Tinder Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are your plans... for today?" asked Nora, munching the last bit of toast, and looking up at her mother.

Cathy smiled, "Depends on you." she added flatly, "I am not going to leave you alone right now, but I do have a few things to do." she added. That was an understatement. It was Sunday, and always a busy day for Cathy. Sunday afternoons would usually see her dropping in on a couple of elderly couples down her street that just needed a bit of company and a little help. It wasn't anything she got paid for, just something she did.

"Mum, I'll be OK. At least, well ... I'll survive. You don't have babysit me." she giggled despite the seriousness of the situation. "I'm ... I think I'm going to head back to the flat." she offered by way of a get out.

Cathy's face grew concerned "Is that ... is that a good idea?" she asked tentatively.

"Archie won't be there." replied Nora, seeing her Mum's concern. "He will have gone back to his flat."

"But his ... his stuff?" added Cathy guardedly, unsure how to phrase the comment. "His gear will still be there, there to remind you. It might upset you?"

Nora stiffened. "I know, but I have to get used to it mum. I can't refute or forget what HAS happened, I just need to find a way to deal with it, and move on ... and by tomorrow."

Cathy turned to look at her daughter, totally unsure of the relevance of the deadline. "Tomorrow? Why tomorrow?" she enquired.

Nora handed back her empty coffee cup to her mum, and Cathy took it as a sign that she would like another cup. While she prepared another cup, she glanced back at her daughter waiting to hear the explanation.

Nora took a breath, trying to channel her inner 'logical mind'. "Right now, my friends -- and Archie's for that matter, don't know much about the 2 of us. My friends only know that I am dating an older guy. I'm not sure what Archie has told his friends, he doesn't have many but I'm pretty sure he hasn't said much yet. We both discussed it and decided we wanted you to meet him first." Nora concluded.

Cathy nodded, but still appeared a bit confused about the deadline. She knew herself, that her daughter had been very secretive about her new boyfriend. Given Nora's poor track record in previous relationships -- Cathy understood why.

"OK." said Cathy after a moment's thought. "But what's so special about tomorrow?"

Nora smiled. "Well, last night I was sort of thinking -- Oh I dunno, I guess the first thing Me and Archie have to do is break up."

Cathy was about to speak when Nora piped up once more.

"Of course, it's not that easy. But, on Friday I told most of my friends that I was taking my boyfriend to meet my Mum, so naturally -- tomorrow they will all want to know how it went. Actually, some of them have already messaged me to ask, but I've not replied so far."

Cathy nodded reassuringly, understanding now the significance of the deadline. "So tomorrow you're going to tell them all that you've split up?"

Nora nodded. "I'll say we had a blazing row, I'll say that you hated him and that we all said some very harsh words so there was no way back, and so we had split up."

Given Nora's track record -- Cathy knew this was perfectly viable and believable and she was impressed that her daughter had managed to have the wherewithal to actually see this as the way forward.

"Archie will tell his mates the same thing and hopefully they will believe him." she continued, taking a breath. "Thankfully, neither of us put any pictures up on Social Media -- I was going to, this weekend after ..." Nora paused and took a little sniffle.

"It's a good idea." replied Cathy sounding as supportive as she could. "If no one knows what he looks like, then Archie can just disappear into the background."

But Cathy was not quite ready for her daughter's response. Nora's body tensed "But that's just it Mum ... I ... I'm not ready for Archie to just disappear, not just yet." she intoned sadly.

Cathy glared at her daughter "He HAS to darling, or all this will come crumbling down. What you've done is illegal, despite there being mitigating circumstances. And when the media, and social media get hold of it then you can imagine the circus that will be. People won't be interested in the truth, all they will see is a girl who had sex with her father."

"I know." glowered Nora. "You don't have to tell me how vile people on social media can be. But mum, I can't ..." Nora hesitated briefly before resuming "I can't just switch from lover to daughter in 24 hours."

"So, you pretend." interjected Cathy cautiously.

Nora sniffed in reply. "Yes, I can -- but ... I ... I still want him Mum, I still want Archie ... sexually."

Her voice stern now, Cathy replied "He's your FATHER!" she reminded her.

"I can't ... I can't think of him as my dad." replied Nora a little shakily "... not yet. It's going to take time." she added.

Cathy's tone softened, realising that it wasn't easy for her daughter to just turn her feelings off. In truth she empathised, thinking back to the time that she and Archie had split up. Despite believing Archie had deserted her, despite all the hurt and pain that she blamed Archie for inflicting -- Cathy knew, deep down she had not stopped loving him for months.

"I know, I know." cooed Cathy, putting a placating arm around her daughter. "Let's deal with 1 thing at a time." she continued. "You can message your friends tomorrow, and tell them at work that you've broken up with Archie."

Nora stiffened. "Oh that's a point." she said cautiously. "They kinda know he's called Archie." she grimaced. "If they find out my dad is called Archie too, they might put 2 and 2 together -- it's not such a common name is it." she mused.

Cathy thought a moment, "Don't ... don't worry about that right now. If need be we can use his middle name, but it's not important right now." She intoned.

The sound of the kettle boiling brought the 2 of them out of their reverie and Cathy turned to pour out a coffee for her daughter.

"Uhhh No, thanks Mum. I'm ... I'm going to go back to the flat, sort a few things out." Added Nora, standing up.

"I don't want you to be on your own right now." replied Cathy, obviously concerned about her daughter's wellbeing and state of mind.

Nora smiled reassuringly at her mother, "I'll be fine Mum, I promise -- and if I'm not, well I'll text you. OK?" offered Nora by way of supplication.

Cathy understood her daughter's desire to be alone, it was human nature. "I'm not happy about it, but OK, if you're sure. Call me tonight though -- yeah?"

Nora stood and nodded, then gave her mum a hug "Thanks Mum, for ... for being here for me."

A well of emotion stirred up in Cathy's eyes and she was afraid of bursting into tears herself. There would be time enough for that when she was alone, she told herself. "Don't be daft girl, that's what Mum's are for." she retorted, trying to sound calm.

Nora took her key bunch from off the sideboard and went toward the front door, where she paused and glanced back at her mum, giving her a half smile and a nod, before opening the door and leaving her Mum's house.

---

At the flat, Archie was fraught, searching for his wallet. "Where the hell is it?" he growled at his own ineptitude. It was true, he was really in no fit state last night so the wallet could have been anywhere.

Last night Archie had planned to go back to his own flat on the other side of town. But in truth, he hadn't stayed there in weeks and only popped in to pick up the post. Most of his day to day gear was now ensconced in Nora's flat. As such, knowing Nora would stay at her mum's he figured he could stay there overnight as it was a lot closer to the gym he frequented.

Archie's intent had been to get up and go to the gym then spend the afternoon out cycling. He loved getting out into the open air and this day more than any other he welcomed the freedom and the chance to think.

"AH there, what the f ....? Down the side of the sofa?" he asked quizzically to himself. Last night had been a blur, after getting a taxi from Cathy's house to the flat he had wandered around aimlessly for ages trying to figure out how all this could be happening to him. Archie wasn't in the least bit religious but events and situations like this sometimes led him to believe there was some sort of reckoning force, fate, destiny or karma -- Archie didn't know.

"What are the fucking chances?" he exclaimed loudly. "Of all the fucking luck, to find a girlfriend like Nora and then have it taken away like this. If it wasn't meant to be then fine, why couldn't we just have had a fucking blazing row and gone our separate ways. Why? WHY the fuck does she have to turn out to be my daughter?" he raged.

Archie tried to return a sense of calm to his thoughts. "It is what it is." he told himself. "But how the hell am I supposed to transition from lover to father? I can't just do that -- god, she's my girlfriend ... yesterday morning we were fucking each other for all we were worth. I can't forget about that, I can't just dismiss it. Shit I'm getting hard right now, thinking about when I was screwing her."

He collapsed on the sofa, head in hands. "Oh fuck this is just a terrible shitfest." he announced dejectedly. "I'm supposed to be her dad, but every time I hug her, or kiss her -- oh shit, even when I just see her, all I'll ever see is Nora's gorgeous body and her amazing tits." he concluded.

Anger consumed him at the thought, and he banged his fist against the side of his temple. "Stop it. Stop it. You can't think like that Archie." he remonstrated with himself.

It was something he had wrestled with for most of the previous night, even trying to find views and solutions on the Internet, until he had got side-lined -- he reminded himself. A wave of guilt and shame washed over him, and he fought to supress it.

"GYM, NOW!"

Archie stood up, grabbing his wallet keys and Gym bag he stormed out of the flat, the embarrassment of what he had done last night still hounding him.

On the table, by the sofa -- the laptop hummed lowly.

--

Nora looked at her watch, it was 1pm. It had taken her a little longer to get to the flat, she had stopped off at the supermarket to pick up some items but had spent the time furtively and surreptitiously picking up items off the shelf after making sure she wasn't going to bump into any of her friends. She had told her friends that she was taking Archie to meet her mum, so meeting one of her friends now would elicit the questions of 'how it had gone' and Nora was in no way prepared yet, to even fathom a reasonable and believable excuse.

Now back at her flat, Nora let herself in then walked to the kitchen and plonked the grocery on the worktop. She turned around and surveyed the surroundings. Although she had been away less than 24 hours she could still spot some anomalies -- and quickly concluded that despite his intent, Archie had stayed there the night.

Nora walked into the bedroom, and burst into tears -- she saw the outline of his head on the pillow and a whole raft of emotions washed over her, threatening to consume her. Her legs almost buckled, and her sobbing became louder bordering on hysterical. It was time to let it all out.

She flopped face first onto the bed, burying her nose in the pillow and taking in his scent. She loved his smell, his aftershave and also just the musk of his body odour was like an aphrodisiac to her.

"Oh god Archie ... I still want you." she muffled into the pillow between sobs

Archie had been with her the past 2 months, and had helped her through a few difficult situations -- and now she needed him with her, to help her through THIS difficult situation ... except, she reminded herself "He WAS the situation." she remonstrated. Another flood of tears razed through her as she fought her exploding emotions.

For a full half hour, Nora continued to sob into the pillow, occasionally banging her head onto the pillow and then alternatively grabbing the pillow and hugging it lovingly like a surrogate. Finally, her emotions and tears subsided, and she told herself over and over that she needed to pull herself together.

Nora rolled over onto her back on her side of the bed, but wasn't ready for the flood of memories that crowded her thoughts as she recalled Saturday morning, when Archie had rolled her over and got on top of her then fucked her rigid.

Despite herself, despite all her guilt and shame -- her pussy tingled at the thought. She got up, realising that she needed to keep busy to stop these thoughts from triggering her. Nora walked back into the lounge, surveying the room, and noting that it needed tidying up.

Nora began by putting the groceries away, then returned to the lounge and went to tidy and straighten the sofa. Oddly she noted a box of tissues on the coffee table and her heart melted at the thought that Archie had been sat there crying and using the tissues to wipe away his tears. Had Nora known the real purpose and use of the tissues -- she may not have been quite so forgiving.

All that was about to change however, as Nora noticed the laptop was on. She was certain that she had turned it off on Saturday, so it could only mean that Archie had used it. But for what? Nora's mind raced with possibilities, but it certainly wasn't ready for the truth that she was about to discover.

Opening the laptop lid, the screen sprung to life and Nora gasped audibly. The logo on the top left of the screen was Porn website and Nora of course knew what it was straight away. Nora was not averse to watching porn, alone or with Archie. She was not even averse to watching porn on her own while pleasuring herself. It was, to her mind a perfectly natural and normal activity.

No, what had taken her aback was the search query that Archie had obviously entered into the website. She looked at the search bar again, blinking as if hoping it would change in front of her eyes. There was no mistake, the search was 'Daddy fucks Daughter.'

Below the search bar, the video player was paused at about the 45% mark. The still picture showed a girl bare arsed across a man's knee as his hand positioned to slap her backside. Curious, Nora tapped the play button. The video buffered momentarily before bursting to life.

In the video, the girl was squealing in what Nora guessed was meant to be a mixture of pain and pleasure. Meanwhile the man continued to bring his open hand down on her bare arse with an audible slap. In truth, Nora noticed that the slap was neither hard nor painful.

The man in the video growled "No fucking daughter of mine goes out dressed like that. You want to be a slut? OK. I'll show you how sluts get punished."

Nora laughed despite herself. The man's voice was flat and monotonous -- no sense of anger or rage whatsoever. It's not meant to get an Oscar nomination she laughed at herself, Porn was designed for one purpose only -- and she was fine with that.

She continued to watch, despite the obviously ridiculousness of it all. The video buffered once more, and Nora frowned in frustration then chided herself for her frustration.

In the video, the man stood up and grabbed the girl by the arms, pushing her back onto the bed. The girl was naked, her small tits jiggled slightly as she bounced on the bed. Without being asked, she raised her legs up into the air then spread them willingly, smiling at her 'actor' father and saying "Oh yes Daddy. Please punish me with you big cock, it's what a slutty daughter like me deserves."

The girls voice was blank, void of emotion or feeling and it was obvious the actors were just going through the motions prior to the main event. Despite this, Nora found it oddly alluring and her gaze focused on the man's rather large dick.

The girl in the video giggled "Oh Daddy, your dick is so big, I don't know if I will get it all in my little pussy." sounding only slightly more believable.

"You fucking slut!" growled the man, "Daddy's going to show you how sluts like you should be fucked."

Nora's breathing began to labour slightly, her hand absently drifted under her skirt and onto her panties. I just want to see how it finishes, Nora lied to herself. The fact that Archie had watched this was of interest to her, she told herself -- before then finally realising what the box of tissues was actually for. Archie had jerked off over the video.

Nora giggled to herself, for one moment forgetting the terrible dichotomy of her situation. Nora fixated back onto the video -- and she watched as the man approached the girl, his cock in hand and spitting on his other palm for lubrication.

"Don't worry Daddy, your little slutty daughter is so wet and hungry for your cock that it will slide into my wet pussy with no problem." mewed the young girl, licking her lips and still holding her legs spread as wide as she could.

Nora exhaled deeply, as she watched the monster cock slowly slide into the little hole. With a little gasp she caught herself wondering how much cock the girl would take. Her hand flinched, and then Nora realised there was a small damp patch appearing on her panties. She paused the video then lifting her skirt, she looked down and sure enough -- a small dark damp patch about the size of a thumbnail was clearly visible on her pink panties.

Nora giggled and absently rubbed it. Well, that was it. The damp patch became damper and spread. Nora gave a loud "OOooof." as she raised her hips off the sofa long enough to pull her panties down. Looking down at her pussy now, it glistened with anticipation and desire.

"It's just a fucking video." she told herself, "They're actors -- not real, the situation isn't real. It's just porn ... just porn." she consoled herself as she tapped the screen to resume the video. Her other hand was busier now, rubbing her clit and feeling the wetness of her pussy as it began to gush with juices.

Watching porn was not unusual for her, she thought -- what was unusual was that she was getting so exceptionally wet and horny. Nora watched as the man's huge cock slowly slid into the girl's pussy. The camera angle changed, and Nora got a close up shot of the cock, and could see how it was stretching the girl's pussy hole.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Nora, finding the vision so extremely compelling and sensual. Her hand began to rub her clit a bit harder, and her hips jerked in response. "Oh fuck that's good." she mewed as her other hand began to finger her pussy in time to the man's thrusts.

In the video itself, the girl was not in the supposed throes of orgasm as she continued to urge her father to fuck his daughter hard. There were plenty of uses of the word Daddy and Daughter, realised Nora as she felt her orgasm build. It wasn't a surprise to her, the words were meant to be triggers for the men that would be jerking off whilst watching the video. The men 'AND WOMEN' added Nora with a giggle as an afterthought.

"Oh fuck gonna cum gonna cum!" yelled the growly man in the video, whipping his dick out of the girls pussy.

That was typical of male porn, thought Nora -- noting her own orgasm was a little way off yet. The man gets to cum, but the girl doesn't. She chided herself once more, reminding herself it was a fucking porn video mainly for men to jerk off to. Few men that wanked to such videos would seldom care about the woman's orgasm.

In the video the girl yelped with apparent glee "Oh yes Daddy, shoot your cum all over your slutty daughter, cum for me Daddy, cover me in your lovely jizz. Come in my mouth Daddy, on my little tits, on my pussy ... anywhere you like Daddy ... I just want your cum."

It was a pathetic attempt at some last minute jerk off instructions, as Nora believed they were called. Nora watched as the man promptly 'came' -- shooting a few spurts onto the girls tits and stomach before finally drizzling his cock over her pussy.