To Boldly Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True," Lucille nodded as she closed the robe around herself and tied the belt at her waist. "I'll let you know if anything pans out. For now though. "She walked over to him as he was buttoning up his shirt. Standing on her tiptoes, she kissed him on the cheek. "Tonight was good. Need anything before you head out?"

"I think I'm good here." he shook his head in amusement. "Still your best idea ever, Luce."

Lucille laughed. "Let's hope not. Not everything can be solved by fucking, so there had better be some other good ones up here." she tapped her head.

"Fair enough." Alan nodded. "So. Tomorrow morning, I think I can pick you up here and get you to work. 7am work?"

"Yes, thank you." she replied, watching him get dressed, several thoughts on her mind.

There was little else said as he finished dressing. Following him downstairs, still in her bathrobe, they exchanged final pleasantries before he walked out and she locked the door behind him. Moving to the kitchen and filling a glass with water, she sipped it slowly, the thoughts of their bedroom play and work intermingling in her head. In truth, the idea she'd had was getting more and more likely as she thought about it. The question is, would they go for it, in the most literal sense?