TMB: Mile High Club

Story Info
Frank gives a flying fuck about a tenant and a stewardess.
1.7k words
4.21
17.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

Frank was in a limo on his way to the airport. He had to fly to a particularly important, yet probably boring, business meeting today. It wouldn't be a completely boring trip, though. He had invited one of his tenants, Penelope McKinley, to go with him.

"Well, maybe 'invite' is the wrong term," he thought to himself as he looked over at the sexy blond.

Actually, Frank had ordered her to come with and she had obeyed since she had no choice. Like the rest of his tenants, Penelope was under Frank's control via a drug he had given her long ago.

She, and the rest of his tenants, would do anything and everything Frank told them to, most of which was to have sex with him. Frank was a real sex fiend and loved to use women for his sexual pleasure.

Even being as rich as he was, he didn't have his own personal jet since the company he owned did have a jet that he could use. Frank had insisted he would interview the women for the job of being stewardesses for the company plane. When he did interview them, he made sure his interview took at least half an hour, since that was how long it took his mind control vapor drug to take effect. Now, when he did fly, there was a hot babe for him to enjoy during the flight.

Today, Candy Sanderson would be the one on duty. Like Penelope, Candy was a blond with a fine figure. The flight was going to take at least three hours, so Frank figured there was plenty the two sexy women could keep him busy with.

The airport was at least an hour away from the Masterson Building, so to keep busy, Frank put up the privacy screen and pulled his cock out a soon as he got in the car. As a kind of game, he had told Penelope to take off one piece of clothing at each red light. They had hit enough red lights that she was was currently removing her bra from her plump breasts and was now down to just her pink bikini panties.

Frank smiled at Penelope when she had taken off the bra and simply said, "Suck."

Penelope knew just what he wanted and lowered her mouth onto his dick. While she gave him a blow job, he slid his hand into her panties and fingered her sweet pussy.

It wasn't too long before Frank's cock shot cum down Penelope's throat.

"Oh yeah," he sighed.

"Mmmmmm," murmured Penelope as she swallowed it down.

They were just pulling up to the airport when Frank's fingers caused Penelope to orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"Okay, Sweetie, playtime is over," said Frank as he zipped up. "Get dressed."

Penelope quickly did as she was told. Once she was dressed, Frank opened the door and stepped out and headed for the plane.

At the foot of the stairs waiting for them was a pretty young woman wearing a tight stewardess uniform that showed off all of her curves.

"Welcome Mr. Masterson," Candy said.

"Hello Candy," replied Frank. "This is Penelope."

"Hello Penelope. If you would please climb aboard, we can be on our way."

The two women followed Frank up the stairs onto the jet.

Penelope looked around, quite impressed. The inside of the plane was quite luxurious and had plenty of space.

"If you'll have a seat and fasten your belts, we'll take off shortly," Candy said.

Frank and Penelope sat down next to each, Penelope by the window and Frank on the aisle, and Candy walked up to the cabin to talk to the pilot.

"Frank, this jet is absolutely beautiful."

"So are you. Show me your tits."

Penelope unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra down so that her well-stacked breasts sat on top of them, her pink tits now in plain sight.

"Very nice," said Frank as he reached over to fondle her boobs.

Candy walked back just as Frank made his comment.

"Yes, they sure are," she said with a smile as she looked at Penelope's breasts.

"Like what you see?" Frank asked with a smirk.

"Mm-hmm," Candy said.

"Show us yours," Frank ordered.

Candy unbuttoned her uniform and spread her shirt to show off her exquisite boobs in a white front-fastening bra. She unclipped her bra and her boobs sprang out, revealing her dark red nipples.

"You have nice ones yourself," commented Penelope.

"Thanks," said Candy with a sultry smile.

"Have a seat," Frank said.

"We'll be taking off in just a few minutes," Candy said as she sat down in the aisle seat facing Frank and fastened her seatbelt. A moment later, the jet taxied down the runway. Soon, they were in the air.

"You can take your seatbelt off now," Candy said as she unbuckled hers.

Frank and Penelope did too, and then Frank stood up and unbuckled his belt.

"I said 'seatbelt'" giggled Candy as she watched Frank pull down his pants and underwear, his stiff cock sticking straight out at her.

"Oooh, I want to play with that," commented Candy with a hungry look in her eyes.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and you can," said Frank as he pulled off his shirt.

"Yes, Sir," said Candy as she stood up and quickly stripped, giving Frank and Penelope a good look at her gorgeous, nude body.

Frank sat back down and told Candy, "Get on your knees and make me cum."

Candy did as he commanded. She crawled over to him and slid between his legs. She softly took his cock in her hands and gently stroked, then lowered her mouth over his dick to suck as she fondled his balls.

"Oh, oh yeah, keep it up baby."

Penelope sat, watching, with her hands down her panties fingering her pussy.

Frank turned to her and said, "Strip, then sit down and spread your legs."

Penelope quickly pulled off her clothes and then sat down and spread her legs wide, giving Frank easy access to her cunt. As Candy continued to suck his cock, Frank slid his fingers in and out of Penelope's wet cunt.

"Ohhhh," moaned Penelope as Frank finger-fucked her and she pinched and pulled on her own sensitive tits.

Frank ejaculated into Candy's mouth.

"Don't swallow it," he ordered.

Candy just sat back, smiling, her cheeks puffed out as she held Frank's jizz in her mouth.

"Crawl over and spit my cum out Penelope's cunt," he told her. "Then eat her out."

Candy scooted over and pushed her face into Penelope's crotch. She opened her mouth and Frank's jizz spilled out onto Penelope's cunt. Candy slid her tongue out and into Penelope's cunt, pushing the cum into her.

Penelope moaned as Candy licked and sucked on her clit.

Frank sat watching as his cock got hard again. He stood up and knelt down behind Candy. With her leaned over, eating Penelope's muff, her smooth ass was sticking out at Frank. Frank spread her ass cheeks wide and slid his slick cock into her rear.

"Owwwwww," groaned Candy as Frank pushed into her tight derriere. She soon got used to the tight fit and went back to licking and sucking on Penelope.

Frank slid in and out until he blew his wad, filling Candy's ass with cum. He pulled out and sat down on the seat behind her, looking at the cum dripping out of her butt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Penelope moaned as she climaxed again.

Candy sat back and turned to look at Frank, her mouth glistening with Penelope's wetness.

"Go rinse out your mouth and get me a cold soda with a cup of ice," he ordered.

Candy got up and walked to the bathroom at the back of the plane. Frank admired her ass swaying as she walked. While he watched, Penelope got down on her knees in front of him. He felt her soft hands on his hard dick and looked down to see Penelope smiling as she fondled his cock. She pumped his dick faster and faster until he blew, shooting cum onto her breasts. Frank looked up when he heard Candy returning. she had his pop can and a cup of ice in her hands.

"Here you are, Sir."

"Great, now sit down, both of you, and spread your legs."

Penelope took her seat and Candy sat down next to her.

Frank got down on his knees in front of the two women. He dug a piece of ice out of the cup and slid it into Penelope's cunt while he pressed the cold can against Candy's cunt.

"Oooh Oooh!" both women shrieked.

Frank got another piece of ice and ran it over Penelope's tits while he kept the can pressed against Candy snatch.

"Ooooooooooh!" the women shivered.

Frank's cock was now rock hard again, so he sat on the floor and leaned back against the seat.

"Candy, have a seat."

The stewardess got up and lowered her now numb cunt onto Frank's dick.

"Ohhhh," she sighed as he slid into her and started to pump.

"Oh yes!" she cried when Frank exploded inside her.

"Go suck Penelope's tits," Frank told the stewardess.

"Yes Sir," Candy said as she lifted herself off of him and turned to kneel in front of the other blond. She leaned forward and sucked her cold tit into her mouth, softly biting it.

"MMMMM," Penelope groaned.

While she sucked, Candy slid one hand into Penelope's cunt and the other into her own, finger fucking both of them at the same time.

Frank smiled as he watched both women, running his eye all over their naked bodies. This flight was certainly not going to be a boring one.

A couple more fucks and orgasms later and an announcement came over the intercom from the pilot that they would be landing shortly. Frank and the girls cleaned up, got dressed, and buckled their seatbelts.

Frank told the two girls, "You two will wait here on the plane while I take care of my meeting. I should only be an hour or two, then we'll head back home. Feel free to play around with each other while you wait."

"Okay Frank," said Penelope, as she turned to look at Candy with a smile.

"Yes, Sir," said Candy with grin of her own.

"I like being in command," thought Frank as the plane came in for a landing.