Tinted Shades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Susan will let her baby sleep in a moment, but lover, Susan wants to know how you did it. I mean, we are partners right? I know we have been partners, that we came to this arrangement. You know you can trust me with anything right baby? You tell me and then you can sleep as much as you want."

Frank was drunk, exhausted from all the sex and blowjobs, and he just wanted to sleep. His mind was no longer really working and Susan's words made sense.

"Shades." Frank murmured.

"Shades?"

"Magic shades. I look at people and make them what I think they should be. Transform them." Frank said softly as his head tipped back.

"People like me?" Susan asked in a very innocent voice.

"Yeahhhhhh, made you hotterrrrrr." Frank's eyes started to close.

"All the ladies in the complex?"

"Yeeahhhhhh..."

Frank was snoring before his head hit the cushion and he didn't feel Susan pulling the shades from his front pocket.

Susan smiled as she sat down next to Frank.

"These shades huh? Hmmmm, put them on and look at people."

Susan slid them on and looked at Frank.

"Oh whoa!" Susan said with a slight jump.

She stared at Frank for a moment and then lowered the shades. She raised them and then lowered them again.

"Oh my. Oh, my indeed. Oh, we are going to have fun with these."

Susan picked up the wine bottle and took a drink.

"So he changed me too. Funny, I don't remember any of that. But I do remember how the other girls were. Shit, did he change Tia? I remember her being a trust-fund baby, but all the paperwork I did was for some bitch named Theresa. Wow, Frank really did a makeover on her then. On all of them."

Susan was torn. Part of her was mad as hell at Frank. He had changed her and the others into all sorts of porn parodies and was now using them all as his own playthings.

But most of her was thinking about how much fun and how much power she had at her fingertips. With these shades she could turn anyone into anything, and she could RULE this city. And she did remember all the shit Frank had put up with from everyone. She hadn't been involved in much of it, but even then, she had felt had a bit of raw deal. She couldn't blame him for what he did when he got his chance.

In fact, she was kind of turned on. He had picked HER to be his number one woman. He may not have realized what he was doing, but by keeping her mind intact and amping up her feelings of corruption and her lust to control and manipulate people, he had made her into his perfect evil match.

Frank was a bad boy, but not nearly bad enough. With her influence he would be, and he would take her along for the ride.

Susan smiled a very evil smile as she looked at Frank snoring away.

"Yeah. Yeah baby, you and I are going to have so much fun. Oh yes. But I think I need to test these out first. They don't seem to work on you when you are out of it, so someone else."

Susan moved over to the side of the limo and looked out. They were driving through an upscale part of town. Some folks were walking around, and Susan was flipping her shades up and down looking at what came up.

"Shit, how does this work? Maybe I need to be closer? Make eye contact or something." Susan muttered. She rolled down the privacy window and leaned forward.

"Heather, take that next corner on the right and pull over a bit."

"Yes ma'am."

Heather did so. She had to pull down a way, but she found a spot and parked. Susan started to roll down the window when she heard a female voice from outside.

"Excuse me, you need to move this car. It's in a red loading zone."

Susan stuck her head out and looked forward. Two police officers had come up to the passenger side window in the front and were talking to Heather. They were both women.

Susan slipped on the shades and giggled at the sight.

"Oh perfect." She whispered. "Excuse me officers?"

The two cops turned at looked back at her. "Ma'am, your limo needs to move." One of them said.

"Yes, I heard, I will have my driver move it, but can you come here first. I saw something back a block or so and, well, it seemed strange."

The two women walked back to her and Susan slid on the shades.

It was dark so Susan couldn't really make out the two women that had walked up, but the vision she had was perfect. Instead of police officers, both girls were hot hookers. Each one was just under six foot tall, had bubble asses, big fake tits, and long blonde hair. The one on the right was dressed in pink thigh boots with rhinestones, and a short micro-tube dress that barely covered her snatch and her tits. The one on the left was dressed in gold high heels, and a tight gold O-Ring dress that was laced up both sides. Her hair was done up in a big tower with ringlets, while the other had long straight hair. Both had big gold hoop earrings, prefect nails, thick makeup and big hooker purses.

Susan stared at them at made eye contact. She grinned as she felt their minds and how weak they were.

Both officers stood there in silence. They had made eye contact and had gone into a trance easily.

Susan laughed. "Well now piggies, I think you both need a makeover." Susan focused her mind's vision and forced it into the two cops minds. She didn't know how things worked on the shades so Susan concentrated hard. The effect was instantaneous. Both women felt their old selves blasted away in a second and a whole new personality in place.

They were both hookers. They had always been hookers, they loved being hookers, and they lived for the sex, drugs, and money of the life. And Susan and Frank were their bosses.

Susan saw them shimmer and she lowered the shades.

"Hey boss!" Both hookers chorused at her as they both struck slutty poses.

"Hello my fine bitches. Get in."

Susan sat back as the two transformed women got in and sat down.

"Aw, the boss man is passed out, Sasha." The blonde in the pink dress said with a pout.

"Maybe we should wake him up, Destiny." The blonde in the gold O-ring said with a smile.

"Maybe you bitches should shut up and listen." Susan said. Both girls shut up and looked at her expectantly.

Susan nodded. "That's right, when I talk you listen. So, we're going to the complex and get you set up. Frankie and I will get you a place to work from, but you live in the complex. You don't do work there, you don't ever talk about it. You understand?"

"Yes Ms. Susan." They both said.

"What do you remember?"

Both girls looked puzzled by the question.

Destiny said "Like, remember? Um, I'm a hooker, and like, have always been one." Sasha nodded.

"You were never cops?"

Both girls stared a moment and then burst out laughing.

"Cops? Us? Fuck that! You can't fuck for money as a cop! Or do drugs or anything fun! Shit! This hot bod would be wasted as a fucking cop!" Destiny said and Sasha cupped her tits and licked her lips as she nodded vigorously.

Susan smiled. "Good. I agree, you were MADE to be hookers. Now then, Destiny, get over here and put those pretty lips to work on my pussy. Sasha, give your pimp some nice dreams with that mouth."

"Yes Ms. Susan!" The two hookers responded and Susan leaned back and giggled.

"Oh yeah. Frankie, we are going to have some FUN!" she gasped as her newest employee went to work.

THE NEXT MORNING

Frank moaned. His head was splitting and he knew he had one hell of a hangover. He rolled over and fumbled for the small bell. He was able to find it after knocking some things onto the floor and rang it.

Brenda was in his room in a flash.

"Good morning, Sir. I let you sleep as Ms. Susan said you had a bit too much to drink last night. Here, some aspirin and some water. I have some tea as well which will help with the hangover."

Frank nodded and drank the water and then had the pills and the tea. He laid back for a bit and let the pills work through his system and felt a bit better.

"Yeah, I overdid it last night. Uhhh, no more of that." Frank looked around and saw he was in his new master bedroom.

"Started moving things?"

"Oh yes Sir, Ms. Kimberly's slaves are very helpful. Ms. Susan mentioned that we need more, and she would see you about that."

Frank thought for a moment. He didn't remember much from the end of the night, but he did remember that he had been talking about his women.

"Uh oh. I wonder what I said. Shit." Frank thought.

Frank looked around and then felt a chill.

"Brenda, where are my shades?"

"Your shades? Oh, they fell out of your pocket while were helping you to bed. Ms. Susan put them in the bathroom by the sink."

Frank let out a breath. "Okay, good."

"I need to be sure I give some commands about that. Actually, I need to talk to Susan some more. I am getting the idea she has a lot more independent will than what I was thinking she had." Frank thought as he got up.

Frank walked to the bathroom and was thinking about what he had turned Susan into.

"A hot stripper, someone who liked to manipulate others, for power, for money, for contacts. A dirty lawyer who played the system. Shit, I may have created a monster." Frank muttered as he walked into the bathroom.

He let out a relieved sigh as he saw his shades by the sink. He grabbed them and then froze.

"These aren't my shades." Frank said in a hoarse whisper.

"Nope, but these are baby."

Frank spun around to the closet door to see Susan sway out wearing a lace robe and heels.

And his shades.

Frank had just enough time to think "OH SHIT!" before he saw his reflection in the shades and felt his mind shift.

"That's right lover, take a good look. This is who you REALLY are." Susan said in that evil voice.

Frank looked at himself. He was taller, ripped, and darker skinned. He had some jailhouse tattoos and a huge cock. A big gold chain hung around his neck and a big bling ring was on his finger. He looked like a combination porn star and pimp.

No, that was exactly what he was. He was a big porn star who also ran an agency for strippers, escorts, and porn stars with his woman Susan. He and she had been paired up since the start and were slowly taking over all three industries with the help of some magic shades he had found somewhere. He didn't know where, and he didn't care.

What the fuck does a pimp and porn star about where shit came from?

He felt a warm wave wash over him and he shuddered once.

Susan smiled at her new boyfriend. She had realized she could make Frank into her perfect man. And with him, they could rule.

And after all, Frank was the reason she had finally found her real self.

Susan eased off the glasses and swayed up to Frank, who was now Frankie.

"Hey baby, feeling better?"

Frankie grabbed his lady and pulled her in close. They kissed hard and he rubbed her fine ass. His cock was already hard and he lifted Susan up, spun around, and dropped her on the counter. He spread her legs and cupped her tits.

"Fuck yeah Susan. I'm fucking ready to fuck. You know how I am, I need your fine pussy every day baby."

Susan hissed as his huge cock slid into her and she had to grab the countertop.

"Oh FUCK Baby! OH FUCK!" Susan cried out as her custom-made boyfriend began to pound her hard.

"Yeah Baby! Fuck Yeah! Things are going to ROCK Suzie! We are going to fucking RULE this town!" Frank growled as he sped up.

"Man, thes fucking shades RULE!" Frankie thought as he blew a load into his lady. She screamed and slumped down on the countertop.

Frankie grinned. The old him would have showered and gone to enjoy breakfast. The new him? He stalked out of the bathroom naked and headed into the hallway. There he encountered Brenda carrying a breakfast tray talking to two blonde bimbos dressed in street slutwear.

"Good morning, Sir! Oh, Sir has, um, changed?" Brenda said with a bit of confusion. Frankie walked up to her and jerked her head up. He kissed her hard and pawed her tits. The tray clattered to the floor. Frankie broke off and looked at the two ladies.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Like I'm Destiny, and this is Sasha. We, like, work for you and Susan? Are you Frank?" Destiny and Sasha were both eying him like he was prime rib.

"Frankie ladies, I'm Frankie. And yes, I am, and before you two work for us, I need to test the goods. Bedroom now." Frankie bent Brenda over a table. "I'll be right there."

The two hookers swayed past him licking their lips.

"I had some changes last night Brenda, nothing to worry your little ditzy maid head about. I'm horny as fuck, so first I'm gonna fuck you, then those two."

Brenda didn't get a chance to respond before she was moaning and babbling about the huge cock in her pussy.

"Fuck yeah! I LOVE THESE SHADES!" Frankie thought as he went to town.

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

Susan strode into the complex courtyard like a queen. She certainly felt like one. She was wearing the most expensive designer clothing and shoes, her hair was done by the top Salon in the city, her makeup was flawless and she was hot as hell.

She had just come from court where she had gotten several of her girls off of prostitution charges. No one knew they actually worked for her, and on the record she was doing this pro bono. It had been easy, and now she knew who several of the main vice cops were and the DA who was pushing these cases. A visit by her lover would soon have that taken care of and put those folks deep in their pocket.

She didn't even acknowledge several of the male slaves cleaning the pathways and doing the gardening. Mistress Kimberly was one of their staff and she ran the BSDM parts of their operation and controlled the live in slave population. Several of the girls boyfriends and a husband had been trouble and now were either slaves or enforcers/guards for the complex.

Crissy walked up to her. "Ma'am, successful day?"

"Quite, I have a list of names and photos I need addresses for. We will be visiting them once you have their home addresses."

"Certainly Ma'am. Mr. Frankie is in the hottub."

"Sounds divine. I'll join him." Susan handed her briefcase over to Crissy and strode into the pool area.

Several beautiful women were tanning, and couple were swimming laps. All were naked. They all acknowledged her with "Good afternoon Ms. Susan" as she strode by.

Susan heard giggling as she approached the pool. She smiled as she entered in and said "Room for one more?"

"Of course baby. Come on in and relax after a hard day." Frankie said with a leer.

Frankie was in the hottub with Vicky and Mai. It was obvious that he had fucked them both as their skimpy bathing suits were tossed on the side and both were cuddled up to him. Vicky looked pretty spaced out and Mai was slowly jerking off Frankie.

Susan began to strip. She looked at Mai and said "Keep him hard for me and then you two fuck off. Have Brenda send someone for my clothes and send a robe and slippers along."

"Okay Ms. Susan, me do dat!" Mai said. Vicky blinked and got out of the pool with a spacy smile. Susan finished stripping and eased into the tub. She slid up to Frankie and they kissed passionately.

"Good day in court?"

"Mmmmm, yeah. Won it easily. And I know who we need to visit later on."

Susan straddled Frankie with a satisfied sigh. "Oh yeah. I've been dreaming about this all day. Your cock. Mmmmmm, god you are so perfect!" Susan moaned as she began to ease up and down.

"Yeah, hmmmm, nobody beats you baby, even with all these other bitches, you are the finest of the fine."

They made out and slowly fucked in the hot tub for several minutes. Susan tensed and shuddered as she and Frankie came at the same time and she eased off and sat next to him. They made out some more and she relaxed into his arm.

"I've got the two new girls slots at the Cheeta Club. Weekend of course. Same contract as before." Frankie said.

"Good job baby. You have a real mind for this." Susan said.

"Well, he should, you made it after all."

Susan and Frankie both started as they saw an older man in the hot tub across from them.

"The Fuck? Who the...Uhhhhh, wait what? Holy shit! YOU!" Frankie said.

Susan looked at Frankie and then at the man. "You know him?"

"He gave me the glasses. Oh shit! You fucking transformed me! YOU..."

"Now, now. Let's be calm." The older man said and Frankie and Susan both sat up and stopped talking.

"There we go." The old man looked very amused. "I must say Frank, you certainly have provided quite a show! And your woman here? Oh, I do love it when someone can turn things around, even if just a bit."

The older man smiled as Brenda swayed in. She had a tray with a bottle of expensive champaign and three glasses. She popped the cork and poured it out and handed the glasses out. Susan and Frank noted the glazed look in her eyes. Once she was done, she minced off without saying a word.

The man raised his glass. "Now, first Cheers to you finally moving out of the "Friend Zone" Frank." The man sipped his drink and motioned to them to do as well. They did.

Susan was internally freaking out, but couldn't do anything. It was as if her mind was disconnected from her physical body. Frank felt the same.

The man nodded. "Susan, let me explain some things. I'm the man who made the shades for Frank. I'm a wizard, a very powerful one, and Frank can fill you in on the details later. I made this because I saw in Frank someone who could make some fun and interesting things happen with them. He certainly did, and I have to admit the most entertaining was you. A lesson learned there my boy, be careful what you wish for. You needed a smart and driven woman to help you run your new life, but you made her just a bit too independent and she turned the tables on you a bit. But I must say I do think you enjoyed it and what you have become."

Frank was silent a moment and then he nodded slowly. "Yes. While I'm a bit mad about getting tricked, I've LOVED this entirely. The power, the women, the sex, and Susan. Shit, I even love turning these "bad boys" into gimpy pussies. I'm not sure its justice, but its fun."

The older man smiled and looked at Susan. "And you have enjoyed it as well. I could tell you had a lot of repressed dirty thoughts, and how you acted on them. You didn't go out and try to find your perfect man, you realized you could MAKE him. And you did. It's a rare thing, but you two are a perfect couple."

Susan nodded. "I did. I've always liked power, one of the reasons I became a lawyer. But this? Oh my God! No more being polite to bimbos and power-tripping girls who think they are something because they are hot. With Frankie and these shades, we are going to rule this town."

The older man chuckled. "I do believe you are correct. But before that happens, I'm going to give Frank one choice. I gave him the shades, not you. And while I have enjoyed what happened, well, I want to see if Frank wants to have his old self back. Right now, you two are sharing power equally."

The older man looked at Frank. "Frank, what do you say? Would you like to be the old you, fully in charge? Or would you like to keep things as they are, you and Susan sharing the power?"

Susan felt a chill go down her spine at this. But Frank spoke quickly.

"Keep it as is. Definitely. I love how this is going. I finally have a perfect woman, no bullshit, no drama, who is a perfect match for me. The only thing I want is that we both stay this way, perfectly matched."

Susan smiled and leaned in. She kissed Frankie hard and said "Oh baby, I love you."

"I love you too, you sexy devil. Ready to rule?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Ah, lovely. Well, I must go, do so enjoy the shades." The older man said.

"Hey, thank you. In fact, why don't you stay for dinner and some fun afterwards? Our treat?" Frank boosted Susan onto his lap and they kissed again.

"Oh yes! It's least we can...where did he go?" Susan said as she looked around after the kiss.