Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't. She shoved Heather's face in deeper and laughed. "Like I fucking care? I'm a porn star! Have as many bitches as you want! I'll fuck them with you!" Duchess shuddered and hissed as Heather's attentions brought her to the edge. Her breathing turned into panting and she began to shake and shudder as the orgasm built up.

"Fuck every bitch in dis complex! Just be sure to fuck me! Oh FUCKKKKK!!!!" Duchess jerked hard three times and then flopped back. She let out a long hiss and then her eyes rolled up and she passed out too. Heather sat back on her heels and seemed to sway.

"Heather?" Frank asked as she slumped over to her side.

"Sir, your guest is serviced. But I need some air, I..." Heather slumped over all the way. "I...wasn't getting a...lot of... air... Vicky had...mmmmmm...my face so deep in...her...pussssyyyyyyy..."

Frank chuckled as her heard Heather snore softly.

"Well, so much for supper. Hmmmm, everyone taken care of but me."

Just then the doorbell rang.

Frank snickered as he got up. His cock was rock hard and he just held his pants up with his hands as he was hoping whomever it was would just go the fuck away or he could ignore them. The doorbell rang again and Frank sighed as he walked over and glanced out the peephole.

Nicky was standing there and so was Crissy. Crissy had a large box of clerical supplies and Nicky was wearing a super tight gold metallic sleeveless tube dress that was so short that Frank felt he could likely see her snatch, and a matching set of golden high heels.

Frank opened the door and smiled. "Well now, what can I do for you Nicky? Crissy, go on in and put that stuff in my office, I'll show you where you will set up in a moment."

Crissy giggled and swayed inside.

Nicky looked down at his crotch and licked her lips. "My all nighter didn't last. I fucked his brains out, and then he lit up some 420. He smoked a joint while we made out and then he passed out on my couch." Nicky pouted.

"I was sooooooo looking forward to a night of fucking, but the dummy knocked himself out. Then I remembered your invite. Any chance the invite is still open?" Nicky purred as she traced an immaculate nail over his chest.

Frank opened the door and said "It's always open for my favorite escort. Come on in."

Nicky slinked in and Frank locked the door as he walked behind her. They got to his living room and Nicky giggled.

"Awwwww, you started without me. But I think that works out better." Nicky turned and gave him a deep kiss. "The others passed out means more for little old me."

Frank let his pants drop and let Nicky push him back on the couch. She reached behind her back and Frank heard her unzip her tight dress. She eased out of it, and cupped her tits and swayed in front of him.

"Mmmmmmm, I just love showing off my body to you Frank. I just love knowing I'm so hot and sexy and that you are going to fuck me." Nicky let her hands run up through her red hair and then she shook it out. She straddled him and eased down on his cock with a low sigh.

"Oooooooooo, Frank. You cock is so BIG." Nicky whispered as she eased herself down on it. She twisted and turned until she had all of his cock shoved up in her. She then began to ease up, moaning all the way. She put her arms around Frank's neck and kissed him deeply as she eased down again.

"Oh Frank! Ohhhhhhhh! GAWD! I LOVE YOUR COCK!" Nicky hissed as she sped up.

"Yeah! I like fucking you Nicky! I like having you want me like this!" Frank growled as he pushed up harder and faster. "Am I just a friend! Am I just some nice guy?" Frank snarled as he pumped into harder and harder.

"FUCK! NO! You're not a nice guy! You're a fucking sex machine! You're a fuck from hell! You're my fucking fantasy! FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKMMMMEEEEEE!" Nicky screamed as Frank pounded into her hard.

Frank had his hands on her waist and pumped into Nicky as hard as he could. He felt all his anger at always being the nice guy power him. He shoved his cock into his former neighbor again and again, laughing as he heard her howl and beg for his cock. Nicky shuddered and orgasmed and Frank plowed her more. She screamed in pleasure and her whole body jerked like it was being electrocuted, and Frank fucked her harder. With one loud grunt Frank finally came and Nicky shuddered like she had been shot and she tumbled backwards off his lap and onto the floor. She jerked once more which pulled her over by Heather and then she passed clean out.

Frank stood up and turned around. Crissy was standing at the hallway, back against the wall, legs spread, finger fucking herself.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She panted.

Frank strode over to her. She had a look of longing as she stared at his cock. She moaned and said "Sir! Oh Sir! Please! Fuck me! Oh Please!"

Frank laughed and grabbed her arms. He pinned her against the wall and lifted her up a bit. And then he drove his cock (somehow again rock hard) right into his private secretary's snatch. Frank didn't say a word, he just shoved into her balls deep and pumped away. Crissy gasped and then began to shout.

"Oh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Crissy shouted every time his cock drove in deep. Frank felt her body banging off the wall, but she was so lost to lust she grabbed him and pulled him in close for a violent kiss. When she wasn't sucking his face she was screaming "FUCK!" After several moments Frank tensed and then blew his load into her pussy. Crissy howled, shuddered and passed clean out.

After his final pumps into Crissy's pussy, Frank stepped back and let her limp body drop to the ground in a smelly heap. Her blouse was torn open, her tits hanging out, her skirt was hiked up around her waist, legs spread and a large pool of cum and juices were oozing out around her pussy on the floor. Her eyes were rolled up and she, like every other woman in his place, had a huge smile plastered on her face.

Frank looked around and laughed and laughed.

"Damn! Old Man, you fucking ROCK!" Frank said after several moments.

Frank stepped back and walked to his bedroom. He stripped off the rest of his clothing and sighed. Suddenly, he felt incredibly tired.

"Fuck, I need some sleep. I'm not sure I how was able to fuck all of those bitches, but damn. I'm tired." Frank thought about a shower but he sat on his bed and then just flopped back.

"Maybe, just some sleep..."

THE NEXT MORNING

Frank yawned. Then he yawned again.

"I smell coffee." Frank muttered.

"Good morning Sir."

Frank opened his eyes to see Brenda standing in front of his bed with a large breakfast tray. Behind her stood Crissy and Heather. All three were in uniform. Heather held another large tray while Crissy had his phone and a notepad.

Frank tried to sit up and then realized he had some company in his bed. He glanced down and saw Duchess was nuzzled into his left side, Nicky on his right, and Mai and Vicky were laying one leg each. Mai and Vicky had his cock at attention and were slowly licking it and sucking his balls.

"Morning lover. Slept well?" Nicky said with a purr.

"I tink he did. I did after super fucking daddy gave me." Duchess said with a dreamy smile.

Frank grinned and sat up enough to let them shove some pillows behind his head and then Brenda sat the tray down. She poured him a cup of coffee and he sipped it.

"Oh, that is good."

"Thank you, Sir. If Sir doesn't mind, I will serve his guests now." Brenda said with a nod towards the tray Heather was carrying.

"Please do." Frank watched as his guests all got coffee and then he dug into the breakfast.

Frank smiled as he ate. The food was wonderful, and the company was just fine. The women seemed to realize he wanted to focus on eating so they left him alone and ate as well. As he finished up, Crissy spoke up.

"Sir, I have started working out your schedule. As today is Sunday, you are open all today. Starting Monday you have a meeting at 9am dealing with the next phase, followed by..."

Frank smiled as Crissy laid out his entire week including meals and exercising. She was doing quite a job. He thought about asking how she had been able to get into his computer and phone but figured it didn't matter. Crissy was his personal assistant, and she was not going to be telling any tales.

Mai and Vicky got up and went over to their bags. "Hey babes! We gots to go. We gots to do audition at "The Red Carpet" so we can strip! Funny, Vicky and me know we strippers, but we don't have pwace to strip. So Crissy find us place nearby and get us a spot for audition."

"Sir, I hope you don't mind. But your guests were quite confused this morning as to why they didn't have a place to work. I didn't think you would mind me assisting them."

Frank thought a moment. "Hmmm, this is something I will need to be careful of. Not so much the girls I change, that is easy apparently. But with the other effects this may have."

"Crissy, that is fine. In fact, let's help them out some more. Heather, you will drive my two dear friends to and from their audition and if we can make it work, you will drive them to and from work." Frank looked at Nicky. "Same with Nicky when she has outcalls. In fact, Crissy, help Nicky get set up with an outcall apartment, something close. I don't want her doing business here if she can help it. It's much safer for her homelife to be separate."

Nicky slid over to him and kissed him softly. "Oh baby, thank you! I knew you were a great guy, and not just as a GREAT lover!"

Mai and Vicky were both smiling too. "Tank you boss! You totes awesome!" Vicky said and Mia nodded vigorously.

Frank then said "And make some calls around, we need to get Duchess some tryouts. After that, help her set up a MyFans account and see if she needs anything else. Once we have her some try outs, Heather, give her a lift as well."

Heather and Crissy both nodded and said "Yes Sir!" and then headed out.

Mai and Vicky both gave Frank a big kiss and headed out. Nicky did as well, and then after a bit of making out Duchess left as well.

Frank showered and went out to his balcony. Brenda brought him a cup of coffee and he relaxed a bit.

"I've got all of my building and the one to the left. I need to try and get the one to the right under my power today. Hmmm, I've got a private secretary, maid, chauffeur, and four women who are strippers, escorts, and porn stars. What else do I need?"

Frank thought about who was left in the building and what he might also need. He had a couple of ideas after some thought.

Frank walked down the stairs whistling a happy tune as he headed for the front of the complex. The front didn't have any actual condos in it, it was the front office, workout room, a large dining area/party room, and a big movie room that could seat up to 30 people for private movie parties or business stuff.

There was one actual condo right above the head office in which the owner of the overall complex lived. Her name was Theresa and she was an iron maiden from hell. She lived there as it was the star property she had taken from her ex-husband in a really nasty divorce several years back. She had been a major player in the real estate world in the city, but after taking her ex to the cleaners she had mostly retired and was living off her 5% a month from her investments and real estate holdings. She managed this building due to what Frank suspected as her wanting an ideal place to hang out, live and generally rule.

Frank had purchased his condo just before the divorce and knew it had been just sheer luck in the timing. If he had waited a couple more months, he never would have been able to buy. Every time Theresa saw him, Frank could feel her nasty stare and her barely suppressed anger at having to deal with a man in the complex. Frank knew she had tons of boy toys that she went through like tissues, pretty much only using them for fun and then dropping them when she got bored.

Frank didn't have much of a problem with that. Her husband had been a real piece of work (he had met him and sleazy didn't cover it), and she was open about what she wanted with her various playthings. But she wanted him gone and the only reason she hadn't been able to drive him out was due to him being very careful about not giving her anything to work on.

Still, she was a pretty good-looking woman. She was in her forties and just beginning to show some sag and some wrinkles. But she had nice sandy blonde hair, a nice figure, and always dressed professionally sexy.

Frank had plans for her. A complete makeover and wholly new attitude.

Frank checked the main office door and found it locked. He peeked in and noted the office seemed closed. Sometimes Theresa would be in doing some paperwork or some such stuff, but this time she appeared to be out. Frank shrugged and moved over to the "emergency" buzzer. This was only supposed to be used in times of extreme emergencies, but Frank knew he would get a response if he buzzed it.

He pushed the button and waited. It was hooked to an intercom and sure enough after a few seconds there was a bit of static and then he heard Theresa's voice.

"Yes? What the problem?"

"I'm sorry to bug you. It's Frank and well, I just had something happen that I think you need to know about. It could affect the whole complex. Can I come up?"

Theresa's voice came back with a very stern sound to it. "Something happened? Really? What the fuck Frank, you think I have time for this shit? What the problem?"

"Theresa, I really don't want to talk about it here like this." Frank lowered his voice. "There are some folks nearby and I really don't think you want to have this get around. 27th Street and Dexter kind of thing."

When Frank had been moving in that address had been a hot spot along with his current home. But it had been found out to have a huge rat infestation and they had tried to keep it quiet. The word had gotten out and the property went under when people left, and no one would go back.

Theresa had taken note of that, and Frank knew she was keenly alert to any type of rodent issue that might cause her issues with her lifestyle. He figured this would get her attention and it did.

"Ok, come on up. No one else knows?"

"Only me."

There was a buzz and Frank moved past the locked door to the stairs going up.

He knocked on the door to Theresa's condo and was nearly jerked inside.

He turned around to see a slightly nervous-looking Theresa locking the door. He didn't have time to fix her in his sights before she grabbed him and led him down the hallway and into her living room.

Frank was a bit taken back by the size of it. He had one of the nicer and larger condos but this one was HUGE. It had a massive fireplace, five large couches, 4 large recliners and a vaulted ceiling that had two lofts looking down into it from the third floor. Frank realized that this condo was actually 4 condos combined.

"Damn, nice." Frank said. He turned to look at Theresa and stopped.

Another woman was with her.

Frank let out a long sigh. "Oh God, what luck" he said under his breath.

Susan was an older lady, mid to upper thirties, African American, six foot tall and a smoking hot body. Big tits, and big booty, with long black hair. She was a lawyer, and a really good one. She represented Theresa on all matters legal. She was also another condo owner. Frank had of course met her several times and had been impressed by her drive, and her intellect. She was sharp and she knew it. She was also a bit wild from what he had heard. According to some of the rumors he had heard, she had paid for college by stripping. He believed she had the body, but she seemed way too conservative for that.

"Okay, what exactly did you see?" Theresa said as she stood next to Susan.

Frank looked at them both and focused.

Theresa and Susan looked at Frank's shades and relaxed. Both women felt their minds go blank and their bodies relaxed and slumped a bit.

Frank focused on them and their minds. He grinned at the vision he had of both women.

"Theresa, you first." Frank said.

"Me, first? What do you...um, is that, uh, like me? Like? Like, when do I say like?" Theresa giggled. "Um, why am I giggling? Uh..."

Frank grinned. "Yes, this is you. It's very much you Tia."

The forty-something woman was not forty in Frank's mind. Frank didn't want a ballbuster or some driven woman. Frank had felt a bit sorry for her given her husband was such a loser, and he had figured maybe she needed another go.

So Frank was looking at an eighteen-year-old teen queen. The kind that liked older men who spoiled them rotten and let them play and have fun. The kind that didn't care about anything other than looking pretty and having a lot of fun. Tia was shorter, with a spinner's body. Nice pert B cup tits, tight ass, long blonde hair, pouty lips, and long legs, the kind that were perfect to have wrap around your body while balls deep into her pussy. She was in pink high heels and a pink metallic tube dress.

Theresa felt her mind melting. All that she thought she knew seemed to just ooze out of her pretty little head. Money didn't seem so important, her sugar daddy took care of that. Managing businesses or buildings? Yuck! Work was not fun. She was a fun person. She did fun things like shop, dress sexy, and fuck her sugar daddy. He took good care of her because she was a good girl! She smiled broadly as she felt her body shudder several times and then she giggled.

She was Tia, Frank's Sugar Baby.

Frank smiled as the changes took effect. Aside from the body, she also had her clothes morph into a slutty schoolgirl's outfit, long plaid socks, short plaid skirt, and a tight blouse with three buttons undone.

"Damn, that is a MAJOR makeover, 25 years gone, and her body completely remade. These shades are powerful."

Frank focused on Susan. Susan had a slight frown and Frank could feel some resistance from her.

"Well, I could do a lot of stuff too you, but I need your mind and skills intact, my fine lawyer. But still, you are going to be a lot more fun from now on." Frank said softly.

Frank focused, and Susan seemed to relax a bit.

Susan felt her mind shift. She had always been very pro-feminist and had worked hard to put herself through school. She had not, in reality, been a stripper to pay for it, but she had worked at a strip club as a waitress for a bit. The experience had put a lot more drive into her. But now she felt her memories shift and change.

Frank smiled as he focused. "That's right Susan, you WERE a stripper." He muttered as he pushed his thoughts into her head.

Susan let out a sigh. She had been a stripper. A really good one. Her hot bod had been a big money maker for her and had allowed her to get her clutches into rich men for more money and contacts. Her stage name had been Nubia, and she loved her time stripping. She had especially loved manipulating men, playing with them, and controlling them. She could wrap a man around her finger with nearly no effort, and she had been very tempted to stay a stripper and a player and live the high life paid for by her thralls.

Frank focused more.

But she had chosen to become legit. Well, sort of legit. Susan was a great lawyer, but corrupt. She still loved manipulating people, and with her legal skills and her body she had found so much ways to play her games. Frank had helped her become the lawyer for Tia and as such she managed the ditzy bimbo's estate for her. She and Frank controlled the little slut and enjoyed her greatly. Susan knew about Frank's set up and she helped make sure things were kept under wraps using her extensive contacts. She was Frank's lawyer, and one of his women, she was corrupt and dirty, and she loved it. She loved being Frank's partner, and she loved having access to his power.

Frank concentrated a bit more and made a couple of slight modifications to Susan's body, with bigger natural tits, slimmer waist, and a nice big booty. Her clothing changed into a bright orange tube dress with long sleeves and a very deep neckline. So deep that you could pop her DDD tits out with just a little pressure.

1...45678...10