To be a Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy looked over my way and smiled a smile I'd never seen from her before like when you were a k** and cooked ants with a magnifying glass - fiendish. After I was securely fastened to the chair, Pat told Kathy, "Now, go over to him and let you hair just glide over his crotch and watch what happens."

My wife walked over to me; bent over and just swayed her head back and forth so that her hair just touched my ever expanding cock area. It felt great. It was so soft and tickled like a thousand fingers stroking my cock. My cock reached its full hardness.

Pat said as she grabbed Kathy by the hair and pulled her upright with a jerk, "Girl, you've got to let your hair grow out! That's an order. Let me show you how it's done." Pat's long blonde hair began to slide over my legs and cock. She then took a handful and wrapped it around the base of cock and began to slowly stroke it up and down. It felt great encased in a cocoon of hair. I was lost in the feeling and moaned, "That feels so good."

Pat said, "See! That's what you want. He's just about ready. Kathy, come over here and kneel down between his legs."

I was excited by that comment and my cock got harder just thinking what might be on the horizon. Pat knelt down next to Kathy and said, "I want you to lick the head of his cock using a lot of spit while pulling his foreskin down so the head is fully exposed for you to tease."

My wife was making my cock feel really good and was doing as instructed. Pat relayed additional instructions and said, "OK, now just slip the head of his cock into your mouth, but go down a little past the smooth neck below the head. Swirl your tongue around the circumference and do a low hum while doing you're that."

Kathy did as instructed and man did that feel great. It was like a liquid vibrator. After about thirty seconds, Pat made my wife quit the stimulation. I was ready to fuck anything that passed by.

She said, "Kathy get out of those clothes and come over here! I want you to stand very close to me, but you can't touch me until I say so. Understand!"

Kathy responded, "Yes, Pat."

Pat said, "Don't call me Pat when we're doing this. Call me "My Mistress" - Go ahead, say it!"

Kathy with a blush on her cheeks and an embarrassed smile on her face meekly replied, "Yes, my mistress."

Once Kathy was a close as she could get without touch Pat. Pat leaned in and licked my wife's lips and said, "Smell my hair and neck, but don't touch me."

I was going crazy watching these two beautiful women doing this strange but exciting courtship dance. My cock was as hard as I can ever remember and was bobbing up and down with excitement.

Kathy commented, "Oh, Pat, your hair smells so good."

Pat scolded, "No, no, no! It's My Mistress. Don't make that mistake again or you'll regret it. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, my little bitch?"

My wife anxiously replied, "I'm so sorry, my mistress. How can I make up for my mistake?"

I don't know what it was about that scene, but I was about to cum just from being in the same room with these women and watching the interplay going on. Pat ordered, "Take my shoes off, you little cunt!"

My wife knelt before her highness and slowly slipped off one shoe then the other. Pat had spread her legs and moved so she was standing directly over Kathy as the ordered task was performed. Pat said, "Look up! Tell me what you see."

Kathy said, "I see your pussy, my mistress."

"What would you like to do with it?" Pat barked.

Kathy replied, "I want to eat it and make you cum, my mistress."

"Very good. All in good time, my lovely. All in good time. You may remove my clothes now, my sweet rug- muncher." Pat retorted.

My wife slowly and sexily removed Pat's dress, which was all she was wearing. Pat took an Amazon warrior stance, and told Kathy to sit on the sofa with her legs spread, so I could see her pussy.

Pat said, "Trainee, I want you to spread your legs and rub your clit lightly until your juices get started. Do you understand?"

My wife replied, "Yes, my mistress."

Kathy began to ever so lightly stroke her clit and rub her index finger around on it in a circular pattern. Soon her hips started to move u*********sly just a little. Pat noticed, and ordered, "You're ready. Now Stop. I want you to spread your pussy lips so your husband can see your wetness."

Kathy reached down and delicately parted her lips to reveal the wetness at the base of her labia butterfly. My cock was still bobbing up and down just dying for a mouth or pussy to help relieve the building tension. Pat walked over to me and said, "Would you like to fuck that? Or maybe eat it?"

I responded, "Oh, yes, that would be great either one of those."

Pat meandered over to Kathy and began to rub two fingers up and down my wife's slit then she slipped them into her now dripping cunt. Kathy jumped and had an orgasm as Pat worked them around until they were thoroughly wetted. She extracted them and waved her fingers under her nose and said, "That's some good pussy." as she walked toward me.

She rammed those sweet fingers into my mouth and said, "Go ahead and lick her juices off."

My cock was really throbbing like pile driver at a construction site and I devoured Pat's fingers up to the knuckle - licking and sucking them deep into my mouth getting every drop off. At that moment, I needed, not just wanted, my wife's cunt in some fashion more than I think I ever had. I wanted out of the restraints that were keeping me from ramming my cock or tongue into her twat.

Pat looked at me squirming in the captain's chair and smiled as she said, "Look at how badly he wants you. See all the precum he's oozing. It's all the way down to his balls. Don't you think he would do whatever you asked now?"

Kathy looked at me with a devilish smile and said, "Yes, I think he would, my mistress."

Pat looked down at me and said, "Do you want my rug- muncher to fuck you?"

I replied, "Oh, yes, I do!"

"What's the magic word?" Pat retorted.

"Please!" I begged.

Pat scolded, "No, the proper response is "Yes, your lady, please."

I immediately replied without thinking, "Oh, yes, your lady, please."

Pat turned to my wife and said, "Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Yes, my mistress, I do," was the reply.

Pat looked at me and said, "If you want your wife to fuck you, you have to do exactly as I say understand?"

"Yes, your lady, I do," was my instantaneous response.

Pat cut the restraints off and moved me toward the sofa. During this time, she told Kathy to stand with her nose in the corner. She positioned me such that I was kneeling with my chest on the sofa seat cushions and I was looking at the sofa's back.

I thought that this was an unusual position for fucking my wife, and I turned back and asked Pat, "How am I going to fuck my wife in this position?" I saw a blur coming from above that descended like an osprey diving on its prey then a loud clap as my glasses flew half way across the room. I saw stars like "Roger Rabbit" and my left cheek was on fire.

I exclaimed, "Motherfucker that hurt!"

Pat angrily responded, "Don't question me! Your job is to do as I say! UNDERSTAND!!"

I was still hearing the ringing in my ear, but I replied, "Yes, your lady."

I figured Pat knew a lot more about sex than anyone I'd ever met, so I complied. After delving into her bag of tricks, Pat took my hands and pulled them behind my back and handcuffed me. She told not to move. My face was still stinging, so I laid there motionless not wanting another assault. I heard her tell Kathy to get on her hands and knees and back up.

I felt her feet and legs going in between mine then I felt more handcuffs being placed on both Kathy and my ankles. Pat walked over to her bag and pulled something out, but I couldn't see what it was and really, I was afraid to know.

She told Kathy to enjoy this. From the squishy sound, I believe Pat was using a dildo on her. Kathy was starting to moan when Pat said to me, "Remember what you asked for? Well, you will be getting exactly what you asked for?"

That's when I felt a probe slip between my ass cheeks. My mind was racing - WFT - is Pat doing. I heard her tell my wife to push with her hips then I felt the pain as something penetrated my ass. Pat kept saying, "Push it in, bitch! Push it in. Push it in. Push it all the way in." Her chanting made me flash back to my football days when the cheerleaders were encouraging us to score. I realized that my wife was ass fucking me with a two- headed dildo and a thick one at that. My ass was on fire and it hurt like a motherfucker. My brain was shorting out.

After about six inches of the tool was up my ass, Pat looked at me and said in a sarcastic tone, "Alright, now you push back. This way you can fuck your wife while she fucks you. This lesson is to teach you to ask specifically for what you want so there's no room for misinterpretation." She laughed.

I pushed with my hips and I heard my wife moan in acceptance then she pushed back and the dildo slid deeper into my ass. This went on a several minutes until we got the rhythm right and we were doing a great job of fucking each other. Pat was lightly stroking my cock and nuts while we performed this dance for her.

She was saying, "Oh, you should see how erotic this looks from here. Kathy's juice is running down the dildo and it's wetting your ass and balls. I'm getting so wet. You're putting on a great show." I felt Pat stroke my balls and then put her hand in front of my face and said, "Do you want a lick?" I offered my tongue and sucked my wife's cummings off Pat's hand and fingers like the last of the guacamole at a Cinco de Mayo festival. It definitely was Kathy's cum.

After a couple more minutes, I was getting close. By the aroma in the air, coupled with moaning and squishing, Kathy must have cum several times, but she still needed more. My cock began leaking precum like Niagara Falls and my nuts began to pull up for a cum blast when Pat commanded, "Everybody stop, now!"

My balls were about to explode, but following her mistress' command, Kathy froze immediately, leaving us both with about six inches of dildo in our respective orifices.

Pat stood over me and asked me, "Who do you want to fuck - me or your wife? Be careful how you answer because there are consequences for either answer."

My mind was a frantic blur of thoughts trying to figure out which was the right answer. I really was in no state of mind to make any decision especially this one. If I chose Pat, my wife would be pissed, but I get to fuck her whenever I want. Fucking Pat is a great change of pace and she really knows her way around fucking and sucking. I didn't have enough time to think it through and blurted out, "I'll fuck you, your lady."

Pat said, "You have chosen. From now on, you can only fuck me and you can only fuck me when I say so. You will also worship my pussy by fucking it with your tongue whenever I command. Your wife's beautiful cunt is mine and mine alone. However, I will let my little bitch fuck you whenever she wants but you have to do it like I just taught you. Do you understand, my two-legged dildo?"

Oh no, I had chosen poorly. I was fucked in the worse way. I replied in a disheartened voice, "Yes, your lady."

Pat released the handcuffs holding Kathy's ankles and ordered me to lie on my back. It was uncomfortable as the cuffs dug into my lower back. Kathy removed herself from the dildo, but Pat ordered her not to remove it from my ass.

I thought, well, at least I'll get to fuck Pat's pussy. Pat then lowered her beautiful cunt toward my face and said, "After you say, "I love your pussy." You may lick me."

I replied, "I love your pussy, your lady."

Pat rested her pussy lips on my mouth and I began devouring it. I heard Pat tell Kathy, "I want you slowly slide the dildo out then back in. I want to see how much you can get in his ass. It has inch markers on it. Shout out how many inches go in. Keep fucking him until I tell you to stop."

Pat's pussy tasted so good and soon she was cumming in a lick of tongue lashes. I had a full feeling as Kathy pushed this rubber cock up my ass. I heard six inches, eight inches, nine inches and finally a last push eleven inches. I swear I could taste the rubber cock in my mouth as I ate Pat's pussy.

My cock was still rock hard and in need of relief when Pat dismounted my face. Kathy keep pumping that rubber cock in and out of my ass as Pat guided her pussy toward my six inch phone pole. She slid down on it and rested with it fully inside her snatch. Her warmth was wonderful like sitting by a fire on a cold night. After about thirty seconds, I began to feel her cunt grip my cock and release as she sat there unmoving impaled on my member.

Her cunt began squeezing my cock again. All the while my wife was fucking me with that dildo. My head was spinning. It felt like Pat was trying to crush my cock with her cunt like it was an old jalopy at the junk yard. This went on for about ten minutes and Pat never moved an inch other than her pussy muscles. My nuts couldn't take it any longer and blew the biggest load ever.

Pat said, "That was nice." And she removed herself from my rapidly shrinking member.

Pat sat on the sofa, spread her legs and commanded, "Kathy, get your husband's cum out of me."

My wife leapt to the opportunity leaving 10 inches of dildo still up my ass. She was licking and sucking my seed from that beautiful cunt all the while moaning in delight and saying, "Is this good, my mistress?"

When Pat was satisfied with the number of orgasms she'd had, she got up, dressed and looked at Kathy and said, "You can keep the dildo. Remember, your pussy belongs to me now. He can only fuck you using the dildo and it has to be in his ass, too. If he wants to eat your pussy, you must use the dildo and let him suck your juices off. If you don't follow my instructions, I will know and then I'll have to punish you. Believe me you don't want that! I'll see you in a week." Pat reached down and removed the handcuffs; took her magic bag and left.

My wife and I with the dildo still in my ass laid there spent from the events that had transpired, but anxious to find out what was next.

END

--------------------------------------------------------

This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author does not condone the described behavior in real life in any way, shape or form. Anyone tempted to act out any of the scenarios in this story should seriously consider seeking professional help.