Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 11

Story Info
The studs try out for roles in the film.
3k words
4.43
10.8k
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

Mike spent part of the next day shopping for supplies for the film such as additional quartz lighting, a boom, extra memory, some different background colors, and made arrangements to rent a back-up camera. He also purchased an extra backup battery just in case. He purchased a couple of soft focus filters that he would test out before the filming, as he would with all of the equipment. Tiffen made a soft-focus filter used by Hollywood that just took the edge of the sharpness off. Digital had become so sharp that there was too much detail and this was something that Mike was looking for.

Next, he went to the distributor of the film and asked about getting some young studs for the girls. The nice thing about this film was staying power was not a factor in the fact the opposite was true. I wonder how quick some of the girls could be? I've got to give them a minute to warm the guys up.

I looked at the photos and picked out eight prospects to be sent over to my place at a specified time. I could have a couple of the girls come by and sample the candidates to make sure they would be okay with size, appearance, amount of cum. There would be little acting or talking other than grunts.

Mike went back to his apartment and called Carrie and Charlene to come over, explaining what they needed to do. It would be good practice for Carrie as she had little experience in titty fucking but she sure had the equipment. Hopefully, the studs would be over, all of them at four PM and each girl could do four guys.

Mike spent the next hour testing out some of the new material he had gotten such as the boom and the quartz light. He tested the memory card and charged the extra battery up to make sure it was okay

Time passed and the boys began to come over. They were almost like clones in terms of size and shape. They all looked athletic with tans, slim, presentable, and very polite like they knew they were going to be judged and wanted to impress me.

"I'd like to wait until you are all here before I explain my instructions, Mike said." "I'm sure the distributor gave you some information about what is expected of you. I have some basic forms for you to fill out. The girls will be here soon and hopefully, the other three guys will show-up soon."

A few minutes went by and everyone came including the girls Carrie and Charlene who were both ready to get started.

"What's the plan?" squealed Charlene in delight as she pushed her braless titties out.

"What about the other girls?" asked Carrie as she showed off her honeydew melons too.

"I want you two to help me try out the studs. I want to see how long it takes them to cum and how much they can produce," said Mike. "There will be four for each of you."

"Will there be a warm-up Mike?" asked Carrie.

"What's a warm-up?" asked Charlene

"Getting them hard from a flaccid state," said Mike. "I'm afraid you girls are too good with your mouth and hands. The cocks would never get to your big tits!"

"Want to try me out, Mike?" Charlene chuckled.

All three had a good laugh and Mike went and fixed all drinks including beer for the studs. Sitting on the couch Mike gathered everyone around him.

"This is a practice session to see how well you perform. The goal is to come as quick as you can so don't hold back. Charlene and Carrie will use their equipment to make you come quickly. They must use their titties but can hold the cock in between their melons of pleasure. They'll use baby oil to make it smoother and easier to slide. If you have a preference please choose now."

Both girls pulled their tops off baring beautiful breasts for the young boys to ogle. Charlene cupped her beauties and pushed the cleavage together inviting a young cock to fuck them. Carrie shook her mounds back and forth showing how firm they are. She pulled on her raspberry size nipples to make them erect.

The guys pulled their pants and shorts off forming a line for their girl of choice. It was 5-3 in favor of Charlene but one of the studs moved over to Carrie without protest. Mike set the camera up and took out his stopwatch. The girls lathered up their breasts with a generous portion of baby oil so that they sparkled in the reflected light waiting to be fucked. The nipples were erect and waiting to be sucked on.

Mike decided that there would be no warm-up; the guys would start with limp cocks.

"Guys I'm going to have you wait in the bedroom so you don't get excited waiting. I want this to be a fair contest for all involved," Mike instructed. "Let's start with Charlene and then Carrie."

One of the guys stood in front of Charlene and waited for the signal from Mike. You could tell that he was excited to get started as he stared at her big titties and brown areolas with already erect nipples. She had a lusty smile on her face waiting for her first fucking.

"Ready, set go," said Mike.

He pressed the stopwatch and started it. He put his limp cock in her waiting cleavage while Charlene pressed her oiled titties on his cock and began rubbing them up and down.

"Fuck them baby like my pussy. Feel how soft they are. They're all for you honey," Charlene purred.

As she talked the cock began to rise after fifteen seconds. His rod popped in and out of her breasts as he made a grunting sound. Charlene made her cleavage as tight as she could create the maximum amount of friction and moved her breasts up and down as she smiled and stared into his eyes.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over them. Paint those nipples white baby," she said.

Mike watched his cock grow after thirty seconds and the top part began to curve. It was full of oil and slid without resistance while Charlene held the cock in place. There was already a hint of precum on the head and his groaning increased.

As Charlene slid up and down she was also pressing and moving her titties from side to side to give the maximum amount of breast flesh movement to his cock. As the head continued to pop in and out of her huge breasts it grew a little more as another thirty seconds went by.

Charlene slowed her up and down movement so that the top of the head got maximum friction. It was aching to cum all over her beautiful titties and at one minute and twenty-five seconds, the first huge rope came out and landed on her neck bringing a big smile to Charlene's neck. It began to drip down onto the tan part of her breasts.

He pulled his cock out and shot the next two loads on her brown nipples coating them with white and clear cum. To the delight of Charlene, he rubbed the cum into her nipples as more continued to dribble out of his throbbing rod. Finally, he was through cumming and shuttered in ecstasy. Charlene smiled at the mess.

"Leave it alone," Mike said. "I want to photograph your titties with multiple cums on them. You look, hot baby."

"I like it, Mike. It makes me feel dirty," she said.

Charlene got up and Carrie took her place with another guy. Carrie's huge pink nipples were erect like someone had sucked on them. They were ripe and ready for fucking. The limp cock went into heavenly flesh and instantly began to spring to attention. Carrie pushed his cock down and it disappeared in the soft warm flesh.

"Feel that soft flesh and fuck it good. It's all for you baby," said Carrie.

He grunted as Carrie slid the rod up and down watching it grow and get harder and longer. The slick head from the baby oil was popping out of her breasts and disappearing back down bringing a groan and arousal. Forty-five seconds had gone by and there was no sign of any cumming yet.

"Cum for me baby. Spray my titties with your man juice," she said. "Give it to me."

Carrie continued the fucking as another thirty seconds had gone by. Although he was long and hard he just couldn't cum. Carrie pressed a little harder and squeezed a bit tighter to get the cum to spurt out. While there were some grunting and groaning he still couldn't cum. Mike was surprised by the pair of titties that Carrie had. Maybe this guy was nervous or just couldn't get it up.

When Carrie was ready to give up after three minutes he let out a big spurt of cum hitting her in the face and then on the neck twice. He might have been a little slow but the quantity of cum was there. Mike watched as the cum dripped down her neck onto her breasts.

Carrie got up and changed positions with Charlene and the next guy came in and took his place in front of her. Charlene took the bottle of baby oil and squirted it onto her breasts and proceeded to rub it in while he was watching. He took his flaccid cock and slid it in between her big breasts. They were staring into each other's eyes while Charlene was adjusting his cock between her titties, squeezing them together and beginning to slide his cock up and down with the slippery oil in place.

"Fuck them like a crazy man-baby. Paint them good for me," Charlene said as she shoved her cum coated breasts out further.

His cock almost immediately began to get hard from the contact of the breast flesh sliding back and forth with the oil on his cock. Charlene watched the almost purple head appear from her titties. There was already some precum coming out of the cockhead. When she saw this she smiled and speeded up her movements.

"Cum for me," cried Charlene

Mike looked at his stopwatch and it was still less than forty-five seconds and he was getting very close to cumming. The look on Charlene's face said she was enjoying this titty fucking and squeezed and pushed a little bit harder which paid off for her. At fifty-five seconds his cock spurted out a rope of cum hitting her in the neck beating her first time by 30 seconds.

Three more ropes came out hitting her on her neck again and the tops of the golden-brown tops of her titties. He pulled his cock out and wiped it off on her nipples.

"You beat your first time by seventeen seconds Charlene," said Mike.

Charlene now covered with two sets of cum jumped with glee and looked at her cum covered chest.

Carrie changed places with Charlene and smiled sexily at the next young man who came out of the bedroom as she poured more oil on the tops of her breasts. He slid himself between her two huge breasts and moaned in delight at the wonderful feeling he was about to experience. Her huge knockers completely covered his cock and waited while the oil-soaked into his cock.

With more effort, this time Carrie slid her breasts up and down as well as pushing them together tightly leaving little space in her cleavage. Mike watched some of the oil pool at the top of her cleavage. He groaned letting her know she was doing her job and speeded up her effort causing more friction. Mike indicated that thirty seconds had passed.

"Fuck them good and cum for me," Carrie cried out. "Cum all over me."

Carrie slid her titties up and down a little faster concentrating on the head. She felt a little bit of a twinge from her partner and tried a little bit harder to get him to cum but it was a little too soon and he needed some more work. The head was coming out nicely and looked natural and hard aching to burst.

Another thirty seconds passed and still no indication of any activity. Carrie continued to slide up and down and push in her tits giving her maximum titty fucking. She heard another groan which renewed her continued activity on her partner.

"Cum for me baby," she cried. "Give me that hot cum."

He groaned once more and then spurted some hot cum on the top of her breasts. His second rope stayed in her cleavage while the third came out a little harder and hit the bottom of her chin. He had enough cum for one more rope and he saved that for her nipples which brought a smile to Carrie's face. With the first cum bath, she was getting covered in cum like Charlene. The time was one minute and twenty-eight seconds which was three seconds more than Charlene's first try and thirty-three seconds more than her second attempt. The average which was under two minutes was still twice as long as Charlene's fifty-five seconds.

The third round produced times of one fifty and one sixty so little changed except for the chest of the woman which got soaked more in cum especially Charlene who got a comer and produced a lot of cum depositing it all over her big titties.

The last round produced a problem with one of the guys not able to achieve a climax from Carrie after four minutes. Charlene took a hundred and sixty seconds, her longest time of the four. Mike felt it was best if he got another guy to replace him just to be on the safe side.

Mike took the opportunity to take several shots of the cum soaked Charlene who was only too happy to pose for the camera knowing she might be on the cover artwork for the movie.

Carrie seemed to take the whole situation in stride not seeming to care one way or the other not being bothered by losing the contest and having a cum failure. She posed for a couple of shots, put her shirt back on, and left leaving Mike with the cum soaked Charlene.

The eight guys having done their job also left the apartment. Mike fixed a drink for himself and Charlene and the two of them relaxed on the couch as they sipped their vodka sours.

"Were you happy with me Mike?" she asked. "I would do anything to win that contest and fuck you on a desert island for a week. I mean anything."

"I'm very happy Charlene," as he leaned over and grabbed one of her big titties.

Charlene leaned over and gave Mike a big kiss hoping to start something and it paid off. Mike returned the kiss and grabbed her cum coated breasts pulling on her nipples. Charlene was ready to have her clit rubbed and cum real good and Mike was going to do it for her. Mike picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

They both pulled their shorts off and began a long slow hug that was very passionate as well as kissing from Charlene and Mike. Both of them were on fire as they felt each other up. Charlene was eager to grab Mike's cock and Mike put his fingers in her pussy to arouse her even more than she already was.

Charlene took Mike's cock in her mouth and used her tongue and lips on his throbbing shaft, preparing him for fucking her wet pussy and maybe some titty fucking, adding to the cum loaded chest she had. She was groaning at the attention Mike was giving her pussy.

Mike groaned at the sucking and licking he was getting from Charlene urging him to get bigger and longer. There 69 position was working well for both of them. Her clit was on fire and her juices were flowing freely.

Mike mounted Charlene and slowly put his cock into her tight pussy bringing ecstasy to her wanton body while Mike could feel his cock growing and filling her up.

"That feels so good darling. Fuck me harder," she said.

"You feel so good Charlene. I'll fuck you real good. I'm so horny for you now."

Mike gasped as he began to slide his rod back and forth making Charlene squirm in delight. She was so hot and was highly aroused now. Mike had his hands firmly on her big breasts and was squeezing the breast flesh causing the nipples to pop up even more than they already were.

"I'm cumming Mike," she yelled. "I'm cumming real good. God, it feels so wonderful. Your the best fuck ever."

Mike continued pumping away at her pussy driving his cock in a little deeper causing Charlene to writhe in pleasure even more. She acted like and did have another climax. She was pushing as hard as she could against his cock filling her pussy up as much as she could.

"Fill me full of cum baby."

Mike pushed and kneaded her breasts even harder in response as he slid his cock faster and faster in her pussy getting ready to unload cum in her pussy."I'm cumming Charlene," Mike yelled.

He unloaded his cum into her wet pussy filling her full of juices, collapsing in the process as Charlene did the same, both satisfied at the fucking.

"Sorry you couldn't get on top of me but I just couldn't wait," he said

"Nothing to be sorry for," said Charlene. "What a good fucking."

Overall Mike was pleased with what went on today. The quick times from Charlene didn't surprise him at all. She had one nice pair of tits that were going to get used a lot.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers