All Comments on 'TMB: Mile High Club'

by BlueManticore

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctoralmost 4 years ago
Ive been following your stories

But they have gotten a bit lame and boring. I love the concept but your writing seems to be getting less and less detailed. You telll me whats going on... less than you paint me a picture. I want to see whats going on. All you descriptions are getting more and more generalized. A small example. The only item that you even came close to really describing about either of the women was the stewardess's bra. If everything you did had that level or above description... your stories would be much improved. In creative writing its sometimes described as lazy writing. Paint me a picture please.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

Frank's libido enhancing aspects of his mind control vapor drugs certainly appear to be working well. Between his one hour car trip and three hour flight, he managed to cum five times with the same two ladies. I wonder if he did as well on the return trip?

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

Where can the storyline go from here? Perhaps some of the tenants want to invite sisters or cousins or cute young nieces over to spend the night sniffing Frank's magic vapors and enjoy a fresh ejaculation for breakfast?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous