Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole felt a warm wave flow over her, like a soft wave on a South Pacific Island beach. Her eyes rolled up as her body seemed to shimmer and change. Her tits grew out and firmed up, her waist shrank, her hair changed color and style, and her business suit melted into the stockings, garter-belt, and see through robe.

Frank blinked as Nicole came back into sharp focus. He lowered his glasses and gaped.

"Hello baby." Nicole purred.

Frank's face took on a broad smile. "Hello Nicky. You are looking fine today. Lots of customers?"

"Oh, you know me lover. I'm ALWAYS busy." She swayed up to him and traced a red fingernail over his chest. "But I've got some free time right now. Care to join me in the bedroom for some afternoon fun?"

"Well, I'm a bit spent out at the moment."

Nicole giggled. "Come on sexy. You know it's always on the house for you."

"Of course, why don't you lead on?"

Nicole took Frank's hand and smiled a hot smoky smile that got Frank hard instantly. She led him back to her bedroom and frowned as she looked at her bed.

"Problem baby?" Frank asked as he moved behind her and put his arms around her waist and pulled her back. She seemed to melt into his arms. She wrapped her right arm up and around his head and pulled him in for a long soft kiss.

Frank was in heaven. Her lips were puffy and soft, perfect for sucking cock, and he could smell her perfume. She held the kiss just long enough and then broke it.

"My bedroom, it's just not sexy now is it? It looks like some white-collar wage-slave's place." She pointed at the desk with all the computer and work stuff on it, and the various diplomas and so on hanging on the walls.

"I'm sure you can fix it up. Throw away this crap." Frank said as he reached over and pulled a framed MBA off the wall and dropped it with a loud thud into the garbage can. He grinned as he spun Nicole around and pulled her in for another kiss. She wrapped her arms around his head and returned it with heat.

"Yeah, put up some mood lighting, some nice nudes. A real fuckpad. Because that's what's it for right?" Frank said as he pushed her up to the bed.

Nicole undid the thin silk rope and then eased her robe off her shoulders. Her body was amazing and she smiled. "Yes baby, that's what I'M for."

Frank undid his belt and let his pants drop as Nicole eased back onto the bed and spread her legs before him. Frank pulled off his shirt and crawled up to her. He inhaled deeply and sighed in pleasure. Her perfume mixed with the smell of excited pussy and he smiled. He lowered his head down and kissed her clit. Nicky moaned softly and said "That's it baby, you always know how to turn me on."

Frank kissed her clit several times and then swirled his tongue around on it while Nicky moaned and sucked her breath in. He moved lower and then sucked hard on her pussy lips. Nicky let out a little surprised "Oh!" and then moaned again. Her hands went to the back of his head and she gently pushed down.

"That's it lover. Suck my hot pussy! It's all for you! Eat it, eat as much as you want!" She hissed.

Frank sucked hard and then shoved his tongue into her and began to kiss, suck, and lick. Nicky moaned and moaned and began to twitch. Frank was hard and wanted to shove his cock into this fine pussy, but he held back.

Frank felt her long stocking-clad legs close around his head as Nicky began to shout "YES! YES! FUCKING YES!" Frank spend up and then shoved his face up a bit and sucked hard on her clitty. Nicky shuddered and howled "YESSSSS!" Frank felt warm liquid squirt up on his face as she came. Frank swirled his tongue around several times and sucked once more as Nicky shuddered and jerked and made some odd noises that sounded like a combination of "Stop" and "Oh God!". After a moment the legs relaxed and Frank sat back.

Nicky lay with her legs spread, pussy dipping wet, body sweaty, a huge smile on her face, and her eyes shut. Frank grinned at the formerly hard-charging business woman and said "Exactly how I always pictured you."

"Mmmmm, what was that lover?" Nicky murmured as she opened her eyes. Frank noted with some satisfaction that they were unfocused and dazed.

"Nothing baby. But I do think you got some happiness before your customer. What kind of whore does business like that?"

Nicky's eyes shot open. "Oy My God! I'm so sorry sir!" Before Frank could say anything else she was up and locked her lips on his. Her tongue dove deep and she kissed him hard. When she broke it, Frank was a bit stunned and she pulled him down onto the bed. Before he could say anything, she had his cock in his mouth.

"Nicky, hold...oooooooo, that's good." Frank muttered as those hot lips locked on his already hard cock. Frank had been going to say he was just kidding but decided to let her work. She seemed very intent at moment and who was Frank to interrupt?

Frank moaned as Nicky sucked and then popped his cock out of her mouth. "I'm so sorry baby! I'll make it up to you, just lay back and let Nicky take you to heaven." She purred. Frank got out a "Yeahhhh." And then let his head flop back as her perfect cock-sucking lips and tongue worked him over.

Nicky was giving it her best effort, which going by Frank's relaxed look, was having the desired effect. She couldn't believe that she of all people had let herself cum first before her customer! That was simply bad whoring and a pro like herself should know better. Frank wasn't a regular customer. He was special, and he deserved the best, and she would make sure he had a fuck that he wouldn't forget to make up for her lack of professionalism.

Frank let Nicky do her thing. She worked her tongue and kept an airtight lock on his cock with her lips. Frank moaned as she sucked his cock all the way down and shuddered as she made magic with her mouth. Frank swore it felt like her tongue was tentacle the way it worked. Frank grunted, stiffened, and then blew a huge load right into her mouth. Nicky didn't miss a beat and she sucked and gulped and swallowed every drop. Frank let out a final grunt and then his head flopped back on the pillow.

"Damn Nicky. Nice job."

Nicky began to slowly kiss her way up his chest. She licked his nipples and then kissed them and then kissed him deeply on the mouth.

"I have to make up for my mistake lover. A whore of my caliber doesn't get her pleasure first. Now, let me show you some more enjoyment."

She lay down beside him and began to kiss and nuzzle him. Her hands slid down and began to slowly massage his cock. She purred in his ear "You are so awesome baby. You are such a good lay. Your cock is so big and tastes so yummy. I love letting you enjoy my body."

Frank let his hands roam all over Nicky's body. He felt her tits, kissed her lips and neck, and let his hands explore her snatch. It was of course shaved, but is was nice, tight and slick. She moaned and hissed when he slid his fingers into her.

"Mmmmm, baby. I love that. But you need to let me make YOU happy." Her fingers worked his cock and Frank felt himself stiffening up.

"Damn, maybe these glasses do more than just transform women." Frank thought as he let Nicky work him. Normally, Frank was one and done. But he felt full of energy and randy as all fuck. His cock got stiffer and Nicky rolled him onto his back.

"Now baby, fucking fill my pussy up with your cum. Pump me full." Nicky hissed as she straddled him and eased down on his cock with a loud moan. Frank grunted as her pussy seemed to mold around his dick. It was just perfect, tight, and seemed to be made for him. Frank pushed up into her and she moaned. She arched her back and ran her fingers through her hair as she tipped her head back like a porn star. Frank began to thrust up and Nicky shoved down onto him.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!" Nicky hissed. She was tossing her head around and her eyes were closed. Frank grabbed her around her slender waist and took control of the pace. Frank growled as he fucked her.

"That's right you whore! You fucking little tramp! THIS is what you are! THIS is what you were meant to be!" Frank spat out.

"YES! YES! A WHORE! YOUR WHORE! OH GAWD! FUCK ME!" Nicky screamed.

With a shout Frank blew his load into her. Nicky let out a yell and her whole body shuddered and thrashed for nearly a minute. With a giggle she flopped over to the side and let her legs spread apart. Cum oozed out her pussy and she lay there gasping for breath. Frank looked at her and smiled. She was covered in sweat and looked like she had just finished working out. Her hair was wet and matted, her makeup was a mess, she reeked of sex and her pussy was dribbling his cum all over her upper legs. She had her eyes shut and a huge smile on her face.

Frank got up and staggered to the shower. He cleaned up and walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Nicky was kneeling on the bed, taking some selfies. She had fixed her makeup and was pouting seductively at her camera.

"Selfies?" Frank asked as he started to dress.

"Yes. I just realized that I don't have any online accounts. So I'm getting some quick pics until I can get some more sexy outfits. A girl's got to have a presence if she is going to whore herself."

Frank chuckled, finished dressing and headed towards the door. Nicky swayed up behind him, turned him around, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

"Anytime you want me, swing by. You know it's always on the house for you. Just be sure to tell your friends about me, 'kay?"

"You got it Nicky." Frank said with a big grin and walked out the door.

Frank paused outside for a moment and then fist pumped his right hand. "YES! Fuck yes!" Frank nearly shouted, and then quickly looked around.

"Easy boy. Let's not get too carried away." He muttered. Frank moved on down the walkway towards his condo with a light step. His mind was racing. He could transform ANY woman into, well, anything, with these shades. He paused by the railing outside his condo and looked down into the large common area with the pool and workout room. Several of his neighbors were out and about. Frank checked his watch and nodded.

"Getting later in the day. And it's Friday, so most of them are likely home early. But who to chose?" Frank said softly.

"Chose what?"

Frank jumped slightly at the voice from behind him. He was rewarded with a soft laugh, and he stopped a growl from escaping him.

"Oh, hi Brenda."

"Hi Frankie. Talking to yourself? Not a sign of good mental health."

Brenda was Frank's neighbor, with her condo right next to his. She was a knockout by any standard with an hourglass body, standing about 5 foot 7 inches tall, dark brown eyes, and glossy black hair down to her shoulders. She was a fashion designer, consultant and critic who worked independently. She had made a name for herself by being a "neutral" observer and was usually called in to be "the outside voice" for shows and reviews and so on.

She had a very sharp eye for detail and Frank would not have minded her so much if she didn't have two problems.

One, she was an entitled bitch who felt that any actual work was beneath her unless it involved fashion. She wouldn't even carry her own shopping up to her condo. She had her groceries delivered and usually sweet-talked the young kid delivering them into putting them away for her. She constantly asked for help for everything, taking out her garbage, carrying new clothes up from her car. She never lifted a finger unless absolutely forced to and then you could expect her to be mad as hell about it for hours afterwards. Brenda and he had a simmering feud as Frank had stopped offering to help her several weeks ago and she was still mad as he was the only man around to carry things for her.

And that was part two. Her eye for detail always led her into pointing out when someone else missed something. The one time you missed the garbage can when walking by, the spot when you were "helping" her mop (as in she was watching you while you did the work). She ran through boyfriends fast as they would come over to help her clean or carry or move something, and she would have them slaving away for hours. And usually, if they did a good job, they may get lucky. But most of the time, they got a "Oh thank you!" and then got to take her out as a reward. A week later, same thing.

Frank had helped her once and had then been able to resist her constant pleas for help as he knew what she was up to. In doing that, she had become the annoying neighbor. She was always pointing out when he forgot something, dropped something, and so on. All the women in the complex of course backed her up, so Frank was constantly getting grief over every little thing.

What had really pissed him off was when he had suggested that maybe she hire a cleaning service. She had laughed at him and said "Why spend money when I can get idiots to do it for free?"

Frank had been holding his shades when he was looking down on the courtyard. He glared at Brenda for a moment and then suddenly he blinked and then smiled.

Brenda looked at him and frowned. "What? You look like the cat that just ate the canary."

"Thank you, Brenda. You just made my day. I've been thinking about a problem, and you just gave me an idea to fix it. Damn, it was so obvious! Hey, want a drink? I think I owe you one. I've got some of that Jamaican Rum you love, I'll make you a margarita."

Brenda pursed her lips. "Well, I've got a date tonight, but I've got time for a quick one, I guess. Sure."

Frank led her to his door and let her in. Frank could see her look around his place and sniff. "You haven't dusted in a while, and you need to use coasters."

Frank smiled. "You always catch the little things. Speaking of which, I just got these shades from a friend who is starting up a company. Can I get your professional opinion?"

Frank slid on his shades and smiled. Brenda's high end fashion business suit disappeared and was replace by a skimpy black lace French Maid lingerie outfit. A while lace cap, white gloves, a see-through lace bra with two small white bows on the nipples, black lace garter belt, tiny black lace thong, white lace apron, black stockings, and black high heeled strappy shoes with while bows over the toes.

Brenda looked into the shades and froze. She saw herself, but so differently. She felt this warm feeling flow through her, her arms dropped to her sides, and she stared at herself in the shades.

Frank smiled. He focused on Brenda's mind. He felt her entitlement, her feelings of power and how she felt SHE was above everyone else, how she didn't need to take care of minor things as that was beneath her. Cleaning? For lesser people. Being a good neighbor? Being nice? She was above that. Helping others? Others served her. Carrying her own things? Certainly not!

Frank concentrated. "Brenda, time for a makeover."

"Makeover? What makeover?" Brenda responded in a dazed voice.

"Mental, Brenda. You are such a bitch, such a spoiled, intitled bitch. You never take care of anything, you never clean up, or help anyone, or even carry your own things. But now you do. Look at your reflection. You are meant to be THIS person, Brenda."

"A maid?"

"Yes, a servant, serving people who actually are better people. Cleaning for them, picking up after them, taking care of their needs. Being selfless and loyal to your master. Being the perfect maid and serving him in ALL capabilities."

Frank focused and molded her mind. He emphasized her need to sexually satisfy her master, to make sure he was always taken care of in ALL of his needs. He focused her eye for detail into cleaning and cooking and serving as well as making sure she knew exactly what urges he had and how to meet them.

Brenda felt her mind shift. Suddenly she knew she needed to serve Frank. He was a better person. She was someone who was lesser, someone meant to serve and obey. She knew she had to clean, cook, care and serve HIS needs. She was just a maid after all.

"A maid..." Brenda said with a sigh.

Brenda shuddered once as her clothing melted and reformed. Her body had been awesome already so aside from her tits growing to a nice CC, her waist narrowing a bit, and her lips puffing up and forming a permanent sexy pout, not much changed. Frank smiled and focused one last bit.

"Heh, can't have a French Maid without her sounding like it." Frank said as he finished. He lowered his glasses and smiled.

"Sir, good afternoon. Welcome home."

Brenda held up her little black feather duster and curtsied. She smiled broadly at him, showing perfect teeth. Frank smiled at the thick French accent he had added in.

Frank walked over to her and let he is hand cup her ass. Brenda let out a little gasp and smiled.

"Sir must be tired after his day. Please allow your maid to service you and relax you." Brenda purred.

Brenda took his hand and led him to his large recliner. She eased him down and then knelt in front of him.

"Sir appears to need a nice slow blowjob from his servant, oui?"

"Yes, exactly Ms. Brenda, please, serve your master."

Brenda giggled and bowed her head slightly, letting the ringlets of her hair sway a bit. She daintily pulled off his shoes and then socks, carefully folding them. She then eased off his pants and then his boxers.

"Sir has a beautiful cock. Your servant is so happy that she can provide you with relief." Brenda said with broad smile as she took his cock in her gloved hand and began to slowly pump it.

Frank let his head lean back and smiled. "And I am so glad I have such a nice maid and faithful servant." Frank thought a moment and then smiled more. "Brenda dear, you need to be on call 24-7 don't you? If you are my maid you simply must be available to serve me at any time correct?"

Brenda leaned over and gave his cock a long slow lick and then kissed his tip and his balls. "Of course, sir! What kind of maid would I be if I was not able to serve my master?"

Frank chuckled. "Well, then, here is what we will do. You own your own condo. You will sub-lease it to someone else. Be sure she's a stuck-up bitch like you used to be, someone I won't have any issues messing with. The money you will put into a "home expenses" account, which you will use for maintaining my condo and my general well-being. Food, utilities, cleaning supplies and so on. You will keep some clothing for when you are out and about, running errands, shopping and so on, but most of your stuff you can put in storage. You will get online and order numerous sexy maid outfits like you have on now and while in the condo, you will always dress as such. You will move into my 3rd bedroom and be available at all times."

Brenda watched him with lazy, sexy eyes as she licked and kissed his cock and balls. When he finished, she smile broadly and said "As you command sir, your servant obeys. It will be done as soon as you are cared for."

And then she went down entirely on him.

Brenda sucked Frank's cock into her mouth like a vacuum cleaner and got it ALL the way down her throat. Frank gasped as Brenda's tongue seemed to vibrate and hum and his cock felt like it was being sucked and massaged by a vibrating sheath. As he had just had some knockout sex with Nicky recently, it took a while to get worked up again. But the time required made it even better. Brenda seemed to know exactly what to do in order to give him a nice, long, slow, and thoroughly enjoyable blowjob. He gradually hardened; he slowly felt his load build up. His mind slipped into a beautiful daze from the pleasure and after several more minutes he tensed and then orgasmed in his maid's mouth.

"That was... nice..." Frank whispered.

Frank's eyes slowly slid down as he heard some gulping and then a giggle. "Thank you, sir. Now, please take a nice nap while your servant gets thinks properly cleaned and arranged. I will wake you for supper."