To be a Real Slut

Story Info
From a shy wife to a real slut.
21.8k words
4.38
15.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First a shy wife, now she is a horny slut I think I'm a typical married guy. My wife and I would have sex maybe once a week if I was lucky and hadn't done something to cause her to withhold sex. She was strictly missionary or maybe if she was really randy cowgirl. But all that changed with an accidental cum blast.

My wife, Kathy, would have sex but when she didn't feel like ( a lot of the time), she would give me a hand job or if I been real good a blow job, but never finish in her mouth and forget about swallowing.

One night, I had persuaded her to whack me off and I was enjoying the motion of her soft hand sliding up and down my cock. She'd slide her left hand down the shaft and hold the skin the base of my cock. This exposed my cock's head for her right hand and fingers to swirl around the circumference or now and then she would move left hand to stroke my nuts.

She always made me use a towel to catch my climax eruptions. It was laid on my stomach. As I approached finishing, I instinctively arch my back. I think that's just a biological response. As she always does when I'm getting close, she aimed my cock toward the towel as I blasted a healthy load of cum from my cock. She must have had more angle and a good portion of my cum landed on my face and mouth. She was surprised as I was, but then she took her finger and began rubbing the cum that was on my lips around on them.

I asked her, "What are you doing?"

She replied, "I don't know why, but seeing your cum land on your lips has got me so hot." She then pushed her finger and a big gob of cum into to my mouth. She reached down with her free hand and began jack me off again. Her finger found another splash of cum that she dragged into my mouth. I noticed that her breathing rate was increasing and she was squirming on the bed.

I said, "For some reason, I guess feeding me my cum is making you really hot."

She replied, "I don't think I've ever been this hot. I want you to fuck me with that cock of yours." My cock sprung to attention and we went at it like two dogs in heat. It was very exciting.

Afterwards, I asked, "Just what about you seeing me with my cum on my lips, set you off?"

She said, "I never tasted your stuff and the thought of you swallowing it, got my juices flowing. It was just so exciting."

I responded, "So let me get this straight, you liked seeing me swallow my own cum and that lead to this great fuck we just had." She replied," Yes and yes, it did."

I asked, "Do you think we'd get the same results if it happened again?

She replied, "I don't know maybe we should try it again tomorrow."

I said, "Let's give it a try, but just don't tell any of your friends that we're doing this."

With her best reassuring voice, she said, "Don't worry, Honey, I'm not one to tell my friends bedroom secrets except that your hung like a horse."

We both laughed and she said, "For our next party, you'll need to stuff a pair socks in your underwear. I wouldn't want you to let the girls down."

The next day, it was hard to concentrate on work because my mind would wander off to last night's events and how sexy my wife had become if only for those few minutes. I just hoped it wasn't a fluke.

I got home early with an unconcealable hard-on. My wife noticed as soon as I walked in the door. She said, "I see you been thinking about me and last night."

I replied, "It's the only thing I could think about today. You totally fucked up my productivity."

She had dinner on the table, so we decided to eat and have some wine before seeing if we could recreate last night's excitement. After a couple of glasses of wine, we decided it was time to see if this worked again. Kathy said, "I'm feeling pretty excited already, so maybe we're on to something here."

I replied, "Let's don't count our chickens just yet."

For the first time in quite a while, we took a bath together and then retired to the bedroom. I lay on the bed with my legs spread as she nuzzled up to my right leg and began playing with my cock and nuts. Her touch felt softer than normal or maybe it was my heightened awareness. Within a minute, she had me hard. She startled me as she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and said, "I want to see a big load of cum out this tonight."

She used a lot of spit as she prepped my cock for the final assault. She placed her hand back on my cock and continued with a light but firm stroke. I was beginning to feel that tingle in my nuts, which she was gently caressing.

I was getting real close when she said, "Can you move your cock closer to your mouth so I don't miss?"

I said, "Yeah, sure, whatever you want baby." I arched my back more so my cock was higher than my face as I shot a big load and she directed toward my face and mouth. It was a direct hit. My cum spattered on my lips and nose mostly.

She began using her fingers to collect as much of my baby maker juice as possible. She ran her finger on my lips as she deposited the liquid there. She said, "Lick your lips, Sweetie." She squealed with delight as I did and scooped more cum toward my mouth. She began milking my cock to get the last few drops of cum on her finger, which she stuck in my mouth. I was then amazed at what happened next.

She excitedly began "Frenching" me with my cum residuals still on my lips and in my mouth. After a couple deep French kisses, she said, "I'm so wet right now. Eat me."

I went down for some tasty pussy. After she was moaning and starting to move her pussy around to make sure my tongue hit the right places, I was hard again, so I replaced my mouth with my cock as I slammed it into her sopping wet cunt. She was bucking like a wild little filly and dug her nails into my back as she came.

As we laid there spent, I said, "I guess last night wasn't a fluke. You seeing me swallow my cum gets you hotter than a pistol."

She replied, "I don't know what it is maybe because it so taboo if a guy does it. I mean girls are expected to do it; like it and want more of it."

I replied, "Well, I don't think you ever got that memo."

We laughed and she said, "Well, if you show me how good it is, I might be willing to try it."

I responded, "If that's what it takes, I guess you will taste it soon." We cuddled up and went to sleep.

The next morning before I left for work, she gave me a big hug and said, "I hope we're on again for tonight."

I was elated and said, "I'll be ready to give you a good blast."

Several times during the day, I would go to the restroom and begin to jack off but not cum. I was trying to build the biggest load I could for my sweetie. I was walking around all day like Chester from "Gunsmoke", pretty stiff legged.

That night when I returned home, she was dressed in a sexy little black dress that she wore on special occasions. I asked her, "Are we going out?"

She said, "Yes, my dear, some place nice, so hurry and get ready."

She had made reservations at one of the nicer restaurants in town and had asked for a private booth in the back. We were shown to our booth and she had me sit in the corner so she could slide up next to me. I said, "This was unexpected." She replied, "Well, in the last two days, you given me the best two fucks of my life. I thought I should do something nice for you."

I responded with, "Well, that sounds good to me. What do you have in mind?"

She took her right hand and began stroking my cock. Mind you, my wife has a real hard time with PDA and here she is rubbing my cock in a restaurant. She said, "I want you to generate a lot of juice for later." She kept up a constant attack on my cock. She leaned over and said, "Why don't you go to the Men's room and take those confining underwear off. I'll make you feel good."

This was a side of my wife I had never seen, but I liked it. It was embarrassing walking back to our booth with a raging hard on and no underwear, but I felt it would be worth it.

We ordered, ate and when we left the restaurant, I had to hold my coat over the front of my pants because of all the precum that had leaked out before heading back home for the dessert course. Once there my wife said, "I want you to take off all your clothes and sit in that chair." She then put on some music and began to do a strip tease. It took about two seconds and my cock was sticking up like a wind turbine on the plains. Once she was naked, she said, "Are you ready for some action, big boy."

We just about ran to the bedroom. She said, "Get ready." This meant that I had to be lying on my back with my legs spread so she could start jacking me off. She cuddled up to my leg and began stroking my cock and nuts. She pulled my knees up and lightly ran her fingers over my ass cheeks and then surprised me with a soft finger rub in my ass crack over my anus. That sent a tingle through me.

At that moment, there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for my sweetie. She continued stroking my cock and began talking. She said, "I want you to be so hot that you make more cum than ever." She leaned over and began sucking me. I couldn't believe that she had sucked me two days in a row. What a treat. She kept sucking until she knew I was about to cum. She said, "I want you to open your mouth and let me see if I can get it all in there."

I said, "If you pick up my legs, it'll be easier hit my mouth." That's what she did as I opened my mouth. She had developed pretty good aim for only a couple days practice and most of my load went directly into my mouth. She kept me in that position until she finished milking my cock's last few drops.

She then said, "Show me what's in your mouth." I hadn't closed it, so I stuck out my cum coated tongue. She said, "Swallow for me!" I did and stuck out my tongue again. She immediately began "Frenching" me and her tongue was exploring my mouth that had just held my cum. Just thinking about what she was doing, got me hard in seconds. She noticed my erect cock and immediate started riding it cowgirl style. Her pussy was gushing juice like an artisan fountain. I came in her cunt as she was screaming with ecstasy.

Panting she said, "Eat me now. Stick your tongue deep inside me. Get all you cum out of me." Passion was the order of the moment and I dove into her cunt lapping, licking and slurping as much cum out her as I could. She was flipping like a fish on a dock with a flock of seagulls on standby. She grabbed my head a pulled it into cunt as she writhed in a mind blowing orgasm. We collapsed into each other's arms.

When she had recovered her breath, she said, "I don't believe it, but that was better than the last two days. I think the thought you getting your cum out of me was too much for my brain to take. How did it taste?"

I replied, "It was wonderful. I loved it." She cooed and snuggled up.

The following evening, she was ready to go when I got home. She told me she had be thinking about the last three nights and had another surprise for me. My cock got hard just thinking what it might be. We made it to the bedroom as quickly as possible. I was lying on the bed naked with my legs spread as she began to stroke me.

Once I was fairly hard, her mouth slipped over my cock and she began sucking me again. Three days in a row. I had died and gone to heaven. She continued as I got closer. I said, "I'm getting pretty close. We probably need to get ready." She continued sucking and playing with my nuts. I said, "I'm going to cum soon." She just continued sucking and with more passion. Just then her mouth left my cock and she said, "Cum in my mouth."

With that said, her mouth was back on my cock and I was about to realize what I had dreamed about for years. I was going to cum in my wife's mouth for the first time ever. It was erotic. My nuts tensed and I blasted a load for the ages. My sweetie just kept sucking until she had collected my full load into her mouth.

She removed her mouth from my cock and began "Frenching" me with her mouth full of my cum. Her tongue pushed my loins liquid deep into my mouth and I swallowed as her tongue whipped around what had become over the last few days the receptacle of my cum. She broke our kiss and said, "This way I can make sure I don't miss."

I asked, "How did it taste?"

She gleefully responded, "Better than I thought it would."

She leaned over and began sucking me again. I couldn't believe it and said, "You don't have to do that."

To which she replied, "I do if you are going to fuck me because I'm not done with you yet."

Soon thereafter, I was fucking her brains out and after I had cum she had me eat her out again. This resulted in two more soul losing orgasms.

This pattern continued for a few weeks and my wife and I were fucking ever day, which was a great improvement of once a week. She surprised me again when she said, "Have you ever thought about tasting another guy's cum?"

"Well, since I've been drinking my own so much lately, it has crossed my mind."

"Really!" she said excitedly. "Do you think you could do that for me?"

"I don't know. That's a pretty big step for any guy."

Sounding sympathetic, she said, "Why don't you think about it for a few days."

For the next few days, we were back to our new routine as I mulled over the thought of tasting another man's semen. I guess curiosity got the better of me and I told Kathy that I had made up my mind.

"Well, what did you decide?" she said questioningly.

"If it means that much to you, I'll give it a try but, I can stop whenever I want," I said emphatically.

She cooed in support, "Of course, Honey, and thank you for being willing to give it a try."

We then began a conversation on how we would go about making this happen. I told her that I had a work acquaintance that I thought was gay and he might be interested. I asked, "What will you do if he asks to fuck you?"

She looked puzzled and answered, "A gay guy would ask to fuck me?"

"Yes, why not, you a beautiful young woman and he won't have commitments."

She responded, "Well, I haven't thought about that. Would it be OK with you?"

"I think I would be OK with it. It's not like he would be trying to steal you away from me."

She said, "Will you talk to him and find out if he'll do it?"

I replied, "Give me a week and I'll see what I can make happen."

I talked with Gary and asked him to think it over except I neglected to mention that my wife would be there. Later that week he said, "You can count me in." We made a date for Friday night at my house. Kathy was overjoyed when I told her.

Friday night arrived and we were both excited by what might be in store for us. The door bell rang and Kathy went to greet our guest. You could only imagine the look on Gary's face when he saw my wife open the door.

She invited him in and after some awkward initial conversation and drinks, my wife cuddled up next to me on the couch. Our guest was sitting on the adjacent love seat. During the next conversation lull, my wife began stroking my cock through my jeans. Our guest was fully aware of what he was seeing and I noticed that he started to re-arrange his furniture to relieve some developing strain.

She noticed that my cock was also straining at my jeans then said, "It looks like we're running out of room in here." After saying that, she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and began rubbing my cock through my underwear. By now there was no conversation just observation. She said, "Let's see what's taking up all that room." She reached in my underwear and slipped my cock out into the open.

Our guest just had a dumbfounded look on his face. He was having a hard time taking all this in. She just started stroking my fully erect cock with her hand sliding lightly up and down the shaft. My wife said, "Hmmmm, doesn't this look good? Gary, why don't you come over here and take over while I go to the bathroom?"

She left the room and Gary took her place on the couch next to me and began stroking my cock. A couple minutes later, my wife returned to the couch and sat next to Gary. She began stroking his cock through his jeans. He stopped and looked directly into her eyes and said, "I don't want you to do that. I want your husband to do it."

She sheepishly said, "Sorry, if it's OK, I'll just sit over here and watch?" She took a seat in a overstuff chair just opposite the couch.

Our guest looked at me and said, "Well!" as he looked down to his crotch. I rested my hand on his jean covered cock. I could feel it as it pressed upward against its constraining material. I began to rub it through the fabric. I looked over at my wife in the chair and she had spread he legs and was lightly stroking her cunt through her dampening panties.

Gary said, almost demanding, "We need to get out of these jeans!"

We both stood up and stripped off our jeans and returned to the couch. He pulled his underwear down and revealed his 8 inch cock. I heard a slight gasp from my wife. With a quick glance in her direction, it was obvious that her panties were now soaked and she was rubbing pretty frantically. I said, "Honey, why don't you get comfortable and get out of those clothes?"

She almost jumped up to pull her dress over her head, followed by a bra and her soaked panties. She returned to the chair with her now visibly wet cunt glistening with beads of pussy juice like morning dew on grass. An overhead can-light was positioned such that it shown directly on her pussy like a mini-spot light.

Gary took my hand and placed it on his cock as his hand returned to mine. It was the first cock other than my own I had ever felt. It was significantly bigger because of its girth than my 6 incher. I wrapped my hand around the base of this impressive cock and began to stroke it lightly. I enjoy having my wife stroke my cock like that so I figured that he would too. Our guest said, "It looks like your wife needs something to do. Have her suck your cock while you suck mine?"

That was a shock to me because I had thought through drinking his cum, but I hadn't thought about sucking his cock. Before I could say anything, my wife had her lips wrapped around my cock and was give me the what for. She came up for air and said, "You can do it, Honey."

I hesitantly lowered my mouth toward his throbbing phallus. It touched my lips and they parted slightly as I began to take it slowing into my mouth. Our guest had other ideas, and pushed my head down on his shaft, which quickly filled my mouth to capacity. He grabbed some of my hair and began pulling me up and down on this cock and shoving it deep into my throat. My wife was going crazy sucking like a 10 Hp Hoover. She stopped momentarily to put in a request with our guest, "Gary, please let me watch your cum go into his mouth." After she said that, he knelt on the couch next to me and had me suck him in that position.

His cock had smoothness, hardness and warmth to it as it slid in and out of my mouth. I thought to myself - this isn't half bad. No wonder some women don't mind sucking these things. Gary pulled his cock out of my mouth and began jacking it off. He said, "Open up and collect your prize."

As soon as my wife heard those words, while keeping her mouth on my cock she looked up to see our guest blow his load into my open cum depository. This event caused me to blow my load in my wife's mouth. She collected my cum and crawled up my chest and planted a "cum-filled" French kiss on me. Her tongue swirled the salty mixture of Gary's and my cum around in our mouths.

After I swallowed the mixture, she looked at me and with a huge smile on her face and said, "That was the most sexual erotic thing we've ever done. I love you so much."

Our guest chimed in with, "That's all great, but I need my cock sucked again. Kathy, you looked like you really had it going with his cock - how about some of that service for me?" She looked at me with an "is it OK" look. I said, "I bet she'd be glad to." She didn't need any more reassurance and her mouth enveloped his cock. He told her, "Lick it up and down and around the head."