Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gasped and then shuddered several times as the changes took hold.

Frank smiled and removed his shades. Tia and Susan looked back at him.

"Daddy!" Tia said in a high-pitched voice and jumped into his arms. She kissed him hard on the lips and wrapped her arms around him tight.

"Tia is like so happy to see her sugar daddy! Is daddy happy to see Tia?"

Frank smiled and let his hand rub her ass. Tia pushed into it with a giggle.

"Of course, my dear little Tia. I'm always happy to see my little sugar baby. I've got you your own place now. Right here in the complex, so you can be close all the time."

"YAYYYY! Tia is so like happy!" She said as she bounced up and down excitedly and clapped her hands.

Frank looked at Susan, who was looking back at him with smoky eyes.

"Tia, be a dear and get on your knees and blow your daddy while I talk with Susan."

"'Kay!" Tia dropped like she had been shot and had his dick out and in her mouth in a flash.

Frank grunted and grinned.

"There, now the adults can talk." Frank said.

"Indeed. So, we need to gain control of her assets then. I'll get on it right away. I can have powers of attorney drawn up in a couple of hours." Susan said with an evil smile as she looked down at Tia sucking away.

"Correct. I, uh, damn, that's nice, I am needing to see a couple of other tenants today and get things taken care of. See my secretary Crissy for details. You are now the complex's inhouse council for all legal matters and my junior partner in getting things done."

Susan smiled evilly. She looked down at the teen tart on her knees happily sucking cock. "Of course. I'll be by later once I'm done with the paperwork. Enjoy your little brainless tart. Such a worthless little trust-fund baby. She wouldn't know real work if it slapped her in the face."

"Indeed. Go get the paperwork ready and let's get this over with. We'll celebrate later."

Susan smiled and nodded. She headed out the door with a very evil smile.

Frank grinned and then grunted. Tia let out a little "UMPF!" and then gulped several times. With a loud smack she pulled off his cock.

"Yummy! Daddy, like, tastes so good! Tia is happy! Does daddy want to fuck Tia now? Tia want's to show daddy how much she loves him!"

Frank smiled and said "Sure my little teen tart. Let's find the bedroom."

Tia took Frank's arm and nuzzled in close with a giggle. She babbled away as Frank led her upstairs. Frank had a huge smile on his face as he listened to her brainless pratter.

"Like, that painting is so, like, old. Um, this place needs a makeover. Like who lived here? Some old lady? Not a cool place at all."

Frank moved around with her upstairs and found the master bedroom. It was huge, with a king sized bed and massive closet. The master bath had a separate shower, tub, and a completely separate hot tub. Tia squealed with delight.

"Ooooooo, daddy! Let's get in the tub! Like, Tia has always wanted to have sex in a hot tub! Can you fuck me in the hot tub?"

Tia turned around and traced her fingernail down his shirt and said "Plllleeeeaaaaasssssseeeee?" in a long drawn out high pitched voice.

Frank pulled her in close and they kissed hard. Frank unzipped her and she wiggled a bit. The dress dropped down leaving her in heels only. She broke the kiss and giggled. She swayed over to the hot tub and bent over to run the water. She looked over her shoulder and gave Frank a sexy pout as she swayed her ass.

"Does daddy like what he sees? Does daddy want Tia's fine ass?"

Frank pulled off his shirt and undid his pants. He walked up to Tia and gave her a solid smack on the ass. She gasped and then moaned.

"Ooooooo, daddy is punishing Tia because Tia is a bad girl. Does daddy like bad girls?"

Frank smacked her again and she gasped and moaned. Frank grinned and smacked her again and again. Tia swayed, yelped and moaned.

"I DO like bad girls. And you are so bad. You are a little bimbo sugar baby, some stupid little moron who in under my power. You are MINE!" Frank said as he spanked her.

Tia shuddered and moaned. "YES! Tia is a bimbo! Tia is Frank's Sugar Baby Bitch! Tia loves Daddy Frank! Tia is Frank's baby!"

Frank growled and spanked her harder and harder. Tia was now yelping and hissing. "Ouch! Oowie! Tia is sorry! Tia is such a bad girl! Tia is so bad!"

Frank gave her one last smack and then moved up behind her. His cock was rock hard and he grabbed some shampoo. He put a blob on Tia's asshole and then lined up behind her.

"Get ready to have your ass reamed Tia." Frank hissed.

Frank lined up and shoved his cock into her tight asshole. Tia tensed, gasped, and then made a "HuhhhhhhhhhhUhhhhhhhhhh!" sound. Frank saw Tia's hands grip the water faucet in a white knuckled grip.

Frank began to ease in and out of Tia's ass. She was so fucking tight Frank was afraid he would tear something. Frank eased in and out and after several pumps he began to speed up. Tia was making gobbling noises and gasps and her body began to shudder as he sped up.

Frank laughed and pumped harder. Tia's asshole tightened around his cock and she began to push back into his actions. She began to pant out "Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!" in time to Frank's thrusts. Her back arched and her head cocked back. Frank could almost see her eyes and Tia was now twitching uncontrollably.

Frank felt his cock tense and he said "Get ready Tia! Here it comes!"

Frank gave a huge thrust and actually lifted Tia off the floor. Tia jerked hard and shuddered and screamed "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!". She jerked hard once more and went limp. Frank eased her down and draped boneless over the edge of the hottub. She let out a final giggle and then slumped down onto the floor. Her face turned up and Frank smiled down at her face. Her eyes were rolled up into her head so far he could only see the whites, a huge smile was plastered on her face and she was passed clean out.

Frank stepped over and sat on the tub's edge. He was winded from the fuck and he noted his cum oozing out of her ass.

"Well, so much for sex in the tub." Frank said. He looked at the tub and then shrugged. "Well, maybe she'll come to later. In the meantime let me look around my new condo." Frank said to himself.

Frank didn't bother dressing and just walked around. As he had thought, the condo was actually three condos linked together. Aside from the massive Master Suite, there was a large TV/media room, five other guest rooms (most were mostly empty or had stuff in boxes in them), and two more bathrooms.

Downstairs had a massive living room, dining room, kitchen, workout room, and a large office, and even a small conference room. There were a couple of smaller bedroom/office rooms as well, and Frank figured he could put his "help" there.

"Nice. I can set everything up here and work. Hell, I may never have to leave this apartment again." Frank headed back up stairs.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii Daddy."

Frank grinned as he entered the Master Suite. Leaning against the closet door was Tia. She had done up her makeup, and had put on some things.

Tia swayed towards him on her pink heels and giggled. "So, like the clothes are all totally old lady stuff. But I found this. Can I have it? Pleaseeeeeee?"

Frank grinned as Tia opened the long mink coat and showed off her naked body. She closed the coat and pouted. "I think I look good in furs don't you?"

"Oh indeed. OF course you can have that coat. And you can have any of the jewels you find here. We'll clean this place out, I mean it's mine after all isn't it?"

Tia giggled and nodded. "That's right Daddy, all yours. Maybe I should move in? I can be your trophy wife if you want."

Frank pulled her in and kissed her hard. "Nice idea, but not yet. Right now Daddy just wants a Sugar Baby. I will get you your own place. Now let's hit the tub."

Tia led Frank back into the bathroom and eased off the coat. She slipped off her shoes and eased into the bubbling water. Frank joined her and they started making out. After a while Tia straddled Frank and eased down on his cock. She began to bounce up and down while kissing him.

Frank grunted and let her do all the work. She was tight and she was full of energy. She soon had a fast pace going and was panting "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as she shoved down on him. After several minutes Frank grunted and blew his load into her.

Tia dug her nails into his shoulders and let out a loud hiss. She shuddered and twitched a couple of times and then relaxed.

"Mmmmmm, daddy is such a good fuck. Tia is so happy she has daddy!" She eased off him and sat on his lap. The kissed a bit and then Frank said "Okay Tia, Daddy needs to get some things taken care of."

Tia pouted, but got off him. Frank jumped in the shower quickly and then started to dress. He found Tia lounging on the bed in her mink coat trying on jewelry. He smiled and said "Ok baby, why don't you finish looking at that jewelry. I'm sending Brenda over to start organizing my place. She can show you your place. I'll have Heather drive you down to the mall for shopping. You need a lot of new clothes don't you?"

Tia nodded eagerly and Frank left the room with a big smile.

Frank pulled out his cellphone and called Brenda.

Brenda answered and Frank gave her instructions.

"Brenda, I have a sexy little sugar baby named Tia who we need to get set up. Theresa is no longer in charge here and I'm taking over her place. Start organizing the move immediately. We will set up Tia in my old place. She's quite the bimbo, so we may need to get her a minder. We will need to clean out this place and get my things moved over and then get you and the other help set up. Come on over now and have a look. When Heather gets back, have her take Tia out shopping and use her credit card to buy her a nice sugar baby wardrobe."

"Of course, Sir. I will attend to it right away. Will you be home for lunch?"

"Not sure, so don't go crazy, I may just have a sandwich or something on the go. I've got some other folks to see still. Also my lawyer Susan may stop by with some legal paperwork. Be sure Crissy is available."

"Yes Sir."

Frank hung up and headed out the door. He heard some bubbly pop music start upstairs as he left and just chuckled to himself.

"Well, I've got two ladies left." Frank headed towards the center of the complex and was looking over to the last row of condos when he heard some talking.

"So the guy lives here?"

Frank's ears perked up. It was a guy's voice and he thought he recognized it.

"Um, yeah, I think maybe over there? I'm not really sure..."

"Damn it! Keep your head up! You look like a fucking pussy when you do that!"

"No shit, come on dude, what the fuck happened for real?"

Frank carefully moved up and looked over into the pool area. There were three men standing there. One was the weaselly little shit that he had transformed the day before. Two other men were with him. One of them was Vicky's ex-boyfriend, and another guy he didn't recognize.

"Oh shit. Looks like the weasel went for help." Frank thought a moment. "I need to get those guys. Shit, try them both? No, if one gets past my vision I'm in trouble."

"Hey, who are you three?"

Frank's ears perked up. "That's Kim. Ohhhhh, this may just work."

Kim, or Kimberly as she insisted any man call her, was one of the two remaining ladies. She was cute, but also very shy and socially awkward. She was good friends with Samantha, the other lady Frank needed to get. Frank didn't have much of an issue with her. He suspected she might be a lesbian, as she seemed to be very stand-offish around him. But he also suspected that she might have been fed some bs by one of the other tenants. She had been cool with him initially, but after one weekend when he had been gone, he had come back to find her making major efforts to stay away from him. And he had noted that Brenda had been smirking at him after that.

"Hi, I'm Dan, this is Steve and this Jim. We are looking for a guy who lives here. He's messing around with Jim's girlfriend."

"A guy? You must mean Frank. He's the only guy here. But that aside, were you invited in? Because if not, you need to leave and right now." Kimberly said. Her voice sounded a bit forced.

Frank moved up behind the bushes a bit and listened. "Shit, three of them, this will be hard to do."

"Hey, no need to be afraid. We're just trying to talk to the guy." Dan said.

"Don't come closer. I said you need to leave." Kim's voice sounded a bit more intense.

Frank frowned. He remembered Vicky talking about her ex, who he thought was Dan. The guy was one of those very self-assured assholes who liked to bully people and women. He gave off the tough guy vibe. And it sounded like he was doing it on Kim.

While Frank had some issues with Kim, he really didn't like how this guy was talking. And based off of Vicky's stories, this guy might do something really nasty.

"Hey now lovely lady, I just need to talk to this guy. Why don't you do us a favor and show us where he lives? Maybe I can pay you back, hmmm?"

The guy named Steve snickered and Frank heard a metal screeching sound like someone shoving a pool chair across the concrete.

"I said stay back! You come any closer and I'll call for help!"

"Alright, alright. Just chill lady. I'm serious, I just need to know where this guy lives. I'm not going to go kick his door in or anything, I just need to talk to him."

There was a pause. "Ok, over there, that middle door."

"Thanks. Jim, watch this lovely lady while Steve and I go and have a "talk" with that asshole."

"Hey! You said you were not going to start anything!"

"I lied. You keep your mouth shut and maybe you walk away without any issues."

"Guys, I really don't think..."

"Damn it Jim! Shut your fucking hole! We are doing this for you! Wait here you fucking pussy!"

Frank had his shades on and was ready as the door to the pool area opened.

"Seriously, what the fuck happened to Jim?" Dan was saying as he walked out the pool gate.

"I dunno, but I'll feel better after we beat the shit out this tool." Steve replied.

They had turned the opposite way and Frank walked up behind them.

"Hey assholes."

Both guys spun around and Frank stared hard at them both. He locked eyes with Dan right away and then quickly glanced at Steve who had been able to take one step and clench his fists.

Frank was mad. He was mad at these assholes who treated women like trash. He was mad they threatened Kim. He was furious that jerks like this kept getting hot women while he could never even get a good night kiss. He had already decided what these assholes would be and his rage blasted into them.

Steve and Dan didn't even have time to register the changes. They had just enough time to see their reflections and have just a split second to think "Wait, is that me?" before they changed.

Both men shrank and became weaker. Their Alpha Male bullshit was wiped away and replaced. They weren't Alphas, they were Omegas. They were weak, they were cowards, they were submissives needing to be ruled and dominated. They had abused women and had acted like top dogs for years.

Now they were just curs.

Frank grinned. He lowered his shades and looked at the two weak and weaselly men who cowered in front of him.

"So you two fucks were looking to fight?"

Steve raised his hands. "Oh no sir! Not us! We, uh, we were just leaving! Right Dan?"

"Yeah! We are going right now! Sorry to bug you sir!"

"Shut up!" Frank snarled and both men fell silent.

Frank smiled. "You two fuckwits are going to get what you deserve, along with that toolbag Jim. Both of you stay RIGHT HERE until I call for you. Understand?"

Both men nodded meekly.

Frank turned and marched into the pool area. Kim was standing behind a table with Jim looking very jumpy standing about ten feet away from her looking like he would rather be anywhere but there.

Kim looked over and had a look of relief and fear. Jim gasped and started to back away.

Frank glared at him. "You. Fuck off. Now. And do not ever come back. Go out that door on the other side and do not look back."

Jim gulped, and without another word turned and ran.

Frank nodded and then slipped on his shades.

"Frank! There are two other guys looking for you! We need to call...the..." Kim trailed off as Frank locked eyes with her.

Kim was short, maybe 5 foot 4 or 5, with light brown hair and a nice slim body. Frank stared and saw the new Kim.

The new Kim was 6 foot, muscled and toned. She had hard, cold blue eyes like ice, midnight black hair, and numerous tattoos on her body. She was decked out in black leather, with long opera gloves, studded thigh boots. She held a riding crop in her hand.

Kim's mind was blasted by a wave of power. She had always fantasized about being more assertive, stronger, braver. Now she was. She was an Alpha female, a dominatrix who ruled over weaker beings. People like Frank were her kind, powerful, assertive, smart and dominant.

Frank lowered his glasses and nodded.

"Ms. Kim."

"Frank, so good to see you." Kim replied. Frank noted the power and strength in the voice.

"I have a gift for you." Frank turned around and whistled. "Hey, losers, get in here!"

A moment later Steve and Dan came in through the door. Both stopped cold when they saw Kim.

"These two idiots were causing me some trouble. They obviously need someone to take charge of them. It so happens that Theresa has put me in charge of this place and I'm thinking that these two will do fine as help, mowing the grass, cleaning, repairs and so on. Of course, they need someone to make sure they do their work."

"Hey, um, we already have jobs." Steve mumbled.

SMACK!

Kim brought her crop down on her gloved palm hard. Both guys jerked and trembled.

"Silence. You two will speak only when I allow it." Kim strode over to them and began to examine them. Frank had to work to keep his face straight. Kim looked them over like she was buying a horse. She even checked their teeth. She muttered various comments such as "Weak Chin, shifty eyes, slouches, weak body, small dick." Both men were flushing bright red by the time she was done.

Kim looked back a Frank and nodded. "Yes, these two certainly need work. I will take them as slaves and make sure they earn their keep."

"Slaves?" Dan gasped.

SMACK!

"OW!"

Dan jumped as Kim smacked his ass hard with her crop.

"SILENCE! You will not speak unless I give you leave! Do you understand slave?"

Dan swallowed. For one second there was spark of resistance, and then he dropped his eyes and said "Yes."

"Yes?" Kim said with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes Mistress."

Kim looked at Steve. Steve lowered his eyes and said, "Yes Mistress."

Kim nodded. "Both of you hand me your wallets and cellphones. Good. You will quit your jobs when I get you back to my place, but first, strip naked."

Both men blinked and then started stripping fast when she arched her eyebrow at them. Kim then pulled two collars and leashes from her leather belt. She collared both of them and then turned.

"My dear friend Frank, do stop by later tonight and let me know when you need these two for their work. I need to get them home and see about housebreaking them."

"I will do that, or I'll have Brenda call. She's my maid now and is taking care of my place."

"Ah. Very good. At least one person knows their place. Until then."

Kim turned and led the two naked men behind her like they were dogs.

Frank smiled broadly as they were led away. "Now that is justice. Those two assholes, the bad boys who get the women, treat them like shit, and never are held accountable. Then again, the women that had gotten were not exactly full on winners, but hey, they got what they deserved too." Frank thought to himself.

Frank looked around and then over at the last condo.