To be a Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, anything." I said.

"Would you walk away real slow, so I can get a good look at that cute butt of yours?" she asked.

"It would be an honor, Marge, you vixen." I replied.

I checked our phone records and noticed that Kathy had called Pat's number several times during the week, but based on the time duration, only a few seconds, my wife either lost her nerve or the call when to voice mail and she hung up. Things were uneventful the rest of the week and Saturday finally arrived.

Kathy was in a really good mood. She was dressed to the nines and had made appetizers and the fixings. I must admit my cock was stirring in my pants most of the afternoon like a caged lion. The doorbell rang at straight up six o'clock. I went to the door; opened it and it was Gary and his friend, Bill. Kathy met them as they entered the door with a big smile on her face. She looked pretty excited about our guests.

Bill was a good looking guy about 6' maybe 35 to 40. He didn't have a wedding ring on, but that doesn't mean much nowadays. He had brown hair with a couple early gray ones around his temples. He wasn't fat, but I don't think he worked out like Jim did.

Kathy said, "Gary, you know where the snacks are. Why don't you show Bill?"

We all took are places around the coffee table in the chairs and on the couch. We spent about thirty minutes with get to know you conversations when Kathy began to glare at me. Knowing what that meant, I said to Gary looking in my wife's direction, "I think we're being requested to begin."

Gary replied, "Oh, I believe you're correct in that assumption. Bill, why don't we all sit here on the couch and let Kathy watch for now."

I was in the middle between Bill and Gary. I rested my right hand in Bill's lap and began to lightly rub up and down on his ever increasing blue jean bulge. Gary was rubbing my cock in a similar fashion with similar results. With my left hand, I began to rub Gary's already hard cock. That's when the doorbell rang again. I said, "Let me get rid of whomever it is and I'll be right back."

When I opened the door, Pat was standing there. I was puzzled and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Pat responded, "Gary invited me as an extra bonus."

When Kathy saw Pat, her face turned ashen white and she wobbled a little, but steadied herself on the door. I thought she was going to faint.

I turned toward the living room and shouted, "Gary, you shifty son-of-a-bitch. Guess who's here?"

He replied, "Could it be Pat?"

We invited her in and she took a spot on the love seat with Kathy in the overstuffed chair opposite the couch where all the guys were. Gary said, "Pat your timing is perfect. We were just getting started, so you haven't missed a thing."

Gary looked at me and said, "I knew Pat enjoyed the last time we were all together and I thought it would be great to invite her over for this session. I hope it's OK?"

I replied, "Sure, the more the merrier. It'll give us a few more options, if Pat's so inclined." She gave us the thumbs-up.

I was watching Kathy to see how all this was going over with her. She kept her eyes strictly on the guys with a quick glance to Pat every now and then. It looked like the situation would be OK, so I placed my hands back on their respective cocks and we began again.

Bill and Gary were both rubbing my cock, which given the stimulation and how beautiful Pat and Kathy looked, was hard as a diamond. Kathy said, "Why don't you guys get naked?"

We all stood up and stripped. Bill was a neat freak because he folded and placed his pile of clothes and shoes carefully away from the action. Gary and I just ripped ours off and threw them in a heap next to the piano.

Gary's 8" cock was fully engaged and Bill had a nice looking 6" like mine, but his was thicker.

Pat was lightly stroking the inner thighs of her nicely tanned long legs. Kathy seemed to be taking her cues from pat and began doing the same.

Looking at me, Gary said, "Since Bill is the new guest here, why don't you start with him. I'll just jump in where I think I'm needed."

I went to take Bill's cock into my mouth when he said, "Lick it up and down first."

As I lowered my face toward his member, I could smell the slight fragrance of apple emanating from his crotch area. I guess he had shampooed that area too. The smell kind of turned me on. I began licking his shaft like it was an ice cream cone on a hot August day.

Gary began the same treatment on my cock. I was in my own world with a tongue on my cock and mine on another. I slipped Bill's cock into my mouth and went down to his pubic mound. It tasted good and filled my mouth.

While I had a mouthful of cock, I heard Pat say, "Kathy, I think your husband is a natural born cocksucker. He really loves 'em."

Gary said, "Why don't you get between Bill's legs and suck him while I suck your cock from below."

That sounded like a great idea to me, so we all assumed the positions. Gary was sucking my cock and I was getting close. I pulled off of Bill's cock and said, "I don't want to cum right now. Hold off a little."

Gary responded, "I've got another idea. Why don't you suck us both?"

He sat next to Bill and I proceeded to suck Bill then Gary alternating every few of sucks. I saw that Pat had her dress up to her waist and was rubbing her pussy lips. Kathy had done the same and was rubbing her cunt as she licked her lips like a person in need of water in the unrelenting desert sun.

Bill was getting close when he grabbed my head and wouldn't let me get off his cock. He came in my mouth. I knew Kathy would be disappointed that she didn't get to see his cum go into my mouth, so I sat up, turned toward her and let it slowly dribble out of my mouth down chest. It must have been the right thing to do because Kathy began moaning while rubbing her clit. Just then, Pat approached my wife and stared into her eyes and offered her hand and Kathy accepted and was led over to me. Pat said, "Kathy, why don't you lick this cum off of your sweetie. That's the least you can do for him."

Kathy immediately began licking Bill's cum off my chest, belly and lips just as suggested. I was so overcome with euphoria that I pushed Kathy down on the floor and began "Frenching" her while pounding her cunt with my cock. She was so hot and wet that she began to cum instantly in spite of my small cock by thrashing around, moaning and saying, "Oh yeah, fuck me, Honey."

Pat was sucking Bill's cock, which given her tongue skills I knew he wouldn't last long. I was right. Bill came in Pat's mouth with several gasping breaths. Pat then lowered her lips to my wife's mouth and began kissing her with Bill's deposit. This set my wife off and she was really bucking and convulsing as she came over and over. I immediately erupted and I fired my load into her dripping twat. Looking at the writhing bodies in front of him, Gary stood there wanking and just like a chain reaction Gary shot his load all over everyone. It was raining cum. We were all exhausted except Pat. She had designs on Kathy and her education.

Pat looked at me and said, "Get out of the way. I want to eat your wife's pussy and get all that nasty cum out of her."

As Pat's tongue took the place of my cock, Kathy began to have one continuous orgasm. She was having a hard time breathing like she was a fish on the dock gasping for air. My cock was hard again and I began fucking Pat's cunt. She looked annoyed but didn't say anything. It didn't take long and I came in her beautiful pussy with several long groans. She looked back at me and said, "You put that shit in there. You get it out."

I instantaneously began shoving my tongue deep into Pat's tasty cunt and was burrowing for the load I had just deposited. Bill positioned himself over Kathy's mouth and began face fucking her. Gary started pounding his cock up my ass again as I worked Pat's cunt. Bill came in Kathy's mouth, which she swallowed down without batting an eye.

Gary came in my ass again and Pat finally came in my mouth with a torrent of pussy juice that just about gagged me. Pat had a death grip on my wife's cunt with her tongue and continued to give her more orgasms than any of us could count. The guys just stood there in awe and watched how it was supposed to be done.

Gary commented, "You know... Pat can eat some pussy."

Bill replied, "Right now, I wish I was your wife. She must be in nirvana just look at her face."

Bill was right. Kathy was somewhere else beautiful and her face was glowing as beads of sweat trickled from her brow into her ear. Pat stopped and sat up saying, "That was really tasty. My work here is done. I've gotta go."

She dressed and left us all standing there with our cocks drooping. Kathy was finally able to catch her breath, but not before Pat left. Kathy looked at me and the other naked guys and began to cry. This wasn't a cry of joy; it was one of hysteria. That was a real buzz kill. Bill and Gary got dressed and left as I tried to console my wife.

After about an hour, Kathy finally calmed down. I hesitantly asked, "I assume that had something to do with Pat?"

Kathy replied, "Yes."

I responded with, "I would guess we need to talk about whatever happened here?"

My wife began, "She terrifies me, but I like her so much. It all seems like fun and games to her. I'm not sure what I'm feeling, but it's very strong almost a need."

I asked, "Can you try and put it into words because there seems to be a lot of emotion behind whatever you mean?"

Kathy continued, "When she looks at me, touches me or kisses me, I just melt and my pussy gets wet. Her personality is so strong that I can't control myself. I find myself being compelled into doing things that I don't really think I want to do, but Pat will touch me or look at me and my resistance just disintegrates and I submit myself to her desires."

"Yes, I'll admit she has a very strong persona. When she enters a room, everyone's attention seems to be drawn to her maybe it's her beauty. She can be very persuasive even for us guys." I replied. "Do you think it would help if we sat down together and had a talk with Pat?"

Kathy said in an affirming voice, "Yes, I think that would be best. Why don't you call her and set it up? I don't think I could handle talking with her right now."

I called Pat's number, which went straight to voice mail. I left her a message stating that Kathy and I wanted to have a conversation about us and gave several evenings that would work for us. I also included an invitation to dinner in the message, so she'd have to call back. I left my cell and work numbers, so Kathy wouldn't have to talk to her.

The next day, I received a call from Pat. I told her some of what happened with Kathy and that we thought we needed to talk about our situation. We settled on a date, Thursday evening at six. She asked if dinner was formal or not. I said, "No, not especially just wear something comfortable."

When I told Kathy about the call and that Thursday evening was on, she seemed relieved and said, "Well, at least, she's taking your calls." I decided not to ask her what she meant by that, but I assumed she had been calling Pat, too.

Kathy seemed manic Thursday morning and had planned a nice dinner and had made her special killer dessert. You'd thought the President or some royalty was coming to dinner. About eight minutes after six the doorbell rang, I went to see if it was Pat. I looked back at Kathy standing by the table with her hands clasped together like she was praying. I assumed it was just a coincidence. Opening the door, it was Pat. I invited her in and asked, "Can I take your coat?"

She stepped in and stopped under the foyer entry light. I could smell her honeysuckle perfume as I helped her remove her overcoat. Once she was fully illuminated, I felt a stirring in the nether region below my belt. She looked magnificent. Her flaxen hair had a brilliant sheen that made it sparkle like ice crystals in the snow on a moonlit night.

Her makeup had the slight hint of gold flakes that high- lighted her beautiful blue eyes and lovely high cheeks. She had a thin gold chain around her neck that stopped just above her cleavage and drew your eyes to her ample bosom. Her mini-dress' hem ended about 2" below the V in her legs and she wore 6" high heels that made her even taller than my 5'-10". She struck a commanding figure.

Pat has the sexiest walk I've ever seen. Her butt just swishes from side to side with no post butt jelly jiggle - nice and tight. What a sight as she walked away from me toward Kathy. I would swear she wasn't wearing any underwear and I could see her twat as her dress flipped up as she moved her hips. I just stood there admiring the view.

Kathy seemed to be likewise impressed with her dress and said, "You look so beautiful tonight. You didn't have to dress for us."

Pat replied, "I didn't dress for us, I dressed for you."

Kathy blushed with acceptance and said, "Why don't you sit down and I'll pour you some wine. We have this nice Malbec that we think is great. I believe it's rated at 92 points."

Dinner was great. Kathy hadn't cooked like that in a long time. The conversation was lively and flowing. Kathy seemed to be fawning over Pat's every need. It was, "Do you want more wine? Can I get you more veggies? How's the roast? Do you like the dessert? Is there anything else I can do to make you comfortable?

Pat answered, "Yes, let's have this talk you wanted!"

Well, that changed things in a hurry. I said, "Why don't you ladies go to the living room while I clear the dishes and then we can all talk about it."

My wife responded with, "Thanks, Honey. You're the sweetest."

In a couple minutes, we were all sitting in the living room. Kathy and I were on the couch and Pat was in the overstuffed chair just opposite us.

I said, "Let me start. Pat, we like you very much, but Kathy has some issues with the way you treat her."

Pat responded with a questioning look in her beautiful eyes, "What exactly do you mean, Kathy?"

My wife replied in a soft timid voice, "Well, it's hard to put into words, but I think you boss me around too much." It sounded like she was afraid to take ownership of what she saying.

Pat said, "If I'm hearing you correctly, you don't want me to tell you to do things even though you really like doing them?"

I said, "Kathy said she didn't like doing some of the things you make her do."

Pat retorted in a louder voice putting me in my place, "Let Kathy speak for herself." Then in a softer tone, "Kathy, don't the things I make you do bring you pleasure? More pleasure than you've ever experienced?"

Kathy kind of stammered, "W-well, yeesss, but I feel out of control when I'm around you."

"So you don't like me teaching you things that bring you pleasure?" Pat responded trying to be understanding.

"No, I like that part, but I don't want. How can I put the feeling into words?" my wife stumbled through.

Pat was annoyed and snapped back, "Well, make up your mind. You like what I make you do, but if I didn't boss you around, you would never do them? Which is it going to be?"

I thought to myself. Pat's got a point. I watched as Kathy was racking her brain to try and get a sentence together that made sense. What came out was, "I don't know."

Just then Pat slid forward in her chair. As she did her dress skirt slipped up and her legs parted a few inches. Both Kathy and I noticed. My cock started to get hard because I had been correct in assuming Pat wasn't wearing any panties. I could just see a glint of dampness between her legs. Kathy slipped her hand between her legs and squirmed in her seat.

Pat demanded, "Look me in the eyes and say that you don't want me to boss you around anymore." Pat purposely spread her legs a few inches wider as Kathy and I both gazed at her lovely snatch. Her pussy lips were spread and you could see her wetness. Her cunt looked like it was saying, "I dare you to say that you don't want me."

Kathy's eyes lingered then darted from Pat's pussy as she burrowed her hand deeper into her crotch and began looking at the floor like she's was an eight-year old c***d in trouble. She mumbled, "I can't."

Pat in a commanding voice said, "You can't what? Look me in the eye or can't stop having me boss you around!"

I was glad Pat wasn't my boss because I would have been mush after she said that. I wouldn't have had a response to that question. The way her piercing blue eyes bore down on Kathy, I didn't know what she could or would say, if anything.

I could see Kathy was putting some real thought into what she was going to say. After a long thoughtful pause, Kathy mumbled again, "I can't... stop having you... boss me."

I couldn't believe my ears and said, "Kathy, what the FUCK are you saying?"

Pat interrupted, "You heard her! She wants me to teach her more things. The way I see it; you can help or we can work it out without you. What's it going to be?"

I looked at my wife and she still had head down with her eyes staring at the carpet as her foot drew circles in the weave. I said, "Well, Pat, since Kathy doesn't seem to want to break this off with you, who am I to stop it? We've always done everything together, so I guess we'll do this together, too.

Kathy's beautiful blue eyes, that seemed to be near tears, brightened and looked in my direction. A slight grin replaced the pout had been on her lips. She said in an appreciative voice, "Oh, would you?" as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"What the hell! I drink my own cum. Let another guy get your "ass cherry". Watched a guy spilt you in two with a cock so big that it made me feel like dwarf. I've sucked other guys' cocks and drank their cum, why wouldn't I do this for you? But we can call this off anytime we want to!" I responded looking at Pat.

We looked at Pat. She had a mischievous smile and a gleam in her eyes that seem to say, "I'm glad you saw it the only way it could be." She replied, "Of course, anytime you want to stop this relationship, we'll stop. When do you want to start?" At the time, she was the only one in the room who knew where this would end.

Kathy immediately said, "Now!"

Pat said, "Ok, let's see, Kathy, tell you husband to go to the dining room and get the captain's chair and bring it in here. I've got to get something out of my car."

I went to retrieve the chair and Pat returned from her car with a large gym bag full of I don't know what.

Pat looked at Kathy and said, "Do you know how to make your husband so hot that he'll do anything for you?"

Kathy said, "Suck his cock?"

"No!! Once you do that he doesn't have to do shit. Tell him to take his clothes off, put the chair across from the sofa and sit in it." Pat ordered.

Kathy looked at me and said, "Honey, take your clothes off and sit in the captain's chair, please."

Pat responded, "No more of that "Honey" bullshit and forget the "please" crap, too."

Pat looked at me sternly and said, "Get out of those fucking clothes and sit in that chair, now, you fuck! You say it, Kathy!" Kathy repeated it exactly liked Pat had said even the tone that was pretty close to the same except she had a smile on her face.

Wow! That was something I never heard from a woman before. It was a real turn on and I felt my cock begin to stir. I took off my clothes and sat down in the chair.

Pat looked at Kathy and said, "You know how hot your hubby gets when he watches us have sex? Well, we are going to use that to help us."

Pat began rummaging around in her gym bag of stuff and pulled out some duct tape and paper strips. She walked in my direction and said, "Put your hands on the chair arms. I'm using the paper to keep from gumming up your furniture." As I did, she began to wrap the paper then the duct tape tightly around my wrists. This was kind of exciting in a perverted way and my cock began to lengthen as she did the same thing to my ankles. Pat noticed and said, "I think this relationship might work out. See he's getting worked up already."