To be a Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you? That'd be great! If it would be Ok with you that is, I could just watch you girls go to town from a discreet location." I questioned.

She said, "I'd like to see you and Gary with another guy do it."

I replied, "Let's see how you and Pat do and then I'll do what you want. OK?"

She said, "Alright, it sounds like a plan."

The following Monday, Kathy called Pat and they talked about the adventures of the previous weekend. Kathy invited Pat over for lunch the next day for some coffee and conversation under the pretense of getting to know each other better. Pat said she'd love to drop by.

I took the day off and was as eagerly awaiting Pat's arrival as much as Kathy was. Since it was summer, she was dressed in some baggy shorts and a loose fitting blouse. I knew she was bra-less, but I wasn't sure about her panties. The door bell rang and I relocated to an adjacent room where I could hear and see without being noticed.

Pat was just as beautiful in the daylight as she was in the evening although her attire was a more casual. She wore a flowered sun dress with a halter top tie behind her neck. I noticed her nipples were erect when she arrived. She didn't have her fire engine red lipstick on, but this time it was more a pastel pink color. Kathy greeted Pat and led her to the coffee table, where the appetizers, beverage and wine were waiting.

They engaged in some small talk before my wife mentioned the previous weekend's activities. She asked Pat while sipping on some chardonnay, "Do you do that sort of thing often?"

Pat replied, "No, not really, but Gary said you and your husband were a very good looking couple and I wouldn't be disappointed if I showed up and I certainly wasn't."

Kathy responded, "I'm glad to hear that. You know I've never seen my husband's cock that hard. I really enjoyed the things we did."

Pat said, "You seemed a little inexperienced, but I relished the way you just dove in. No pun intended."

They laughed and the conversation continued until Kathy suggested that they move to the sofa and get more comfortable.

I quietly re-located to continue my observations. They both took their places and my wife slid over next to Pat. She stated, "You know, I think you're very beautiful and you make me feel different than any other woman I've been around."

I thought to myself that was a great lead in. Before Pat could answer, my wife then took Pat's hand and said, "Your hands touched me so softly. They sent chills through me when you stroked my arm."

Pat responded with, "You mean like this." She lightly stroked up and down my wife's arm with her fingertips and nails. I saw Kathy's arm get goose bumps.

She said, "Yes, just like that."

Pat then reached up and stroked Kathy's cheek with the back of her fingers. Kathy took Pat's hand and lightly kissed her fingers then the back of her hand. They looked into each other's eyes. Kathy closed hers and Pat leaned in and kissed her lips in the gentlest way that I almost came right then. I saw my wife's nipples harden beneath her blouse.

Kathy placed her hands, one on each side of Pat's cheeks like she was holding a fragile Faberge egg, and returned the kiss. This initiated several minutes of deeper and deeper kisses that culminated in some excellent "Frenching" with feverous tongue oral exploration.

My wife began to nibble on Pat's neck and then burrowed her tongue into Pat's neck right where the scalene longitudinal muscles and the jugular vein meet. Pat jumped as Kathy kept up this action. This is something I do to my wife and it makes her toes curl. She can only stand it for about thirty seconds before she's ready to fuck.

Pat began to moan.

My wife moved her right hand to Pat's left breast and began tweaking her nipple. This resulted in a louder moan. My cock was getting too hard and was about to break under the strain, but the action was just getting started. I tried to stay under control.

Kathy began tonguing the back of Pat's throat, which was likewise returned. My wife stealthily untied Pat's halter tie and slipped the sun dress down to the waist exposing Pat's lovely breasts. Kathy continued kissing that beautiful face, then neck, shoulder and finally her breast. Pat's hand pulled my wife's mouth tight to her breast as she began to lick and suck Pat's erect nipple like a starving baby.

There was more moaning and I was about to cum in my pants. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in person. I wanted to walk in and start fucking both of them, but I had to be patient and enjoy what was happening.

While still sucking Pat's breast, I saw Kathy's hand slip under Pat's dress and begin to stroke her right leg.

Pat pushed my wife's hand away and said, "No, not yet."

That seemed to get my wife fired up and she was back at those luscious lips sucking Pat's tongue deep into her mouth. My wife definitely had more will power than I would have been able to mustard at that point. After what seemed like forever (I think it was half a minute), Kathy returned to Pat's breasts biting and pulling them lightly with her teeth. This seemed to do the trick and I saw Pat's legs spread. Kathy also took notice and slid her hand deftly up to the promise land.

Pat spread her legs wider. My wife slipped two fingers in that wet cunt and began to rotate her thumb on Pat's clit. There was more moaning. I could hear the swishy sound that signified one hot woman. I noticed that Kathy's shorts were wet too. I took my cock out of my pants because there just wasn't any more room in there.

My wife lifted Pat's dress and took a kneeling position between her legs. Kathy delicately parted them like a hand through smoke and began to lick and kiss her way up from Pat's knee. My wife pulled Pat's lower extremity forward toward the sofa's edge to get her goodies at tongue height. My wife extended her tongue and softly touched Pat's passion button. A long guttural moan came from Pat's deepest self. I knew she was really getting off to this and so was I.

Kathy began to tongue circles around Pat's clit and then suck it into her mouth. I could tell she was still tonguing it while it was in her mouth. She slipped two fingers back into that exquisite cunt and was finger fucking her while sucking the shit out of her clit. Her hand was palm up and she lifted it upward as she slid it in so she could hit Pat's G spot.

All my senses seemed to be on high alert because I could see, hear and smell the wetness of the beautiful cunt in front of me. My wife was really doing a great job. Pat began to buck and Kathy kept her mouth attached to that clit while ramming those fingers deep into Pat's vagina. Pat let out a blood curdling scream and was cumming non- stop for at least five minutes.

Kathy slowed the pace down and was slowly sliding her fingers in and out of that juice box. She leaned forward and gave it several long licks to collect the savory climax fluid. Pussy juice dribbled down her arm and dripped off the elbow, as she licked her fingers, Kathy said, "You taste so good. I could do that again."

In between deep exhaustion breaths, Pat said, "I don't think I could handle another one right now. That was beautiful. You're a quick study."

My cock was sticking straight out like the plank on the HMS Bounty and I wanted to cum so badly, but I knew there was more action ahead.

Kathy took her place on the sofa next to Pat. They hugged and cuddled for a couple minutes as they stroked each other's hair. It was a beautiful sight in contrast - my wife's white skin and Pat's California tanned epidermis, her long flaxen mane and Kathy's short midnight black hair. God never made anything as beautiful as these two.

Pat looked into Kathy's eyes and said, "Now it's your turn."

With that, Pat began to kiss Kathy's face starting with her cheek and proceeding in a counterclockwise fashion. When she returned to the starting point, she kissed each of my wife's eyelids, then nose, chin and finally her lips. This was so sensual that my cock was about to explode. I kept telling myself stay calm the best is yet to come.

Pat ran her tongue over my wife's lips and lightly swirled it around the orbicularis oris muscle of her lips then she softly kissed them. Pat continued kissing my wife's face as she worked her way to the left ear. I saw Pat begin to lick the inner portion of Kathy's ear and then she burrowed her tongue deep into her ear canal.

Pat continued and it looked like she was trying to give my wife a lobotomy through her ear. Kathy was squirming and trashing around like she had be tied up in a sheet and was trying to get loose. Pat relented from her ear and moved to her neck. She was a quick study also and began driving her tongue into my wife's neck muscles just as had been done to her earlier.

I saw Kathy's toes clench and I knew she was ready for action. Pat relocated to my wife's lips and began to unbutton her blouse. After she undid the first button, Kathy stood up and torn off her clothes then threw herself into Pat's arms again.

Pat kissed and licked my wife's shoulder as she headed for her lovely breasts. She licked around the outer edges of Kathy's areola in larger circles. Pat held Kathy's breast in her hand and kissed it delicately like it was a detonator that she didn't want to set off just yet.

Pat's hands then began stroking my wife's inner thighs first one leg then the other. With each stroke, her hand worked its way upward toward Kathy's drooling snatch. The heat these two women were generating filled my nostrils. It was erotic and my cock was hard as titanium.

Pat's fingers feather lightly brushed my wife's labia. Kathy was putty in Pat's hands and looked like she would do anything for her. Pat finally slipped one finger into that dripping snatch up to the hand knuckle. Once that one was thoroughly wetted, she used two fingers and so it went then there were three and four. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife's cunt was taking all of them.

Finally, Pat thumb was going in too. She kept rotating her hand and moving it slowly in and out. With each inward push, she would slide it a little deeper in my wife's pussy. Kathy was moaning as saying, "Oh, my god. That feels so good."

Pat's hand got pass the last restriction and her whole hand up to her wrist was in my wife's cunt. Pat keep up the rotating with a slight in and out motion and Kathy began to buck and scream. She was cumming like Fourth of July fireworks. Pat continued as my wife begged her to stop. After about another thirty seconds, Kathy's eyes rolled back in her head like a zombie and she passed out. There was this stream of drool dribbling out one corner of her mouth. I thought she was dead.

That was more than I could take and I shot my load about half way across the room. Pat was startled when she heard me cum, but once she knew what was happening, she had the sexiest smile drift across her face.

I asked, "Is she alright?"

Pat said, "She'll come around in a couple minutes."

I asked, "Where did you learn that?"

Pat responded, "Well, when I was f******n, I spent the summer with my Aunt Karen. She caught me masturbating one afternoon. I was so embarrassed. She just looked at me lying naked on the bed and said I was beautiful and that it always feels better when someone else's hands help you. She taught me a lot of other things besides this."

I said, "Your Aunt Karen sounds like a teacher I would enjoy meeting. You must feel lucky to have had a personal trainer at such a young age."

She said, "It was the best summer of my life so far. I came at least three times a day - more when Uncle Mike was there."

I heard a moan in the background. Kathy was coming around (no pun intended). Once she was fully aware, she sat up and said, "I thought you were just going to watch."

I replied, "That's all I did, but I couldn't stifle myself when I came and Pat heard me. That's me over on the wall there."

Pat inquired, "It sounds like you both like to watch certain things. Your husband likes to watch you and I and you like to watch him suck cock and drink cum."

We replied, "Yes, I guess you're right."

"Do you think there are any other things you might want to watch each other do?"

I said, "I don't know? What do you think, Honey?"

Kathy replied with some excitement in her voice, "Well, you got to fuck Pat last time maybe I could fuck another guy and you could watch."

"Do you really think that would be a good idea? I'm not so sure I could handle a straight guy fucking you. Pat, would you be there?" I replied.

Pat said emphatically, "Of course, I'd be there. I wouldn't want to miss out on Kathy's education. I can arrange everything."

After several minutes of conversation concerning pros and cons, we agreed that next weekend Pat would make all the arrangements and she'd bring a lucky guy to our house at seven.

During the following week, Kathy and I had several conversations about what might happen and how we were going to keep our minds open to all the possibilities and just go with the flow. We were still having our daily sexual dose of fucking and cum eating.

The day finally arrived. We were both excited with anticipation of what might be. The door bell rang at seven o'clock sharp. Kathy and I both went to the door to greet our guests. It was Pat and a handsome big man. We introduced ourselves and invited them in.

Once inside, we continued the introductions. The man's name was Jim. He was about 6'3" with a rough square jaw line, red hair, broad chest, about 220 and strong looking hands. He was older than me, but really looked to be in great shape. Kathy was salivating. From my observation, she was probably already wet just thinking about what might happen. Pat looked radiant. Her blue eyes sparkled as she tossed her flaxen locks over her right shoulder.

We all congregated around the living room sofa and chairs for some drinks, appetizers and get acquainted conversation. I had made a batch frozen margaritas using really good tequila. It only took about two drinks before we all were feeling the effects.

Come to find out Jim was single, owned his own business and traveled a lot - handsome and successful - a killer combination. I imagined he could bed down a lot of women. If I was a woman, I'd let him fuck me.

I asked, "Are you of Scottish descent?"

He replied, "Aye, my good sir. I've traced the clan back to the fifteenth century."

"Any nobility there?" I asked.

"There was a Duke of Argyll and a couple Lords of Lorne." Jim responded.

I replied, "Like the socks?"

Jim sounding annoyed, "Yes, like the socks. You don't know how often I get that same comment. It gets pretty tiring."

Pat chimed in and said, "Let's all have another drink and then let festivities begin."

We all slammed down another margarita, which definitely put a buzz in all of us.

Pat said, "Kathy, why don't you do a little strip tease for us?"

Kathy questioningly responded, "Just me?"

Pat answered, "Well, alright, I'll join in so you don't feel too exposed so to speak."

I put on some music that would suffice and the girls began to bump and grind their butts. Kathy would look over at Pat and tried to emulate her moves. It was kind of funny because Pat must have done this a lot because she had some real action going on. Kathy on the other hand was looking good, but it wasn't much in comparison.

Pat noticed that Kathy was struggling. She sashayed over to Kathy and put her hands on my wife's hips and began to have her move with her. They were a great looking tandem team as Pat removed Kathy's blouse and bra. She then reached around and began to fondle my wife's lovely breasts - one in each opposite hand. She took hold of each nipple tightly and pulled while pinching them hard.

Kathy said, "Hey that hurts."

Pat replied, "How about this." I noticed she squeezed them harder. Kathy tried to break away, but Pat had a good grip on her body and nipples. This action continued for a couple minutes and I noticed that Kathy's eyes were tearing up.

Pat said, "It hurts right now, but it'll feel great when I let go, so just go with it." I swear I think Pat squeezed them even harder. My wife's eyes were fluttering like an electrical wire just barely making contact. Pat released one nipple and un-snapped Kathy's pants and then slid her hand into my wife's panties.

Pat pronounced, "She's really wet down here. I think she's ready." With that, Pat released my wife's nipple and pulled her pants and panties off. Pat stripped as well. Two beautifully naked women stood in front of us.

Pat sat down next to me and said, "Let's watch the action."

Jim got up and walked over to my wife and began to tongue her nipples. Coupled with the pain that Pat had inflicted, this event sent her through the roof. I think she came right then because I saw her tremble and a tracing of liquid excitement running down her inner thigh. Jim then pushed her down in the chair and spread her legs. He began lapping up the juice that had run down her leg. He finally made his way to her pink butterfly. He tongued it lightly at first then he just rammed his tongue deep inside her twat. My wife began to convulse like an epileptic with waves of orgasms.

I put my hand on Pat's naked leg and began to see if she was wet, but she removed it and placed my hand in my lap and said, "You have be patient and watch what he does to her. It'll be so great."

Jim towered over my wife as he stood up and stripped his clothes off. He was well-built and had some great looking pecs adorned with that fiery red hair and an eight pack of abs. He must work out with weights because he was chiseled. When he dropped his boxers, a monster 10" cock emerged. I dropped my jaw at the site. I'd never seen a cock this big even in the locker room. It wasn't just long, it was thick - probably 21/2" wide. It looked like an escaped python. I was in awe of his member. Its size made me feel inadequate and self- conscious about my dick in comparison.

Kathy looked up and saw it and said, "Oh, my god. What the fuck is that!"

Jim replied, "I would bet that this is the biggest cock you've ever seen and it's going to split you in two in a few minutes."

Pat reached over and began stroking my rock hard cock through my jeans. I don't think I could have been any harder. I tried to get my hand in Pat's snatch, but she just put it back in my lap and again said, "Let's just watch the fun."

Jim reached down with both hands and grasped Kathy's head then he pulled her mouth to his cock. She reluctantly opened up and began sucking that phone pole. She could barely get past its head. Jim seemed a little frustrated so he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. She was gagging, but he got it further than I thought imaginable.

During Jim's onslaught, I watched my wife intently. My cock was harder and bigger than it'd ever been. I don't know what it was about seeing her being violated, abused and satiated all at the same time, but I'd never been so aroused by anything.

It didn't help that Pat was lightly tracing the outline of my cock through my pants with her fingers while whispering in my ear, "His cock is so big. It's at least twice the size of yours. Don't you wish you had a cock like that? Yours is so small. How can you satisfy your wife with such a little dick? Look how much she loves Jim's big cock." She just kept saying that over and over again and based on how my wife was acting I was beginning to believe it was true.

I watched Kathy's face and eyes as they went through four distinct stages as Jim kept pounding his sword down her throat. The first stage was fear that such a large object was getting shoved down her throat and the real possibility that she might be suffocated by it. The second was the realization that Jim was not going to stop until she had taken it all and she submitted herself to that reality. The third was determination that she would not be conquered by his cock.