Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! FUCK YES! Oh SIR! SIR!" Heather howled as Frank shoved into her deeply. Frank was grinning madly as he pounded away.

"Fucking bitch! I'm going to fuck you like you fucked everyone else! You're MINE!" Frank snarled and shoved into her hard as he could.

"SIRRRRRRRR!" Heather screamed and jerked as she orgasmed. She thrashed and jerked several times and flopped back on the hood gasping for air.

Frank growled. "What the hell are you doing? I didn't cum!" Frank pulled her up. Her eyes were dazed and she said "Sorry, Sir. But it was so goo..."

"Silence!" Frank hissed and pulled her up to her feet. She swayed and Frank spun her around and shoved her down over the hood. He pulled up her dress and without a word shoved his cock up into her ass.

Heather shuddered and let out a weird gurgling sound as Frank shoved deep into her. "Now THIS is what I've wanted to do since that night at the Cabana. Fuck you up the ass and make it hurt!" Heather gasped and began to make grunting sounds.

"Uhhh, Sir! Ahhhh! SIR! So BIG! Oh my ASS! UHHHHHH!" Heather moaned and growled out as Frank pounded her. Frank felt her ass tighten up as he rammed her again and again and again. Frank couldn't understand where his energy was coming from but he felt as if he could go on for hours. He grinned as he kept at it. After a while though he noticed that Heather was making some very odd sounds and was beginning to go limp.

"I'd better finish up." Frank thought and then he suddenly tensed and blew his load up Heather's ass.

Frank gasped and staggered back. Heather lay face down on the hood of her (now his) car. Her legs and arms hung limply, and Frank saw that her thighs and upper parts of her boots were slick with wetness. His cum began to ooze out of her ass.

"Heather! Tighten up your ass now!" Frank said.

"Uh? Sir! Yes Sir!" Heather snapped out of her dazed state. She stood up and began to straighten her hem.

Frank snickered as he saw the oozing stop. "Tightened up your ass did you?"

"Yes Sir. As you ordered Sir. Although I must say, it's difficult considering the fucking I just got. Thank you, Sir! It was very enjoyable."

Frank nodded as he pulled up his pants. He was soaked with sweat and his clothes were a wreck. The fact that the garages didn't have any AC didn't help either. Frank looked at Heather who was at her attention position again.

"Heather, wash and wax both cars. I want them in mint condition by evening. Then go to your condo and gather up what you need. Then come over to my place, you will room with Brenda. She will explain how things work. We will sublet your condo. Also, I think I need a proper limo. See to it."

Heather bowed her head and said "As you command, Sir. I will begin immediately."

Frank clicked on the garage door opener and then tossed Heather the keys. He then tossed her his. "I'm not too attached to my BMW, see if you can find buyer." He walked out with a big grin.

"Now that was enjoyable. Fixed Heather right up. She'll do fine as the help." Frank chuckled to himself as he headed back towards his condo. He glanced at his watch and nodded. "Lisa should be heading out soon. And I know exactly what I'm doing with her."

Frank remembered that he needed to get his mail, so he stopped by the mailbox. On the way back he had to cut across the courtyard and by the pool. As he was passing by he heard some voices.

"Oh, hot damn! What luck! Mai and Vicky are playing cards again." Frank muttered as he opened the gate and walked into the pool.

Frank looked around and nodded. The pool was empty except for two women off in the raised deck area where there were several cabanas and tables with umbrellas.

Mai was a Japanese-Hawaiian mix, short at about 5 foot 4, with a very thin and toned body, and a rather flat chest. Vicky was Chinese, slightly taller, but same slim and trim body. They were best friends and were always hanging out. They even worked together at the same architectural firm. They had a very solid reputation and were known to be on the way up.

Both had been through some really bad breakups over the last year. And Frank had been the shoulder to cry on. Both times he had worked very hard to just be friends, but in the end, he had tried with each one to be a little bit more and been friended hard both times.

That had hurt, but he had been used to it. But what really hosed him off was that both of them had ended up going back to the asshole they had broken up with, and after several weeks had repeated the process. And then, after he had politely told them he wasn't going to be the shoulder to cry on this time, they had both gotten nasty with him. They had spread rumors, and he suspected they had tried to get him kicked out over some anonymous complaints about harassment and stalking. But thanks to some CCTVs that had been in place they hadn't known about he had easily shown the accusations to be lies. Things had died down after that and they now maintained cool, but polite relations when they met in public.

Frank put on his glasses and smiled at the vision. Both girls went from sundresses and floppy sun hats and sandals, to something much less appropriate. Frank's vision of them were each dressed in a metallic gold monokini's with patches over the nipples the size of a postage stamp and not much more over the pussy. Both girls worn rhinestone leg wraps and gold strappy six-inch heels. Big gold hoop earrings, and belly-button dangles completed the look. Both girls had long glossy black hair down to their asses, puffy lips, thick makeup, and some obvious plastic surgery. Their hips flared out and both had a nice bubble-butt and each sported a huge rack, at least a CCC cup.

"I didn't have any real plans for you two, so yeah, strippers. You like dating drama, no one has more drama than a stripper." Frank muttered as he stood over them.

Mai looked up and said "Oh, hi. What do you..." She trailed off as she met his stare. Vicky laid down a card and then looked at Mai. "Mai? Mai? Hey, what's up with you?" Vicky turned her head towards Frank and said "What's goin..." and her voice trailed off as well.

"That's right you two. Look carefully. What do you see?"

"I'm a stripper." They both responded in unison.

"That's right. Hot, sexy, slutty, horny strippers. Always showing off, always trolling for attention, always using your body. You just LOVE the idea of men paying to have you perform and dance for them, and if they pay you enough, to fuck them. To be their wet-dream on two legs. Who needs college? Who needs education? You live by your looks and your sexiness. Isn't that right girls?" Frank said in a low voice.

Mai and Vicky felt the words burn into them. "Yes, this is what we are. We're strippers. Hot sexy strippers. Who needs education or any of that?" They both thought. They mentally blinked as all their memories shifted. They had never been to college, they had never been smart, they had always been hot strippers. Hot Asian strippers.

Frank chuckled as they both shimmered and he knew they were now HIS vision of what they should be.

Frank lowered his glasses and grinned.

"Hi der babes! You wanna wap dance? You want a hot wap dance by a couple of hot Asians girws?" Mai said with a thick accent.

"We rock your worwd sexy! Mai and Vicky be best strippers in city!" Vicky added.

"Well, that sounds fun. Care to come to my place? We can misbehave there."

Both girls stood up and slinked over to him, one on each side. Both took an arm and rubbed up close to him. Mai's hand rubbed his cock while Vicky's hand rubbed his ass. "Sound good baby. We wiv you wong time." Mai purred in his ear while Vicky licked her lips.

Frank turned and started to lead the girls towards his place when suddenly a guy jumped in front of him.

"What the hell?" Frank stammered.

The man was a bit larger than him and looked to be really good shape. Frank blinked. It was Mai's old boyfriend, the asshole.

"Mai? Mai?! What the fuck happened? Who is this guy?" He turned to Frank and hissed. "What the fuck did you do to my girlfriend? You son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you!"

Both girls jumped back a bit. Frank held up his hands. "Hold on! I don't know what happened! I was just talking to them and suddenly they, fuck, I don't know! They changed!"

"Me no change! Me always been stripper!" Mai said as she and Vicky moved back more behind Frank. "You want attention, you pay! You can get lap dance for $100."

The man looked mad and confused at the same time. He looked at Mai and then Vicky and then Frank. Frank could see the man was trying to figure out what to do, but as Frank saw his fists begin to clench he figured what course of action he was going to take.

"Fuck!" Frank muttered. Then he blinked and slipped his glasses on.

The man locked eyes with Frank and took a step forward and then froze.

Frank breathed slowly. The man had turned from the tougher, bigger, handsome guy into a smaller, weaselly little shit. Frank remembered Mai sobbing about how he had seemed so perfect. Handsome, tough, strong, lots of money. But he had been a scumbag. He had cheated on her, he had lied to her, and Frank had suspected he may have hit her at least once. Frank had always thought of him as a weasel.

And now that's exactly what he was.

Frank didn't even hesitate. He focused and the man gasped. Frank was so pissed at him he just blew his mind over with a rush. He had a hot girl like Mai, and he couldn't treat her right while guys like Frank couldn't even get to first base! The man shimmered and Frank grinned.

Frank took his glasses off and looked at the guy. He was now shorter than Frank, slouched over, looked greasy and weaselly. He started to sweat as he looked at Frank and then the girls.

"Hey! I don't think my friends like your company. Get the fuck lost." Frank said in his most menacing voice.

The man blinked and took a step back. "But she's my..."

"Me not girwfriend! You pussy! You tiny shit! Fuck off! No come back, Mai not want see you!" Mai hissed as him as she looped her arm around Frank's. Vicky mirrored her and added "We Frank's girws! He reaw man. Go fuck off!"

The man rubbed his hands nervously, and Frank glared at him. The man seemed to melt and he turned and practically ran out of the pool area.

Both girls giggled. "Dat teach him good!" Mai said. She rubbed her large titties again Frank's body. "Mai need to tank Frank for being such strong man! We go your pwace now?"

"Yes, I think so." Frank said and led them off to the stairs. Both girls grabbed large gym bags a big purses and took his arms.

Frank focused on what had just happened. "Shit, I need to be careful doing this. And it doesn't change how other think or remember them. I need to be really careful and make sure my girls tie up the loose ends."

"So girls, you guys need to make some phone calls for me when we are done. You need to quit your old jobs and we need to get you into a club and dancing."

"Kay! Funny dat, me always been stripper, but me no remember where me strip." Vicky said with a puzzled look. Mai frowned and looked the same for a moment. Then she giggled and said "No matter Vicky! We strippers and Frank take good care of us wike with dat wooser!"

Frank smiled and said "Yes indeed. I'm a nice guy after all aren't I?"

"You da bestest!" Mai said and pulled him down for a sloppy kiss while groping his crotch.

Frank broke the kiss and then got his neck turned by Vicky who did the same thing. Frank broke that and said "Enough you two. Inside now."

Frank opened the door and let the two giggling strippers strut inside.

Brenda came to the door and curtsied. "Sir is back. And has guests, how lovely! Ladies, may I take your bags?"

Mai and Vicky both giggled and handed over their bags. "Wow! Brenda maid now? Frank, you must be big shot to have maid." Mai said with an appraising look.

"Funny, Brenda was fashion wady yes? Now she maid?" Vicky said with a puzzled look.

Frank let his hands cup both their asses and the pushed back into his hands with sexy sighs. "She's my maid now, just like you are strippers. It doesn't matter at all does it?"

"Nope!" Both girls said in unison and laughed.

Brenda took the bags and Frank said "Brenda, my guests will be staying the night so put the things in the bedroom. Then bring us some martinis in the living room. And Heather will be joining you in your quarters, set up a bed for her. She's now my Chauffeur, so be sure to brief her on how things work here. Oh, and tell her to call her old job and quit after she sees about my limo."

Brenda smiled and bowed her head. "Certainly sir. Heather is an excellent choice as a driver. I will bring the drinks."

Frank let himself be pulled into the large living room. Mai shoved him back onto his couch while Vicky pulled the center table out of the way. "You need to put in powe! Hard to dance without!" Mai said as she strutted over to the stereo. She quickly pulled up the music library and turned on some pumping dance music.

Mai pulled her fingers through her hair and tipped her head back to let it hang loose while she began to sway. Vicky matched her and they both moved to the center of the room. "Now Frank get show!" Mai said in a husky voice as she put her back against Vicky and began to move up and down while keeping her eyes locked on Frank.

Both girls swayed and moved to the beat. After a bit they looped their thumbs under the spaghetti straps of the monokinis and pulled them up and away from their tits. Both girls nipples were hard and poking up like cherries. Mai licked her lips and swayed so she faced Frank. With a very smooth motion she slide the tiny bathing suit completely off and stood in front of him in nothing but leg wraps and heels. She glided up to Frank and straddled him. She looped her suit around his neck and pulled him in close between her tits.

"Normawy, you wook but no touchy. But you Mai's number one! You can do whatever want! Mai all yours!" Mai purred.

Frank kissed her nipples and then sucked on her right nipple hard. Mai gasped and giggled and pulled him in close. Then she pulled up his head and kissed him hard while she pulled his hands up and onto her tits.

Frank felt other hands work his pants and he felt his cock pop out. Without wasting a moment, Mai slid onto it and Frank grunted as her pussy tightened. She began to hump him while she kissed him.

"Dat's it! Fuck Mai! Fuck her widdy brains into mush! Den you fuck Me and fuck brains into mush!" Vicky purred in his ear. Vicky started to kiss his neck and pull her fingernails over Frank's chest.

Mai stopped kissing Frank and arched her back. Frank watched her huge tits bounce while she grabbed his shoulders and bounced up and down while screaming "FUCK! FUCKYYY! FUCKKYYY!". Frank shouted "YEAH!" and blasted his load into Mai's pussy. Mai let out a yell and jerked in time to his shots of cum.

Frank gasped for a moment, and then Vicky turned his head and locked lips with him hard.

Frank returned the kiss with passion. Even though he felt spent, Vicky's passion seemed to bleed over into him and he felt himself getting turned on even more.

He grabbed Vicky and pulled her over the couch and onto his lap. Mai had slid off of him and was lying on the floor smiling and rubbing her pussy. Frank and Vicky made out for a few minutes and then Frank shoved her off.

"Get up and bend over the couch." Frank said. Mai rolled out of the way as Vicky bent over and shoved her ass up.

"Yeah baby! Fucky fucky! You fuck Vicky like doggie! Fuck Vicky like bitch in heat!" Vicky said as she swayed her ass.

Frank moved up behind her and gave her ass a slap. "Damn, I'm already hard again." Frank muttered. He moved behind her and shoved his cock into wet pussy.

Vicky hissed and moaned and pushed back hard. "Yeah baby! Aww way in! Vicky want it DEEP in her!" Frank began to pump and Vicky matched his pace. She was tight, but nice and slick and Frank growled as he went at it.

"Fuck yeah! You bitch! You and Mai are MINE now! No more friend-zone, no more nice guy!" Frank spat out.

"Yeah! Me and Mai your bitches! We fucky fucky all time! We your girws! We your strippers! WE YOUR BITCHES!" Vicky screamed.

Frank shouted as he came again and blew into Vicky. Vicky shuddered and jerked and then flopped forward onto the couch. She rolled over with her legs spread wide apart and a dazed look on her smiling face.

Frank staggered back a bit and sat down in his chair. He was nasty, sweaty, and his clothes were even more messy now that he had fucked Heather, Mai, and Vicky.

"Sir? Would you care for your drink now?"

Brenda swayed in holding a tray with three martinis on it. Frank nodded yes and took the martini. He sipped it and smiled. "Oh, you made a good martini Brenda."

"Thank you, sir. I of course do my best for you." Brenda smiled at the two strippers lying on the floor and couch. "Sir seems to have enjoyed himself with these two. Will they be joining your staff?"

Frank sipped his martini. "No, these two are just strippers I will use for fun. Mmm, maybe I'll have Heather drive them to work. But I've got others in mind. Once they come around, let them get cleaned up and drink, I'm feeling in a celebratory mood and these two will do just fine for an evening."

Frank stood up and downed his drink. He smiled as the alcohol hit him and said "I'll get cleaned up." He checked his watch and nodded. It was mid afternoon and he had one more person to see today.

Frank stripped off his clothes and took a shower. Brenda had laid out a new set of clothing for him and he dressed. He walked towards the kitchen and heard the two strippers giggling and talking in one of the guest bathrooms as he walked past. He grinned.

"Teach those two to try and mess with me. These shades are frigging amazing!" Frank thought.

Brenda was making more martinis in the kitchen.

"Sir, your guests are cleaning up. They drank their drinks and asked for more, so I am making up a pitcher."

"Good. Let them drink as much as they want and tell them to relax a bit. I have one more person to see this afternoon."

There was a knock at the door. Frank frowned. "Who could that be?"

Brenda had gone as soon as the knock sounded. Frank followed her and she peeked in the peephole. She smiled and opened the door. Heather strutted in and bowed her head. She was still in uniform but very sweaty and had obviously been working hard.

"Sir, all your cars are cleaned and parked. I came by to see if you needed a lift this afternoon. If not, I can start moving in."

Frank smiled and reached around his chauffeur and cupped her ass. She smiled and let herself get pulled close. "Good job Heather. Start moving in. I have some guests, be sure to assist Brenda as needed. You are my chauffeur, but you need to be kept busy, so you will also be a backup maid if not otherwise engaged."

Heather bowed her head. "Of course, Sir. I'll get cleaned up and bring over enough for a day or two and then assist Brenda. Oh, I'll need a uniform!"

Brenda giggled. "I can help. I had some new uniforms express shipped to me overnight and they arrived while Sir was cleaning up. I let you borrow one until we can order you some more."

Frank nodded and headed out the door. "Very good. Brenda, see that my guests are FULLY serviced. I want them to enjoy being my guests while I'm out. See to their every need."

Brenda curtsied and said "Of course, Sir. It will be done."

Frank walked down the balcony and looked down in the courtyard area. The way the complex was set up was a square, with each wing holding 4 condos. The side facing the street had only three as the office and some other things were located there like the gym, a small conference room and so on. Frank now controlled everyone in his wing and part of the left wing (Mai and Vicky).