Tinder Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, Archie ... please ... I ... I fucking need it ... please!" she begged, her fingers a blur both on her clit and as they pushed in and out of her sloshing pussy.

Archie garnered what little control and poise he had left and withdrew his cock from his daughter's pouting pussy. Nora was passed caring, in the throes as she was of a huge orgasm.

Without any plomb or bravado, Archie sunk his cock back into Cathy with a wild thrust that pressed her firmly into the bed. Cathy howled her approval.

"Ohhhh Fuuuuuuuccckkk Yessssss!" she wailed letting the bed rebound her back up to meet Archie's next thrust.

She was there now, finally. The thought, the vision -- of Archie fucking his own daughter, while she licked her daughter's pussy -- it was more than enough to send her over the top, the entire debauchery and the depravity of it all sent her mind swinging with lust and excitement the likes of which Cathy had never felt.

Huge bolts of electricity hit her, her mind exploding in fireworks as wave after wave of huge unadulterated pleasure and ecstasy seared through her very fibre, reaching the very depth of her soul. Intermingled as they were between warm waves of total bliss and contentment, Cathy mewed silently.

Archie however, was anything but silent. Feeling his balls bulge, in what this time, he knew was going to be an undeniable and massive explosion of cum -- he yelled out.

"Ahhhh fuck ... in your pussy Cath, fuck ... cumming in ... your pussy." he grunted, each thrust now spraying the inside of Cathy's love tube with copious amounts of cum.

Cathy screamed in response as she felt spray after spray coating her insides. She felt the hot cum as it hit her cunt walls, feeling like a hosepipe was inside her. Cathy didn't care, ravaged as she was by the most amazing, intense, formidable orgasm she had EVER felt.

--

After a few hours of them, dozing -- Nora was the first to wake. Her shifting woke a smiling Cathy who moaned sensually, as her daughter removed her mouth of her tits.

"Wow." said Archie, also waking. Then looking at his watch, "Shit, it's 11pm -- I have to be up at 4." he announced.

"Ah well." added Nora with a tone of finality. "I guess that's it then, great though it was." she concluded.

Cathy coughed in response, the sort of cough that announced Cathy wanted to say something. Nora and Archie both turned to look at Cathy, a strange smile on her face.

"Well." she began, "ummm... let's not be too hasty here. I mean ..." she coughed once more. "I mean. It's like you said -- only the 3 of us know and ... well, let's face it -- none of us are going to say anything are we?" she continued.

To Archie and Nora's astonishment Cathy continued "I mean, well ... you too will have to break up as boyfriend and girlfriend to the outside world but ..." she paused, glancing at the other two, before continuing with a smile "...but there's no reason for us to stop having sex is there? Like you said, if we get caught we just say you only just found out and ... well, nobody will believe us anyway so ... why worry?" she concluded with a smile.

The End.