Tinder Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy relaxed her face slightly. "Archie ... please. Think about what you're about to do." she cautioned.

Nora now indeed, did stop what she was doing "... about to do?" she laughed "Mum, I'm afraid the boat has sailed on that one." she giggled, then picking up her phone she tapped the video she had recorded and streamed it to the large TV.

Cathy glanced at the TV then dismissed the image, not fully understanding it's significance. She turned to her daughter "Nora, can't you see this is so wrong? He's ... he's your father ... you shouldn't be doing this." she implored, her tone now conciliatory.

"Mum." started Nora, matter of factly. "Mum, we've been fucking for 2 months -- what does one more time matter?" she asked nonchalantly.

Her Mum gazed back at her, her mien hard and cold "Because back then, neither of you knew -- but today, you both knew and you did it anyway. I don't see how that helps the situation?" she lamented.

"We're going to split up tomorrow." offered Archie meekly, trying to diffuse the tension. "We just ..." he sputtered, unable to finish his sentence.

Nora piped up. "Actually, it DOES help Mum." she insisted.

Archie looked at Nora, and saw the cunning in her eyes. "Cathy, listen -- come over here and sit down a minute." he asked, tapping the bed the opposite side to where Nora laid.

In response, Cathy frowned, unsure of the wisdom of sitting on the bed or going anywhere near the 2 of them. Her mind raced, trying to think of what possible benefit there could be. It was a terrible situation and initially it turned her stomach, until she had rationalised that neither of them could have known and so there shouldn't be any accusations or blame levied at either of them. But now?

Seeing her hesitancy, Archie continued "Look, I want you to hear my ... our ... side of things, please. I'd rather talk to you face to face than have to shout it out." he offered lowly.

Reluctantly, Cathy approached the bed, sitting down on the edge -- her back to her daughter and half turned to face Archie. Through the corner of her eye, Cathy noted that Nora had resumed her ministrations on Archie's manhood and she tutted loudly.

Archie smiled at her, and lifted his hand onto her shoulder. Cathy winced in response but did not remove his hand. In truth, it was sort of reassuring she thought to herself. Ever since Archie's return Cathy's own emotions and feelings had been in a whirl, regardless and notwithstanding the situation with her daughter -- she was dealing with the return of her ex-boyfriend, her first proper and her true love -- she felt.

Seeing him again, had stirred up all sorts of feelings and emotions in her -- some that he had not felt for a very long time. She had not had sex in several years, and now somehow the sight and thought of Archie naked on this bed was stirring things in her, things she felt better left unstirred.

"The truth is Cathy." began Archie, sounding as disarming as he could. "The truth is, like Nora said -- if any of this came out, no one, absolutely no one is going to believe we didn't know we were related from day 1."

Cathy sputtered "But ... but ... you DIDN'T know." she emphasised "... not ... not at first leastways." she added with a hint of accusation.

Archie smiled wanly "You think all those trolls on social media, all those people that watch Jeremy Kyle, do you think they CARE about the truth? They just want a good juicy story to increase their followers." pressed Archie.

"From a legal standpoint we'd be OK I guess, but we all know the real damage comes from comments and accusations in social media and on TV. And if enough people did believe we knew from the start, then we might just have to go to court to prove it -- and how would we do that? So then there's a risk we might not actually be believed and if we're found guilty ... well..." he let the sentence hang.

Cathy's shoulders sagged visibly, realising the truth of Archie's words. She hadn't really thought much more of the situation other than to ensure that Nora and Archie stopped being boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I still ... I get that." corrected Cathy. "I still don't see how this ..." she waved her arm in a wide sweep of the room "how does this HELP?" she asked, a little puzzled.

Archie began to slowly massage Cathy's shoulders -- bringing his other hand up so that both his hands were on her shoulder and neck area. In response, Cathy visibly relaxed -- feeling the tension in her muscles start to relax.

This time it was Nora's turn to pipe up. "Mum, look." she began, then giggled as Cathy seemed to take the instruction literally and turned to face her daughter. Archie's dick was still sticking up proudly from Nora's recent attention. Cathy shuddered despite herself -- it was a lot bigger than she remembered. Despite the unpleasantness of the situation, Cathy maintained eye contact with her daughter.

Nora smiled at her once more. "Tomorrow we are going to split up right, and then Archie is going to stay off the scene for a while. But the fact is, we've already fucked Mum. We can't un-fuck." she giggled.

Archie gave Nora a sideways glance but did not interrupt.

"You can't switch off your feelings and desires just like that, you know that, Mum. So, in a few months' time -- when I meet my dad for the first time." she emphasised 'first time' using the annoying air quotes that youngsters tended to use.

"When we meet, I am still going to have feelings toward him -- sexual feelings that are not going to just go away. So every time I see him, when I hug him or give him a kiss ... then of course my mind is going to wander back to this time ... and ...and ..." Nora hesitated.

Cathy looked at her daughter, unsure of where the sentence was going.

"It's true Cath." Archie interjected. "You think about how we felt when we split up all those years ago. Don't know about you but I ... god I wanked over your topless picture for ages."

Cathy's eyes went wide "You what?" she asked, a little taken aback. "What picture?" he continued, her mind racing trying to remember a time when the photo could have been taken

Archie coughed "That time ... in the forest. Remember?"

Cathy smiled despite herself -- she did indeed remember, and the passionate sex that had ensued.

"My point." continued Archie with a smile toward Nora "... is that those sexual feelings and desires don't go away and ..." he paused, trying to formulate his words.

Nora took her cue. "What he's trying to say I think ..." she offered, "is that in the future, both of us are going to be looking at each other and will be wondering what it would have been like."

Cathy threw a confused look at Nora, then at Archie. "What 'what' would be like?" she asked naively.

"Incest, mum", came the stark reply from Nora.

"Sex between Father and daughter. We would always be wondering what it would have been like. I mean, technically we've already done it -- but, well we have a chance to find out and so we won't have to wonder how it would have been like." she finished, watching her Mum's face avidly.

"But ... but why?" countered Cathy, still unclear as to why they would want to know such a thing.

Suddenly, on the TV Nora's voice rang out "Oh fuck that is SOOOO good." followed by "Dad? DAAD? WTF ... Oh fuck Daddddddd..."

Cathy's gaze swung over to the TV and her mouth dropped. She watched in stunned amazement as Archie thrust into her daughter's arse. A sudden and momentary shudder ran through her. Cathy was not prude by any means, and in her day she had been quite sexually active and adventurous. It was true that lately things had not been so exciting and most of her please had been self-induced.

Her daughter's obvious pleasure and delight was apparent as Cathy continued to watch transfixed.

"Anal?" she muttered, managing to sound both horrified and strangely turned on at the same time.

Anal sex had always fascinated her, and she had attempted it a few times with various lovers -- to no great avail from her viewpoint, though she recalled the men had enjoyed it immensely. Archie looked like he knew what he was doing she thought to herself, before immediately chastising herself for having such a thought.

Archie smiled at her, but ignored the action on the TV realising that he needed to get the earlier point across to Cathy. "It's true Cath." he proffered. "In months to come we would always have wondered what it would have felt like, and can you imagine if we had a lapse at a party or something. If we'd given in to the huge pressure and kissed ... and someone had seen us. There would be no defence then." he finished.

"And right now..." continued Nora, "...only the 3 of us know that we know. So tomorrow we split up, and if ... god forbid it ever did come out -- we just say that we didn't find out until Sunday night rather than yesterday. No one outside this room can disprove that so ..." she trailed off.

Archie's hands had been continuously massaging Cathy's shoulders and slowly but surely it had been having an effect to the point that Cathy now, was a lot less stressed than she was at the beginning. In fact, she thought to herself -- her daughter's logic seemed, well -- logical. Only the 3 of them knew, and regardless of the right or wrong of what Archie and her daughter had done today -- no one else would know. It was true Archie and Nora would need to deal with the guilt and shame, but -- Cathy looked over at her daughter, who had by now resumed again, giving her father's dick a good suck.

Seeing her mother's gaze on her Nora took on a terrible, almost evil look onto her face. "I just LOVE sucking Daddy's cock Mum. Is this ... is this how YOU used to suck it ... before he fucked you and made me?"

Cathy should have been shocked, sickened and disgusted -- but to her strange disbelief -- she wasn't. Her reply came from somewhere deep inside of her, deep inside her innermost desires and needs. "Pretty much like that." she added "... but ... you're doing it wrong. He likes to have his Fren tickled." she offered, astounded by her own words.

Nora looked at her Mum, somewhat surprised by her reply, and in response Cathy waved her hand and immediately grabbed Archie's cock. Archie's eyes went wide with surprise and Nora looked over at him with a smile.

Cathy lowered her mouth onto Archie's cock and began sucking, licking and rubbing -- a part of her quite unable to believe she was doing so, but the majority of her brain egging her on.

Nora should have been a little put out, a little jealous perhaps -- but there was none of it. Seeing her opportunity, Nora stood up and went around behind her Mum. Slowly reaching out, Nora undid a few buttons on the back of her Mum's dress and it slipped down, Cathy giving nothing but a small shrug in response. Nora reached around under the dress and placed her hands onto Cathy's breast.

Cathy tensed slightly, quite unsure of how she felt about having her tits felt. After a brief moment, she concluded -- she was sucking cock, having her tits massaged seemed an additional benefit.

Nora quickly undid the remainder of the buttons and deftly slid the dress off her Mum's body. Cathy didn't resist, her mind focused now on giving Archie a blow job, and her mind racing back to the time they were younger, and she had done the same in the back of his car several times.

Meanwhile Archie reached up and unclipped Cathy's bra and let it slip down her arms. Cathy's tits flopped down and she gave an audible sigh of relief at the feeling of her breasts being unfettered. Cathy was lost now, caught up in the whole lustful, incestuous thrill of it all. She finally got it, one opportunity to try such a taboo subject, and best of all -- very little further damage done. As Nora had said, she noted -- only the 3 of them knew that it happened on Saturday night, not that Sunday night.

Cathy lifted her arms, allowing Nora to slide the Bra off her mother's chest. Nora took the opportunity, to once again give her Mum's tits a bit of a squeeze and a tickle. "Wow." thought Nora, realising that her Mum's nipples were now engorged and sticking out. They were so big, and Nora wetted her pussy at the thought and desire of being able to suck on them very soon.

"Oh Fuck." commented Archie, as he watched Cathy's pendulous tits swing to and fro, as she bopped her head on his dick. In truth, Archie could hardly believe the developments -- could hardly believe that he was in the middle of a Mother & Daughter scenario, and made even better that it was his own daughter. Archie's cock leapt and twitched in response and Cathy stopped to calm her breathing and settle herself.

Archie took the opportunity to rearrange himself. Now fully hard, his cock demanded action he told himself. But in truth, it was a dilemma, a nice dilemma but a choice nevertheless. Who should he fuck first, his ex or his daughter. The choice, however was taken from him when Cathy pushed him back on the bed and continued to mount him.

Nora didn't mind at all -- and sat on the edge of the bed, giving Archie a long slow sensual kiss. Her head turned to see her Mum's body now moving up and down as her Pussy clamoured for more cock. He was easily sinking his entire length into her, noted Nora with a giggle. Nora's dad was not huge -- big enough though, thought Nora -- wondering how her Mum actually felt about it.

Cathy leant forward, her eyes closed partly in ecstasy and partly in concentration as she tried to avoid Archie's cock from slipping completely out of her rapidly dripping wet pussy. Nora saw her chance, unsure of how her mother would respond -- she leant forward and planted a sensual kiss onto her Mum's lips, snaking her tongue in and pressing it against her Mum's tongue.

"Oh shit Archie ... that's as good as I remember." offered Cathy as she continued to move up and down slowly on Archie's dick.

There was a low moan from Nora and Cathy felt the intrusion of her daughter's tongue and initially, didn't respond, didn't want to respond -- she was no lesbian, she told herself. But there was something about having her daughter kiss her this way, that totally blew her mind and set her pussy on fire.

Archie now began to pick up the pace as he thrust upwards to meet Cathy's downward thrust and causing a low moan from her each time.

Nora withdrew her mouth from her mum's and dropped her lips onto her mum's now erect nipples. She began licking, and chewing lightly before using her lips to encapsulate the entire nipple and then let her tongue flick it wildly. Nora's other hand dropped to her mother's other breast and she massaged it gently, again using her thumbnail to lightly flick the nipple.

With a small groan, Nora's other hand dropped between her legs and she proceeded to rub her clit in slow deliberate circles as she watched her mum bounce up and down on her father's cock.

Cathy's head tilted backwards and she closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt the passion and lust grow inside her. An orgasm was approaching, and she reminded herself that it had been 2 long years since she had had an orgasm that wasn't self created.

Her breath began to shorten as Archie too, now began to huff with effort. "I'll do you doggy and you can lick Nora's pussy." announced Archie, taking the moment to calm himself and regain a bit of composure.

A low deep guttural groan of pure lust and total desire escaped Cathy's mouth "Awww fuccckkkk yeahhhhh!" she howled.

In response, Nora quickly assumed the position of being on her back on the bed, then guided her mum's mouth down to her wet pussy. Cathy positioned herself, on her knees -- her arse now sticking up ready for Archie's cock.

Archie placed his hands on her cheeks then separated them, before spitting on her arse so that the saliva slid down between Cathy's cheeks and onto her arsehole. A wicked idea crossed Archie's mind but with a shiver of anticipation he decided to save it for later. For now, he'd fuck Cathy in her pussy.

Cathy lowered her mouth onto her daughter's sopping pussy, quite unable to believe she was doing it. She pushed out her tongue and began to lap along the crack of her daughter's pussy until she got to her actual pussy hole. There, she paused to lick Nora's pussy lips -- taking them into her mouth and sucking passionately on them.

Cathy's tongue returned to the pussy hole, that now puckered and quivered in front of her. She drew her tongue up the crack slowly then placed the tip on the entrance to her daughter's love tube. Unable to quite believe how turned on and excited she was -- Cathy extended the tip of her tongue until it pushed slightly into the hole.

"Aww fuck Mum ... that feels so good. Fucking suck mum, lick my pussy." moaned Nora, herself feeling the building intensity of a new orgasm.

Behind Cathy, Archie reached under and placed his hand on her pussy. "Fuck ... you're plenty wet Cath." he offered with a laugh. Cathy wiggled her arse in response and Archie grabbed his dick, before offering the tip of it to the slavering pussy.

Cathy gasped as she felt the tip of Archie's cock on her entrance and she deliberately pushed back in an attempt to get it to enter her.

"Oh you're fucking keen Cathy." joked Archie, lifting his dick and rubbing it around her pussy, teasing the hole as he did so.

Cathy's pussy bucked and bristled with frustration. She wanted that cock inside her, right now, she felt. "Oh fucking hell ... Archie put inside me ... PLEASE!" she pleaded, quite unable to believe her words.

In response, Archie complied, sliding his cock all the way in, before withdrawing it half way and then pushing it back in with a bit more effort.

Cathy grunted at the thrusting, before then beginning to move her arse back in time to the thrusting, so that when Archie went forward, their bodies collided in a wild and passionate intermingling. Each thrust made Cathy's face push further onto her daughter's pussy, eliciting a moan of approval from Nora each time.

Archie's thrusting became stronger, swifter and more powerful. Cathy felt the intensity, the raw lust and desire as Archie grunted his imminent explosion.

Nora's eyes flew open, her mum's tongue was doing the business on her pussy hole and on her clit. Her little nub burned with desire and anticipation and then, before Nora could react -- the orgasm was upon her.

"Oh ... oh fuck ... mum ... mum ... you ... oh fuck I'm ... I'm cumming mum ... you made me fucking cum ... with your tongue." wailed Nora, her jaw clenching and her back arching as she climaxed.

Cathy's mouth was now proper lapping Nora's pussy, while Nora's fingers strummed her pussy for all it was worth and as Archie contemplated the sight of a mother licking her daughter's pussy, - his daughter's pussy - he reminded himself. The sight was all too much for Archie, breathing fast and heavily he barely managed to shout out "Oh Fuck I'm coming."

Cathy let out a howl of frustration, having still not quite got to the point of no return for her own orgasm. Anguish and disappointment welled inside her, she had waited so long for this orgasm she reminded herself, as she rolled over onto her back in the hope of catching some of the cum at least.

From somewhere, Archie found enough fortitude to hold back his cum, as the sight of his daughter's exposed and available pussy made his cock twitch once more. Wasting no time, Archie sunk his cock deep and fully into his daughter's still puckering pussy. The unexpected insertion sent Nora over the top and she howled as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Ahhhh what about me?" moaned Cathy, one hand now rubbing her own clit as fast as she could whilst the other hand pushed 3 fingers deep into her hole.

"Fuck me ... fuck me!" pleaded Cathy, aware that she was competing with her own daughter. She let out a howl as she now felt the orgasm approach