Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's see if the Doctor is in." Frank said with a broad smile.

Frank walked up the stairs and moved over to the door and rang the doorbell.

There was a pause and Frank heard a slight click meaning the speaker was on, but no voice came out.

"Hello? Sam? You in there? It's me Frank."

Frank waited and was about to speak again when he heard Sam's voice very softly say, "Have you seen Brenda and Heather today? Did you notice anything odd about them?"

Frank kept his face straight. "Um, no, I haven't seen either one today. But I did see Christina. She's, um, got a new look." Frank tried to make it sound a bit awkward.

"It sounds like Sam has seen some of the changes and is suspicious." He thought.

The door buzzed and opened quickly. A hand reached out and grabbed his wrist and pulled him in.

Frank spun around to see Sam locking her door.

Sam, or Samantha, was a brunette with shiny black hair always up in a professional bun, and a nice body like you would expect from someone in great shape. She was a doctor, a gynocologist, and a very good one. She was a very thorough professional and Frank was sure pretty much every woman in the condo was her patient. She didn't have much use for Frank, but didn't have any issues either. She was very busy with work and most of the time Frank never saw her around.

She was dressed in workout clothes, but she looked nervous as she turned around.

"Let me guess, Christina was all sexed up, and acted completely differently than normal. Acted like some tart or streetwalker trolling for customers?" Sam said in a rush as she pushed past Frank before he could slip on his shades.

"Uh, yeah. Exactly. I thought it was rather odd, especially since she started hitting on me. We have a bit of history." Frank said as he eased on his shades.

Sam didn't stop moving but began to pace up and down in her living room. "I saw Brenda today, she was walking over to Theresa's place. She was dressed in a French Maid Lingerie getup and mincing around like a porn star. I asked her what she was doing and she smiled and prattled on about being a maid and going over to set up her Master's new condo. Then Heather showed up in a limo driver's outfit that looking like something a stripper would wear. She was going over to pick up someone named Tia to take her shopping for "Sugar Baby" Clothes."

Frank tried to get in front of Sam to make eye contact, but she was too worked up and she kept moving around.

"Something has happened to them! I called Nicole to see if she had seen them and she answered sounding like she was soliciting!"

Frank finally threw up his hands. "Sam! I think I know, stop pacing and come here!"

Sam jumped and then turned around. "Sorry, I get jumpy when I...get..."

"Finally. That's it, look into the shades." Frank said with a smile.

Sam looked and felt her mind shift. She was a doctor, a very dirty doctor. She loved to examine people and play with their bodies, both men and women. In reality, most of her customers came to her for her "special Physicals" that involved lots of probing and touching and feeling. She was a good doctor and made sure her patients were taken care medically. But she also made very sure they were satisfied sexually. She loved living in this condo because so many of her customers lived here and they all used her special services. She loved strutting around in her black latex naughty nurse outfit and black thigh boots with long black gloves, examining her friends, and giving them all sorts of nice medicines to help them get horny, happy, and relaxed.

Frank grinned at Samantha's image. "Oh. I love this. And you can prescribe my ladies anything can't you? I won't even have to worry about getting some good drugs now. How perfect." Frank said as he focused. Her waist slimmed down a bit, her hips and ass bubbled out and her tits grew to a nice set of CCCs.

Samantha shuddered once and felt her memories shift and change. She shuddered again as the new her took over.

Frank grinned and lowered his shades.

"You were saying something about Brenda and Heather?"

Sam swayed up close and eased her black corset top down. She cupped her tits and then rubbed them against Frank's chest.

"Yes. They need a checkup. In fact, I have to insist as their doctor that they schedule one weekly. Several hours long. And of course, you need constant attention as well." She purred as she rubbed her lovely tits against him.

Frank smiled and let his hands cup her ass and one of her tits. He pulled her in close and kissed her. He broke the kiss and said "Well, I need to listen to my doctor. I'll make sure everyone schedules weekly appointments with you."

Samantha wiggles her ass and eased the latex costume down. She stepped out of it and gently pushed Frank back towards a chair.

"Sir, I need to conduct your examination now. Please strip."

Frank pulled off his shirt and then undid his pants. He pushed off his shoes and then dropped his pants and underwear.

Samantha giggled and said "Thank you Sir. Now, let's test your vision. Do you see my titties? Are they nice?"

"Oh, very much, CCCs right?"

Sam leaned in and gave him a deep kiss. "Correct. Vision is fine. Now, touch. Put your hands on these titties. Natural or fake?"

Frank cupped her tits and gently massaged them. He lowered his head and kissed and sucked each nipple.

"Natural."

"Mmmmmm, yessssss. Very good Sir. Touch is fine. Now smell."

Samantha pushed him into a recliner chair. She got close and spread her legs, showing a shaved snatch. She was dripping wet and Frank could smell her horniness.

"You smell hot and horny."

"Excellent Sir. Now, hearing." Samantha straddled him, leaned in close and kissed him deeply. She purred in his ear "I want you to fuck my brains out."

Samantha stood up and walked over to the couch. She bent over and put her ass up in the air. She turned her head and said "Follow the instructions if you heard them."

Frank got up moved in behind her and said "Get ready to lose your mind Sammy."

"Hearing fine. Now let's see about you sense of touch. Insert your cock in my pussy, you should feel massive amount of pleasure."

Frank laughed and slid his cock into her. She was perfect, tight, but not too tight, naturally wet and lubed just right. Frank slid in all the way and let his eyes roll up.

"Oh God! Your pussy is FINE." Frank said.

"Ssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm. Thank you Sirrrr." Samantha purred as she slowly twisted her body a bit making Frank's cock twitch. Frank eased out and then began to speed up. Samantha reacted and shoved back as he shoved in.

Frank got into a good rhythm with Samantha panting along saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!" at each thrust. Frank looked around the room and saw a large mirror over the fireplace. He saw himself and Samantha fucking like Gods in it and he felt a huge rush of power.

"FUCKING YES! I AM A FUCKING KING!" Frank howled and shoved in as hard and deep as he could. Samantha's back arched and she screamed as Frank blew a huge load into her pussy. She jerked and jerked and jerked and Frank had to hold her body on his cock while she thrashed uncontrollably for nearly a minute.

Frank let out a yell and stumbled backwards. His dick popped out of Samantha's pussy with a pop and he fell back into a chair fully spent.

Frank had enough energy to look at Samantha once and see her draped over the couch, her head and arms hanging over the back and her legs hanging down bonelessly. He grinned and then passed out cold.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Frank opened his eyes.

It took him a few moments to orient himself, but he realized he was in his bed. He was naked, and appeared to be bathed.

He yawned and stretched a bit and then sat up. A clean bathrobe and slippers were at the foot of the bed and a small bed was on the nightstand. Frank rang it and eased on the robe.

Brenda came in quickly with a large smile on her face. She curtsied and said "Oh Sir. You are awake. Very good. Ms. Susan stopped by with some papers for you to sign, but she was hoping that you might be available for dinner tonight. She happened to have reservations at "Kat's Café", but her date is not able to make it. She said it would be a wonderful time to discuss and celebrate the new business arrangement you two have established."

Frank grinned. Kat's Café was a very trendy and very popular eatery for a lot of the young players in the area.

"That sounds perfect." Frank looked at the clock, it was about six. "I've been out for about 4 hours. How did I get back here?"

Brenda smiled. "Sir, after your checkup, Dr. Samantha called and explained your treatment had worn you out. I called Mistress Kimberly and we had her two slaves carry you here. I cleaned you up with the help of Ms. Crissy and Ms. Heather and we let you sleep."

"Very good. Be sure that Crissy gets with the doctor and gets all of you weekly appointments booked. I want my servants in the best of health." Frank said with a leer.

Brenda giggled. "It has already been done. I got my examination after we cleaned you up, Crissy is getting hers now and Heather is getting cleaned up so she may drive you tonight. She said to tell you she has a limo ready for your use."

Frank nodded. "Inform Ms. Susan I'll be ready at 6:30 and will pick her up at her place."

Brenda curtsied and Frank got changed into one of his nicest suits. He slipped his shades into the breast pocket with a shrug. "You never know." He muttered as he headed out.

Heather was waiting by the door. "Bring the limo around front and we will meet you there." Frank said.

Heather replied, "Yes Sir." And they parted ways.

Frank smiled as he walked over to Susan's place. He saw Mai and Vicky tanning naked by the pool, and he saw Duchess swaying up the stairs with a bunch of bags from Hustler Hollywood on them. He saw the two losers dressed in black leather masks and leather shorts cleaning the center area. Kim was sitting on the deck by the pool drinking a martini and occasionally giving them orders.

"Nice. The whole show is mine and mine alone." Frank said.

He got to Susan's place and knocked on the door.

Susan opened it and Frank smiled broadly. Susan was wearing a Leopard Print Micro-Dress that was skintight, very low cut, with long sleeves. It left nothing to the imagination, and it showcased her thick booty, beautiful tits and long dark legs. Her hair was slightly curled and hung down past her shoulders. She wore large hoop earrings and a rhinestone collar/necklace and was simply molten hot.

"Hello Frank."

"Hello Susan. You are looking stunning this evening."

Susan giggled and traced a red fingernail over his chest. "Thank you, my fine stud. It's a special night, we are celebrating our lives getting sooooooo much easier now that that tart Tia is under our control. I was so jealous when I had to go and do the paperwork while she got to get fucked by you."

Frank smiled and wrapped his arm around Susan's waist and pulled her close. He nuzzled her neck and said "Well, you get me all night tonight. Shall we go?"

"Yes. I'm in the mood to show off." Susan purred and took his arm.

Frank felt like a fucking king when they exited the front gate and walked to the limo. People actually stopped on the sidewalk to look, and he smiled at the honks two cars gave them as they got into the limo.

"Kat's Café Heather." Frank ordered.

"Yes Sir, right away Sir."

Frank was halfway expecting a blowjob or for Susan to jump him on the way, but she contented herself to snuggling close and running her hand up and down his leg.

They pulled up and Heather let them out. "I'll be parked over there Sir, just text for Pickup."

Frank helped Susan out of the limo and they went inside. The head waiter took one look and had them up to the front of the line and to their table in under a minute.

Frank and Susan looked over the menu and Frank smiled at the prices. With all the money at his disposal now, this place was cheap. They ordered and got some wine. Susan smiled as they got the wine and lifted her cup.

"To new beginnings and new partners."

Frank nodded and they touched glasses.

Susan sipped her wine and smiled. "I know we are celebrating, but I want to bring up something that might interest you."

"Oh?"

"I took a long walk around the complex today. I met with about everyone except Samantha. I've noted some changes."

Frank smiled. "Oh? Is it a problem?"

Susan smiled an evil smile. "Oh no. Frank, let's be honest with each other. You know I'm a lawyer, and you know I'm corrupt as hell. I just fucked over one of my most important clients and ripped her completely off with your help. I'm noticing the changes and I can't help but wonder how it happened. And I can't help but wonder about the opportunity it presents."

Frank kept his face straight. "Shit. I kept her mind intact and she was always sharp. But I made her really corrupt and dirty, so she is looking for an angle. This may be an issue." He thought.

"Opportunity?" Frank said, trying to deflect her from the how part.

Susan smiled. Frank got the feeling she knew what his angle was, but she went on.

"Oh yes. We have a very hot escort now living there. We have a porn star, or one that will soon be a very popular one given her looks and her attitude. We have two very hot and sexy strippers. These ladies are all independent, but they are going to need agents, protection, legal help, medical help, and a smart person can use that to make them real moneymakers."

"I see. I take it you have someone in mind for "managing" these fine ladies?"

"Yes indeed. Us. You seem to have some influence over each of them. They certainly are attracted to you, and it appears that they will take orders from you. I can certainly cover the legal part, and with your staff's help we can cover everything. These women are all huge moneymakers, and we can be the ones that end up with that money."

Frank thought a moment. The food arrived as he was thinking, and they started to eat. Frank finished his wine and the waiter refilled his glass. Susan changed the subject to a question on cars. She was needing a new one, and she wanted to pick Frank's brain on his car and some others. She was very good at talking and Frank relaxed a bit. Susan kept making little toasts and Frank drank more and more wine. Frank was soon very pleasantly buzzed.

Susan had his glass topped off again and said "So what do you think about our neighbors situation then?"

After a bit Frank spoke. "I think you are right about some of this. Our neighbors do need agents and so on. The business they are involved in can be really bad and good folks to work with are hard to find. We are in a unique situation where we can provide them with all of that. And well, that work costs money, and I have no issues with getting paid for it."

Susan smiled. "Excellent. We can set ourselves up as their, ahem, agents. Now, we just need to set up how much of a cut we get."

"Cheers." Frank held up his glass and they toasted. He grinned as he gulped down the whole glass. The waiter refilled it and he took another sip. Susan spoke.

"I am wondering if we can't become a bit broader. We for sure have two condos available for sublease. It never hurts to recruit more "talent". Wouldn't you agree?" Susan said with a very evil-looking leer.

Frank sipped his wine. "Possibly. I think we need to set things up for what we have first and then look into it." He said with a bit of slur.

"Yes. That is smart. I still find it a bit odd all of these changes happening, don't you? I mean Christina was all set for a big move up, and now she's happy as your secretary? Very strange don't you think?" Susan said with an innocent smile. She held up her glass and she and Frank clinked glasses and Frank drank most of his.

Frank snickered. "Yes, its odd. But hey, maybe it's magic."

"Magic?"

Frank giggled. "Sorry, it's a secret. But let's say our neighbors had some gentle pushing from someone who felt they needed a new outlook on life."

Susan smiled. "Ok. But you know you can trust me baby. You and I are partners."

Frank downed his glass of wine and smiled. "Yesss, partners. Hey, let's go. I'm feeling happy as hell, and you are smoking hot and I'm about ready to jump your fine ass on this table. Let's go home and fuck."

Susan laughed and finished her wine. She stood up and then took Frank by the arm. She guided him carefully to the limo and handed him another wine bottle when they got inside the car.

Susan leaned forward and gave Heather some instructions and then the privacy window rolled up. The limo moved out and Frank took a big swig of wine. Susan eased down on her knees and spread his legs.

"Let's celebrate our new partnership lover. You just sit back and sip your wine, and I'll take you to heaven in a limo." Susan purred.

Frank smiled and leaned back. He sipped his wine and then looked down as Susan undid his pants. She looked up at him with her dark eyes and gave him a very sexy evil look, the look a temptress would give her prey, and then she kissed his cock.

Frank sighed. "So nice. Mmmm, I've gotten so many blowjobs these last several days..." Frank murmured.

"Mmmhmmm." Susan purred as she began to lick up and down his shaft.

"Nice, so nice. Finally having women, finally having women in their place." Frank said.

"Mmmm, yes. Put those bitches in their place, didn't you baby." Susan said softly as she then sucked on his balls.

Frank's eyes rolled up. "Oh yeahhhh, so nice. Yeah, I fixed those bitches good."

"Yes." Susan sucked his cock in deep and then eased it out of her mouth. "You fixed them good. Made them your bitches didn't you?"

"Yessss, oh that's good. I did. I finally got women, I finally got out of the nice guy zone."

"Yeah baby, you did. You've got a whole complex of bitches under your control now. Isn't that wonderful? Bitches who can give you blowjobs like this?"

Susan sucked his cock down deeply and sucked it for several moments. Frank's head swam with pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! So good!" Frank moaned.

"Bitches like Mai and Vicky. Real sexy aren't they?"

"Yeahhhhhh, oh yeahhhhh. Fucked them both." Frank slurred out. His head was swimming and he took another swig of wine.

"Yeah. Two smart girls like that with good jobs and now they are strippers. It's so cool you did that."

Frank giggled as he remembered transforming them. Part of his mind wanted to focus more because Susan was asking some pretty important questions. But Susan was one of his women already Frank thought and he giggled again at his concern.

"Yeah, I did do that. Drama Queens, so I made them REAL drama queens." Franke leaned forward a bit and Susan looked up at him. He pulled up her chin and kissed her. "You know anyone more into drama than strippers?"

Susan laughed evilly. "No baby. It fits them perfectly. And Brenda being your maid is spot on." Susan popped her tits out of her dress and squeezed them around Frank's cock. Frank hissed and took another drink of wine.

"Oh, that's soooo nice. Yeah, Brenda was a stuck-up bitch, I fixed her ass good."

"Mmmmmm, yes lover. You did. I knew about how she treated people. She's been put in her place. You've put all the lovely ladies in their place. Even me."

Frank laughed and then moaned as Susan kissed his cock and began to suck.

"Yeahhhhhh, yourrr different. Needed your mind, needed you to help." Frank moaned.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm." Susan sucked harder and Frank tensed.

"UhhhhhHHH!!!!" Frank came hard and his head swam. "Soooo ggggooooodddddd." He slurred out and felt himself slipping away.

"Uhhh!" Frank jerked his head at the bad smell.

"Don't go yet lover. Here, just sit back. I know you are so tired baby, but Susan wants to have some pillow talk."

"Pillllowww Talkkk." Frank muttered.