax Archie." interjected Nora with a comforting smile. "You know I like porn as much as you do." she added, hoping her supplication would ease Archie's obvious anguish. "I'm more curious about what you thought about it?"

Archie stopped and looked at her. "You're ... you're not horrified or disgusted with me?" he asked a little incredulously.

Nora laughed in response, throwing her head backwards. "Disgusted? Why would I be? You know ... you know they are actors, right?" she questioned. "It's only porn Archie, 2 people fucking ... that's all." she added knowing full well it was actually so much more than that.

"It was the situation they were in, I guess." he ventured softly. "The whole scenario of ..."

"Of a father fucking his daughter?" interjected Nora with a lustful tone that she could not conceal, the memory of her recent orgasm still strong in her mind.

Archie stared at her, somewhat bemused that she wasn't shouting obscenities at him and call him all sorts of names. "Nora ... I ...I..." he spluttered, trying to regain some composure. He had not expected her to react quite like this.

Nora giggled. "It's OK Daddy." She said in her best girly voice, using the term rather than his name. "So, what did you think of them?" she asked once more.

Next to her, Archie watched her face avidly, his eyes narrowed as if he expected an ambush. "I ... I dunno." offered Archie blankly, unsure just how to respond.

"I thought the acting was terrible in the first one." continued Nora, trying to sound like she thought a film critic would sound when conveying their opinion. "Not helped by the dialog of course, but the second one ..."