To Hear Your Voice

Story Info
Risky and naughty sex in the forest.
2.1k words
4.37
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A/N: Had planned to write three scenes centering around risky and silenced sex with the chance of being caught. Got a little lazy after finishing the first, though, so the other two scenes were just briefly described. Should still be an enjoyable read, given that it wasn't rushed and represents a marked improvement over the first hasty story I had written.]

It was still early the morning when our alarms rang at 3am. Ordinarily, we would have both been tired, but an early night's rest on Friday when most would have been partying the night away helped in that regard.

"You've got everything...? Great, let's go."

As I did one last check before we leave the house, my scanning eyes came across a beautiful sight. Wearing a loose and breezy shirt along with a pair of criminally short shorts for maximum cooling, your hiking outfit briefly threatened to worsen my morning wood before it was quickly forgotten with your hand's tugging on my sleeve.

"Sure, let's go. I'll drive."

As we arrived at the trail, the crisp air was blissfully quiet. Few would have contemplating hiking at such an early -- and ungodly -- hour, but that was precisely why we wanted to do it. The peace and quiet could almost be felt even as the cool morning breeze wafted through the trees and gently stirred the still morning air. Leaning forward, I gave you a quick peck before wrapping my arms around you from behind.

"Am I really that warm?" you ask with a giggle.

"Well yes, but no-o....wait"

Laughing, you take my hand and we head to the beginning of the trail. It wasn't a long trail by any means, but I had not accounted for some developments. For example, I did not expect your shapely ass to be swaying in front of me when you led, and for your perky breasts to be visible from your shirt's top when I led and checked back frequently to make sure you were alright. Brisk exercise itself had the effect of making one feel a lot more alert and even aroused, which then led to the following inevitable outcome.

"Are you...alright?" you ask, with a slightly concerned look.

"Ye-yes. I suppose I'm just a little out of shape..."

With a mischievous look, you lean forward and grope me through my exercise shorts.

"It looks like this guy isn't out of shape...on the contrary, he seems to be perfectly healthy ;)"

I had barely enough time to move behind a large tree before you pull my shorts down and begin lightly, then roughly, sucking me off as your own fingers find their way to your clit and begin rubbing it. Just as I'm close, though, I pull my cock out of your mouth and smile.

"Not yet~"

"Bleh... ;) I'm aroused though...you could just stick it in..."

"Then you'll just have to stay aroused longer~"

I always found it slightly amusing how you swapped from dom to sub as you got more aroused, but that was probably just one of those reasons we ended up in bed back then. Even as childhood friends, you had always loved teasing me, and I would be too shy to respond in kind. As we both grew up, however, and stayed in contact, that teasing took a surprising turn one night. One hot thing led to another panting outcome, and that was how we ended up hanging out today.

"Come on, let's go~ The trail's end isn't that far off, and it will be beautiful to watch the sunrise from this peak."

"Alright..."

Giving you another kiss, I squeeze your hands reassuringly as we continue, and quickly reach, the peak. Taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air, I realize that we were slightly too early for the sunrise. However, another idea soon sprang into mind after seeing you lean against the tree gulping water and catching your breath. Vaguely aroused by the smell of your sweat and the exertions of the hike thus far, my member began to harden as I placed my hands on the tree beside your head before kissing your forehead and lips.

As the kissing furiously escalated, I realized my member had quickly hardened and was purposefully humping -- then grinding -- your groin. Breaking contact, I quickly turned you around to face the tree as I slide your shorts to the side with my thick and eager dick.

"No panties...?"

"Mmhmmm~"

"All the better~ ;)"

With a swift thrust, my cock smoothly penetrates your moist pussy folds and enters your waiting pussy. Each slow agonizing thrust elicits protests from you to speed up but I ignore them with a smirk and proceed at a painfully slow pace, making sure your body and pussy feels each deep impact. Coated by your slick juices, drops of your sweet nectar begin to drip from my cock with every thrust.

Hearing your soft but growing moans, I lean forward and whisper a tantalizing truth into your ear: "Your moans only make me harder." With that, I give your ears a playful nibble before taking your hands in mine such that your entire body weight is balanced solely by my hands and cock. As I begin to speed up and thrust into you earnestly with the full length of my rod, I smile as I picture us warming up quickly in the cool dawn: You with your assets shuddering from the forceful pounding while I happily provide the answer to your earlier prayers for me to speed up. Indeed, my soft growls, your heated moans and our very appropriate position made us feel right at home in the forest, fucking like animals in heat.

Finally, it was time for the ultimate tease. Our rough and passionate fucking had been quickly building up to a climax even as your moans for me to cum inside you became louder and more desperate. I silently counted down in my head, though, and gave you a deep final thrust that hit the perfect spot. As your lustful moan from that single thrust echoed throughout the forest and no doubt spooked some animals, I pulled my dripping and erect cock out of your warm wetness even as both of us were on the verge of climax. As you turned to look at me in confusion, I quickly fill your waiting tongue with a kiss before playfully fingering your pussy -- well aware that it would take more than that to push you over the edge. "Let's save the best for last~" I say, even as I pull off both our shorts completely and keep them in my bag. Subdued protests from you aside to finish what had been started, this was going exactly as planned.

Hiking with absolutely nothing covering our aroused sex save our shirts in the cool air proved exhilarating. More than once, your shirt, which had teasingly covered your dripping pussy the entire way up, threatened to reveal it every time you bent forward or a single gust of wind came. Coupled with occasional playful humping on my side without actual penetration, our bodies were primed and ready even as we reached the summit.

Indeed, the thought of finally being given release at the peak seemed to provide ample motivation. Not long after the rough doggying at the tree, we reached the summit with noticeably wet patches on our clothing. Mixed in with the sweat of hiking was the sweat of the earlier...exercise, and the dripping from both our mixed juices throughout the way up had not helped in the slightest.

"It's such a beautiful sunrise, isn't it?"

"Yes..."

Noticing the distracted tone in your voice, I glanced and remembered the shy, side glances you had made towards my outlined member as we had approached the summit. I chuckled.

"Clearly we have some work to do so that both of us can enjoy this beauty properly~"

Meeting your lips with mine, we somehow stumble over to a flat rock not too far from the summit marker. Covered by dense vegetation, this large, smooth and silky-white rock seemed perfectly suited as a bench for groups of people. For the two of us, though, it was just the perfect place for other activities...

As you laid down on the rock and began rubbing your pussy with your shirt, I bent down and proceeded to give you what you deserved. Slowly and purposefully, my tongue traced the edges of your pussy lips before flitting in and out quickly as your moans once more were heard. Coupled with your furious rubbing of your clit, it would almost have been enough to bring you over the edge if I had not taken your hand and stopped you from doing so. Wonderingly, you look at me before our eyes close as our lips meet again.

Spreading your legs apart, I lean above you and take you in fully with my eyes. Your smiling and blushing face, cheeks and pussy reddened with arousal. Your hard nipples poking through your exercise top, heaving with each breath. And your shy but warm hands, gripping mine with great trust as your shining eyes encourage me to take you right then and there.

Taking a deep breath, I plunge straight into your tight wetness as a whimper escapes your quivering lips. Pushing in firmly and pulling out in an agonizingly slow manner, each thrust and subsequent preparation for the next reveals a hard cock glistening with your juices as your pussy grips it tightly. This only increases the pleasure, however, and soon our bodies are moving in tandem like a well-oiled fucking machine as grunts and moans fill the air.

Joyfully rutting you noisily, my dick pounds against your pussy and relentlessly assaults it as our dueling tongues entice each other to hotter and deeper kisses. Just as we are about to approach the hastening climax, however, I slow and change my strategy. Although fucking you senseless was what my body yearned to do as I saw your heaving body under me shining with sweat, my reserves of self-control still held.

Pushing in deeply so that you can feel my warm cock filling you up, I remain in you for a short while before pulling out completely. As you gaze at me with pleading eyes, I smirk, then lean in to kiss before slamming my cock unexpectedly into your waiting pussy starving for more. Again and again, I follow this process of pushing deep into you, holding it there so you can feel such fullness, before pulling out completely and leaving you yearning crazily for the next thrust. Taking us to new heights of pleasure with each deep impact, I begin to speed up unconsciously as your moans and hot pussy walls rapidly erode my self-control.

All too soon, I feel the climax approaching inevitably. Even as our bodies were lost in pleasure, however, our ears pick up the murmur of early hikers at the summit not too far from where we are. And yet, my cock begins to pound you harder and faster with increasing urgency and desperation.

I knew what had to be done. Placing both hands on your shoulder, I forcefully push down on them to even as my hips return from their swing and thrust firmly upwards into your tight pussy. Impaled on my thick and painfully erect shaft, your pussy lips widen -- as did your eyes -- as it struggled, but somehow managed, to take me in fully in one swift motion. And then came the climax.

Exploding deep inside you, my throbbing cock fills your waiting pussy and womb with sticky globs of hot and white cum. Even as your pussy walls convulse with pleasure, they are quickly painted white with the swirling cum while trying their best to milk my balls dry of every drop. Wrapped in a deep kiss, however, to muffle our moans of pleasure, the nearby crowd was none the wiser even as my cock continued to pump you full of cum.

Finally, I lift you up from the rock as tingles of pleasure race along our spines. Seeing your sore and well-used pussy dripping our mixed juices and my thick cum, I smile, before locking you again in another deep kiss and giving you an affectionate peck on your forehead after we are done. A loving cuddle in the car completes our morning hike as the rest of the day -- including risky creampies in a certain mall changing room threatening to stain the clothes you planned to buy and more in the evening in a karaoke room as you struggle to sing with a cock deep inside of you -- turns out to be equally as fun, and tantalizingly naughty, as the first time my cock kissed your womb in the forest.