All Comments on 'Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 10'

by sdsioux

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Much To Like

Wow. What can I say except I liked every paragraph and I’m a female reader. There are so many arousing scenes in this chapter it’s hard to say which is the best. Lol. I especially enjoy my pencil eraser pink nipples slapped with a cock until they grow deeper pink and grow harder from the cock slapping in real life. So reading it really set my mood. The author writes that it’s not the slapping that hurts but the type that is just enough to cause arousal in the breasts and in the pussy. I appreciate the descriptions of the sets of breasts and the cock. I can picture each scene perfectly. So where can I get a titty fucking ticket ? I would reciprocate with a suck on the cock every few thrusts between my big gourds. Lol. I’d remove my t- shirt and bra and hold my breasts out for inspection with hopes of a teasing tit fuck. Or an all the way tit fucking just like the women in the story. Looking forward to next chapter sir!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersdsioux@sdsioux
I'm retired and love to write erotica stories. I love big tits best but like a wide range of sexual acts. I retired from a long career in photography due to a stroke I've recovered from. I wrote reviews for classical music for years, a company called Naxos. Movie music starte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES