Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 10

Story Info
Charlene and Kathy join the girls.
2.6k words
4.5
10.7k
7

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

I was sitting on my couch nursing a vodka sour when the phone rang.

"Hi, this is Tom. How can I help you?"

"This is Mette. I have some bad news for you. I'm not going to be able to come and be in your movie as much as I would like to. A client has offered me a lot of money to go away with him for an extended trip.

"I'm disappointed but I understand," said Mike. "Business is business and if you have a chance to make money you have to do it."

"I'm glad you understand Mike. If I pay you a surprise visit we'll have a really good time I promise you."

"I would look forward to that. Talk to you soon dear."

Mike took another sip of his vodka sour and began to think about who would fit into the film. I wonder what Charlene is up to these days. She sure has the equipment to titty fuck, at least she was good with me. If I remember her breast flesh felt so firm but yet soft on the outside. Mike decided then and there to give her a call.

"Charlene, this is Mike. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well Mike. Why so long between phone calls?"

"I should have called sooner. We had such a good time. Want to have some more fun?"

"What do you have in mind?" she said sexily.

"I'm working on a film about titty fucking and I remembered how good you were at it,"

"I remember how much of a mess you made on me," she said.

"Come over if you want and I'll tell you all about it,"

"I'm not busy right now so I'll come over right now if you don't mind," she said.

"See you soon Charlene."

Mike spent a few minutes cleaning up a little bit, prepared a couple of drinks, and spent 5 minutes in the bathroom making himself presentable. Very soon there was a knock on the door and it was Charlene, dressed very casually in a Nike t-shirt and Levi shorts with sandals. Charlene was short with dark short hair, brown eyes, very curvy, a little stocky, cute nose, very well-groomed, a good looking woman. I almost forgot that she had very nice breasts that capped off a nice figure, perfect for the titty fuck film.

"Hi Charlene, It's good to see you. I remembered what you drank."

They hugged and kissed very nicely, Charlene took a sip of her drink and sat down on the couch.

"Tell me about the film Mike," she said.

"It's a film about a titty fuck contest. It starts with 8 couples, then 4, then 2, and a winner. There is a contest with the purchase of the DVD and the winner gets a paid trip to a desert island with the winner of the contest."

"Why did you call me?" she asked questioningly.

"You would be one of the 8 girls in the film," he said.

"You remember my big tits don't you?" she smiled.

"I do and how nice they were to fuck," he said. The pay is $1000 a day and as long as you win the money continues," Mike says. "Competition is pretty stiff, no pun intended."

"You wouldn't be titty fucking me necessarily?" she said.

"I'll have 8 young men to work with me. The winner is based on speed, not technique. All of them will be tested before filming."

Charlene without thinking thrust her chest out showing off her prizes clothed in a t-shirt and bra but looking very inviting. She took another sip of her vodka sour.

"I'll need to take some pictures for the artwork for the DVD booklet of you getting sprayed on or fucked or both."

"I suppose you'll be doing that yourself," she said.

"Why would I miss an opportunity to fuck those beauties?" he said.

"You like my titties, Mike?" "You want to put that cock in between them?"

Mike went over to Charlene and pulled her t-shirt up and over her bra and then reached behind her to unclasp it and reveal her beautiful breasts to his eyes. They were shapely, gourd-like, large brown areolas, perky nipples, and pure white with tan lines on the top of the breasts almost down to her areolas. The contrast made them look bigger than they were along with the golden brown color and the pure white flesh filled with blue veins.

Mike pulled the Nike t-shirt up and over her head, slipped the bra over her shoulders and filled his hands with the breast flesh kneading them like bread dough. Charlene could feel the breast play in her now aroused clitoris which she was rubbing on the outside of her Levi shorts.

As Charlene got up off the couch to get down on her knees Mike dropped his pants and shorts and sat back down on the couch. His cock was already erect and Charlene made it harder by sucking on it coating it with her saliva preparing it for the titty fuck. Mike groaned with happiness as she sucked on his rod making it harder and more sensitive.

Mike reluctantly took his cock out of her wet mouth and slid it into her waiting cleavage pushing her breasts together to make it tight. The cock popped her titties as it exited her breasts and headed toward her waiting mouth filling it with precum. As he pressed them tightly together it also extended her erect nipples even more.

As Mike slid his cock back and forth Charlene had her hand on her pussy rubbing her clit, making it more sensitive. While she was doing that Mike had taken his cock out of her cleavage and began rubbing it on her aching nipples. Mike watched the nubs move back and forth as the cock teased it making it harder and larger. He tried to push her nipple into his cockhead but it was too large to fit. It still aroused the nipple and her clit even more.

"Rub my nipples more with your cock," she said.

Mike took his rod and slapped her breasts back and forth quickly on the tops of her mounds making them pink with the kind of pain you liked having. As he paused on the top of her cleavage Charlene stuck her tongue out and licked the cockhead making it even more sensitive.

Charlene took his cock and put it in her mouth again to give it more saliva so it would slide better in her cleavage reducing the friction a little bit. Even though she was a little red on the sides of her breasts she loved the feeling of his cock and she knew that very soon it would be spurting hot cum all over her big titties.

"Fuck them, fuck them," she said erotically. "You're making me so horny."

"I'm so horny now too Charlene. Your breasts feel so good on my cock."

"When you cum Mike shoot it all over my nipples and cover them in cum. They need to be iced with your juice."

Mike continued to slide his cock in and out making his cock even more aroused and even bigger just aching to explode all over her while the Canon camera captured every frame of what was going on. They were both excited about what they were doing. His hands were filled with breast flesh and his cock was surrounded with flesh.

"Your breasts are so sexy Charlene," said Mike. "I'm completely turned on by your perfect titties. I'm going to cum so hard for you."

Mike pulled his cock out of her cleavage while Charlene arched her back to give Mike a better target for his cum. His aim was good as he shot loads of cum on her nipples covering the areolas in white and clear semen as it dripped off of them. The rest of the load was planted on the tops of her breasts in ropes making for an extremely erotic photo.

Charlene sucked on Mike's cock cleaning off all of the leftover cum savoring every drop that was left. She took the cum on her breasts and nipples and rubbed it in like body lotion.

"I'll be your slut, Mike. You can do whatever you want to do to me, anything. I want to win that contest and go on that trip with you."

"Charlene I'm flattered by your offer but 7 other women have also told me the same thing. The contest is going to be won by whoever can get the guy to come in the shortest amount of time."

"We'll see what happens Mike," she said. "I'm happy for the opportunity to try and be in the film."

"I'm glad that you can participate in my venture. I think it will be a success and if it is I'll do a sequel but let me work on the first film and not get ahead of myself."

Charlene sat topless on the couch and finished her drink and asked Mike for another one. Mike got up and finished his drink and went ahead and made a couple more vodka sours, bringing them over to the coffee table. They clicked glasses, smiled at each other, and took sips of their drinks.

Both of them got dressed, sat down and finished their drinks catching up on old times. Charlene left and Mike felt relieved that he had found someone to replace Mette and he got a great titty fuck as a bonus. He had forgotten how great her titties are. What was he going to do with Janet's friend Kathy? Use her as a fill-in if someone doesn't work out? Write in another role for her? I can't just forget her because of Janet. I'll call Janet and ask her what she thinks.

Janet wasn't home so he left a message and went back to work on his film. A couple of hours went by and there was a knock on the door. It was Janet and a friend.

"Mike this is Kathy, the girl I told you about," said Janet.

"Hi Mike," said Kathy extending her hand to him.

"Hi Kathy, nice to meet you," said Mike. "Good to see you, Janet."

"Have a seat and we'll talk a little bit," Mike said as he extended his hand toward the couch. "Can I get you a drink ladies?"

Both Janet and Kathy shook their heads. Mike grabbed a chair from the kitchen and sat down next to them on the couch.

"Have you been informed about the film and some of the details Kathy," said Mike.

"Janet filled me in and I am interested," said Kathy.

"I've hired 8 girls so you would be a 9th girl that could fill in if necessary," said Mike.

Kathy was very short, thin maybe 100 lbs., brown eyes, short black hair, nice facial features, and a curvy figure including an oversize pair of breasts. She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. Janet was her usual self well-groomed.

"We were going to double team you Mike," said Janet in a wicked tone.

"As much as I would love an FFM from you two I can't offer you something that I don't have," said Mike.

Janet and Kathy looked at each other, smiled, and pulled their tops up revealing 2 pairs of lush breasts. Mike was familiar with Janet but he took a good hard look at the jugs that Kathy had. They were grapefruit-size without sag. She had small areolas with pointy nipples, pure white breast flesh and larger than Janet's. Both of them looked luscious arching their backs and exposing titties made for fucking.

"What do you think Mike?" said Janet. "These titties are waiting for you to do whatever you want with."

Mike took a long hard look at Janet and Kathy eyeing the beautiful titties in front of him and went over to Kathy and bit down hard on one of her nipples. That was a cue for Janet to sink her teeth into the other nipple. Kathy was thrilled at the attention she was getting to her breasts.

"I've never had two people suck on my titties before. It feels so good I can hardly stand it," said Kathy.

Both Janet and Mike continued their sucking arousing her nipples to a point that her clit could hardly stand it. It became even more aroused when Janet began licking her clit making it a double-barrel effect. Mike picked up where Janet left off and attacked her nipples, first one then the other making her pointy nipples hard as gravel pebbles.

Mike shifted his attention to fucking her huge mounds. Kathy spits on his cock to give it some lubrication and Mike enjoying the friction of the huge mounds slid back and forth while pushing Kathy's boobs together tightly. Janet continued licking her pussy harder and picked up the pace. While Kathy had gorgeous mounds and he loved fucking them Mike looked at Janet's pear-shaped beauties and wanted to fuck them again, they were that good.

Mike took his cock out of Kathy's cleavage and took Janet from behind putting his hands on her firm ass and shoving it into her hard and deep. As he fucked her he watched he boobs sway back and forth while Janet screamed with pleasure as her clit was being teased. The clit teasing she was giving Kathy made her squirm and pushed her face closer to her pussy.

While not what Mike was expecting it was a very good 3 way with everyone being happy so the parties continued what they were doing. Kathy was squeezing her breasts and nipples, pulling on them. Janet was sucking away making Kathy ready to climax and Mike was giving Janet what she needed which was a good fucking, which made him feel good too.

"Fuck me, Mike, fuck me hard," said Janet. "Make me cum for you baby."

"Janet you're making me cum," screamed Kathy. "Don't stop. Don't stop."

"You feel so good Janet," cried Mike. "I could fuck you forever."

Mike leaned over Janet and grabbed her breasts filling his hands with them enjoying the lush flesh and the hard nipples. He wanted to fuck her titties but resisted breaking up the happy chain.

Kathy was the first to cum. She yelled out and twitched in ecstasy. She was filled with pussy juice and some of it leaked out of her.

Janet was next to cum and she bucked and pushed her ass tightly against Mike's cock. She too screamed out in passion, enjoying Mike's big cock from behind.

Mike, knowing that Janet had cum, turned her around and Janet knew what he wanted.

"Cum on my titties baby," she yelled. "Paint my breasts with your cum."

Mike thrust his cock in her cleavage, using her pussy juices as a lubricant and began to pump her titties at a reckless pace. Janet smiled knowing that she had the better titties of the two and probably of the 8 contest girls and wasted no time in pressing her breasts against his hard cock.

Mike was so horny that he erupted in her cleavage filling her it with hot cum that spilled out of the tops of her breasts and pooled on her neck. The rest of the cum stuck to her breasts like Elmer's Glue making a mess of her tits.

As Mike pulled his cock out he smiled at Janet letting her know how happy he was.

"I didn't get to sample Kathy's equipment the way I wanted but I'm sure I can later. We'll find a place for her. Both girls smiled but there was a special look on Janet's face.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers