Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeahhh..." Frank mumbled as he fell asleep.

LATER THAT EVENING

"Ding!"

Frank blinked once and then again.

"Ding!"

Frank looked around a moment and then realized that Brenda was standing in front of him with a small bed. She was smiling and holding the bell.

"Good evening Sir. Supper is almost ready, I thought you may like to dress prior to being served. Or if you so desire, you may eat with your pants off."

Frank smelled some wonderful smells coming from his kitchen and grinned. He removed the blanket that Brenda had apparently placed over him and stood up. He picked up his underwear and his pants and began to pull them on.

"I'll dress thank you. Please serve the meal."

"Immediately sir." Brenda said with a big smile and swayed towards the kitchen.

Frank grinned as her lovely ass swayed. "Oh yes. These shades are the shit! Brenda is my maid! That stuck up bitch is now getting her rocks off by being a servant! And that witch Nicole is now a whore in real life! Payback bitches!" Frank thought as he walked into his dining area.

Frank blinked when he walked in. The table had been cleaned off (it usually had papers and work stuff dumped on it), it appeared to have been polished, and had full table setting out with a glass of wine poured.

Frank sat down as Brenda swayed in carrying a covered tray.

"I went to my former place of residence and brought over all the food worthy of you and then cleaned out your fridge and pantry. I hope the meal is to your liking. I am not a well-trained cook yet so I had to use some videos off the net. I hope it all meets with your approval Sir."

She set the tray down and removed the cover. It was a rather well-done pork chop, with what appeared to be a mushroom gravy, some steamed vegetables, and dinner rolls.

"It certainly does. This is much better than I normally have, thank you Brenda."

Brenda beamed and curtsied. She then stood off to the side while he ate and drank. She practically leapt at any command he gave, quickly bringing a glass of water, clearing away plates, toping off his wine, and generally waiting on him hand and foot.

He pushed back after the meal and smiled. "You have done well Brenda. Very well. Your master is pleased."

Brenda smiled at him with as sexy pout that would melt steel.

"Sir, I have cleaned your bedchamber. Shall I turn down the bed and help prepare for bed?"

Frank thought about it a moment and looked at the clock. He did have some important work to do tomorrow, but he had some time for some more fun.

"Yes, let's do that. Please, after you."

Brenda smiled and curtsied and walked into his bedroom. Frank nodded at his now very clean room and freshly made bed. Brenda went over to turn down the covers. She bent over and Frank moved up behind her. He cupped her toned ass and smiled as she pushed back into his hands.

"Does Sir wish for his maid to turn down the covers or does Sir wish to fuck his servant's brains out on the top so as to not soil the fresh sheets?"

Frank laughed and eased his thumbs inside Brenda's lacey thong. He pulled out and then eased the thong down her legs. She gracefully stepped out of her thong and then climbed onto the bed with her ass up in the air. She swayed it back and forth.

Frank grinned as he let his pants drop. "Doggie-style, just what I was in the mood for. How ever did you know?"

Brenda giggled. "I'm your servant Sir. I know exactly what I need to do in order to serve you."

"Do you like getting it this way, Brenda? Bent over like a little doggie while being mounted from behind?" Frank said as he rubbed his hard cock up and down her pussy lips, teasing her with a little bit of pressure and then easing off.

Brenda let out a quiet moan. "Mmmm, Sir! So mean! Teasing your loyal servant like that. Ooooooo, I LOVE doing anything you enjoy. Anything Sir. My enjoyment is making sure YOU enjoy it."

Frank laughed at that. He remembered once hearing her talking to one of her friends and saying how much she hated doing it doggie style. He moved behind her more and then eased inside her.

"Oooooooo! SIRRRRRRR!" Brenda hissed as Frank pushed all the way inside her, balls deep. Brenda's pussy clamped down tight on Frank's cock and he grunted.

"Oh yeah! Keep it tight Brenda! Keep that French Maid pussy nice and tight around my cock!" Frank growled as he began to speed up his thrusts.

"Yes Sir! Of Course, SIR!" Brenda shouted out as she shoved back onto his cock hard. Frank slammed into Brenda and laughed at each thrust.

Frank remembered each time she had slighted him, had manipulated him, and had played him and others and never once felt a single shred of remorse. He grunted and shoved into her harder and harder.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Brenda howled as Frank tore her up.

"Yeah! You fucking bitch! Take it! For all the times you fucked someone else over! Fucking take it!"

"YES SIR! YES SIR!" Brenda screamed back at him. "I was a bad person! I was so bad! Now I'm YOURS! FUCKKK!"

Frank slammed into her as hard and as deep as he could and Brenda let out a scream that was primal. Her whole body jerked so hard that she nearly pulled off of him. Frank held her tight as he blew his load into her pussy while she shuddered and jerked and babbled in French.

Frank felt his rage end and he flopped backwards exhausted. Brenda flopped forward on her face and didn't move. Frank lifted his head and grinned at Brenda lying there.

"Much better. I like you MUCH better this way." Frank yawned and let his head flop down. "Damn, what a day." And he drifted off.

THE NEXT MORNING

Frank slowly woke up feeling so fine. It was as if he was floating on clouds and those clouds were massaging his dick.

"Mmmmmm, so nice..." he murmured. In his barely awake state he felt himself stiffen and then cum. And then he felt his cock being sucked. Frank opened his eyes and looked down.

Frank was naked in his bed and his maid was licking his cock clean. Brenda looked up and smiled at him.

"Good morning, Sir. It is 6:30am, I have laid out your workout clothing and will prepare breakfast while you are out doing your morning exercise. I trust you slept well Sir."

Brenda eased off his bed, pulled out a compact to quickly touch up her make up and then stood there with her hands clasped in front of her with a big smile on her face.

"I did sleep well, thank you. How did you know to wake me?"

"I checked your alarm Sir. I switched it off as Sir should have a proper wakeup from his servant, not some grubby electronic alarm."

Frank nodded with a grin and sat up. He had been stripped during the night (he had just removed his pants during the fuck), and tucked into bed. He had been cleaned as well. He smiled as he began to dress. Brenda assisted as much as she could.

"You are doing well Brenda. So, you will move in today?"

"Sir, I moved everything last night. I will moving the remainder to storage today. I have also called several friends about subletting my condo as per your orders."

"After last night's, um, fun? Aren't you tired?"

"Sir, your needs and commands come first always. After putting you to bed I had plenty of time to move what I needed and arrange things as you had ordered. I simply can't waste time setting myself up when you have to be served."

Frank mentally shrugged. "Well, if that's how she wants it, who am I to say no?" He thought with an evil grin. He let his hand rub Brenda's ass and she smiled brightly.

"Thank you, Sir. I am glad my body pleases you. Please feel free to fondle me whenever you desire. Or anything else." She said with a very sexy smile.

Frank chuckled and then headed towards the door. He paused and then looked around. His shades were on the nightstand by his bed. He frowned and then shook his head. "Nah, not while I'm running. Brenda dear? I have a very important order for you. You will never touch these glasses unless I say you can. Ever. Is that clear?"

Brenda bowed her head slightly. "Yes, Sir, of course Sir."

"Well, see you after my run."

Frank went out, and started stretching by his door looking down into the courtyard. His mind was busy as hell processing what he could do.

"I work mostly from home, and pretty much set my own hours aside from a couple of meetings every week. Brenda is now my slave for all practical purposes, I'll need to fix things with her to avoid any odd questions. But I can take over her money and assets without any issue based on how she's acting. Hmmmm, maybe it's time I do a little gold digging myself. Lots of hot and well off if not rich women in this complex, I can make my life real easy real quick and get some payback while doing it." Frank thought as he stretched.

He finished up and headed towards the stairs. He neared Nichole's (No, no, Nicky's he reminded himself) condo and the door opened. A man, her boss, stumbled out with a glassy stare, disheveled clothes, and a big lipstick kiss on his cheek. He mumbled "Thanks doll" and Frank hear a sexy giggle from the doorway.

"Anytime lover. Thanks for the tip. Enjoy work." Frank heard Nicky say as the man stumbled down towards the stairs. Frank passed the door and saw Nicky standing there in that black see-through robe and high heels. She blew him a kiss and winked at him.

"Hey baby, I'm free until noon. I'll give you a fun workout if you are up for it."

"Thanks Nicky, but not this morning. Maybe later. Actually, if you are open tonight, want to come by for dinner? I've got a maid now and she's a great cook. I am wanting to show her off."

Nicky traced her finger down between her tits and smiled. "Ooooo, have to take a raincheck baby. I'm booked solid tonight until midnight. My old boss is coming back for another visit after work and bringing some friends."

"Well, have fun. It's nice that you enjoy your work so much."

Nicky giggled and licked her lips. "Oh yes baby, I was born for this." She blew him another kiss and shut the door.

Frank chuckled. "I hope your boss and his friends tear you up Nicky. Earn that money for once."

Frank began to run down the stairs and at the bottom met Nicky's old boss. The man was smoking a cigarette and smiling.

"Fun night huh?" Frank said.

The man simply grinned at him and nodded. Frank laughed and started his run.

Frank ran down along the seaside and let his mind wander over his next steps and his next targets. He was in a target rich environment certainly, but he was methodical, and by the time his run was done, he had a list of women to see and a plan.

Brenda met him at the door with a towel and a smile. "Sir, your shower is ready and I have laid out your clothes. I will be cleaning your condo today, but will be sure to keep quiet while you enjoy the weekend. I will have lunch ready at one. Your breakfast will be waiting once you are cleaned up."

"Thank you, Brenda. Well done. Later today we need to see about your condo sub-let and your assets. Since you are my maid now you really don't need any of that do you?"

Brenda smiled and bowed her head. "Not at all Sir. Everything I need is right here. My only purpose is to serve you after all."

"Excellent."

Frank showed, dressed, and ate while Brenda stood by ready to give him more food or coffee as needed. Once he was done, she cleared the plates. Frank had his plan, but it needed some time until the next phase so he decided to get some work done.

Frank chuckled as he started up. "I literally have the power to turn any human into my slave and here I am working. Maybe I really am too nice a guy."

But Frank knew that the bills needed to be paid, at least until he set some more things up. And his next target wasn't home yet.

Brenda rang the little bed promptly at 1 and Frank took a break to eat and get a nice long blowjob. Frank smiled as he checked out his now pristine condo. Brenda had certainly done her job well. He then checked his watch and smiled.

"Brenda, I'll be out for a bit, now would be a perfect time to vacuum if you need to."

"Very good Sir. I will do so. I will also be doing some shopping later today. Your household is in need of many things and I need additional uniforms. I know of a lingerie shop that can provide them, so I will do this shopping after the vacuuming."

"That is fine." Frank said and headed out.

"Now then, I have a maid, time for a chauffeur."

Frank headed down towards the parking garages. Each occupant received a private, two car garage. Frank had his own car, a very nice BMW convertible. But the person he was looking for was his other next-door neighbor. Between his place and Nicky's was Heather's.

Heather was another hard charger. She worked at a Mercedes car dealership and had started right after college as a cashier and had worked her way up to sales. She had been the top salesperson for two years running and was considered next in line for the job of Sales Manager. She drove a branch new cherry red Mercedes convertible complete with all the options and was always showing it off.

If that had been it, Frank wouldn't have minded it. She and he had traded polite insults about their respective car choices and when she was in "public" mode as Frank called it, she was not a bad person at all.

But again, as per usual in the complex, Heather was someone else deep down. Frank had been relaxing at the pool off in a covered cabana one day and had drifted off to sleep. He woke up after it was dark and Heather and a couple of the other girls were sitting in front of the cabana not knowing he was there. They had been drinking and Heather was bragging about her climb to the top.

"The old man in charge of the place is an idiot. I've got him wrapped around my little finger with my sales numbers. And it's so easy. I can seduce any man who comes in, takes me an hour or less. Once I get them in the car, we always end up in a hotel for a quick fuck and then they sign anything I tell them too."

"Aren't you afraid they might report you?" One of the others had asked.

"Nah, I always record things. One guy tried and I put him in his place fast. And the other salesmen are too busy messing around trying to get in my pants to be any issue. Anyone who starts making a lot of sales I seduce, fuck, and then they lose interest in sales real fast. Especially if they are married."

All the girls laughed at that. Frank had slipped out the back disgusted when she moved on to explaining how she was blackmailing the sales manager when he had made the mistake of going to the office Christmas Party alone, and hadn't watched his drinking, she had gotten him alone.

"I'll be owning the dealership in 5 years!" Frank had heard her say as he left.

Heather was a hottie. Dark brown hair past her shoulders, slim figure, and a nicely proportioned rack to go with her dark green eyes. She didn't have the tits that Brenda had, or the newly improved Nicky, but Frank had an idea of what he wanted with her.

Frank found her pulling into her slot. She always went for a long, very fast drive, on Saturday mornings. She loved to drive and show off, and she had used her beauty to talk herself out of a LOT of tickets, a fact she never tired of bragging about.

"Hey Heather, how's that old heap of yours?"

"It will leave your hunk of junk in the dust anytime loser. Heading out?"

"Actually, I was looking for you. Got a minute?"

Heather walked over to him after clicking her garage door opener. She was in a short skirt and spaghetti string top blouse that left very little to the imagination.

"So, what's up?"

Frank slipped on his shades and stepped forward looking right at her. The parking area was off the street, but people could and did come through here a lot, so Frank had decided to push this transformation hard and see how fast he could make it happen.

Heather blinked as Frank got close and started to step back and froze as she looked into the shades. She gasped as she saw herself and felt her mind suddenly flooded with a whole new reality. She tried to resist the overpowering blast of new thoughts that seemed to erase all of what she had been. Heather didn't even have enough time to realize what was happening and what she had been before she was something entirely new. She wasn't a hot saleswoman, and she mentally laughed at that stupid notion. She was a hot and sexy Chauffeur. She loved to drive her boss around, and to show off her hot body for him, and provide him with whatever services she could.

Frank felt his vision of Heather smash into brain. Frank could feel it and was surprised Heather didn't get knocked back by the impact. It was if he had taken a sledgehammer and smashed her former self into dust and instantly replace it with a whole new self. Heather seemed to blur a bit and Frank knew it was done.

Frank lowered his shades and smiled.

"Good afternoon, Sir. Do you require me to transport you? Or something...else?"

Heather stood tall with her legs spread shoulder-width apart and her hands clasped behind her back. She was standing tall, at least 6 feet, but was even taller thanks to the six-inch stiletto heeled black latex thigh boots she was wearing. She had formed a bit more of an hourglass figure, with a lovely, rounded ass and her chest had been expanded to at least a CCC. She wore a black wet metal look dress that was skintight. It stopped just barely below her snatch and hugged her body tightly. The front had a slit going from nearly her belly button up, laced together, but cut VERY low. Frank could see just the tips of her areolas. The dress had full sleeves and she wore black latex gloves. Her hair was done up in a bun, and was tucked under a black driver's cap. Mirror sunglasses completed the look.

"Good afternoon Heather. I wanted to discuss my transport arrangements with you." Frank hit his button and led her into his garage.

"My BMW isn't bad, but it certainly needs to be cleaned. If you are to be my driver, I expect my car to be perfectly detailed."

Heather nodded her head with a smile. "Of course, Sir. I will get to it immediately. But if I may, Sir should be driving something more appropriate for his station." She held up her own keys. "If Sir would follow his Chauffeur?"

Frank nodded and followed Heather to her own garage. She opened it and led him inside. She then hit the button and closed the garage door.

Heather turned and faced Frank, looking down at him due to her heels. "Sir, THIS is the car you need to drive when you so desire. I have no need of it anymore since I am now your driver and I only drive your cars. But please..." Heather purred as she took Frank's hand and led him over to the front.

"Why don't you take it out for a test run." She traced her finger along the pristine trim as she moved in front of the hood. "But before that, how about you take ME for test run?"

Heather sat on the edge of the hood and spread her legs while tracing a finger down between her cleavage. Frank smiled as he saw she was commando and that her pussy was already slick. Frank moved forward and Heather wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in for a long deep kiss.

"Mmmm, Sir is such a lovely kisser." Heather purred as one of her hands dropped and began to undo his pants. Frank chuckled and began to kiss her neck while Heather moaned softly.

Frank's cock slid out and Heather guided it right to her pussy. She pulled him in and wrapped her legs around him. She then leaned back and braced her hands on the edges of the hood making sure she was in a place that wouldn't dent or crumple the hood. Frank pushed into her slowly as deeply as he could and Heather hissed in pleasure.

"I've always dreamed of a real man fucking me on the hood of car. Uhhhhhhh, ooooooo, Sir! So good!" Heather panted as Frank began to pump away.

"Oh, you are going to get that my slut of a Chauffeur! You are going to drive me around and show the world who your boss is! You are going to make sure EVERYONE knows who your boss is! Who OWNS you! Right Heather!"