To be a Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when she quit fighting it and began to relax and let it slip deeper into her throat and the fourth was lust once his massive cock had plunged to its deepest depth. Jim must have found her secondary clit somewhere past her tonsils. She was cumming from him fucking her mouth.

Pat shouted a suggestion and encouragement to Kathy, "Stick your tongue out and swallow! It'll go in."

Kathy tried it and I could tell that couple more inches disappeared down her throat. Jim kept pounding away at her mouth and Kathy kept swallowing more and more of this huge cock. I couldn't believe it when her mouth was nestled up against his pubic mound. She had the whole 10" in her throat. He must have been half way to her stomach. I watched as her throat expanded as he forced his pole down her throat. Her neck seemed to be twice as wide with his cock in place.

My cock meanwhile was at its biggest size ever, but it still was no match for what was down her throat. Pat just kept whispering her mantra in my ear concerning my diminutive comparative cock size.

Pat excitedly proclaimed, "Good girl! It's your first deep throat and on a monster cock. You're a natural!"

As Jim's cock plunged in and out of my wife's mouth, its head dredged up mucus from her throat, which lubricated his cock and made re-entry easy, but she was generating so much of it that it began to flow out of her mouth dripping off her chin onto her tits and legs as she knelt before and serviced his magnificent organ. It was covered with her excretion and that high-lighted the veins as they bulged and throbbed with excitement.

Her mucus hung from her chin like stalactites and was strung all over the place like a "Pavlovian" response to needed sustenance. Buoyed by my wife's success in sword swallowing, I found myself wondering if I could take a cock that big in my mouth and what it would that feel like.

Jim pulled it out her mouth and said, "That felt great. Let's see what other hole I can plug with this." He placed its head at the entrance to her pussy and began to slide it up and down her slit. When it was damp from her juices, he began to press it forward into a pussy that had only seen my 6 incher.

Jim told her, "Ask me to fuck you."

Kathy responded with, "Jim, fuck me."

Jim pushed another inch into her. He again said, "Ask me to fuck you."

Again, Kathy replied, "Fuck me, Jim."

Jim pushed another inch into her twat, which looked like a balloon that was stretched way to taunt and about to burst. Again he said, "Ask me to fuck you."

His cock was touching pussy territory that I had never explored. Kathy said, "Oh, please god just fuck me, Jim."

Jim slipped one more inch into to my wife's cunt. He said it one more time, "Ask me to fuck you."

Kathy was totally lost in the sensation and began screaming, "Fuck me. Fuck Me. FUCK ME! For God's sake, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!!"

Jim had what he wanted and rammed the rest of his cock - five inches - into her drooling cock sanctuary. My wife immediately began screaming and cumming like a runaway roller coaster with a full complement of riders.

It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion. I wanted to look away, but I just couldn't. My dick was as hard as the Hope diamond. I had to watch as my wife's pussy was stretched to the max as it willingly accepted his huge cock.

Her slit was initially slightly wet, but like when you cut yourself with a very sharp knife, at first, you only see the slice in your skin laid open and you think - "Oh, it's not that bad." But then the blood just gushes out in torrents. Her pussy did the same thing - a flood of lubricant and excitement.

As his cock pushed deep inside her, I saw her clit more engorged than I'd ever been able to get it by giving her head or fucking. About 1 inch of skin all around her pussy got sucked into her pussy's crevasse as Jim's cock plunged into my wife. Her clit was actually rubbing on his cock's shaft as it when in to the hilt. There was no way I could compete with that.

After about two or three minutes of this, Jim pulled his cock out of her pussy. I heard a swish as air rushed in to replace the vacuum that had been created there. He then positioned my wife's limp body with her head pointing toward the floor and her pussy up in the air. He then took his cock and placed it on her little brown hole. Gary had fucked her ass, but he was "only" 8 inches, not this monster cock. Jim began pushing and to my surprise, about two inches slipped in.

Kathy was now aware of what was about to happen and cried out, "No, please NO."

Jim didn't relent. He pushed deeper and deeper until finally it was all in. He then began to do long full- length strokes.

As she was cumming, Kathy was screaming, "No more. No more. Please no more."

My wife was screaming at the top of her lungs. Jim barked an order to Pat, "Shut her up. I've got fucking to do and she's ruining my focus."

Pat leaped off the sofa and while still facing me, her lips produced a mischievous smile as she straddled Kathy's face with her lovely legs and lowered her beautiful cunt to my wife's mouth. Kathy continued to scream, but now it was directly into Pat's pussy. Pat ground it into my wife's mouth and the screaming became muffled.

Pat proclaimed, "Oh, the vibrations feel great. Kathy, keep screaming!! Scream louder!!"

I had cum in my pants but I just had to watch as Jim pounded my wife's ass and Pat was suffocating her with her cunt. Jim bellowed and came in Kathy's ass, which was followed quickly by Pat cumming all over my wife's face. Kathy laid there with cum dripping out her ass and Pat's orgasm running over her face and to the carpet.

Pat bubbly exclaimed, "Wasn't that great fun. Now you know a few more things my Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike taught me."

PART III

It was getting to be the routine that Kathy and I would debrief the sexual events of the days before to check in with each other on how we felt about what happened and whether we enjoyed it or not.

Looking at my lovely wife in her PJs with her hair disheveled as she sat at the breakfast table sipping some coffee, I said, "I've never seen you cum so many times. I think you came when Jim's 10" cock was rammed down your throat; several more times when he was splitting your pussy in half and again when he was pounding your ass."

Kathy looked up coyly over her cup and said, "Don't forget when Pat was drowning me with her cunt on my face."

I responded, "Well, did you enjoy yourself as much as I think you did?"

"Yes! It was the most fulfilled I've ever felt and it was wonderful that you were there to enjoy it with me. I saw your cum stain in your pants." she said.

I replied, "Well for sure, your enjoyment was much more physically significant than my emotional release, but I did take some perverted pleasure in watching you have all those orgasms. It certainly was erotic and I don't remember cumming without ever touching my cock while I was fully awake before. So... are you saying that you would like do something like that again?" I queried.

My wife replied, "Not today. My jaw, pussy and ass are so sore that I can barely talk or walk and I keep farting uncontrollably." She laughed.

"You know what I mean!" I said with some disgust.

With a serious look on her face she replied, "Truthfully, Honey, I really liked being used and abused like that. Let me see if I can explain. You always treat me like a queen. You're so gentle and kind. Sometimes I just want to feel like, forgive my wording, a slut. I think you enjoyed watching it being done to me. "

"I don't know why, but yes, it was very arousing. But I never knew you wanted that. I don't know if I could ever treat you that way, I love you so much." I responded with some angst in my voice.

"Until yesterday, I never knew I wanted that either." she confided. "I guess it's easier to abuse someone if you barely know them. It's anonymous sex where anything goes and you're only interested in your wants and needs."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked with some trepidation.

Kathy replied, "Well, why don't we just think about it for a while and we can talk about again later when things aren't so fresh."

After a short pause, she said, "Let's talk about Gary, another guy and you for me." "You really want to watch me have sex with two guys?" I asked.

My wife replied, "You know how excited I get when I see cum going into your mouth. I'm starting to enjoy watching you suck their cocks, too. I just think it would be twice as exciting watching you service two guys. Please for me!" as she batted her beautiful eye lashes.

She knew exactly how to push my buttons and knew I wouldn't say no. I responded with, "If it means that much to you, OK. I'll talk to Gary and see what we can come up with. I'm sure he knows someone who would like their cock sucked."

Kathy replied in baby talk, "You're such a sweet baby to me." She leaned over the table flashing one of her breasts and kissed me. "Thank you, Honey, you won't be disappointed."

She pushed her chair back and walked over to my side of the table. She slipped her hand under my bathrobe as she knelt down and parted my legs and began fondling my cock, which took notice immediately. She said, "Let me see what I can do for this poor little dicky."

She began to lick its length and swirl her tongue around its head. She slipped her mouth over it and began sucking me. She even took it all the way down to my pubic mound a few times, which felt great especially when she was tonguing it while down there. I told her I was going to cum, but she just kept sucking until I blew my load in her precious mouth. With each cum spurt, she moan, "Hmmmm." like she was eating her favorite desert. She kept sucking and stroking my nuts until I started to shrink then she opened her mouth to show me my deposit, swished her tongue around in the liquescent white material and swallowed. Followed by the statement, "I'm glad you turned me on to this stuff. It's really tasty." It was the best blowjob ever. At that moment, I would have sucked off ten guys for her.

We returned to our now normal fucking sucking routine, but I noticed that Kathy wasn't cumming when I fucked her just when I ate her pussy after depositing my load in it.

I asked her. "Is there something wrong with us?"

She replied, "No, everything is fine."

I pressed, "I don't think everything is fine. Come on, what's bothering you? You can tell me. Remember I love you more than anything."

"Your cock is just not filling me up like before. Jim's was so big that I guess he stretched me out and touched places that yours can never get to. Yours just doesn't feel the same now. I'm sorry, Honey." She reluctantly admitted.

"What are we going to do about it?" I responded.

Kathy said, "I don't think there's anything we can do about it now. Is there?"

Summoning up all my manly courage, I said, "Well, Jim and his big dick could fuck you again."

"But would that really solve anything. I mean, I guess when I got really randy, I could fuck Jim with you there, but is that the answer?" she questioned.

"I don't know. I'm just trying to throw out possible solutions. I don't want to lose you over this. It's important." I pleaded my case.

"I'm sure Jim's not the only guy in the world with a big dick." She retorted.

"I'm sure he isn't. Are you saying that you'd like to fuck different guys with big cocks?" I hesitantly replied.

"It might be one way to let me get off and have you with me. I do miss cumming with a cock inside me. Not that your tongue doesn't do marvelous things to my clit. It's just that the feeling of that big cock slamming against my clit and filling my V-jj, oh, that was so electric. Sorry, sweetie, but I've never in my life felt like that before." She replied in her mousy voice. I guess she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but it was too late. I sat there silently with my wife looking into my eyes for about two minutes. I reached out and took her soft hands and held them in mine. I saw a tear forming in her eyes and mine weren't far behind. We didn't say a word. We had reached a crossroad. My mind ran through all the possibilities and the only logical solution came to my mind.

I broke my silence and reluctantly said, "If I can be there with you and make sure you're OK, the only solution is to let guys with big dicks fuck you."

She got the smile on her face and replied, "Really, is that what you want?"

"I'm not sure, but I want you to be fulfilled and apparently, my little dick isn't big enough anymore." I replied with some resignation.

Kathy's compassionate reply was, "I love you and only you! You are my soul mate. I don't care about being fucked by big dicks if it means we - you aren't happy. I'll only do this if you ask me to. Please don't make any rash decisions. Think about it a couple weeks, but in the meanwhile, can you do it with two guys for me, please."

I replied, "OK, we'll see."

Tuesday the next week as soon as I arrived at work, I approached Gary about adding another guy to our mix. I asked, "Do you have anyone in mind?"

He said, "There are a couple options. I have this friend who is bi and I know he would enjoy you sucking his cock and in addition, he could fuck your wife. What do you think? It would be a nice surprise for Kathy."

Thinking back on my wife's breakfast conversation and her desire to be treated like a "sometime slut", I said, "Let's do it."

I was so excited about the arrangements, I decided to go home for lunch and surprise Kathy with the news in person. My plan was to simply tell her that Gary and I had all the arrangements made for Saturday evening, but not tell her about her getting fucked.

As lunch time approached, I got a stirring in my loins and thought that if I played my cards right, I could get some "afternoon delight". As I approached our house, I noticed a beat up old car in our driveway that I didn't recognize. I decided to park around the corner and investigate. I slothfully entered through the back door and closed it very slowly. I heard sounds coming from our bedroom, but I couldn't understand what was being said. Our bedroom has an adjoining bathroom that has a hallway entrance, too. I cracked open the hallway door to the bathroom. The vanity mirror gave me a clear view of our bed. I saw Kathy naked lying on her back and Pat had her fist in my wife's cunt. My cock immediately sprang to full length. Pat was slowly twisting her hand around in Kathy's snatch, which by her moaning must have had her on the edge.

Pat said, "Kathy, do you like this?"

My wife responded, "Oh yes, it feels sooo good. You have wonderful hands. You make me feel so good in a bad way."

Pat questioned, "Do you want me to let you cum?"

"Oh yes, please let me cum." she replied.

Pat said, "No, I don't think so. Not until you tell me you love me."

Kathy said, "I don't love you, but I do love what you do to me."

Pat said with some indignation, "Well, if you going to be like that, I'll just stop." With that said, Pat removed her hand from my wife's cunt.

Kathy begged, "Noooooo, please don't stop."

Pat snarled at her, "You need to learn who's in charge here." She began to get dressed.

I hustled up and left out the back door. My cock was still hard as a rock as I sat in the car with my mind replaying the vision of what I'd seen and heard. A couple minutes later, I saw Pat pull out of the driveway and drive off. It has always amazed me that beautiful women drive such beat up old pieces of shit cars. I decided to give my wife a call to tell her I'd be home for lunch and I was only a couple minutes away.

I pulled in the drive and went through the front door. Kathy came out of the bedroom to meet me. I could smell the sex in the air, but didn't mention it. My wife said, "Gee, it's nice that you could come home for lunch. Do you want some of what we had for dinner last night?"

I said, "That'll be fine." Noticing that her eyes were a little red, I asked, "Say, have you been crying?"

Kathy said, "Yes, just a little."

"What's got my baby so upset?" I questioned.

She said, "I was just thinking about what we've been doing lately and I'm not sure it's the right thing."

"I thought you were enjoying yourself and the new slut you've become." I said.

Kathy responded with, "Don't say it like that! That sounds so vulgar and mean coming from you. It's just not like you."

"Sorry, Sweetie. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Yes." continuing she said, "What do you think of Pat?"

"You know, I think she's a beautiful woman that really knows a lot about sexual things. Except for you, she is the hottest woman I've ever met and she knows how to fuck, suck cock and eat pussy better than anyone I've ever seen. I'd bet that there are some things that her Aunt Karen taught her that we haven't seen yet. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"You know the way she tells you what she wants." Kathy said.

I replied, "Yeah, she knows what she wants and isn't shy about making it happen. I kind of like being bossed around by her. At least, you know you are doing what she wants at that moment. It's kind of sexy in a bizarre way. If she was a guy, she would be a general or someone like that. She just has something about her that's commanding and magnetic."

Kathy answered, "I really like her. She's so beautiful, but there's something else about her that scares me at the same time. I just can't put my finger on it yet, but I've been thinking about how she treated me and how it made me feel."

"And how's that?" I responded.

"Well, in one way, I enjoyed her demands and the way she forced her cunt into my mouth and made me drink her cum. But then on the other hand, I just didn't think that was right. It made me feel like I was... being ****d," Kathy said, with her voice breaking.

"Wow, it sounds like this has got you really upset," I replied, with as much sympathy as I could manage. "But did you like it?"

"In a sick perverse way, I did, but I don't know what I can do about the way she makes me feel. The logical side of my brain says I shouldn't let her control me, but the emotional side says it feels so good letting go. I hate it when my brain plays pros and cons. You know how I like it to be one way or the other - no middle. I just don't know. My feelings are so confused right now. Maybe we should stop seeing her." she continued.

"Well, if that's what you want, I'm OK with it. Although, it means we'll have to find another woman to take her place if we are going to continue your education. That'll be hard to do because she knows so much about things." I replied.

Kathy said, "Let's not talk about this anymore right now. Why did you come home for lunch today?"

I replied, "I wanted to tell you that I talked with Gary and we are all set for Saturday evening. We'll be ready to perform for your gratification and satisfaction."

"Oh, Honey, you're the best. Thanks so much for all you do for me and how much you love me. It should be fun. I think I'm getting wet already." she replied.

I replied in sarcastic tone, "I'll bet you are. Save that thought for later."

I decided to forgo the "afternoon delight" idea; ate lunch and returned to work. After the episode I'd seen, I decided to go by the house every day at lunch just to check to see if Pat's car was in the neighborhood. I never saw it. I even checked with our nosy neighbor across the street, Marge.

She said, "I've seen that car there every day for the last three weeks, but it hasn't been there since Tuesday. The woman that drives it is really beautiful. I know you won't believe this, but I looked that good - back in the day."

I patted her hand and replied, "Marge, you're still a looker for a mature woman. Thanks for the info."

She smiled and said, "No, thank you. You made my day. I do have one request though."