To be a Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was following directions without hesitation. After his full hard returned, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, "I want to fuck you now." She looked a little panicked and looked to me for help. I said, "Remembered we talked about this situation." She nodded with acceptance and spread her legs.

Gary said, "I don't mean your pussy. I want your ass!"

I have never approached Kathy about fucking her ass because I knew she wouldn't do it and I was lucky that she sucked me. Surprisingly, she flipped over and positioned her ass up in the air. She looked back and said, "Go slow."

Our guest looked at me and suggested, "Why do you lube it up with your tongue."

I was caught off guard by that suggestion, but the way she was squirming around, I knew this was an opportunity to expand her horizons and I dove in - tongue first. She was really getting off to this and I could smell and see drops of pussy juice leaking from her cunt. She was on fire.

Gary stopped me and placed the head of his big cock in her crack. He slid it up and down a few times to collect some of my spit and her pussy juice then positioned it directly on her little brown hole. If you can be gently ass fucked, he was being very gentle as he pushed the head into her.

She said, "That hurts."

He replied, "You have to relax." He looked at me and said, "We need more tongue here."

I began licking her hole with his cock inserted in it. He slid it out some and I licked his cock using as much spit as I could generate. I was watching his big cock slipping ever deeper into my wife's ass. She had stopped complaining and was trying to wiggle her ass to help get it deeper. Soon with the help on my tongue, his cock was all the way in and she was moaning like the harbinger of death.

He began pumping his cock in and out of her ass and said, "I would guess that she's never been fucked here before."

I responded, "Not by me anyway."

She replied, "Never - not anyone." She must have sensed by the urgency of his thrusting that his was going to cum soon. She again requested that he cum outside of her ass.

He replied, "No, this cum belongs inside you."

I could see his nuts beginning to pump their contents deep into her bowels. He arched his back as he belted out, "I'm cumming." After another minute of impaling her with his cock, he pulled his softening member out of her ass and his load began leaking out of her orifice and dribbling down toward her pussy.

Knowing my job, I began tongued her expanded bung hole and downward toward her snatch. Her excitement level was in a different universe and the feeling was too much for her. She screamed out, "OH MY GOD! I'm cumming again!" She shuttered several times, crumpled in a heap on the floor and began crying. I asked her if she was alright. "I feel wonderful. Thank you guys so much for the best experience of my life."

Our guest said, "Next week, I could bring Pat. I think that would spice things up even more."

My wife looked up at me with a little k** look that said, "Can we> Pleeeeze Daddy?" The thought of me having to suck two guys for her wasn't enough deterrent to overcome the look of excitement and anticipation that she was projecting so I agreed, "OK, next Friday same time."

***

That week we continued our routine, which was starting to seem a little ordinary now, but it was a huge improvement over what our sex life had been. The days seemed to drag by until Friday finally arrived. I could tell that my wife was hyper excited about that approaching evening.

I got home a little earlier and she had already put drinks and snacks out for our guests. She was already acting like a bi-polar person who was having a manic attack. She was really psyched. She twirled around to show off her attire, which was a see-through white satin blouse and flared black skirt. She was bra-less then she lifted up her dress and she was panty-less, too.

I said, "It looks like you're ready to go."

She answered, "I've been wet all day. I've gone through four panty liners so far."

"Ok, that's TMI."

It was approaching arrival time, when I heard the door bell. I went to answer it. It was Gary. Kathy bounced in and noticed that he was alone. Her smile disintegrated. Gary said, "Pat is running late due to traffic." My wife's good mood return and she asked our guest if he wanted a drink. We had a couple drinks and some snacks. Gary sat on the couch and I sat next to him. My wife sat in the overstuffed chair and began glaring at us.

I stated, "A watched pot never boils."

She replied, "Well, if you turn on the heat, it might start!"

I took her cue and placed my hand on Gary's lap. He responded in kind. We began to stroke each other's cock and the desired results were beginning. My cock was straining against its confines. Our guest reached over and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I stood up and pulled them off. He stood up and I removed his pants, too. We returned to our places on the couch and resumed fondling each other.

His cock was nearly full length and the tip of it began sticking out of his underwear's waistband. I had forgotten how big his was when hard. He stood up and removed his underwear and I did the same. My wife was drooling with anticipation at the scene unfolding and began lightly running her fingers over her pussy lips.

Gary said, "I think it's time." He pushed my head down ward toward his cock. I understood what he meant. My mouth slid over and down that long shaft. My wife was stroking her pussy with more zeal. The door bell rang. Kathy leapt out of her chair either from shock or excitement.

As she bounded toward the door, she said, "You guys just keep doing what you're doing."

When Kathy walked back in the room with Pat, I was still sucking Gary's cock. Pat wasn't a "him". He was a she. Gary said, "Surprise!"

Pat was a strikingly beautiful woman about 5'9" with long muscular legs. She looked very fit with "a tightness" in her body. She was wearing ass-hugging jeans and a billowy blood red blouse. She had pouty full lips that were coated with the brightest fire engine red lipstick I'd ever seen. Her hair was blonde and mid-back length with eyes like blue diamonds. She had flip-flops on those perfect feet. Not like those that get crammed into shoes that are too small.

Her toes were straight and even. They were hairless and painted the same color as her lips. I could have sucked on those beauties. Her fingernails were the matching color to her lips and toes. Her fingers were long and slender like a piano player's, but they looked like they would fit nicely around a cock as well. She could have been a model. If I wasn't hard before she came in, I would gotten hard just looking at her.

Pat said to my wife, "I hear that you like to watch your husband suck cock and drink cum. Is that true?"

She answered, "Yes, it's very exciting for me."

Pat said, "Well, I like to do the same. Let's watch together. It'll be fun. Why don't you boys just get back to it?"

Kathy took her place in the chair and Pat took a position behind the chair leaning forward with her hands on the chair arms. She said, "Look at how big his cock is! No wonder your husband likes sucking it."

Kathy responded, "I like to watch cum going into his mouth. It makes me so hot. This is only the second time I've seen him suck a cock and it pretty exciting, too."

I continued working Gary's cock and its taste and the way it fill my mouth was getting me harder than ever. His hand was "feather" light as it stroked my hardened steel member. Pat leaned forward and whispered in my wife's ear, "I bet this will feel real good right about now." Each of her thumbs and forefingers took grasp of my wife erect nipples.

As Pat began lightly twirling the nipples between her phalanges, Kathy jumped initially but soon her eyes closed as her mouth slightly parted and low moan escaped from her soul. Her sounds were exciting me and I was really enjoying this cock in my mouth.

Pat commented, "He likes me playing with you. See how much more gusto he's sucking Gary's cock with." Kathy re-opened her eyes and replied, "Your right! Honey, are you enjoying her playing with me and while sucking his cock?"

I came up for air and said, "It's pretty damn hot." I then returned to his cock. Gary said, "Why don't you strip and lie down on the couch and we can 69?" I jumped up and tore off my underwear and took the bottom position. Gary positioned his "salvia drenched" cock over my head and lowered it to my awaiting mouth. He slipped it in and he began to lick my cock as he slowly moved his it in and out of my cum collector.

Pat was working my wife's nipples with the determination of a Marine and Kathy was starting to wiggle around in the chair. Pat released one nipple and proceeded to unbutton my wife blouse. With her tits exposed, Pat squeezed them firmly in her hands like checking a g****fruit at the grocery. Pat then said, "Let's see if there's anything going on down here."

She reached under my wife skirt and began stroking her inner thighs. Kathy had lost any inhibitions she had as she spread her legs to allow Pat unfettered access to her honey pot. Pat pulled my wife's skirt up exposing her dripping snatch. I could see out of the corner of my eye that her cunt was dripping and the pink inner lips were spread as they awaited release. Just then Gary started thrusting with long full strokes as he fired off several burst of his sexual release. I collected his deposit.

Pat said, "Come over here and put some of that in her pussy."

I rolled off the couch and clamped my mouth over my wife's cunt like I was giving mouth to mouth and began to use my tongue to push Gary's cum deep inside her pussy. Kathy started to cum.

Pat commanded, "Ok, that's good enough. Get out of the way!" She then knelt down between my wife's legs and was working to get all of the cum that I had deposit out her. Kathy started bucking and squirming as Pat attacked her cunt with her tongue darting in and out and deep into my wife.

I just stood the watching my wife have orgasm after orgasm. She had lost all control as if she was getting an electroshock treatment. My cock was about to break it was so hard. I was getting light-head because it felt like I only had blood circulating to my dick. There was cunt juice down the front of the chair and a good size puddle on the floor.

My wife was screaming, "I can't cum anymore." That didn't stop Pat; she was relentless and got several more orgasms out of her before she stopped. My wife collapsed in a mass in the chair barely able to breathe.

Pat stood up and began to strip off her clothes - first her blouse and bra. She had perfectly rounded 32C breasts with dark areolas about the size of a quarter and nipples that looked like a virgin No. 2 pencil eraser. Her belly button was adorned with a diamond stud. She kicked off her flip-flops and they landed over in a corner of the living room.

She peeled off her jeans to expose those lovely well shaped muscular legs. Her skin looked like satin and her 33" hips flared out and up to a nice thin 24" waist. She pulled her thong off to reveal that she was a natural blonde with a 2" landing strip of well-groomed pubes. As I assumed, she was a real looker - head to toe.

She looked at me with my cock straining the skin that held it together like a bratwurst on the grill just before they explode. She said, "Come over here." As I approached her, I wondered what might be in store for me. She licked those beautiful lips and slipped them over my cock. She was an expert tonguesman. Apparently, she liked both guys and dolls and could oral please either one.

It only took her about two minutes of tongue to coax my man juice from my nuts. I felt so good to empty my release in her beautiful mouth. She collected it all then turned toward my wife and began sharing my deposit with her. Kathy feverishly began "Frenching" Pat and they continued until Pat broke it and said, "Doesn't he taste so good?" That was the first time my wife had ever swallowed my cum. It was so exciting that I nearly came again on the spot.

Lost in all of this was Gary. He was lounging on the couch stroking his cock to another erection. Pat walked over to him and said, "I know you don't like pussy, but let me ride that for a couple minutes. I don't think he's ready for another round yet."

Gary replied, "Ok, since we're friends that the least I can do."

She immediately lowered her cunt on to that nice looking cock. She slid her twat up and down on it. On the down stroke, she would grind her cunt into his pelvic region. Like she promised, she stopped and then approached my wife, who she offered her hand to. Kathy lifted her hand and softly placed it in Pat's hand.

Pat lifted her out of the chair and over to the adjacent love seat. She had her lie down and planted several tender kisses on my wife's lips, which soon turned into deep French kissing. Pat hand found my wife's left breast and began cup and caress it. Kathy moaned with acceptance. Pat kissed her way down to my wife's pubic area as her hand began to massage her clit. She lowered her mouth to my wife's slit and began lapping it like a dog in heat.

Kathy was moaning more intensely when Pat pulled her gently to the floor. She continued working on her clit and slit. She then moved to straddle her face with her legs and lowered her cunt toward my wife's face. I could see Pat snatch and it was dripping just like Kathy's. Her cunt lips finally met my wife's mouth. I watched with excitement and amazement as my sexually rigid wife began to long stroke Pat's cunt from butt to clit and back. Pat looked as if she was really enjoying this treatment.

While all this was going on, I had returned to the couch and was sucking the pussy juice off of Gary's cock, which given the sight before me and the taste of Pat's cunt juice gave me another hard on. Pat looked up and saw that my cock was hard and said, "Get over here and fuck me."

I looked at Gary and said, "Sorry, I'll get right back to you, but that's something I can't pass up."

I slid my cock slowly to that beautiful cunt as my wife below us was lapping away. The feeling that her tongue gave to the sensation of Pat's pussy as I fucked it was beyond description. Pat started to buck and began cumming with a flood of liquid filling my wife's mouth. She was drinking it down like last call at happy hour.

I felt my nuts tense and I fired a big load tension relief into that beautiful cunt. I pulled out exhausted. Pat sat upright and my cum began dribbling out of her pussy. She said, "Kathy, drink it up. Get that cum out of me!" My wife obeyed as she tongue fucked her cunt and burrowed deep into it for my residuals.

Good to my promise, I returned to Gary's cock and was lapping it like hurricane waves on the shore. It was having the desired effect. He said, "Lick my nuts, too." Kathy sat up to watch. I was tonguing them with all I had. Pat walked over and began jacking him off. He bellowed, "I'm going to cum." and my wife jumped on his cock with her mouth sucking his release down with wild abandon - swallowing every drop

We all collapsed. That was the beginning of a new sexual awareness and openness for us. More adventures to cum.

Part II

The day after our experiences with Gary and Pat, Kathy and I began a long "soul searching" talk about what happened Friday night. Kathy started by saying, "Am I wrong? Are did you enjoy fucking Pat?"

How could I counter my wife's directness except by answering truthfully, "Yes, she's a beautiful woman that knows how to fuck and suck. Did you enjoy her tongue work on you?"

She responded with, "Let's keep the focus on you for the moment. Do you still love me?"

I replied, "Why wouldn't I still love you? In fact, I love you more than ever for what we did together. It was "off the charts" exciting. I haven't felt like that since I was a teenager getting my first piece of ass."

She said, "I'm a little worried that you wanted her more than me and on top of that she's prettier than I am."

I stopped to think through my answer before I ended up in a sticky emotional situation. "Well, she has certain physical attributes that are very appealing, but I don't know anything else about her."

"But you are attracted to her?" my wife continued the interrogation.

"Believe it or not, I'm attracted to a lot of beautiful women, but that doesn't mean I love them more than you or even at all." I could feel myself slipping into Kathy's "swamp of no return", so I thought I'd try a different tack to re-direct where this conversation was heading. "Honey, I feel you are being too hard on yourself and you don't appreciate the excellent qualities both physically and personality-wise that you have. They're what make you so special to me. I wouldn't trade you for anything or anyone in the world."

My wife, Kathy, has many qualities that make her beautiful. Physically, she's about 5'6", slender build with raven black neck-length silken hair that glistens in the light. She has porcelain colored skin that contrasts her hair. It's so dark and she's so white. She looks like a full grown doll. Her eyes are blue, and they are hypnotic.

If you've ever seen a dog with blue eyes, they sort of look like that. They have a very dark ring around the iris' outer edge and the rest is very light blue with "black hole" pupils. They just suck you into her soul. I think they are truly her best physical quality even though any guy would be drawn to her nice rack of 33Ds that have dark brown 2" diameter areolas with nipples that are perked upward just wanting to be sucked. Her waist is 23" with hips that measure 34". She keeps her bush nicely trimmed and has just a "silver dollar" sized patch above her slit. Intellectually, she has an IQ of 118, so she's not stupid.

She responded to my statement, "You're so sweet to me, Honey. I was afraid that maybe something bad happened to us and our relationship yesterday."

I reassured her that we were fine and proceeded to ask, "I noticed that you jumped on Gary's cock with your mouth and made sure that you swallowed every drop of his cum."

She responded indignantly, "So, what of it!"

I replied, "Nothing, I just hope I can get that kind of treatment too."

"Is that all? I thought you were going somewhere else with that question," she replied.

I pressed for the answer I wanted, "So, are you saying you're going to swallow my cum from now on?"

"Of course, if that's what you want," she replied.

"Well to me, it means that you love me enough to make the effort to satisfy my emotional need that swallowing represents," I stated.

She replied, "That's Bullshit!! You just want me to suck your cock, but actually, it tasted kind of good and caused me to have an orgasm when it shot into mouth. Besides, it's loaded with protein." She then asked, "Did you enjoy seeing Pat fondle with my tits and cunt?"

"That was the hottest thing ever. It's the one thing every guy wants his girl to do," I replied, enthusiastically.

She said, "Why is that so hot for you guys?"

"I don't know maybe it's because women are so much more beautiful than guys. I mean you don't have extra shit hanging down and flopping around. Women's tits look so good and their pussies have everything all together in a nice package. So when two women go at it, a guy has a chance to learn something about pleasing a woman with his mouth. They know what feels good to their pussy," I replied.

"Are you saying that you'd like to see me and Pat do something again?" she questioned.

"Well, not exactly, but I don't think I would be opposed to that idea. It's all up to you," I said, with some enthusiasm.

Kathy replied, "It did feel nice. Her lips and hands were so soft and light to the touch. Her tongue was just too much. She's one to tell you what she wants so there's no guess work. Would you like me to see if I can set something up with her?"