Tinder Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archie interrupted her "Second one? How ... many did you watch?" he asked, now a little curious himself.

It was Nora's turn to blush slightly. "Did ... you see the one ..." Nora paused, suddenly thinking about not giving the whole game away. "This one ..." she quickly added, turning and lifting up the laptop lid.

Archie looked at the screen, squinting slightly trying to understand what he was looking at. His head whirled, trying to understand and process exactly what was going on here.

Seeing his difficulty, Nora quickly opened the laptop settings and set the laptop to cast to the huge 60 inch TV that hung on the wall in front of them. Nora clicked the remote and the TV slowly came to life, buffering the connection until -- in glorious HD -- the video displayed on the screen.

Nora turned to look at Archie's response and giggled, he was totally awestruck, but Nora was not sure whether it was due to the technology, or the video content. Deftly she clicked on the restart button and after a moment the video began -- as she had remembered it.

Nora's eyes glued onto Archie's face -- trying to gauge his response and feelings. She didn't really need the visual cues from the video -- Nora had virtually memorised the entire storyline whilst masturbating earlier.

Beside her, Archie -- her father shifted awkwardly. "Do you ... I mean ... I know it's porn and I know they are actors and all but ... I mean ... the subject is ... well ... ummm ... a lot of people would say it was disgusting and sick?" he offered, his eyes still focused on the screen as he watched the man pull back the covers and revealed the beautiful form of the girl on the bed.

"Well, I don't think it's particularly sick or disgusting ..." she offered then giggled "... and neither do you by the look of it." she nodded her head toward his dick which was now, rapidly growing despite his outward reservations.

Archie was about to speak, when he heard the man in the video exclaim "I can't wait to fuck that arse." Archie coughed "Did ... did he just say what I think he ..."

Nora laughed "They're just ACTORS, Archie." countered Nora, as if that was sufficient to assuage Archie's feelings of guilt and shame. "AND ..." she began cautiously "it's not as if it's something we haven't already done." she smiled.

"Oh god, Nora ... you don't ... I ... we ..." Archie spluttered, aware now of where this was going.

"We fucked Dad. You fucked your own daughter, and we both fucking loved it. There is no getting away from that and no-one, absolutely NO ONE ..." she emphasized the words "... is going to believe that we didn't know from the very beginning. You know what the media is like and social media is worse. The truth won't matter -- only the headline, 'Father and daughter have sex' " she concluded.

Archie tore his eyes away from the screen to look at her, his face a little drawn and gaunt with worry. In contrast, Nora's eyes were bright, her skin tone flush. He was about to speak when, in the video the girl gave a long moan as the man pushed his thumb into her arse. Archie's eyes flashed back to the screen, and -- noticing this -- Nora paused the video.

"But we really didn't know." offered Archie lamely, knowing the truth of his daughter's words. He knew full well how social media dealt with such stories. If it came out, they wouldn't have a chance and as Nora had said -- no one would believe they didn't know they were father & daughter. Taking his face in his hands, Archie groaned loudly. "Oh what a fuck up." he lamented lowly.

Nora reached out, and placing her hand on his deflating dick she gave it a squeeze. Immediately it twitched and Nora smiled in response. Archie lifted his face "Nora ... I ... you shouldn't ... I'm ... oh god I'm your father now." he bemoaned.

A wicked lustful, and excited smile washed over Nora's face "Not ... well, not until ... tomorrow." she replied tentatively.

Archie looked over at his daughter somewhat incredulous to what he thought she was suggesting. Surely not, he asked himself, not daring to acknowledge what he believed to be her intention.

Nora clicked the video and it began to play, the man about to introduce his dick into the girl's arse. Archie watched, his jaw dropping open as he realised what was about to happen. Nora grinned from ear to ear, as her hand massaged her father's cock and it responded in no uncertain way.

In the video, the girl gave a loud gasp then said the words Nora had been anticipating for so long "Oh fuck that is SOOOO good." followed by "Dad? DAAD? WTF ... Oh fuck Daddddddd..."

The cock in Nora's hand twitched and hardened considerably, and she squeezed it harder in response, fumbling for the top of shorts and pulling it down to allow her father's cock to spring out.

Archie gave a loud "OOOF!" in response and then looked over at his daughter. In her eyes he could see the undeniable lust and excitement, and in turn this drove his excitement to even higher levels. Surely Nora's not suggesting ... but he didn't finish the thought.

"Nobody knows we're father and daughter." she interrupted. "Nobody knows we're both here together." she continued, her excitement and anticipation growing insanely. With her other hand, she reached down and lifted her dress up, and chuckled. Her panties were already removed and lay wantonly on the lounge floor.

"We'd know -- and your Mum would know." replied Archie trying to raise a semblance of resistance.

Nora smiled back disarmingly at him "Mum doesn't need to know and as for us, well -- we've already fucked Dad. We can't un-fuck." She giggled.

"We fucked as boyfriend and girlfriend and we enjoyed it right? Imagine the intensity of us fucking, knowing we were father and daughter? I know it's a taboo -- but ... but ..." she offered, a little more tentatively this time "but ... well, we've got ONE chance to ... well, experience another level." she concluded, wrapping her hand around his dick and stroking it slowly.

Despite his protestation, Archie groaned involuntary, and his dick twitched once more. His mind raced, could they really? It was true, no one else would know. So it really boiled down to how he and Nora felt about it. Archie looked over at Nora, and it was so obvious what she felt about it. It was written all over her face, the excitement, the desire, the sheer unadulterated need and want.

Archie relaxed back into the sofa as he contemplated it, knowing it was probably already a forgone conclusion. He felt Nora's lips around his cock and he groaned. My own daughter's sucking my cock he mused.

Nora was right, he concluded. If it did ever come out, no one would ever believe they hadn't already known they were related. And he had to admit to himself, in truth the whole wickedness and depravity of it made him shake with excitement and anticipation.

Nora stopped her sucking and stood up. "Come on Daddy." she teased. "I want to re-enact the video we watched ... all of it, exactly like they did." she giggled, making her intentions known that she really wanted her father to fuck her in her arse.

She grabbed his hand and with a slight tug, pulled him up and led him to the bedroom. "You stay outside till I call you." she advised somewhat matter of factly. Archie nodded in disbelief, a huge smile set on his face- unable to quite believe it.

In the bedroom, with the door closed -- Nora quickly set up her phone. If this was going to be the last time they fucked, she thought -- she wanted it to be great and she wanted something to remember it by. With the phone set and recording she quickly removed her clothes and got onto the bed where she pulled the covers over her and buried her head into the pillow. Finally, satisfied with her position -- she called out "Action."

Outside the bedroom, Archie's heart was pounding. He tapped on the door then entered, mentally trying to recall the words he had heard the man utter. Entering the room he uttered "Mmmm hey darling, the kids aren't up yet -- do you fancy a bit of morning glory?" trying to sound as convincing as he could.

Nora stifled a giggle into the pillow and tried to maintain her silence until the appropriate time. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest, her breast heaving as she drew breath -- her excitement and anticipation almost unbearable.

Archie sat on the bed, and hesitated. Was he really going to do this? It was his last chance to pull out he thought. But his cock twitched and it was enough for him to finally give in to his desires. Slowly, he peeled the covers back off Nora's back and dropped his mouth to the nape of her neck, in a slight deviation from the video script. Nora didn't mind -- her mind exploded as she felt her father's lips on her neck, then felt his tongue as it slowly drifted down between her shoulders and into the small if her back.

Archie paused, as he recalled Nora's words "I want to re-enact the video we watched ... all of it, exactly like they did." -- it was clear, Nora wanted him to fuck her arse, and he groaned with lust and pleasure as he accepted it was going to happen.

Placing his hands on her butt cheeks he pressed slightly and separated them to reveal her lovely brown puckered arsehole. Archie gasped despite himself, they had spoken of anal sex he recalled and agreed they would try it when the time was right. In truth, he thought -- their lovemaking had been so spectacular and intense that there had been no need of any extra intensity.

But right now, his dick was harder than he ever recalled it being, throbbing and pulsating in anticipation and desire. Her gathered some saliva in his mouth then drooled it down onto her puckered little hole.

Nora gave a shimmer and a little wriggle of her hips as she felt the drool slowly ooze down her Bum hole. It was incredibly, and exquisitely delightful -- the anticipation was overwhelming, her desire coursing through her entire body. Her pussy salivated and dribbled with a desire for attention.

"OOooh god." Nora whispered into the pillow, as she felt her father's thumb begin to press in on her hole. And then it was in. Sensations washed through Nora, feelings of pleasure and delight the likes of which she hadn't felt before. Lust and ecstasy coursed through her, enveloping her, consuming her with thoughts of wild unabated and unadulterated sexual passion.

Her chest heaved with effort as her heart beat faster and she struggled to maintain her breathing. Inside, her mind was screaming at her father to fuck her arse. Soon, she told herself -- very soon. She shuddered as she felt his thumb push inwards, intruding her innermost areas and yet, so very satisfyingly pleasurable. Her father slipped his other hand underneath he hips and when he made contact with her pussy, Nora nearly exploded.

Despite herself, she moaned "oh Fuck yeah ... yeah" but despite the outburst, she managed to keep her face buried in the pillow, but the urge to scream with desire and passion was rapidly overtaking her.

Archie reached over for the bottle of lubrication that conveniently been placed on the side table. Flicking it open with his thumb, Nora groaned as his hand left her clit momentarily to open it. Archie removed his thumb and then dribbled the bottle over her arsehole, pushing as much of the gel into her hole as he could. Nora groaned once more, no longer even attempting to be quiet.

With bottle in hand, Archie now drizzled the gel over his dick then, setting the bottle down -- he used his hand to slide his cock up and down through his hand so that the lubrication covered every inch of it. Satisfied it was slick enough, Archie gazed down at her puckering arsehole, as Nora bucked her hips, her arsehole puckering slightly as if gasping, desperate for cock.

Archie uttered the words, "I'm gonna enjoy fucking this arse." and almost exploded as he did so. He was about to sink his cock into his own fucking daughter, it was insane. It was fucking disgusting and depraved, it was sick and appalling -- but Archie didn't care. In that one moment, he was so fired up with lust and passion, his thought was only of one thing -- burying his hard cock deep into his daughter's arsehole.

Archie offered the tip of his hard cock to the puckered hole and in response the little hole seemed to blow him a kiss. He pressed his thumb onto the tip, and it popped in with an "ooofff." from Nora and a loud groan from Archie.

The damn inside Nora burst like a huge waterfall, her pussy gushed, and she thrust her hips up -- trying to devour more of the delicious cock that was now sliding its way into her very soul, or so it felt.

For a moment, Nora was unable to speak -- such was the overwhelming and indescribably intensity of the feelings that engulfed her. "Oh fuck that is SOOOO good." she managed to utter. There was no need for any acting or falseness now. Nora felt it truly was undeniably good. Then, lifting her head she tilted it to look at Archie -- who was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he slowly slid his dick in further into his sweet daughter's arse.

"Dad? DAAD? WTF ... Oh fuck Dadddddddy... don't stop." implored Nora, impaled as she was on Archie's dick.

Archie nearly exploded, his cock twitched and he had to fight hard not to empty his balls there and then. "Oh fuck ... I'mm fucking my own daughter's arse." he wailed, all sense of acting and scripted words now gone.

"Oh fuck Nora, that feels so good ... I ... I nearly fucking came right there when you said it." he breathed lowly, aware now that he was about three quarters into Nora's arse, and thinking he'd be best not to go in balls deep.

Nora, of course had other plans. "Oh fuck daddy, do you ... ugghh ... oh fuck do you like ... STOP!" the yell broke Archie's fantasy and he looked down at her, a little concerned.

"Are you ... are you OK. Did I hurt you? I ... I can stop if it's hurting you." offered Archie sounding genuinely worried.

"Oh shit ... don't ... don't you fucking dare stop Daddy." she moaned breathlessly, "I ... I just need ... oooh fuck .... Just need to get used to it ... ah shit ... fuck, think I'm ... ah yes ... fucking cumming already. You made your daughter cum on your fucking cock Daddy, how do you like it?"

Archie smiled in response "The question is, how do YOU like it?" he said, pulling his cock back out then sliding it in with one swift motion.

Nora groaned loudly "Oh fuck Daddy, I love it ... I love having you fuck my arse Daddy ... and ... and oooohhh will you fuck my pussy too?" she giggled.

The thought spurred Archie on and he gave a massive groan as he slid back in "shit, gonna cum baby girl, gonna cum very fucking soon." he moaned under his breath. He thrust in once more, going in a little further than he had intended and the added squeezing on his dick was too much to bear. Despite his intent to pull out, he felt his balls squeeze and he felt his dick begin to fill as it prepared to shoot that cum out.

"Ah fuck sorry baby ... I ... I shit I can't stop it ..." he yelled, his head rocking back as his hips propelled his hip forward and he began spurting his seed into her. Pump after pump, thrust after thrust, spurt after spurt -- the cum seemed never ending.

Nora howled in response, partially to the disappointment of not having her Daddy's cum to taste but also that she was so close herself, but not least -- at the strange sensation of feeling the cum spurt into her arsehole. It was her Daddy's cum she reminded herself, in his daughter's fucking arsehole.

That was enough, a hot flush swept through her like a raging fire -- consuming all in its path. It engulfed and encapsulated her, drawing her into a spiral of endless fireworks as the whole of her body responded in kind. Shivers, shakes and tremors flooded their way right across her, whilst her mind whirled with expletives as the last of the cum spurted out of her father's dick and into her now quite wet and sloppy arsehole.

As Archie pulled out exhausted, cum began to leak out of her hole. Nora, still in a daze as she came down from what had been a truly epic orgasm, absently reached down and scooped a dollop of cum onto her fingers before rolling over, and opening her mouth to receive the drool.

"Fuck that was ... incredible." breathed Archie, his voice ragged as he fought to control his breathing. "I ... I really wanted to pull out ..." he explained, "but fuck ... I just ... couldn't."

Nora looked over at him with a smile "Don't worry Daddy. It was just fantastic as it was. Really incredible yeah." She looked at Archie's rapidly declining dick and giggled. "MMMM I wonder if there's still enough life left in it to fuck my pussy?" she laughed.

Archie groaned in response, partially from exhaustion and partially from absolute lust. He still could not believe this was happening, his mind awash with all sorts of contrasting emotions and feelings. He gulped, as he once again felt Nora's mouth enclose around his dick, and despite his exertions he felt his cock respond. Closing his eyes, he allowed his mind to wander and enjoy the ministrations of his daughter.

Nora too, seemed to be having a good time. She had always loved sucking cock, and Archie's in particular. Correction, she corrected herself 'Daddy's cock' she thought with a giggle. She loved to lick the underside of the shaft and then move all the way down to the balls.

The spectacle continued, perhaps 5 or 6 minutes -- Nora wasn't sure, she kept pausing to get her breath. She had never been able to completely deep throat Archie, her father. They had tried a couple of times but Archie's length was sadly a little more than Nora could take down her throat. She remined herself, of how she had secretly planned to practice it -- having seen a couple of videos of girls using large dildos to supress their gag reflex. It was to be a birthday or Christmas surprise for Archie, she recalled -- sadly realising now that it would never happen.

Lost in her ministrations and her thoughts of maybe forcing herself to deep throat her dad -- Nora's mind wandered whilst Archie remained in a semi daze of ecstasy as he allowed himself to fully grasp the situation, he's just fucked his daughter in the arse, she was now sucking his cum off his dick and soon he was going to be plunging it into her sodden pussy.

Neither of them heard the click of the key in the door, nor yet the footsteps as they entered the house.

"Nora, darling? I've bought you some groceries, I figured ... Nora? Nora?" called the familiar voice.

It was her Mum. Nora's brain flashed with options -- there were none.

"Nora? I know you're home your car's here. Nora? Oh sweetheart, are you in bed? I can't blame you for ..." ventured Cathy, a little hesitantly.

Cathy walked into the bedroom and almost retched at the sight of her daughter and her father naked on the bed. "Holy fucking crap ... are you ... jesus ... oh sweet fucking jesus ..." she ranted, her blood boiling.

Archie's eyes flashed open, his face a wash of contrition. Nora however, decided to brazen it out and continued to suck on Archie's cock absently -- occasionally lifting her face to give her mum a stupid 'Fuck you!' grin.

Cathy didn't know where to look. "Nora, fucking stop that!" she yelled, "... and you!" she roared staring at Archie "You get your fucking clothes on and fuck off home, before I call the police on the fucking both of you."

"You disgusting pair of fucking animals, do you know what you're doing? Do you? It's sick and fucking disgusting -- not to mention illegal!" howled Cathy, her rage and anger causing her face to turn purple in anger.

Archie went to get off the bed, but Nora placed a hand on his chest to stay him and carried on sucking his cock, without saying a word.

"Do ... do you want to explain this?" asked Cathy of her daughter, allowing a little bit of calm to return to her voice. "I mean, not that you CAN expla ... NORA ... will you stop suck ... will you stop what you're doing for a second, please?" yelled a distraught Cathy, realising that her anger was having no effect on her daughter.